How Long Could You Resist?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't last long though. Soon my sister's hips were bucking up against her own hand. She was moaning, and I clearly heard the slurping sounds her fingers were making as they pistoned in and out of her puss.

Soon, she gasped, her body became tense, and then she began to shudder all over. Her whole body convulsed before my eyes. I'd only seen such a thing once, a few minutes before, but I surely knew what it was. She was cumming—and much harder than before.

We slept on the couch that night, me on the inside with my arm over her and my hand cupping her magnificent breast—her wiggling her bottom back against my crotch so firmly that I was afraid I might violate her backside. Of course, I didn't, and I was soon fast asleep.

* * *

It was a bit awkward the next morning. I woke before she did, and I immediately began trying to will my hard cock to soften. Of course, I needed to pee, so it didn't.

Finally, my sister stirred. "Good morning." She offered with a big yawn.

"Yes it is, but not half as good as last night was."

And then I heard her giggle. "Do you have a baseball bat in your pocket, or are you already up and ready for round two?"

"Neither." I responded, "I need to pee and I can't because I have a morning woodie."

"Does it hurt?"

"A little."

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Yes, you can let me up."

"Do you promise to come back with a blanket and snuggle?"

When I returned, I spread a blanket over her beautiful naked body and then snuggled in behind her. It didn't take long for my cock to start responding to being pressed against her warm backside.

My sister let out a slight giggle before saying, "This time, it's not a pee boner, so I assume you like being here with me like this."

"Shut up and snuggle."

"Yes, Sir."

* * *

After a few minutes, my sister said "Todd?"

"Yes?"

"Can I touch it? I promise I won't do anything. I just want to see what it feels like."

Truth be told, being up against her warm body like that, and holding her heavy tit in my hand, I was up for a lot more than simple touching. My curved cock was already twitching. "Help yourself."

When her warm hand encircled my rigid member, I almost came right there and then. It was a good thing she didn't know what to do it, else I would have shot all over her ass. Actually, it was kind of nice—very erotic. She was just holding it, feeling it pulse in her hand.

I noticed her breathing starting to quicken, and soon, I saw her other hand slide down, her knees part, and she began rubbing her pus. A few seconds later, her body began to quiver, and then the quivers turned into convulsions. She let out a low guttural moan and then became still.

Shortly, she surprised me by saying in little more than a whisper, "This doesn't feel wrong to me. Does it to you?"

I hadn't really thought about it. I shrugged, "I don't know. I do know that it feels good. I'm really enjoying it."

"Good, then I want you inside me."

My whole body stiffened. I couldn't believe that she'd just said that. When I didn't answer, she let out a silly giggle. "What?" I asked.

"Just hearing me say it made your dong jump in my hand. He wants to, even if you don't. I think he has a mind of his own."

After another bit of contemplation, I said, "I don't have a condom."

"Mom hooked me up with birth control pills . . . but I haven't . . . shit, I haven't been taking them."

"Then we can't do it, period, end of discussion."

After a long silence, Fran said "Last semester, I was in the library reading about ancient cultures. Many of them used anal sex as birth control."

I was flabbergasted, "Are you suggesting . . ."

"It was just a thought."

"Wouldn't it hurt like hell?"

She shrugged, "I don't know. I do know that I put a finger in there sometimes when I'm whacking myself off, and that feels good." And then she giggled again, "Oh my, that got a reaction from your dong." And with that, she pulled away from me and slid to the floor. She turned and pulled back the blanket until she could see my twitching dong. A second later, she had her hand around it again. "Damn, Todd, just holding it has me so horny I can't help it. I want to feel you inside me."

When she began slowly sliding her hand up and down my shaft, I was helpless. "I'm thinking it's gonna really hurt. It's a lot bigger than a finger."

"And curved." She giggled. "I can't imagine what it would feel like in my puss, but I'm going to start taking my pills so I can find out soon."

"You really want to do it, huh . . . with me—your brother, I mean?"

"I told you, I don't dwell on that. I just know I love you and I trust you more than any boy I know. And it just doesn't seem wrong to me."

My will power and self restraint gone, I said "We'll need something to--"

"There's some Vaseline in the bathroom." And she sprang to her feet and was gone. She was back within seconds with a jar of Vaseline in her hand. "Here you go. Use a lot of it and go slow."

"You'll tell me if it hurts too much?"

"Trust me, you'll be the second to know." And with that, she pulled off her panties and got on her knees on the floor. She pulled a pillow under her head so that she could use both hands to spread her ass cheeks. "There you go." She said with a giggle.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My sister was knelt on the floor, her ass raised high in the air, giving me a clear view of her puckered little asshole. Right below it, I could see the bright pink and swollen lips of her puss. I was mesmerized.

She brought me out of my trance. "Well, I'm waiting."

I slid down to the floor and knelt behind her. I coated my dong with a healthy portion of Vaseline and then eased forward until it touched its target. I used my hand to guide it and wiggle it back and forth in hopes of gaining entry, but it wouldn't slide in.

"Use your finger first, with some Vaseline on it."

I did as I was instructed, and when my finger slid inside her asshole, I marveled at how warm and tight it was. It was so tight in fact, that I was sure my dong would never go in there.

When my finger was all the way in, she began to wiggle her butt. She let out a low moan and then told me, "Try a second finger, but go easy. I've never tried that."

Again, I followed her wishes. It took longer this time, but I soon had two fingers fully inside her asshole.

As I began working my fingers in and out of her, her moans became louder and more intense. Soon, she was rocking back to meet my fingers, driving them deeper and harder into her ass. She released her ass cheeks and stretched her arms out in front of her, clawing at the carpet with her fingernails.

In a raspy voice, she begged me, "Put it in me now. I'm ready. Please, put your dong in me now. I need it . . . please do it now."

I was surprised when the head of my dong easily slipped inside her puckered hole, but then it met resistance. I pushed a little harder. "Does that hurt?"

"A little, but not too much." She said in that same low guttural voice. "Just make sure your dong is lubed up good, and then do me. I don't care if it hurts at first. I'm sure I can take it . . . I need it sooooooo bad. Just do it—do my ass—please do it now!"

I took a couple of seconds to insure that there was plenty of Vaseline on my dong, and then I leaned forward, putting more and more pressure. My dong slipped inside a little, but not much, so I pulled back a little and then moved forward again. I was scared to death of hurting her.

"God! Do it, baby—do it now. Shove your big dong in me. Fuck me now . . . just do it, please."

I was struck by the urgency in her pleadings, so I grabbed her hips and thrust forward . . . hard. She let out a loud half moan, half scream, so I froze, afraid that I'd really hurt her. She made it clear that I hadn't, "God, Todd. That's it, baby. Now fuck me . . . fuck me hard . . . as hard as you can."

She quickly moved one hand under her. I couldn't see it but I could see her elbow and I knew she was rubbing her clit as fast as she could. I got a better grasp of her hips and pulled back and then thrust into her again, this time with as much force as I could muster.

I was rewarded with her moans and her raspy words, "God, baby . . . oh God, baby, that's it, fuck my ass hard . . . oh god yes."

Hearing that almost sent me over the edge, but I didn't get there until her moans turned into half screams. Her body tensed. She raised herself up onto her hands and began thrusting herself backward to meet me. Her head and long dark hair was flailing all about.

It was too much for me. My cock swelled up even more, and then I began to shoot my cum into her hot ass. When the first shot flew into her, she began to cum. "Oh God, baby, God baby, yes baby, cum in me. Uuuuugggggggg . . . gooooodddddd, oh my Goddddddd." And then she collapsed onto the floor. Her body still shaking and convulsing.

My own orgasm finished, I just stayed there. My dong was still buried to the hilt in her steaming hot ass. I was afraid to move for fear of disturbing her pleasure.

After a full minute, she wiggled her ass slightly while letting out a giggle. "What?" I asked her.

She giggled again, "I guess that curve in your dong isn't going to be a problem after all."

I chuckled, "No, I guess it isn't."

"God, I can't wait to feel it inside my puss, but it isn't half bad right were it is. Will you just keep it there for me . . . for as long as you can, I mean?"

"Sure. It feels good."

"You can say that again. It feels wonderful. I never want you to take it out. We can just stay like this forever."

I laughed, "Well, maybe not that long." And then I realized that my dong wasn't shrinking. It had always shriveled up quickly after cumming, but not this time. It was still almost fully hard.

At some point, my sister must have sensed it too—or more likely, felt it. She began to wiggle her ass around on it. The next time she spoke, she wasn't giggling. "Todd, do it again. Please do it again if you can."

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I want you to fuck me again right now. Do it, fuck my ass again."

I answered with a chuckle, "Your wish is my command." And I proceeded to fuck her again. I pounded her hard and fast from the onset. I wasn't worried about hurting her anymore, so I really let her have it. I gripped her hips harder and pulled her backward every time I thrust forward. She was like a rag doll in my hands.

This time, my sister came twice before I did. Her orgasms weren't as powerful as that first one, but awesome nonetheless. By the time I was finished, I was exhausted. I eased her down and followed, careful not to let my dong slip out of her ass.

We lay there like that until both of us had recuperated somewhat. "Todd, promise me something."

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Which was what I thought she was thinking.

She giggled, "No silly. I know you're not going to go bragging around how you did your sister in the ass. What I want you to promise is that we'll do it again and again. I can't stand the thought of today being the only time, and when I start taking my pills, I want it in my puss too."

"You're sure?"

"Hell yeah. God, I'm so sure . . . please."

I almost agreed too quickly, but then something came to mind. If there was ever a time to ask, now was the time—now while I was lying on top of her naked body with my shrinking dong still inside her warm ass. "Hum, I'll make you a deal."

"Oh, what kind of a deal?" She asked boldly, trying to sound pensive, but not pulling it off. I knew she would agree to just about anything right then.

"The guys at school, they talk about blowjobs all the time. I doubt that they've ever really had one, but--"

Her giggle stopped me mid-sentence. "So you want a blowjob, do you?"

"Yep"

She played coy, "Hum, let me see. If I agree to give you a blowjob, you'll give me what I want, anytime I want, as long as we're alone and it's safe . . . anytime, anywhere. Is that the deal?"

I'm not usually much of a negotiator, but I managed to rise above that. "Well, I don't know. I think a deal like that may require more than one blowjob . . . and free range to play with your tits whenever I want."

My sister laughed out loud. "I thought you'd never ask. I get what I want anytime I want it, and you get what you want anytime you want it. That's a deal I can live with . . . besides, I think I might just enjoy giving blowjobs . . . we'll see."

"It's a deal then. Now, what say we take a shower and then have some breakfast? And then, by that time, I'll probably be recovered enough for that blowjob."

"Then get your ass up and start the water. Call me when it's nice and hot."

*

End of Part One. Part Two will follow soon. I hope you enjoyed Part One enough to read Part Two, and enough to rate this one, leave a public comment, and if you like, send me feedback. After all, that's an author's only reward.

12