How Lynn Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,435 Followers

She ran her tongue and lips up and down his shaft. "God I love sucking you. Your cock feels so good in my mouth."

"I knew you would be hot, but you're sucking my cock even better than I thought. How would you like your husband seeing you now?"

She did not answer but slowly took his cock deep in her mouth. After sucking some more Lynn took a break and stopped to rub the head against her exposed nipple and breast. She squeezed some of his cum out of his cock and coated her nipple. She wondered how Russell would like the taste of her cum-covered nipple.

Lynn slid his cock back in her mouth and started sucking him rapidly. She could tell with her expert cock sucking ministrations, he was about to cum. Andrew's body tensed as he released his initial blast of cum into her mouth. She kept his cock deep in her mouth to keep his cum is shooting down her throat. Andrew was putting more pressure on the back of her neck, keeping his cock deep in her mouth. His cock continued to throb until he gave a sigh and relaxed his body. Lynn kept him in her mouth as his erection went slack. She released his cock from her mouth and gave the head a few light kisses. She continued to lick some more cum easing from his slit. Even limp his cock was still thick in her hand.

She sat back up but continued to lightly caress him. Even though she did not climax she still felt a certain release. It began to sink in she just sucked off another man.

Andrew continued to stroke her exposed breast, "That was fantastic. I can't believe you suck cock like that. Are you sure you have never done this before?"

She does not answer but looks at him with her lips moist from his cum. She took one of her fingers and scooped up a small stream of his cum on her chin that escaped from her mouth. He leaned over and gave her another passionate kiss while moving his hand to caress her pussy again.

"That was the best blow job I have ever had."

"I glad you liked it. It really was a turn on."

"But what about you?"

"My husband will take care of me when we get home. He was horny before we even got here."

"Speaking of your husband, we better go back to the party before he misses us. He may start looking for you."

While Andrew zipped up, Lynn slipped her breast back in her bra, buttoned up her top and went upstairs. When she saw her husband again, she gave him a light kiss on the lips and wondered if he could taste Andrew's cum.

What had she started?

TuWatchu
TuWatchu
1,435 Followers
12