How to Date a Superhero Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis lifted his hips when she began tugging at his pants and underwear, helping her to slide them off beneath her. She left them bunched at Travis' ankles and grabbed his already-hard cock, maneuvering it through the crotch seam of her boy-boxers. Travis inhaled sharply when he felt the tight warmth of Jordan's sex engulf his erection and his hands gripped the top of her hips.

Jordan began rolling her hips on his lap to generate the fiction she was craving, grabbing her own breasts and squeezing them. "Oh fuck that feels so good," she moaned.

Her cunt was hot against the skin of his shaft, wet from the lubrication of her arousal, and tight as a glove. Travis had never felt anything so exquisite and he immediately began wondering how he could stave off an orgasm and make himself last as long as possible. Jordan wasn't making it easy for him the way she was moaning and grinding against her lap. Her body was tanned, toned, and absolutely perfect to look at. She continued to grope her own breasts, tugging at the nipples, which was fueling her own rapid euphoria.

"Fuck me, Travis," she suddenly begged, "I don't care if you cum fast, we can do this all night, just fuck me."

Travis' breathing grew sharp as he began to push his pelvis upwards, thrusting his shaft deeply within her. Each time he plunged upwards Jordan would gasp passionately, and each gasp was louder than the previous. The walls of her sex began to quiver around him and Jordan suddenly fell forward, bracing herself against Travis' chest with outstretched palms.

"You're going to make me cum," she announced, her face twisted as though she were in pain. Her perky breasts were bouncing above him and Travis couldn't resist reaching upwards to squeeze them in his hands.

Jordan gasped and moaned, her body twitching as an orgasm consumed her. "I'm cumming!" she squeaked, warm fluids leaking out from the walls of her pussy and settling on Travis' crotch like fresh dew. The rolling motion of her hips had ceased but Travis continued to hump himself into her, intensifying her orgasm. She screamed, her arms giving out, and collapsed onto Travis' torso.

"Oh god!" Travis blurted, wrapping his arms around her as he exploded.

He pushed himself into Jordan when his orgasm arrived, the cum erupting from his cock and spilling into her depths.

The entire act lasted perhaps a minute, leaving them both clinging to each other's suddenly sweaty bodies and gasping for breath.

"Did you cum? Did you cum inside me?"

Travis nodded against the top of her head, the fragrance of her red hair filling his nostrils. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I should have pulled out."

"It's okay," she breathed against his chest, "I haven't ovulated yet this month - we should be okay. Oh god that was good, Travis. I needed that so bad."

Travis rubbed her bare back, "Yeah, I liked it too. We can do that again, right? Because it was over way too fast."

She laughed, "Yes, we can do it again. We can do it all night long if you want to."

Travis caught his breath and exhaled largely, "Okay, cool."

=======

Penny lay luxuriating on Apollo's bed, her naked body stretched out over the silken sheets. Apollo laid across the opposite way, Penny's leg curled over his washboard stomach. He was touching her thigh, paying particular attention to the scar there and delicately caressing his fingers over it.

"You have healed remarkably quickly," he said.

"Yeah," she agreed, glancing at her leg, "In a few more days the scar should be gone too."

Apollo stretched past the edge of the bed to take an opulent looking bottle of oil from the nightstand. Pulling its cork with his teeth, he poured some of the clear fluid onto his palm.

"What's that?" Penny looked on curiously.

"Massage oil," he replied in his deep, baritone voice, "From the Philippines."

"It smells nice," she remarked.

Apollo began to rub the oil into Penny's shapely thigh.

"Mmm, it feels nice, too."

"Aye," Apollo grunted, smoothing his palm across her scar.

"You were great tonight," Penny closed her eyes, "With my mom, I mean. I think she really likes you."

"She is much like you, honest and beautiful."

Penny grinned, "Yeah, she's cool."

Apollo's hand slid to the inside of Penny's thigh, "She never remarried, following the death of your father?"

"No, I don't know why, either. Maybe we can only find true love once in our lives, and Dad was hers."

"Pity, she is a desirous woman."

Penny peeked at him through one suspicious eye, "Wait, you don't have a thing for MILFs, do you?"

Apollo's hand glided up Penny's leg and cupped her sex, "Thou art the only woman for me, Penelope. But I still have eyes that can appreciate a fine woman, regardless of her age."

Penny bit her lip and arched her back when she felt his hand cup her sex, "Fair enough."

A finger slipped between the folds of her sex and Apollo slid to lay against her leg, kissing the top of her oil-slick thigh. A petite gasp escaped Penny's lips when she felt the intrusion and she pressed her leg against him, parting her thighs to allow him better access.

Apollo began to slowly masturbate her, curling the finger within and cupping her clitoris against his palm.

"You're really good at that," she whispered softly, shifting her hips against the pleasure.

"Centuries of practice," he reminded.

Penny couldn't help but laugh, "Oh god, don't remind me. It makes me feel so inexperienced every time you mention how old you are. I mean, I've only been with one other boy."

"I'm no boy," Apollo declared in a gruff voice.

Penny reached to put an encouraging hand over his, "You know what I mean."

"Was it the boy from the restaurant?" he asked.

"Yeah," Penny admitted, glancing down to him, "I'm sorry, I should have told you who he was. Are you jealous?"

Apollo pushed another finger inside her moist slit, "Should I be?"

Penny moaned and shook her head, "No, you're my lion. I only want you."

A smile decorated Apollo's lips and he began circling the pad of his thumb over Penny's clitoris.

"Oh fuck," Penny moaned as she squirmed. She felt Apollo's own arousal pressing against her leg, near the knee, and she rubbed against it. "Make me cum, lover. Make me cum with your hand."

"Aye," Apollo whispered, speeding up his masturbation of her and teasing her clit with rapid movements. His fingers glistened with her wetness each time they slide out of her, only to plunge back within. He curled his own leg around hers and pressed his erection against the side of her thigh, the massage oil lubricating the friction there.

Penny sensed his need through the pressing heat of his cock and rubbed her leg against him until he began to hump against her. Her breath was labored from the efforts of his hand and she spoke with a voice scratchy with passion, "Does that feel good? Do you like humping my sexy leg?"

Apollo grunted and kissed the crease of her hip near her tight stomach, "Thy beauty is unmatched, Penelope, in this world or any other."

Penny gasped as a third finger penetrated her and she began to feel the pulsing heat of an orgasm begin to ripple through her loins, like the shockwave of a pebble on a calm pond. Her hands clenched at the silken sheets as she let Apollo literally fuck himself against her leg like a dog in heat. "Oh fuck yes! Oh god, I'm going to cum!"

Apollo beat her to it. Without any word or warning he came against her, his hot fluid spurting against the outside of her leg.

Her pleasure tumbled over the edge when she felt Apollo's semen spill out onto her heated thigh. The knowledge that her body had caused him such a sublime orgasm was as intense as the feeling of his fluids against her. Heated waved rolled through her body and Apollo knew it, fucking his three fingers in and out of her rapidly. She gasped, squirmed, and flooded his hand with her own fluids of pleasure.

Apollo brought her down gently, slowing his hand with the rhythm of her pulses until she exhaled a long sigh and relaxed her body. Penny felt his orgasm sliding down to the back of her thigh and she formed a brilliantly happy smile, "That was so hot."

"Aye," Apollo agreed, lifting fingers to his mouth to taste the results of Penny's orgasm.

She watched him, "How do I taste?"

Apollo pushed himself upwards to lie beside her, offering Penny her own flavor. She tasted his fingers and then they kissed, a mingling of passionate tongues and nibbling lips.

"Do you have any more of that oil?" she whispered teasingly, "We could do my other leg..."