How It Began

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gene worked his tongue back and forth inside his mouth briefly before answering, attempting to re-capture the taste of the sperm he had swallowed. Then, noticing that a large droplet of cum was beginning to ooze from the deflated cock now resting on Richie's belly, Gene quickly bent forward and lapped up the escaping drop, intently tasting the flavor before finally answering Richie. "Uh-huh. I did. I liked it. Tastes kinda funny, sort of like tapioca pudding, but I liked it."

Richie laughed as he pulled the man's head back to his crotch. "In that case, suck it some more. From now on you're going to be my little cocksucker." He watched with amusement as his little friend slurped on his now-flaccid meat then added, "Except when I want to fuck your tight hole, that is. Then I might just do both. You like that, Gene?"

"Mmm-hmmm," Gene muttered as he worked on the dick, trying vainly to once again awaken it, wanting desperately to please his older friend.

"I gotta piss," Richie announced as he pushed Gene's head off his cock. "Unless you want to drink that, too," he chuckled.

Gene vehemently shook his head, "Naw, I'll pass on that, Richie. That would be dirty."

****************************

For the next year Gene served Richie obediently, always willing to either suck his cock or let him use his ass--sometimes both, one after the other, becoming more and more addicted to being the older man's sex toy, joyfully accepting his role without question.

About two months after Richie had introduced Gene to cock sucking, he went looking for Gene and found him in the Home library. Sitting down beside the younger man, Richie asked, not too quietly, "You wanna read or would you rather suck my dick?"

Unfazed, Gene happily replied, "You know I'd rather suck you any time you want, Richie. Where do you want me to do it?"

Richie grinned at his sex slave's response, "I'd say right here, but ol' Mrs. Taylor would have a heart attack." Richie chuckled at the thought of the staid librarian catching them in the act, then added, "but I think we'll have more fun in our usual place. I'm going on down there and you come down in about a half-hour."

Puzzled, Gene asked, "Why don't we go together?"

"Cause I gotta do something else first. You just be there. Okay?"

Gene shrugged acceptance, "Yeh, I guess so. I'll be there."

Richie nodded his satisfaction and without another word, got out of his seat and left the library with a little bounce in his step as he thought of the fun he was going to have with his little sex toy. He was getting a little tired of the same old thing, alternating between either a blow job or fucking his slave's tight ass, and decided he wanted to exercise his control over his slave. Just the thought of making another being do whatever he wanted was arousing and Richie quickened his steps as he hurried back to his dormitory to find his closest friend.

Richie was almost out of breath as he entered the cubicle of his buddy but he managed to exclaim, "You ready to have that fun I told you about, Chuck?"

Chuck threw the comic book he was reading on the floor and grinned, "You bet, Richie! Is he going to do it?"

"He'll do anything I tell him to do, buddy. I think he loves me."

Chuck's excitement grew as he got off his bed, "Anything? You gotta be kidding!"

"Yeh, ANYTHING," Richie grinned lasciviously, "So c'mon. He's going to join us there."

The two older men hurried from the dorm and made their way around the large building and in no time were in Richie's 'private' room. Richie settled himself down on one of the mattresses and immediately unzipped his pants and began to stroke his reddening cock. "Might as well get it ready for our little slut," he announced, "He oughta be here in a couple of minutes."

Seeing his friend unabashedly playing with himself, Chuck decided to do the same and worked his flaccid meat out of his pants. "What are you going to do to him, Richie?"

"I'm going to fuck him. Maybe have him suck it, too. What you want him to do to you?"

"Uhh, I think I'd like him to suck my dick and drink my jism," Chuck answered. "I don't know about fucking a guy. I mean, he doesn't have a pussy."

Richie snickered, "Maybe not, but it sure feels like one."

"How you know? When have you had a pussy, Richie?"

"Suzie, that's who. I fucked her pussy in the bushes behind the ball field."

"She-e-e-t! You're kidding! You fucked her?"

"Yep. Sure did. She didn't know what to do, but I got it in her. Then the little bitch started crying, so I had to take it out."

"Damn, I wish she was still here. I would have liked to dick her. She was kinda cute."

"Yeh, I had planned to get her in the bushes again, but then she left. Got adopted or something, I think," Richie pondered as he stroked his cock a little faster. Then he heard Gene's feet hit the floor beneath the window they used to enter the room and he held his forefinger to his lips, "Shhh, he's coming."

Gene almost backed out of the tunnel-like opening between the mattresses when he saw that Richie wasn't alone, but Richie demanded, "Come on in, Gene. It's okay."

Gene's eyes darted at Chuck for a brief moment and then looked pleadingly at Richie before he pleaded, "But, but, Richie...you said no one else would know. You promised!"

Richie shrugged, unconcerned about the Gene's discomfort, "Ah, shit, Gene, it don't matter. Chuck won't say anything." He looked over at Chuck pointedly and sought agreement, "Ain't that right, Chuck?"

Without missing a stroke of his lengthening cock, Chuck smiled assuredly, "Naw, I won't say anything, Gene. It will be just between the three of us."

Taking command of the situation, Richie snarled, "It don't matter anyhow, queer. You gonna do what I tell you, so take your clothes off. My dick needs taking care of."

"Yeh, mine, too," chimed in Chuck as he shook his hardened rod in Gene's direction.

Gene slumped in resignation and began to pull his tee shirt over his head. As he worked his shoes off his feet, he let his eyes traverse back and forth between the two older near-men and couldn't control his salivating at the sight of the two erect cocks. It was then when his resignation changed to anticipation---anticipation of having two men to please, two cocks to drain, to taste, to feel. As soon as he had removed the last of his clothing, Gene made his way on all fours between the two older men and knelt there, awaiting Richie's instructions.

Gene didn't have but seconds to wait as Richie commanded "Kiss my dick, Gene. Then kiss Chuck's."

Obediently, Gene leaned over and planted an open-mouth kiss on the purplish head Richie offered him, immediately infused with desire the second he felt the slick precum touch his lips. His rising desire made him want to slide his lips on down the pulsating shaft, but Richie pushed his head back and ordered, "Kiss Chuck's, bitch. Then you can show him how good of a cocksucker you are."

Although he was disappointed that he wasn't allowed to suck Richie's cock, Gene submissively turned his upper body and lowered his head towards Chuck's crotch. He hadn't had a chance to study the older youth's cock but now that he approached it with his pursed lips, Gene could see that it was much thicker than Richie's. Possibly even longer, but he wasn't sure. He planted a kiss on the wet head and, just like with Richie's, he felt the sliminess of the fluid coat his full lips. Impulsively, Gene's tongue snaked between his lips and sponged up some of the clear fluid. He was surprised that it tasted no different than the cock he had been sucking for months...both the feel of the hard, but spongy meat, the taste of the smooth skin, and the taste were no different. That knowledge lessened Gene's previous hesitancy and he began to lavish an almost-loving attention to the member in his mouth. Automatically, Gene's mouth began to move up and down the veined shaft while his tongue massaged every centimeter. When he felt the glazed head strike the back of his throat and elicit a slight gag, Gene could see that Chuck's cock was indeed longer as he could see there were a couple of inches between his lips and the wiry hair at the base of the distended meat.

Afraid of gagging, Gene began to slowly work his head back up the length of prick and was immensely pleased when he heard Chuck groan with pleasure and then praise his efforts, "Man, what a mouth! Oh, yeh, you cocksucker, suck my dick." Gene didn't need any further encouragement as he used his mouth, lips, and tongue to excite every nerve ending in the appendage, his head beginning to move up and down more rapidly, gradually gaining the ability to take more and more of the length in his mouth until he felt his lips mash against the curly hairs. It was then that he felt a hand on his ass cheeks and then fingers exploring the smooth crack that led to his man-pussy. The touch of Richie's fingers teasing his star hole excited Gene even more and resulted in Chuck's cock receiving the benefit as the cock sucking became more frenzied, more passionate and loving.

When Gene felt the cock opening his back hole with the accompanying exciting of anal nerves, he couldn't help but moan in pleasure and the realization hit him that this new sex act was the ultimate in erotic pleasure for him. Just knowing that he had a cock in his ass and one in his mouth alone was enough to cause his nuts to erupt in release, his hips were acting in unison with Richie's pounding while his mouth was echoing those same movements and Chuck's cock responded in kind, spewing forth volcanic eruptions that flooded Gene's mouth, more than he had ever experienced with Richie's dick. Gene tried his best to swallow every drop, fighting to not lose even a drop of the thick fluid he had come to love but ultimately losing some out of the corners of his mouth that was stretched wide by the thick cock. Chuck had gripped his head and held it in place to control the overly sensitive reactions in his tortured rod as he emptied his reservoir in the all-too-willing receptacle.

Richie was in another world as he pounded his stomach against the lily-white ass cheeks before him, his cock sliding back and forth through the tight channel like a jackhammer. Mere minutes of such tight massaging was all his excited cock could stand before Richie felt his eruption beginning deep inside his body and jetting out of his shaft with more force than he had ever felt, thoroughly coating the insides of Gene's rectal passage. Gene could feel the heat of the liquid lava course deep inside his body and he groaned with deep sexual satisfaction, feeling blessed to receive such an anointment.

While Richie was emptying his considerable load of youthful cum in Gene's chute, Gene had begun to attempt to revive Chuck's spent cock, lovingly licking the shriveling head and nursing like a baby at a mother's breast until Chuck had to forcibly push his head back, resulting in a resounding slurping noise as the tight suction was broken. "Enough, that's enough," Chuck explained as he rolled over on his side to shield his tortured member from Gene's hungry mouth.

Richie let his cock deflate before backing out of Gene's stretched rectum and collapsing on his back on the unused mattress. "Whew!" he breathed. "That was hot! Better than ever!" Looking over at his friend Chuck, still huddled on his side with his back towards the other two, Richie asked, "What about you, Chuck? You like it?"

"Oh, yeh," Chuck replied as he rolled over to face his friend. "That was outasight!" He patted Gene on his bare leg and complimented, "Thought you were going to suck it clean off me, though."

"Sorry. It's just, just that I liked sucking yours'", Gene sheepishly admitted. Looking at Chuck's cock now lying limply on his stomach, he asked lasciviously, "Can I suck it some more?"

"Not now, man. Gotta rest. We'll do it again, though. You can count on that."

Gene nodded his understanding and reached for his clothes, his mind already thinking forward to the next time he could have the two young men, the thought giving him a warm sexual glow.

Epilogue:

Gene was happily used as Richie's personal cum dump until he left the Home almost a year later. By then he had joyfully been used by half of the older males in his dorm and had become a very proficient cocksucker and had been fucked in every imaginable position possible, even enjoying an occasional gang-bang. The experiences and memories of the sex he had during his stay in the Home shaped his entire life from that time on....his later sexcapades will be related in other stories.

12