How The Tides Turn Ch. 01

Story Info
He can't ignore what happened any longer.
6.3k words
164.9k
24
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/26/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers

Thank you, angel love, for editing this story for me.

I started this story a long time ago after reading a story called 'Brotherly Love' written by suegsusan. Although this story can stand alone, I highly recommend reading this authors' story for a full scope of what has happened and for the writing quality displayed. I thank this author for her written consent and give full credit for story foundation and main character development. However, I just couldn't let the husband 'go out like that!' This story motivated me to write and I wrote this FICTION the way I felt. I am neither 'blood thirsty and hell bound on revenge' nor am I 'a cuckold advocate'. I do NOT write with the idea that my fiction MUST reflect real life at all times. I like twists and turns in a story, so I recommend reading all chapters without trying to predetermine where I am going with it. I write for entertainment value and hope I at least succeed in that.

***

Oh, it's not over!

Jennifer and Phil were preparing for the baptism of their 6-month-old daughter Ashley, their second child. Phil's brother, Gordon, had become the godfather to their son, but because of Gordon and Jennifer's' sexual escapades during that visit and the way that Phil had obviously objected to their behavior, Jennifer knew not to suggest his brother to become godfather to Ashley. Although Jennifer missed the way Gordon made her feel and she knew Phil was NOT ready to see his brother anytime soon. She respected his wishes and did not want to go through the hard times she and Phil went through after Gordon's last visit.

Phil suggested that she ask her sister Jeanne for the honor of being Ashley's godmother. She had just graduated college with a degree in Music Education and now had a job teaching band students at a junior high school an hour away from Portland and had made frequent visits, almost every weekend, since her arrival. Even though she was single, she seemed to have the means to take care of Ashley in the event something happened to Jennifer and Phil. Jennifer thought about it and decided that wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

Jennifer gave her sister a call and asked Jeanne if she wanted the honor and she graciously accepted. They were never really close growing up due to their age difference but now that Jeanne grew up they had become much closer to where they were like best of friends. Jennifer was grateful for that because she loved the company and missed having girl talk. Since her son was born, she didn't have much time to talk to her friends anymore and in the past year they had moved on with their lives; either having children themselves or moving away for their careers.

Phil and Jeanne hit it off right from the start in the customary brother/sister-in-law way. He could definitely tell that they were sisters having much of the same features. Jeanne was blessed with the same full and shapely breast her sister has except they were less than a size smaller and more perky with nipples that pointed slightly upwards as Phil had noticed when she visited wearing a low-cut form fit halter top. She was a little bit shorter that Jennifer but had the same proportionate curves that her sister had. She was 5' 5" tall, 130 pounds of woman with such a wonderful, full and athletic ass with well-toned legs she had developed playing tennis in high school and in college.

But, what Phil really noticed was that she had the face of an angel. A look of innocence and purity, and the brightest, sweetest smile he had ever seen; with medium full lips, light blue eyes with a touch of green, and auburn dyed straight hair that bobbed just above her shoulders.

She underestimated the effect that she was having on Phil, but a few weeks earlier as she was leaving to go home she had hugged and kissed her sister goodbye and then hugged Phil goodbye. As she did, she was startled when she felt his semi-erect cock at her abdomen. She immediately looked into his eyes, wide at first but as he looked away in obvious embarrassment, her gaze grew softer and a slight knowing grin appeared on her face, which gradually put Phil at ease.

As she was driving home she thought about the excitement she brought to her brother-in-law and couldn't get the feel of his cock out of her mind. She had shifted in her seat and realized that his excitement affected her as well. She was getting wet thinking about it. She made every effort at that point to dismiss the thought because she finally was getting to know her sister and didn't want to betray her.

But it was no use. The thought of forbidden lust had taken its toll and she found herself slowly rubbing her pussy through her denim shorts. It didn't take long with her excitement building up before she came with a satisfying orgasm that soaked the crotch of her shorts. She couldn't believe it...she had just masturbated to the thought of her sisters' husband! She knew that she had to maintain some control, but thought that it might be fun to push his buttons with flirting. She liked Phil and knew that his passive personality would tolerate innocent flirting and who knows, he might even flirt back. She smiled to think about her future visits to their house.

Phil had been staying busy at the college and even volunteering at college events and studies to keep his mind off the usual, the affair between his brother and his wife. What made it worse was that they didn't try to be discreet about it. He suspected that they fucked when Gordon first got out of the Army, and that his brother may very well be the father of his son.

What hurt even worse was the way Jennifer had calmly stated that she was going to sleep with Gordon during his last visit, and waking up to find them asleep and entangled with each other with the guest bedroom door wide open. That sight still haunts him over a year later and never so much as an apology from either of them. He was getting ready for a divorce when they found out she was pregnant again with Ashley. He didn't have the heart to desert her during that time. He still loved Jennifer so much and desperately hoped she had gotten her brother-in-law out of her system and for everything to return to normal. For Jennifer, all seemed well. For Phil? Yeah, right!

"What's wrong with me?!" he thought to himself after Jeanne had left to return home. "What is it about my brother that women just flock to him?" It has always been that way, even while they were growing up. While Phil wasn't as outgoing, he was and still is an attractive man. He and his brother had always compared girlfriends, and Gordon was right about one thing, Jennifer was by far the most attractive woman that Phil and Gordon have ever had. They had to share a lot of things growing up together, but Phil was not prepared to have to share his wife with anyone.

"How could they humiliate and disrespect me like that? What did I ever do to deserve this from either of them? Why did I let it happen like this? Why didn't I throw both of them out on their ass?" But the answer was simple. He loved his wife, didn't want to be without her and didn't want to leave his son.

Since Gordon had left from his last visit, over a year ago, it looked like he had the woman that he married back in his life. She appeared to be truly repentant and they had been going to marriage counseling for eight months after Gordon left. Through counseling Jennifer expressed that she was feeling their marriage falling into a rut and chalked it off as normal. Until Gordon showed up. She missed the feeling of a new romance and gave into temptation and realized that it was the biggest mistake of her life and would work diligently making this up to her husband Phil, and earning his trust back.

Phil wanted so much to afford her the opportunity to do that. Bottom line...He loved his wife and kid and couldn't imagine a life without them. But something just didn't feel right, deep down inside him.

Phil let out a deep sigh as he went into the study to post grades on the college website. When he finished he recalled that he was supposed to check out one of his student's Civil War graphics website, but couldn't remember the sites name so he clicked on the history button on his browser since he had been to the site previously.

Soon, he noticed Yahoo! in the history. He doesn't use Yahoo for any reason so he clicked on it and saw that his wife was using his computer to use Yahoo Instant Messenger. He opened IM to see if any of her friends would happen to be online, but no one was. He opened the message archive and found messages between her and Gordon! She had never mentioned that she talks to him. As he read the messages his heart sunk.

"Hey handsome! Can you chat awhile?"

"Hey gorgeous. Yeah, for a little bit. I'll be getting ready to take Samantha out to dinner. I'm planning on asking her to marry me. Wish me luck"

"Oh Gordon, you know I do! I'm so happy for you even though I AM jealous as hell knowing she is going to be enjoying that big beautiful cock of yours. I miss you so much!"

"I miss you, too. How is that fine body of yours?"

"Soaked and aching to be seriously fucked. I'm looking at the pic you sent me yesterday. My GOD I want your cock so bad. Did you like the pic I sent you?

"Yes!!! What a beautiful shot of your pussy. So soft and wet. I get so hard looking at it... knowing that I fucked it good, gave you 2 kids and it still looks so inviting."

"Mmmm! And I would love for you to do it again, too!"

"Phil hasn't figured it out yet? Hasn't even mentioned the possibility?"

"Nope. And I am not telling him either. Gordon, I love him, I really do and always will but I just need a real man to fuck me. So, be assured that you are in my every thought while he's fucking me because I don't think he will ever fuck me like you do! You own this pussy, baby."

With that he slammed his fists on the keyboard and threw it across the room, breaking the keyboard cable in the process, along with the lamp and a family picture that was sitting on the lamp stand. Never in his life had he felt such utter rage!

Jennifer heard the commotion and came running into the study. "Baby, what happened? Are you ok?" She asked.

Phil growled back, "Jennifer......just...." clinching his jaw and tightening his fists, "stay the fuck away from me right now!"

"Why, baby, what's wrong? What happened?!" She asked, now frightened.

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" and he went to her, took her arm and forced her out of the study, slamming the door in her face. Jennifer stood speechless. She had never seen her husband this way.

*** It gets deeper!

After about an hour he had calmed down enough to make a call to his friend Tom, the Dean of Laboratory Sciences at the college. They agreed to meet at the pub across town where they usually meet and unwind. Phil grabbed his keys and stormed out of the house. A little while later he was sitting at a table with Tom and asked for a huge favor.

"Are you serious? You want me to check your fertility and do a paternity test on you and your kids?"

"I have to know, Tom! And I need this in complete discretion for right now. It could all be bullshit in my head but if its not..."

"Then what, Phil? What if what they say is true, then what?"

Phil looked up from his beer with wild eyes and a sinister grin, "Payback!"

"OK, come see me tomorrow in my office, and we'll see what's going on."

Phil then went home, and spent the night in the study without saying a word to Jennifer.

The next morning he called to postpone his classes for the day. He was going to be occupied with last minute plans. Before Jennifer woke up, Phil had already used Q-tips and gently swabbed the saliva from his and the children's mouths and sealed them in their own zip-loc bags as instructed by Tom and then he headed off to the college to meet with Tom.

At 4:30 Phil was getting restless waiting in his office for the results. He was staring at the phone trying to will it to ring when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in," answered Phil. It was Tom with his briefcase. He entered the office and sat down on the couch beside Phil.

"I've got good news and bad news."

"Spill it!" Phil spat anxiously.

"Well, regarding the fertility test your sperm count is abnormally low with remarkably low Testosterone levels. But here's the good news: based on the physical evaluation I performed and the lab results this condition is completely and easily reversible!"

"How?" Phil asked, almost not believing it.

Tom reached into his briefcase and pulled out 2 bottles of pills. "Take one of these each day until complete and then come see me and we will recheck your sperm count."

"These pills should open up the blood flow and other vessels in your body, and these other pills will increase your Testosterone level back to normal range, thereby increasing sperm count..."

"And the paternity tests?" he grimly asked, already knowing at this point.

"Here. Take a look. As you can see by the graph...well, you're not the children's father, as you suggested. But they are from your bloodlines...indicating someone from your family...presumably your lowlife brother!"

A tear streamed down his cheek as he looked up at the ceiling. "Tom, thanks for helping me out with this. Really. I had to know for sure."

"Phil, you are one of my dearest friends but I don't want you doing something..."

Phil interrupted. "Tom, trust me. I am pissed off, not stupid. But some things are gonna change."

"Be careful Phil."

*** A week has passed and things have calmed down at home. Jennifer still acted like she had no idea what really set her husband off last week, as all he told her was that he got a disturbing email regarding one of his students and not to worry about it.

That Saturday morning, he woke up with a raging morning wood and needed to piss real badly! Groggily, he rose out of bed and staggered to the bathroom. When he got to the toilet he reached for his hard prick and knew something wasn't right. He looked down at it.

"What the fuck!"

His cock had grown a full inch in length and had gotten noticeably thicker. He stared at it with bewilderment. Then it became clear. The "blood flow" pills! He started to laugh and couldn't seem to stop. He couldn't believe it, and was willing to bet Jennifer wouldn't either...unless of course they...

Phil pulled off his boxers and walked naked with hard cock in hand to Jennifer's side of the bed. He gently pulled the covers back not wanting to wake her. He wanted her to feel it before she saw it. He reached down and started rubbing her pussy through her warm panties. She let out a slight grunt.

"Not now Phil, I want to sleep."

Phil said nothing as he slid his finger under the fabric and felt her shaved cunt starting to get moist. He eased her panties down over her ass and down her thick tanned thighs. Even after the way she treated him with Gordon, he couldn't help but get even further aroused by her body, still so beautiful. He then inserted 2 fingers and began his teasing finger-fuck.

"Alright, Phil, make it quick so I can get back to sleep."

With that he rolled her to her back and with her eyes closed he positioned his cock at her entrance. He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit slowly, stopping every few seconds to slap her clit with his now meaty cock. Then he put the head into her wet hole and with one slow push he buried his cock all the way into her. Her eyes immediately widened as she tried to sit up wondering who exactly was fucking her.

"Who the...What? Oh Phil! Oh my God! You feel so massive! What gives?"

Phil didn't say a word; just let it slide in and out of her hot pussy. "Oh Phil! God yes, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" She screamed as she began shaking and cumming.

With that, Phil began slamming his cock into her, as hard and fast as he could, feeling how tight she now seemed to be. Jennifer squealed like a puppy with sharp yelps as she held on for dear life being fucked well by her husband, having successive orgasms. Phil felt himself about to cum so he pulled his cock out and stroked himself, squirting many long ropes of semen at her face and chest, the last few being aimed at her stomach. He wasn't about to give her the satisfaction of feeling his hot seed inside her. He wanted to treat her like a $10 whore, but that would have to come later. Jennifer just lay there trembling in after-orgasm, trying to catch her breath.

Phil got up and without a word headed for the shower feeling pleased with himself. He couldn't keep his eyes off of his now hung cock. A new confidence now came over him and felt revitalized.

"What to do, what to do!" he thought as a smile graced his handsome face.

When he went downstairs to make breakfast and coffee, Jennifer was already preparing it. She walked over to him and placed his coffee on the table. She bent down to kiss his bottom lip and sucked on it hard, letting it go with a "pop" sound.

"That was wonderful, sweetheart! What did you do to this thing?" she asked as she reached down grabbing his cock. "Are you using a pump or something?"

"No, I haven't done anything. Maybe you just forgot how good I can feel inside you."

Jennifer responded, "Well, now I wish Jeanne wasn't coming down today. I'd love to spend all day in bed with you." His eyes lit up as he almost forgot..."Jeanne!"

*** Let the teasing begin!

Jeanne was on her way to see Jennifer and Phil for the weekend. It was one hectic week at the school as she was working with the kids to get them ready to perform a school concert. She just had to get away and just relax with family, and maybe do a little flirting with Phil. She smiled at herself feeling like she was such a "bad girl" for teasing her brother-in-law this way, but she knew nothing would happen. She was wearing a tight black tube top that perfectly accented her firm tits with white shorts that just covered her full, heart-like ass. She knew it would get Phil's' attention.

She arrived at her sisters' house, and went to the trunk to get her small duffel bag of clothes for the weekend. Jennifer heard her arrive and walked out to greet her.

"Hey Jeanne..." she said with a smirk and raised eyebrows "...ya little hooch!" and she started laughing.

Jeanne giggled back and said, "Yeah, well, it's such a beautiful day and I felt like turning a few heads on the drive here," thinking to herself that she REALLY wanted Phil to notice. Secretively, she had a huge crush on him.

"I'd say that outfit would do it! I'm surprised that you didn't cause a few wrecks! But you do look fantastic! Come on in."

"Where's Phil today?"

Jennifer replied that he was mowing the back yard as they went inside.

When Jeanne got settled, she and Jennifer sat down on the back porch to catch up on things that happened since she last visited. Jennifer told her everything that happened with Phil, how he blew up after she left last weekend to the mind blowing sex they had this morning and that Phil's penis seemed bigger today for some reason but it must have been her imagination. That part of the conversation halted as Phil put up the mower and went to the porch. Phil was sweaty wearing an old pair of shorts and old tennis shoes.

"Hey there, stud!" Jeanne greeted.

When Phil saw his sister-in-law, he stopped dead in his tracks and had to catch his breath. "OH – MY – GOD! Stunning!" he thought.

"Hey yourself, gorgeous! How was the drive down?" he asked and without thinking he instinctively bent down to kiss her. He planted a small but solid peck on the lips that sent shock waves down her chest.

"It was fabulous! I had to put the top down on the car and enjoy the weather. And hardly any traffic." "Are you finished with the yard, baby? Would you like some tea or something?" Jennifer asked.

"That sounds great, but a beer sounds better. Thank you, Jen."

Macpappy
Macpappy
137 Followers
12