How It Began Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over as you take them off, bitch!" Ray almost growled. "Show me that ass, that pussy!"

Ray's tone alarmed Gene slightly while at the same time enforcing his submissiveness to the older man, admiring his domination. Gene pulled his white briefs down his legs, bending at the hips as provocatively as he knew how as he slowly, so slowly, pulled the underwear down his legs. Once the material was wrapped around his ankles, Gene held the pose; conscious of the image the position provided the man behind him, that knowledge fueling the desire to please in his loins. Gene held that position for a full minute before straightening up and kicking his briefs off his feet and turning around to face Ray.

"Beautiful, Gene. Just beautiful," Ray sighed. "I love your body. So nice, so sexy." He rose up from the chair and stepped up in front of Gene and then softly caressed his cheek before bending his lips to Gene's and planting an almost reverent kiss on those soft lips.

Ending the kiss, Ray stepped back a foot or so and commanded, "Now, undress me, honey. Use your fingers and your mouth and take off all of my clothing. Understand?"

"Y-yes sir. Anything you want, sir." Gene took a step closer to Ray and reached out with both hands and began unbuttoning the man's shirt. As he undid a button, Gene would lean forward and kiss Ray's hairy chest as he interpreted the command. When he had unbuttoned every button, Gene eased the shirt off the man's shoulders, being sure to kiss and lick every inch of exposed skin. Unlike how he had discarded his own clothing, Gene carefully placed Ray's clothing on the sofa and then returned to his task. To remove Ray's pants, Gene had to sink to his knees, his face only inches from the considerable bulge still stretching the material of the pants, the head causing a dark spot where it was leaking.

Gene meticulously unbuckled the belt and, using both hands, unfastened the metal clasp above the zipper before carefully sliding it downward. As the fly opened, Gene gripped the pants at the top and worked them over Ray's hips, slowly revealed the man's striped boxer shorts, the top of which had a very large wet spot from the oozing cockhead captive inside the flimsy material. Gene couldn't resist it as he leaned forward and wrapped his lips around the sticky spot and began sucking up the precum, his actions tantalizing the head of the stiffened meat pressed against Ray's belly.

Ray groaned loudly as he felt the warmth of Gene's mouth encircling his prick head and he reacted by grasping Gene's head on each side and forcing his face against his clothed belly. "Oh, yeh, you sweet cocksucker. Suck my cock! Suck it, you sweet bitch!"

Ray was holding Gene's head so tightly against his belly that Gene could hardly breathe, but he did his best to do as ordered, sucking the tip of the hard shaft covered with cloth into his mouth and feverishly working his tongue back and forth, further drenching Ray's drawers. While he sucked, Gene continued to work the man's pants down until they fell in a heap at Ray's feet. When Ray relaxed his punishing hold on Gene's head, Gene took the liberty of pulling the soaked shorts down and thereby freeing the man's tortured cock. As it bounced free, Gene expertly caught it in his mouth and began to use his years of sucking cocks, small and large, to make the benefactor of his efforts almost go to his knees with the sensations. Not really to his knees, but Ray's entire body was trembling as Gene excited nerve endings in his cock that Ray had never felt before. Not only was it Gene's expert tonguing of the rigid flesh, but the unequaled suction he could bring to bear on the throbbing meat, a suction like Gene was attempting to suck the creamy fluid from Ray's prostate rather than letting it release of it's own volition. Gene would alternate with applying just extreme pressure and tonguing of the sponge-like head to forcing his mouth all the way down the lengthy seven and a half shaft where he would slip his tongue out of his mouth to caress the tightened nut sack, then he would rapidly work his head back and forth at blinding speed from the root to the tip of the cock, his saliva adding to the spewing precum that soaked Ray's nuts.

Gene's ministrations to his new master's cock would seem like it took a very long time, but in reality Ray was only able to last five minutes before he shouted in a primordial scream, "Arrrgghhh! Oh, gawd, gawd, aaahhhh!" and his cock erupted in voluminous spurts of hot, creamy cum from the very depths of his loins. Ray's ass clenched over and over as he continued to fill Gene's eager sucking, drinking mouth with his release. Gene used his practiced fingers to massage Ray's nuts and the very root of his manhood to capture even more of the fluid he desired and loved.

Ray had to finally push Gene off of his now-sensitive cock, causing Gene to land on his back at the man's feet. He looked up at his new friend and smiled, "Did, did I please you, sir?"

Ray shook his head in disbelief at how good the young man at his feet had sucked his cock and admitted, "That was...the VERY best blow job I've ever had! Where did you learn to suck like that?"

Gene shrugged as he rose back up on his knees, "I don't know. It just comes natural, I guess. I love sucking dicks." He leaned forward and took the deflating cock in one hand and pressed a loving kiss on the now-wrinkled head, his tongue catching the last drop of juice leaking from the slit.

Ray laughed, "Well, you must love it, the way you suck. Wish I could have lasted longer." Ray kicked his pants and shorts off his feet and hinted, "But we have plenty of time. I want to see if your ass is as good as your mouth."

With a giggle, Gene shot back, "I've been told it's even better."

Ray walked over to the bed and motioned for Gene to join him, "We'll find out, baby. Just let me recover for a while. We can cuddle in the meantime. Then we might try both. Back and forth---mouth to ass to mouth. You like that?"

As he slid onto the bed beside Ray, Gene softly replied, "I don't know, sir. But like I told you, I'll do ANYTHING you want. I want to please you."

"Oh you do, you do please me, bitch. You are fantastic! And I'm going to have you doing things that I've only dreamed of having done." Ray slipped his arm under Gene's head and pulled him closer, turning Gene on his side so his head rested on his own chest. Ray dropped his hand to Gene's soft ass cheek and patted it while Gene draped one leg over Ray's body. It was only a few minutes before both fell asleep in sexual exhaustion.

****************************************************************************************

It was a good two hours later when Ray was awakened by the feeling of his cock in a warm, wet environment. It took him a minute to gather his senses and look down his body, silently questioning if he had been having a wet dream. But he hadn't. Looking past his waist, Ray could see Gene's head resting on his belly with his mouth encasing Ray's stiff cock. Gene's head wasn't moving; possibly so as to not awaken Ray, but his tongue was doing a magical dance around the purplish head. Ray put one hand on the top of the blonde head and at the same time shove his hips upward, forcing his cock all the way to the root inside the hot, nursing mouth.

"Mmm, I love the way you woke me up," Ray whispered as he began to rhythmically move his hips up and down.

"Ummph," was Gene's only reply as he fought to keep the stiff meat from activating his gag reflex.

Ray let his new sex toy continue with his ministrations for a few minutes while he dropped one hand to rest on the smooth, hairless ass beside him. As Gene sucked, Ray massaged the bubble-like cheeks, letting a finger slide down the deep crevice and tease the wrinkled opening. He grinned lasciviously when he noticed Gene slightly wiggle his hips in response and twisted his upper body more toward the upturned ass so he could begin to work a finger inside the hidden opening. He delighted how the young rosebud began to loosen so easily and began to insert a second finger, testing the strength of the sphincter guarding the youngster's tight channel.

"Ohhh, I think your boy pussy is wanting a hard cock in it, bitch. You ready to feel what it's like to have a man fuck you?"

Gene halted his sucking long enough to murmur enthusiastically, "Mm-hmm."

Ray didn't need any further encouragement as he pulled Gene's mouth off his saliva-slickened cock and announced, "Well, let's get to it, my little bitch. Get on your belly."

The suddenness that Gene complied with the order surprised Ray, but he took no time at getting between Gene's outstretched legs, his stiff prick bobbing before him as he lowered his pelvis to rest on the white softness of Gene's girl-like ass. Like a guided missile, Ray's cock immediately found its mark, the precum-dripping head resting against the slightly relaxed star hole, causing the sphincter to twitch in reaction. Ray pushed forward with his hips and felt the spongy head of his cock meet the resistance of the opening, barely gaining entrance to the forbidden channel. "Relax, bitch. Just relax so I can get it in you."

"Mmph," Gene grunted, "you're so big. You have any oil?"

Ray at first ignored the question, his lust eager to sample the young chute beneath him. He pushed a little harder, but felt an even harder resistance as Gene moaned from the painful attempt at intrusion. Ray quickly made a decision that his young bitch's suggestion made sense and reached over the supine body to the drawer of the nightstand. Jerking it open, Ray fumbled around inside desperately and finally came out with a tube of KY jelly in his hand. With impatience, Ray screwed the top off the tube, tossing the cap onto the floor, and squeezed a large quantity of the clear gel on the end of his tortured cock.

"Now we'll see if I can get my mushroom head in that tight little opening," Ray announced as he casually let the tube fall to the floor, his cock once again dropping to align with the object of his desire. Ray let the pressure of his coated head lubricate the closing tunnel, his pelvis jacking the stiff rod in small steps back and forth until with a sudden plop, the large tip broke through the canal's final resistance. He immediately felt Gene relax beneath him, facilitating further entry into the dark channel, stretching both elastic sphincters and colon as it plundered deeper and deeper.

It only took another minute after the gel had been used before Ray was able to bottom out in Gene's ass, both of them rejoicing in deep-felt pleasure as Ray's nut sack slapped against Gene's crotch. "Mmmm, bitch, you've got one nice ass," Ray complimented as he began to piston in and out of the loosening shaft.

"Oh, yeh, fuck me!" Gene replied, grunting between each of Ray's thrusts. "Give me that big cock!" The fullness he was filling was unlike any ass fucking he had received before from the smaller, less developed cocks he had become used to. He could actually feel each stroke of his new lover's cock, thrilling at the sensations created as the stiff intruder massaged nerve endings he had never experienced before. There was one spot deep inside his rectal area that the rubbery tip of Ray's cock would rub with each stroke inward that made Gene's cock twitch and drip with precum which was entirely new to Gene and he began to rotate his pelvis with each passage of the pistoning cock to receive the maximum response to that hidden spot. As Ray pummeled his ass even harder and faster, Gene began to respond by slamming his bottom back to meet each thrust, their bodies resounding with a slap, slap, slap while their voices harmonized with the sounds of both men's pleasure.

Ray eventually straightened up, pulling Gene's body up by his hips until Ray was pounding Gene's ass with Gene on all fours and Ray was on his knees, Ray's hips working like a jackhammer, making his breath come in gasps. Ray lasted another five minutes in that position until, with a grunting gasp, he held Gene still, his ass plastered against Ray's pubic hairs, and emptied his nuts spurt after spurt into Gene's rectum. Gene felt the sudden rush of hot sperm fill his bowels, the sensation overwhelming him with gratitude to his lover, wanting more than ever to please this man.

When Ray had withdrawn his spent dick from the tight orifice and fallen on his back beside Gene, Gene couldn't resist quickly rolling onto his side and capturing the deflating muscle in his mouth where he lovingly bathed it with his tongue, despite the distasteful aroma coating the entire length deposited from his bowels. Ray rose up on his elbows as Gene cleaned his cock, mesmerized by the youngster's action, the first time he had ever seen anyone--male or female--take his cock from ass to mouth. The very freakishness of the act awakened renewed lust in Ray's loins and he felt his nuts stir as his cock began to recover from the exhausting explosion it had just minutes earlier. Ray was surprised that his cock was not sensitive now that he had shot his load, so he rested back on the bed and let the amazing cocksucking bitch he had beside him attend to his stiffening cock.

Gene sucked and tongued the wonderful appendage for almost a half-hour before he was finally rewarded with a thin stream of salty fluid which he joyfully swallowed, his eyes fixed on Ray's face to capture the satisfied look his new lover radiated towards him. Gene kept the deflating, spent cock in his mouth without further movement or caress, content to let the source of his pleasure shrink and rest.

It was Ray who finally stated the obvious, "I think we better call it a night, baby. Didn't you say you had to work tomorrow?"

Gene let the lifeless collapsed prick fall from his mouth, "Oh, yeh. I do. I better get home or my aunt will have a cow."

The two men got dressed and Ray offered, "Want me to take you home?" He had an ulterior motive, as he wanted to see where the young man lived so he could continue a relationship with the secretive Gene. In all of the young men he had seduced, Ray had never met one as good as this blonde youth and he had no intention of losing him.

"Hey, that would be great!" Gene enthused, "I sure don't feel like walking after all we've done."

After dropping Gene off at his aunt's house, Ray drove around the deserted streets of the downtown area, deep in thought and planning. He wasn't looking for another willing victim, but wanted to re-live the night's events while he planned how he would use this sexy youngster who had fallen into his grasp. Many possible scenarios crossed his mind before he headed the car back to his apartment, content with his plans for using his new toy.

EPILOG: Gene's sexual adventures with Ray continue as the older and wiser man further corrupts and uses him in ways that Gene never expected. Part three of Gene's story will detail how he descends further into depravity and lust.

12