How Naughty Shall I Be?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers

"Its fine," he said, "Carry on and tell me what else happened?"

"I went back into the room a few minutes later to ask if they wanted more coffee and well, I got talking so they suggested I should sit down and chat to them while they worked. I did something else that was very naughty."

She stopped talking for a second and Brian knew she was building up courage before she could dare confess.

"I let the bottom of my robe fall apart and pretended I hadn't noticed. I already knew the top had billowed out and they could see most of my bra. I was just tempted to do it – it felt exciting."

There was more silence, in Jenny's case apprehension and guilt while in Brian's case through that weird emotional turmoil. His penis had begun to harden which confused him even more.

"Carry on!" he urged his wife in a loud whisper.

"Before I tell you the next bit you have to know that I didn't ask for it to happen! I didn't tell him to do it!"

"Don't worry," he said almost losing his composure, "Just carry on."

"I went up stairs....to the bedroom to get dressed. I had taken off my robe and was looking through the wardrobe deciding what to wear. I had put some clothes ready on the bed – a mini skirt and top. I heard a noise – Jim had followed me upstairs. Promise me you won't shout at me?" she begged her husband.

"I won't," he uttered shakily.

"He came into the bedroom and I asked him what he was doing. He said he had come up stairs to get some measurements that he needed later. He didn't leave but just stood there looking at me. I told him he shouldn't be here but he said I shouldn't worry because I had already shown them what was under my robe. He said it was nice to look at me and I should carry on as though he wasn't there."

Jenny stopped to draw a deep breath before carrying on.

"I told him that my husband would go mad if he knew about this but it didn't bother him. He laughed and said you would never know about it."

"So during all this time you just stood chatting away to him – in just your underwear?"

"I knew you would get mad!"

"No," he lied, "But I have to ask you – had it made you feel turned on – were you enjoying him being there while you were undressed?"

"I wasn't sure what I felt but it made my tummy flutter. He told me how much he liked me in my stockings and how he preferred them to pantyhose. He shocked me by how he didn't care about talking about my body and saying what he thought. He didn't hide anything or pretend he stared right at me and talked about my tits and things!

Oh my god I don't know if I should tell you the next bit!

He came up to me and asked if he could have a kiss like he had yesterday. I froze on the spot so he got hold of me and planted his lips over my mouth."

"You didn't shout or push him away?"

"No," she admitted very quietly. "Not at first anyway, I let him kiss me and his hands started to wander. Eventually I tried to pull away from him and told him he should stop. He said why when I liked it so much and had encouraged it. He said that if I was prepared to open my gown in front of them both then I must want to go further. He reminded me that I hadn't screamed or got upset about him coming into the bedroom. And he reminded me how enthusiastic I had been yesterday when I let them kiss me and feel my breasts."

"He had a point!" stated her husband fighting back his anguish to which Jenny nodded in agreement. "I take it you came round to his point of view then?"

His heart thumped faster when he saw her nod again.

"He said I should admit how much I liked and wanted it and start to enjoy it."

"Did you?"

"I didn't need to say – he knew because I didn't stop him when his hand went to play with my breast and I let him slip it inside my bra. He stopped talking then and started kissing me and played with my nipples."

"And did you kiss him back and enjoy what he was doing?"

"Oh I'm sorry. Yeah – I did! I got carried away and when he suggested we should lie on the bed I let him guide me down."

"Did he......?" started Brian.

"Don't interrupt me or I won't be able to tell you!" his wife screeched.

In a second or two she carried on talking while stifling her little sobs.

"I let him pull my bra strap off my shoulder so he could see my tits. He put my hand on the front of his pants but I told him 'No!' and pulled it away. But I let him kiss and suck my nipples a bit. He put his hand down to my panties and I let him touch me over the top of them but stopped him when he tried to get inside. He tried to persuade me but I insisted and kept pushing his hand away.

Well, it went on a while then his mate shouted and when Jim called out that he wouldn't be long Alan came to see what was going on anyway. I was mortified because he had seen us on the bed and seen Jim messing with my tits. I couldn't move my arms to cover up quickly enough so he got to see my bare breasts. I felt embarrassed and ashamed a bit then because we had been caught in the act. I thought that no one else would ever know about it and was going to make Jim promise to keep it secret.

After Alan stood and looked for a minute he asked Jim about the job and they talked about things while I just lay there. Alan got an eyeful and saw how Jim's hand stroked my body then he walked away and told Jim not to be too long. I think he was shocked but he wasn't going to spoil his workmates fun.

I wanted to get up then and told him to go but he said 'What's the point? It doesn't matter now because Alan knows what we are doing.' He told me to relax and kissed me again. When he stopped for air I said, 'What is Alan going to think of me?' and Jim said it was too late but it didn't matter, that they both knew that I wanted it. He said I should stop pretending to be shocked and admit I liked it, enjoy it. No one else was likely to come upstairs so we wouldn't be interrupted. Alan wouldn't spoil our fun now he knew what we were doing.

I suppose I let him convince me and I let myself give in to it. Yeah, it felt good....the way he touched me....it aroused me. Eventually I let him go inside my panties and he tried to bring me off with his fingers."

"Did you get his cock out?" Brian was impatient to know.

"Yes," she said after a little hesitation, "Well no – he did! But I let him put my hand on it and yes, I gave him a wank!"

"Did he fuck you?" Brian used as few words as necessary.

Jenny actually laughed. "No we didn't - because I made him 'cum' and he swore because he couldn't hold it back. Oh dear – we lay there on the bed and he still tried to make me orgasm then Alan appeared in the doorway again. He saw Jim's cock out so he had a good idea what I had done – and he must have seen his hand inside my knickers.

Jim told him he was on his way and they just went downstairs and they carried on working.

That's why I had to change my panties before you came home – so now you know."

Brian was speechless and his head spun. Through all the mixed and intense emotions he couldn't help but note two things – the butterflies in his stomach that betrayed a strange excitement - and that his cock was very hard.

How could he be so upset, almost reduced to tears yet sexually aroused at the same time? Jenny related her story showing very little in the way of embarrassment or reticence. She didn't seem to be aware that her confessions might just push a man over the edge! Her naïve almost scatterbrained demeanour coupled with her attitude that it was all just a naughty but daring and enjoyable game left her husband flummoxed.

He took hold of his wife and drew her to him as though it would help him understand.

"Would you have let him fuck you?" he asked softly after a while.

"I don't know," she told him almost with a giggle, "If I hadn't have made him "cum" – then who knows? I felt all funny and I got carried away. But it's alright you know – I would never run off with anyone else, you don't need to worry about that!"

Brian smiled cynically wondering why the hell she thought that that little assurance made it all fine.

She snuggled up to him and suddenly she gave a sharp squeal and laughed. She had felt his hardness and placed her hand over his crotch to check.

"You've really got turned on by all this haven't you?" she chuckled as she reined kisses all over his cheek and neck. "Do you like it when I'm bad and then tell you all about it?"

For the next few minutes Brian let his wife tantalise and tease him while she played with his dick and masturbated him. She was lost, enveloped in her own enjoyment at being able to tell her husband all manner of saucy and explicit detail. To Brian it was as though he was merely an observer, witnessing this unusual sexual charade. His mind had switched off from trying to make sense of it all and understand his wife's unrepentant and shameless willingness to give her body to another man then be so happy to tell all.

Snapping back into reality Brian was aware that his wife was now straddling him, his penis deep inside her while she thrust away working her hips. It was wrong, he thought, this shouldn't be happening, but there was no mistaking how hard his dick had become. Unable to control the images that flashed into his minds-eye or the emotions that went with them Brian slowly let his reserve and resistance drop and felt a powerful feeling of sexual abandon overtaking him.

Jenny sensed the change, "It does turn you on doesn't it – you do want me to do it again don't you?"

Brian grunted and shut his eyes tight as his hips made his penis work like a piston inside his wife's vagina. He couldn't answer her or admit to himself that she was right and by closing his eyes he was cutting himself free. He just wanted to enjoy those images and feel those intense waves of perverted pleasure as he pictured his wife on their bed with another man.

Exhausted and spent they dozed in each others arms but sleep was impossible. Brian knew very well why it evaded him and the way his wife started to wriggle around and restlessly move her hands over his anatomy worried him. He tried to dismiss the thought but she was making it very clear that it was because she wanted more. Stunned, Brian realised that Jenny had become so aroused by her own mental images and thoughts of how she had misbehaved with the workman that even so soon after having an orgasm she was ready once more for intercourse and needed her sexual thirst quenching.

If it was possible to shout a thought then Brian did so, "My wife has become a cock happy slut!" he exclaimed in his head.

He would never be able to explain though why he obliged her - not that one time, but throughout the night. As they drifted off then re-awoke sex once again took place.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"They're here!" exclaimed Jenny running into the bedroom, "Oh my God, they're early!"

Brian was knotting his tie having dressed for work when the sickening stomach churns spoilt his breakfast. Now he was going to meet the man who had led his wife astray face to face. Jenny stayed in the bedroom and busied herself donning her clothing while her husband went to greet the builders. His subconscious mind took care of the preliminaries of good mornings and introductions before the man called Jim suggested he talk him through the remaining work to be done. Had Brian any questions or complaints – was all satisfactory? Now there was a loaded question, thought Brian!

All the time the cuckolded husbands mind was weighing up Jim, the amorous Don Juan of the woodworking world. He was just as imagined, brash, cocky and self assured. An extrovert who has no trouble whatsoever in his ability to annoy men of a quieter disposition. So this is the man Jenny finds attractive with his carefree and direct patter. Who doesn't mind telling housewives how they cause a stirring in his loins and stands before them ogling their bodies while discussing their attributes.

Brian pictured his wife on their bed, holding this man's penis masturbating him while his fingers explored her most private orifice. This was the man who was able to turn on Jenny so much.

Most of what Jim said passed over his head then Brian surreptitiously glanced at Alan. In other circumstances he was probably a man Brian would take to, a quieter more refined man but he too had kissed and groped his wife. He too had lingered in their bedroom while his wife had displayed her almost naked body and allowed him to feast his eyes on her naked tits. He was, like his friend, a threat.

Heart thumping and nerves tingling Brian realised that soon now he would have to leave his wife once again in the presence of these men. What would happen today how could he allow it? He knew he should punch the men and kick them out of his house. Tell them that his wife had confessed all. But he knew he wasn't going to do that.

His train of thought was broken by Jenny's entrance into the room.

"I thought you might like a coffee before you start," she said smiling has she handed a drink each to the burly men. Brian saw the gleam of lust light up in Jim's eyes. Then he took note of Jenny as he stood back watching and listening as they all exchanged simple pleasantries and made small talk. Just like nothing was amiss. Was that a new dress she wore, very short and with a wide flared skirt of such thin material that made one think of hot long summer days. Surely not appropriate for this time of year. And did he detect hold up stockings? Wasn't that a glimpse of the lacy tops he had just caught as she quickly spun round laughing as she excused herself from the room?

He was about to leave his wife with these men yet again – what would happen today? He stood before his wife waiting for her to speak, to say anything, let him know what was in her head.

"I see you have dressed especially for them?" he said with a doleful voice.

Her naivety knew no bounds.

"Not really. There's no reason for me to look dowdy and untidy is there? I thought you said you liked me to be admired and for men to take an interest in me?"

"This is a man you told me that you masturbated yesterday while you lay on the bed with him!" he seethed.

"Yeah – and I told you the truth like I promised. Are you changing your mind about everything now – last night you were OK about it?"

He was stuck for words.

"If you want me to go out for the day and keep away from them I will do!" she said sulkily.

The burning question, the fact that mattered was what she wanted. He would not feel any better knowing she had left the house just for his sake. What he wanted was an insight into her mind, her desires. Did she actually want his consent to have sexual relations with these men? Was that what she was hoping for, expecting?

"What do you want to do – honestly?" he asked with baited breath.

She hesitated before answering and seemed restless.

"Well.....I don't want to go out.....I would prefer to stay here. Do you not want me to let things go any further than they did yesterday – is that what's troubling you?"

"What the hell do you mean?" he asked incredulously.

"I don't know!" she hissed, confusing her self. "It's just that you seemed to enjoy the things I told you – eventually."

"Do you want to stay in and see what happens today – tell me straight?" "Yes!" she told him

"Are you hoping something is going to happen?"

"It might not necessarily do – but well, probably something will!"

"And you're looking forward to it and will enjoy it if it does?" he demanded in a loud whisper.

"Depends what mood I'm in – but yeah, probably."

What could he say? If he insisted she ought to go out – if he caused a scene – what good would it do? Would she not do it anyway then lie through her teeth and never tell him anything again? The only solution would be to tell her he wanted a divorce, to hit her, or to kick out the builders and from now on keep her prisoner in the house forbidding her to ever speak to other men. These were not really viable options.

But what was he going to do – she just didn't have any concept of wrongdoing. Sure he could explain that wives didn't do this and that he was only indulging in a fantasy when he talked about her and other men. Nothing though would alter the fact that she really, really wanted to play her unfaithful games. Normally husbands find out after the event, not have to suffer the anguish before!

He was at his wits end and gave up. To stop it would mean she would do it anyway and lie about it. He would never see the real her. OK. Let it be and see what happens – see how far she will go!

"Let's leave it to fate!" he said with a manic grin then turned to go just as Jim walked into the room.

"Off to work? Don't worry we'll do a good job. And your wife's in good hands with us while you're gone earning a crust of bread!"

His smirk and tone raised a desire to murder. Brian saw a faint sparkle in his wife's eye as she smiled at the man's witticism. He saw how she looked at him and how his gaze was already dwelling on the front of her dress the shape of her nipples pushing against the thin fabric.

He went off to work in a daze. He had decided that it would be quite easy to return home and put a stop to this once his wife had committed herself and really proved how recklessness and uncaring she was. For some reason he failed to return home and arrived at the office as normal.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Brian's day at the office had been spent avoiding work and more importantly, contact with other people. He wanted to lose himself in his thoughts and reconcile the events of the last couple of days. More than once he had contemplated feigning sickness so he could rush home to confront his worst fears. Twice throughout the day a very strange and unexplainable occurrence had manifested itself. It disturbed him but he could offer no explanation.

Close to tears almost he nevertheless had retired into the men's room and shut himself away in a cubicle. There, while many images flashed through his mind he had taken out his penis and masturbated in most powerful and intense fashion. The feeling was incredible and like nothing he had ever known before. Why did those images of what his wife may be doing with the two men invoke such a potent and demanding urge to masturbate? Why was he gaining such depraved and perverted twisted joy from picturing his wanton wife being taken by the lout he had left at home in his house? Why was it that when he wondered if the other man too would be allowed a share of Jenny's body given willingly with her blessing did his cock stiffen so?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jenny was in the bathroom when he arrived home. When she appeared in the living room she told him quietly what she had made for dinner and asked if he wanted an aperitif. She was dressed in smart top and skirt and Brian wondered if she had after all been out with friends. Her thoughts seemed a long way away but she was calm and in a good mood.

Having grown used to the turmoil raging inside his mind and body Brian controlled himself well. Now he should be weary and tired having had little sleep and fighting with his emotions for a full forty-eight hours but instead he was alert. It was the instinct to survive – the adrenalin that surged when a person is threatened, mentally or physically. His future depended on what happened tonight, things felt, things said, what was learned.

He would try very hard to eat his meal quietly not giving his wife reason to run for cover and clam up.

An hour later found the married couple doing the dishes. The talk had been sparse but polite throughout their meal with just half sentences and short comments exchanged. Brian decided to act now.

"I expect today proved very eventful for you so there's no point in beating about the bush. Why don't you start to tell me about it?"

Quin
Quin
1,864 Followers