How to Divorce a Lousy Lay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna Maria took her in her arms, and comforted her. She told Sally she would always be welcome in our lives, and apologized for the shock of our announcement. Sally apologized to me for making this mess, then congratulated Anna Maria, and left.

Sally did become a frequent visitor in our home. She made as good a grandmother as she had made a mother, and she and my new wife became very close friends. She didn't date, and made it clear attempts to fix her up with guys were unwelcome. Teddy had provided for Sally, which was only fair since he had seduced her away from a comfortable home and a good provider. She seems to be doing well, and is content, but every so often I can see regret in her eyes.

Sally has her fiftieth birthday next week, and Anna Maria has been upset that we aren't giving her an amazing gift. She's been out shopping all day, and has just come home. I know it's her, because she took the Dino. Sexy Italian girls deserve Sexy Italian cars you know, or so she says.

"Hi Sweety, I'm glad you're home!"

Oh shit. Where have I heard that before.

Strike 1.

"I thought of the perfect gift, it's nothing we can buy so there is no cost."

Uh oh, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Strike 2.

I know, nothing bad happened yet, it's just a hunch.

"Sally is so lonely, I think we should share you. At least on her birthday, but maybe more. You should make a conjugal visit to her. Go to her and make love like you used to. She will be so happy, and I'm sure you wouldn't mind spending a night or two here and then with another woman. I've actually always fantasized a threesome on a sailing trip. What do you say."

Oh shit. Fuck no. I escaped that marriage. Go back to the worst fuck ever? Even if only for a night? Even as part of a threesome with my incredibly beautiful extremely fuckable second wife? Hell no!

Strike three.

I'm out!

12