How it is with Timothy...

Story Info
I loved him very much...
803 words
3.03
10.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers

"Oh Timothy, Timothy, you sent me insane, Just the way you call me by that name," I whispered over the mobile, hoping - just hoping he was going to make his usual Sunday visit and fuck me good.

"Well if the name fits, use it!" Timothy replied with that certain tone of voice which he knew would turn me on.

I loved him very much and wanted him to love with me, but he was a reporter doing stuff all over the world so I had to make do for now with the usual spasmodic visits.

"No problems, Fuckass, I will be around with cock leading at 10 on Sunday, right?"

There he was, using that special name again, it wasn't at all as crude as is seems when coming through his lips, that tone of voice again, soft and whispery and full of connotations like he couldn't wait to be with me.

I stood there wanking as we chatted and I imagined, hearing his voice, he was inside me - or I was kneeling there before him, sucking his gorgeous throbbing cock in the sweetest way, feeling the dregs of his sweet juices cum and pour into my mouth, the soothing wondrous feeling of all that, the thrill and the joy of making him cum like that into my mouth and then again over my face as I felt the heat of his spurt drench me, licking the residue and drawing it into my mouth to enjoy the utter sensual sea salt taste of cock and p-hole, teasing and teasing, foreskin stretched tightly back as I tantalised with the tip of my tongue waiting for another spurt which was always as strong as before, the sounds of his satisfaction as the white fluid gushed out.

But when for real and he was there with me that was the most captivating and thrilling of all, When Timothy plays with my ass in a way he loved, me bent on all fours with my thighs wide apart to accommodate his head between my thighs and scrimmaging into my crotch as I felt the strong slow licks of his tongue ravage me in all those most intimate parts.

Feeling the utter pleasure of that, and not just the physical stuff which was wonderful enough but the mental thing too, my just being there at his liking did everything for me, it gave me a secure feeling of being wanted and being enjoyed and all the love piled on, all the kisses to start, nice and varies, exploratory and deep French kissing too, as he squeezed my cock and balls urging me to do the same to him and then his sweet sucks of my anal delight as he called it, hearing him enjoy with his mouth and tongue, then the feeling so beautiful as his fingers explored me deeper, deeper inside, gently stretching and rimming for the ultimate deep fuck I always anticipated, and the way he did that, gently slapping me, the balling and licking all over again, his stretching of my ass cheeks so wide I felt they would spiky apart, the kneading too as he gripped both cheeks tightly, getting leverage for the fuck I knew was about to happen, feeling his plum tantalise my hole, around and around, anointing it with coconut cream that he has prompted me to spread all of very that veritable stiff cock and now there, squeezing into me, feeling the sinews stretch as I helped him work his cock up into me by moving side to side my ass, pushing it out to him as steeply as he desired in order that he could get the most deepest and penetrative of fucks.

Then the feeling of his strong cock thrusting in and out of me, it was so very wonderful, I just wanted to be absolutely all ass for Timothy in every way, and I was always there and ready for him as he teased me initially in stripping off those tight jeans which I had massaged him in and the way he unzipped and produced the most wonderful swelling pop out between like a jack in the box,

Him saying that his 'Jack in the box' wanting its fuck of me, its fuckass deep and soothing and rough until he made me yell with his final thrust into me, like it was going right through me, hearing him yell my name as the final surge came strongly when I knew he had cum inside me.

But that wasn't the end of it, because afterwards , after recovering he would want to suck it all our of me, and then we could French kiss again en enjoy the scent and the sheer luxury of tasting each other combined.

That is how it is with Timothy...

alexcarr
alexcarr
332 Followers