How To Become a Slut in 7 Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers

Cheryl opened her eyes. She felt her nipple being sucked and moaned. It took her a moment to remember that she was with Ken and not Ron, but Cheryl felt helpless to do anything. It was all so surreal like a dream only the sensations shooting through her body had to be real.

Cheryl looked over at the other couch. Brianna was bobbing her head up and down on Nick's cock which was poking out of his pants. His hand was between her legs fingering her pussy under the short skirt she was wearing. Her top was pushed up over her big tits which dangled from her chest.

Cheryl could feel Ken unfastening her jeans. He slipped his hand down the front and into her panties. His fingers moved through the soft curls until they reached the folds of her sex. She mumbled a weak "no" that sounded more like a slur, but did nothing to stop him. His finger opened her petals and pushed into her pussy. Then he pushed a second finger up her cunt.

Cheryl closed her eyes wishing it would all go away but all it did was make her head spin even more. The fingers pumping in and out of her pussy felt really good. She tried to pretend it was Ron doing this to her but all that did was make her think about what Ron was doing with that slut Denise. Well, Cheryl thought to herself, she could be a slut just like Denise if that's what Ron really wanted.

Cheryl reached down until she felt the hard bulge of Ken's cock and rubbed her hand along its impressive length. Ken unbuckled his pants. Cheryl wrapped her fingers around the warm flesh of his shaft. She couldn't believe the size of it. He was much longer and thicker than Ron. Was Ron that small or was he that big? She had nothing to compare it with. Ron's cock seemed plenty big to her.

Cheryl wondered what was going to happen next. If she gave him a blowjob she wouldn't really be cheating on Ron. That way Ken would be satisfied and at the same time she would be making Ron pay for what he was doing with Denise. She slid down on the couch to take him into her mouth. Ken moved up her body until she could feel the swollen knob brush against her lips.

Cheryl swirled her tongue around it. It was huge. She had to open her mouth wide to get it between her lips. The warm flesh of his hard shaft slid into her mouth. She traced the ridges and veins of his massive cock and realized how different it was from Ron's. Ken moved his hips and slowly fucked her mouth. When he pushed against the back of her throat she realized that more than half of his cock was still exposed.

While Ron was fucking her mouth Cheryl felt a pair of hands pulling on her jeans. They slipped down her legs along with her panties. She tried to move to see what was happening but Ken had a tight grip on her head. With her jeans removed her legs were spread apart. A mouth covered her pussy only it was a different feeling from when Ron licked her. The lips were soft and gentle.

Cheryl tried to fight feeling pleasure but it was impossible. The tingling in her pussy was intense. Even the feel of Ken's big cock moving in and out of her mouth was exciting her. She pushed her pussy against the mouth licking her and moaned around Ken's cock. Two fingers pushed into her pussy and dug against her sensitive spot.

It was all too much for Cheryl. Her body stiffened. An explosion gushed out through her pussy causing her to buck and jerk in uncontrollable spasms. She tried to scream but Ken held her head and was thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth hard and fast. Spit was drooling down her cheeks. The pleasure was almost too much. Cheryl felt like she was going to explode if it didn't stop.

Ken's cock swelled between her lips. Hot cum erupted from the tip and splashed off the roof of her mouth. More and more spewed from his cock until it was drooling from her lips and running down her chin. She was struggling to get some air when he finally pulled out. Several smaller spurts splashed against her face.

Cheryl finally opened her eyes and looked down. She was surprised to see Brianna licking her pussy. When Ken moved away Brianna slid up Cheryl's body. Their lips met. Cheryl had never kissed another girl but she just let it happen anyway. Their tongues mingled in a pool of Ken's cum. Brianna slid a hand between Cheryl's legs and fingered her pussy while they were kissing.

Nick moved behind Brianna, slipped his cock between her ass cheeks and dipped it into her pussy. Her head jerked forward when he thrust it into her body. Brianna looked at Cheryl with lust in her eyes. Her head continued to jerk forward each time he thrust his cock into her pussy.

"Oh god his cock feels so good. Rub my clit, Cheryl. Make me cum."

As though it had a mind of its own, Cheryl's hand moved between Brianna's legs. Her fingertips touched the swollen shaft moving in and out of Brianna's pussy. It felt slimy and hard. She found Brianna's clit and flicked her finger across it. Their eyes locked.

"Oh god... oh fuck... I'm gonna cum... oh god..."

Brianna screamed. Pussy juice dribbled from her cunt onto Cheryl's hand. Moments later Nick grunted and fill Brianna's pussy so full of cum that it was leaking out onto Cheryl's hand and fingers.

Brianna and Cheryl kissed like two lovers. When Nick pulled out Brianna swung her body around and straddled Cheryl's head. Her mouth moved between Cheryl's legs. Her cum-drenched pussy was perched just above Cheryl's face. A sudden gush of cum drooled onto Cheryl's nose and lips.

Cheryl stared at the pussy in front of her face. She wanted to return the favor but kept telling herself that she wasn't a lesbian. Brianna lowered her pussy until it was pressing against Cheryl's lips. Despite her misgivings, Cheryl opened her mouth and pushed her tongue inside. More cum drooled into her mouth.

Cheryl was slurping and licking Brianna when a cock slid across her lips and pressed against Brianna's pussy. Cheryl immediately recognized it as Ken's cock. She watched in amazement as it split open Brianna's cunt lips and slid into her opening. The huge knob disappeared into the hot passage it had been seeking. More and more of Ken's hard meat pushed into Brianna's body.

Brianna tilted her ass in the air so he would have a better angle. Ken pulled out and pushed back in. He did this again and again and again going faster and faster. Brianna lifted her mouth from Cheryl's pussy and squealed with pleasure on each thrust. Cunt cream quickly coated his cock. Cheryl was amazed that Brianna was able to take most of his length inside her pussy.

Cheryl stared at Brianna's hard little clit and felt compelled to touch it. When her fingertip brushed over the little button Brianna came hard. She squealed and jerked against Ken's thrusting cock. Juices dripped onto Cheryl's face. Brianna's orgasm went on and on until Ken slowed the pace.

While she was watching Brianna cum, Cheryl felt her legs pushed back. The hard knob of someone's cock poked at her pussy. She gasped when it split her open and pushed inside her body. It was huge and stretched her cunt as it plowed deeper. Cheryl wanted to protest the uninvited invasion of her pussy, but just then Ken pulled his dripping cock from Brianna's cunt and shoved it in her mouth.

Cheryl knew that everything was out of control. Not only was she now servicing two cocks but she was also having sex with girl and enjoying it. Was she becoming a slut? What would Ron think? Cheryl couldn't think straight. Her head was spinning from all the alcohol and her pussy was tingling like crazy. She could feel an explosion building in her belly and was helpless to stop it.

Ken pulled his cock from Cheryl's mouth and slammed it back into Brianna's pussy. Seconds later Cheryl arched her back and screamed. Her fingers clutched the couch trying to keep her from falling into oblivion as a powerful orgasm surged through her body. The cock fucking her continued to pound her hard and fast giving her no relief.

Just when she thought she was going to regain control Cheryl felt Brianna's tongue flick over her clit. This sent her into another series of convulsions. Cheryl's head was spinning from too much pleasure. She felt like she was going to black out unless he stopped. She was whimpering when he finally pulled out and fed his cock to Brianna's hungry lips.

Ken shoved his dripping cock between Cheryl's lips and fucked her mouth until spit was drooling down her cheeks. He shoved it back into Brianna's cunt and Cheryl watched it slowly disappear into her body. Brianna guided the cock she had been sucking back to Cheryl's pussy. Cheryl moaned when it sunk deep into her hot cunt.

Brianna had another orgasm. More cunt juice dripped onto Cheryl's face. Her eyes were locked on Ken's big cock repeatedly slamming into Brianna. Cheryl saw it swell while Brianna was still in the throes of orgasm. The veins on his shaft expanded. She watched his hard meat pulse several times until cum leaked out from Brianna's pussy and dripped onto her face.

Just as Ken was finishing, the cock in Cheryl's pussy exploded and filled her full of cum. Cheryl arched her back and screamed. She was still gasping for air when Ken pulled out causing a flood of cum and cunt juice to gush from Brianna all over Cheryl's face. The cock fucking Cheryl pulled out and was quickly replaced by Brianna's lips. Brianna lowered her pussy to Cheryl's face. They continued to lick and suck each other for several minutes.

Cheryl and Brianna finally sat up on the couch. Nick and Ken stood in front of them with their deflated cocks hanging between their legs. It suddenly dawned on Cheryl that Nick must have been the one fucking her while Ken fucked Brianna. Ken stepped forward and fed his cock to Brianna's eager mouth. When Nick stepped forward Cheryl gave in to the inevitable and took him between her lips.

Cheryl was amazed at how quickly Nick's cock grew inside her mouth. He wasn't as big as Ken but was certainly bigger than Ron. Nick grabbed her head and fucked her face hard and fast driving his cock against her throat on each thrust. Cheryl did her best to keep up with him. She gagged and tried to catch her breath. Tears streamed down her face and spit drooled from her lips.

After several minutes they switched. Cheryl did her best to service Ken's cock but it was so big that she could not take much into her mouth. He finally pulled out and turned her around on the couch so that she was kneeling and leaning over the back. Brianna assumed the same position next to her.

Cheryl felt Ken's monster slide between her cheeks and press against her swollen pussy. He rubbed it up and down her slit until the massive knob split open the folds and slotted in her opening. Cheryl wondered if she would be able to take something so big and feared what would happen next. She gasped when he pushed. His huge knob stretched her cunt open and slid into her body.

Ken pushed deeper and deeper stretching Cheryl's pussy and filling her like she had never been filled. Before he hit bottom Cheryl tensed and screamed. An orgasm exploded from her pussy. Ken pushed deeper sending more waves of pleasure through her body. He pulled out and slammed into her again and again sending Cheryl into orbit. Her gasps and screams filled the air.

Brianna turned Cheryl's face and kissed her on the lips. Their tongues mingled among moans of pleasure as both girls were hammered from behind. After several minutes the guys switched. Cheryl was now getting fucked by Nick. Brianna slid a hand between Cheryl's legs and rubbed her clit. Cheryl exploded with another orgasm.

They changed positions again only this time Nick and Ken sat on the couch. Cheryl straddled Ken's lap and slowly lowered her pussy down his massive shaft. She rode him to another gushing orgasm while he sucked her tits. He stood with his hands on her ass and his cock still buried in her pussy. Cheryl rode him hard as he staggered over to the other couch. She was out of control.

Ken lowered her over the arm rest and onto her back coming down on top of her. She dug her heels into his ass cheek. His thrust his cock straight down into her pussy driving deeper and deeper into her belly. Cheryl's head was spinning with one orgasm after the next. She thought she was going to pass out when she heard Ken grunt and pump her pussy full of cum. Then everything went black.

Cheryl opened her eyes. She was still on the couch only now she was fully dressed and no one was there. She wondered if she had passed out from the alcohol and dreamed it all, but the tingling deep in her pussy made her realize it had indeed been real. Cheryl left the room and found Ken who gave her a big hug. She asked about Ron. Ken pointed to an upstairs bedroom.

Cheryl cracked open the door. Denise was on her knees with her hands grasping the headboard of the bed. Ron was behind her slamming his cock into her pussy between her cheeks. Denise was screaming obscenities telling him to fuck her harder and drive it deeper. Denise saw Cheryl. They locked eyes. Cheryl could see the smug look on Denise's face. She closed the door.

When it was time to go Ron grabbed her elbow and took her into a quiet corner.

"Look, I really appreciate what you did. Ken said the date went great and that he was not at all disappointed, but I know it must have been hard on you. Don't worry. I'll make it up to you. Let's just go home and put tonight behind us."

Cheryl looked at him and realized that Ron did not have a clue about what happened. He was too busy fucking Denise. Cheryl decided it was time put on a little show just for his benefit. They piled back into the car with Ken and Cheryl in the back seat. Her house was only ten minutes away but that was all the time she was going to need.

As soon as they pulled away from the house Cheryl dropped her hand to Ken's lap and rubbed his cock. When it was hard she unzipped him and pulled him out. She marveled at his size. She lowered her head and sucked him into her mouth. She made sure her sucking and slurping sounds were loud enough to be heard.

"Hey, what's going on back there? I hope you are not doing something illegal," Ron said nervously in a joking manner.

Cheryl lifted her head. Spit was drooling from her lips. Her eyes locked with Denise's who looked shocked.

"We're fine," Cheryl replied, "I'm just thanking Ken for showing me a good time."

Her mouth enveloped his cock again sucking it deep until it was pressing against her throat. She gagged when she tried to take more of it into her mouth. He was just too big. While she was sucking him Cheryl unfastened her jeans.

"If you must know she's sucking his cock," said Denise.

Ron put on the brakes and pulled the car over to the side of the road. He looked into the back seat and saw Cheryl's head bobbing up and down in Ken's lap. She sat up and looked right at Ron while pushing her jeans and panties down.

"Actually I was only doing that to get him ready to fuck me. I hope you don't mind. I mean he is my date and he has such a big cock that I couldn't resist. And Denise is your date so it was perfectly understandable why you were fucking her in the upstairs bedroom."

Cheryl slid into Ken's lap with her jeans pushed down below her knees. Her eyes remained locked on Ron's. She felt his swollen knob push against her opening. Cheryl sat back and felt him split her open. She gasped when she felt his cock sink deeper and deeper into her pussy.

Ron could not tear his eyes away from Cheryl. Watching her getting fucked was turning him on more than he would have imagined. Cheryl was about to cum. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit. The explosion made her scream. She grabbed Ron's head and mashed her lips to his.

Ron was as turned on as he had ever been. Watching Cheryl cum and the sudden kiss was like a rush. His cock was about to rip open the front of his pants. He fumbled with the zipped and pulled it out. Denise was staring intently at the scene in front of her not aware that Ron's cock was exposed.

They broke the kiss. Cheryl looked at Denise who still seemed to be in shock. Cheryl grabbed her head and kissed her hard shoving her tongue into Denise's mouth. Denise struggled and finally pulled away wiping her lips with her hand.

"What's the matter, Denise? I thought you said we were going to be friends after tonight. I guess you just don't like girls. That's okay. I'm sure Ron would like to have his cock sucked while he watches me getting fucked. But don't worry. I'll do it if you don't want to."

Fuming, Denise opened the door and got out of the car. She opened her mobile and made a call. Unable to take it anymore, Ron climbed into the back seat. They had to shift positions a little until Cheryl was on her side with Ken behind her slamming his cock up between her cheeks and into her pussy. Cheryl leaned over and sucked Ron into her mouth. In less than a minute he grunted. Cheryl swallowed it all.

Cheryl had two more orgasms before she pulled away from Ken and sucked him between her lips. Ron was hard again so Cheryl positioned herself in a way that he could fuck her. They were going at it hard. The windows were completely steamed. Cheryl was vaguely aware of a light shining through the window just when Ken began filling her mouth with cum.

"Open up. Police."

Cheryl swallowed and quickly pulled up her jeans. Ken and Ron scrambled to put their cocks away. The back door opened. Two uniformed police were standing outside. Both were big men, but the black cop had to be at least 6"5" and must have weighed 250 pounds.

"Out of the car one at a time."

They were made to put their hands on the roof while a quick search of their bodies and the car was completed. When they were finished searching, the policeman in charge spoke.

"This is a quiet and respectable neighborhood. Some lady called to complain about a strange car with steamy windows. I can't prove what you were doing but the car smells like sex and you young lady smell like booze. I need to see IDs."

Ron and Ken produced theirs but Cheryl had left everything at home.

"In that case, Miss, you'll have to come with us. You two can go, but if we ever catch you again there will be hell to pay."

Just then Denise walked up the sidewalk with a smug look on her face. Her eyes locked on Cheryl's and smiled.

"Hi Ron. Hi Ken. What's happening? Is there a problem officer?"

"You know these folks?"

"I know these two. We go to school together. I've seen her around but she's not the type I would hang with if you know what I mean. It's her reputation. She's a slut. You guys should be ashamed."

"Well I suggest you all get moving before I change my mind. And you, young lady, get in the back seat. We'll give you a ride home."

Terrified, Cheryl climbed into the back seat of the police cruiser. Denise climbed into the car with Ken and Ron smiling smugly. Her call to the police had achieved its purpose even better than she imagined it would.

Busted

Cheryl couldn't show up at home with the police. She would be busted for the rest of her life. While her mom might understand, her father did not have a sense of humor at all. As the minister at a local church he expected her to be a model citizen. When they asked for her address she hesitated.

"Look Miss, we can do this the easy way or the hard way. If you want to spend the night in jail while we figure out who you are that's okay with us."

Cheryl was already pushing her curfew and needed to get home soon. She came up with an idea. The house on the block next to hers was empty because the family was on vacation. She gave them their address. When they pulled into the driveway Cheryl promised to be good and hopped out of the car.

"Not so fast young lady. We'll come with you."

"Um... no one's home. My parents are at a party. I can get in the back way. You don't have to wait."

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,973 Followers