How to Bang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,293 Followers

"Help me, Aar," I said. "Tell me what to do."

"Move it in and out a little and crook it this—aauuuuugh."

Yes. That's my man. Fuck, yes.

"Like this? More?" Aaron didn't say anything to my taunting voice, but he nodded his head vigorously. He scratched his nails down my back, and I strummed him harder, added a finger.

"Reading about it is different than doing it," I said, trying to stroke the bundle of nerves. He arched off the futon. "So you gotta tell me if I'm doing it right."

He bit his bottom lip and his eyes rolled back in his head.

"I'll take that as a yes. You ready for me?"

Vigorous, vigorous head nodding.

"All right, then." I reached over, got the condom on me, lubed it up, poised to enter.

"You sure?"

More head nodding. "Don't make me wait. Matt!"

I plunged into him. One forceful strike. Wait. Beat, beat, beat. He'd let me know when he was ready for me to move, right?

Aaron grabbed my hips and ass used those talented hands of his to pull me out of him a little bit and then slowly push me back in. Again.

"Let me set the pace," he said.

Didn't they have a phrase for that? To top from the bottom?

Aaron tightened his hands even more and pulled me out and pushed me back in. He was so hot, tight, perfect.

I groaned.

" 'Cause you know what they say about drummers?"

That it's easy to fall in love with one?

"What?"

"That they have great rhythm."

I smiled as he began pumping me in and out of him. I remembered the first day when he asked me that question.

"And they know how to bang," I said.

Then I was lost in the ecstasy of the best harmony of the world, as Aaron used those talented hands to slam me into him. The moaning sounds he made, the loud slapping sound of flesh hitting flesh, and the rising fever of where we were joined had me barreling toward the finale at an ever-increasing speed.

His dick was hard between us, and I transferred my weight to one arm so I could grab his cock and hold on, stroking with the rhythm of the pounding he set.

Then the world shattered. A concert of the stars exploding, a standing ovation times a thousand, a strident, piercing, throbbing, raucous, melodious, hum of light and dark. Aaron came, perhaps a millisecond behind me, soaking my hand and his abdomen. I was so happy I started to laugh.

"I love you, too, you know," he said.

I nodded. I knew that. He wouldn't be doing this with me if he didn't.

"Hey, Matt?"

I just lifted an eyebrow at him. It was too much to talk, so I just thought, hhm?

"Bang," Aaron said.

I smiled down at him. Yeah. Big bang.

* * *

Dear Reader,

If this story pleased you, then please be so kind as to honor me with a high five. You know how Matt and Aaron like to beat the rest! It's only a mouse click away. The power is under your clever little fingers.

If you liked the story, drop me a note. Tell me what you liked and why, and how you feel. I love to hear from readers. (PG comments only please.) I read every note and welcome corrections, suggestions, and positive feedback.

You can leave a public comment or use the contact tab on my author page to get in touch with me. If you'd like to leave your first name and last initial, feel free to do so. I really want to know what you think. It just takes a minute.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, sincerely;

MJ

MJRoberts
MJRoberts
1,293 Followers
12