How to Exercise a Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't say a word this time, just focused her will and the hard feeling of the corset vanished, leaving her with a thin linen shift over her bare body. "Is this . . . I mean . . . this feels better."

He smiled, nuzzling her neck. "Yes, it's much better. Stay like this for a while, I want to be the one who takes this last layer off."

As his mouth closed, leaving a love bite on her neck, she murmured, "You're still fully dressed, you know. It's hardly fair."

Ian pulled back and grinned at her. "I suppose you're right." He began to unbutton his shirt before stripping the white oxford from his shoulders. Her hands were there quickly, slipping hesitantly over his skin and muscles. Her touch was cool and soft, and grew bolder as she went on. He smiled at her, his hands sliding over the shift around her waist and then up slightly, brushing lightly against the undersides of her breasts.

She gasped, her cheeks flushing a bit at the touch. But she didn't stop him, or do anything besides lean in to kiss him again, her mouth slightly open. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, and Jennie's eyes opened wide at the sensation. The shock passed, however, and she leaned into the kiss more deeply, opening her mouth wider and letting her tongue press and tangle with his.

As she kissed him hungrily, Ian's hands slipped around and up, gently cupping each of her breasts. They weren't huge, but more than a handful and full and round. He could feel more than hear her soft moan as he began to fondle them, and pulled back from the kiss to watch her face as he ran his thumbs over her stiffening nipples.

Her lips were kiss-swollen (and how did that happen, with no blood, he wondered idly) and her eyes half-closed with the pleasure as his hands shifted to knead the sensitive flesh more readily. "Ian," she breathed, "that feels . . . good."

"That's the idea," he murmured, giving each delicate nub a light pinch. His hands left her breasts then, sliding down her sides to her waist and hips. She bit her lower lip, looking at him with uncertainty mixed with eagerness. "Lay down," he whispered, shifting his body to press against hers.

She leaned back easily, lying back on the bed with her hair spreading out to form a frame around her face. The shift reached her knees, but moving around on the bed had pushed it up a little above them. Ian's hands slipped down from her hips to her knees, moving to stroke her legs before he lifted the hem of the shift up slightly.

Jennie squeaked a little when he took hold of the fabric, but when he didn't move it much more than two inches up, she relaxed a bit. His hands stroked over her cool flesh, massaging and relaxing her gradually. She was so lost in the feel of his hands on her, warm and gentle, the she didn't notice he was slowly sliding the shift up and up until one of his fingers brushed over her mound. Her breath hitched, and he looked up at her, checking to be sure that she was all right.

Her tongue flicked out, moistening her lips, and she nodded. "I don't . . . go ahead." Her cheeks were blazing, but she reached down and lifted the fabric even higher up, displaying her pussy, bare of underpants, or, surprisingly, hair.

"I would have thought you'd have, um, hair," he said hesitantly. One finger touched her center gently, just stroking over her labia.

She nodded. "I do -- I mean, I did, but . . . ." Her eyes darted around, as though trying to find a different place to settle than his face. "But I saw some of those pictures you were looking at, and since I can, you know, sort of control how I show up . . . ."

Ian nodded, his finger still moving lightly over her most private area. "You didn't have to, but thank you for doing that." He increased the pressure, slipping more firmly over her puffy slit before dipping between the lips briefly. Her eyelids fluttered at the feeling of someone touching her there, and he smiled slightly. "Did you like that?" he teased, breathing in the scent of her growing arousal. She smelled interesting, different. The usual muskiness he associated with women, but a smokiness and a bitter, licorice-y scent was underlying it as well. The effect of the spell, he assumed.

She nodded, her eyes bright. "That felt . . . excellent. I don't . . . I'm not scared, really, but I'm nervous. If it feels like that, though . . . well." She reached down and stroked a hand over his hair, the only part of him she could reach.

He grinned at her and went back to focusing on her body, fingers slipping over her lips faster, sliding between them more frequently, easing her into the pleasure. As he started to stroke between her labia more and more, brushing against her clit lightly every now and then, Jennie started to let out little squeaks and moans. As she let out a particularly loud moan, he bent his head forward and pressed a kiss to her sensitive nub.

Her reaction was startling. Her body shuddered, and she almost spasmed at the touch. She let out a squeal, but didn't quite pull away. "Ian!" she gasped, her voice high and breathy.

"Mmm?" he hummed, not moving his mouth.

"You shouldn't . . . that place is . . . dirty, it's improper . . . ." Her words weren't very convincing, since she sounded trembly and hungry as she spoke.

Ian pulled back slightly, rolling his tongue around her clit as he did. "That's not true. Well, okay, it's not something you'd do in front of your parents," he admitted at her disbelieving look, "but it's very common today." He ran a hand up her side, caressing her body. "And it felt good, didn't it? If you didn't like it, I'll stop."

Her cheeks were red again. "I . . . did like it, but . . . ." She looked at him, her eyes conflicted. "You mean it, girls let people . . . do that?"

Nodding, he nuzzled one of her legs. "Yes, really. Lots of girls let people do it, and they enjoy it."

"Oh. Well. Okay, if you . . . want to," she said softly, her eyes almost glowing with curiosity and eagerness.

Smiling up at her, he pressed his fingers more firmly against her, drawing a sighing moan from her lips, before pressing his own lips to her sex. He could feel the tension in her body as he kissed and nuzzled against her smooth, wet pussy, but kept going, knowing that the tension would soon be replaced with a different, better variety.

And it was, and quickly. Maybe because she was inexperienced -- personally, at least; he didn't want to assume that, since she'd been dead she hadn't at least seen anything -- or maybe by nature, she was the most responsive woman he'd ever been with. In a short time, just a few licks and suckling kisses to her tender flesh, and she was moaning and writhing on the bed, kept in place only by his hands on her hips to hold her steady. She tasted like she smelled as well, the musky sweetness of a woman and a smoky not-quite-bitter flavor that was oddly like smoking a cigar.

"Oh . . . ohhhhh, Ian," she whimpered, her hands moving over his hair and neck before clutching at the pillow under her head. "I don't . . . this feeling . . . God, something . . . huge coming . . .!" The rest of her words were lost in a near-silent cry of pleasure as she climaxed. Her body humped up onto his face, coating him with sticky wetness as he kept up his licking and suckling, prolonging her pleasure. "Nnnnng, that's . . . amazing, my God!" she murmured as she came down.

"It certainly was," he teased as he pushed himself up onto his elbows. "You look amazing, you know."

Jennie raised one hand to her disheveled hair, looking at him in disbelief. "I . . .do I?"

Ian smiled and ran a hand up her waist. "Yes. You look incredible, so sexy and innocent." He kissed her gently, and she met him with enthusiasm. When the kiss broke, she looked at him with a confused expression.

"That taste, is that . . ." her cheeks flushed brightly. "Is that me?" He nodded, and she licked her lips, almost as if she relished the taste. "I . . . never thought it would be good."

He gave her another kiss, deeper and longer this time. "Of course it's good. It's you." He stood up and began to unbutton his pants. "But now, at least, you know it's not bad," he said easily, knowing she was watching every move he was making as he bent over to slide his trousers down his legs.

She looked a little startled. "I guess you're right. It's . . . well, you know. A product of how I was raised, of course. Good girls get married and don't enjoy what . . . men and women do together." Her eyes were trying to avoid his crotch, but kept straying to the bulge in his boxers as though they were drawn there by a magnet.

Unsure if it would be too bold, but deciding finally that there was nothing to be gained by being shy, Ian tugged his boxers down and stepped out of them. His cock sprang free, longer than average, and decently thick, but not huge. One of his exes had called it 'the perfect first dick', which he hadn't been sure how to take.

Judging by Jennie's expression, though, that was all to the good. Her face was a mix of nervous and curious and eager all at once, and she reached out one hand almost tentatively, but stopped just before she touched it. His cock twitched, and she jumped a little. "It's okay," he said, taking her hand. "You can touch it, if you want. You certainly don't have to, but thinking about where we're going to end up, there's no reason to be shy."

Her teeth caught her lower lip and she seemed to steel herself before reaching out to wrap cool, slender fingers around his shaft. He gasped at the light pressure, smiling encouragingly at her. "Your hand feels . . . so good, Jennie," Ian murmured.

Her eyes were focused on it, and she whispered, "It feels so hot . . . hard and soft all at once." Jennie's tongue slipped out to moisten her lips. "So alive," she breathed, then looked up at him. She was startled by the expression on his face, so filled with hunger and pleasure. Her fingers moved slightly, and he gasped. She paused, then moved her fingers again, sliding up and down his shaft.

Ian moaned, stroking her hair. "That's amazing . . . incredible," he murmured, resisting the urge to start fucking her hand. It would scare her, and that was the last thing he wanted to do. But goddamn, her hand felt great!

She seemed almost amazed at the way he was responding, and when a glistening drop of precum appeared on the tip of his cock, Jennie hesitantly touched the drop, using the lubrication of it to ease the motion of her hand up and down over his shaft. Of course, that made him moan and caused more of the clear liquid to come out.

After a few minutes, she paused and looked up at his face. "Ian, I . . . I mean, I don't know if I'm really ready, but I know . . ." her cheeks turned bright pink, but she managed to keep eye contact, "I know I want this."

He smiled at her, the hand stroking her hair sliding down to caress her face. "That's really the hottest thing I think I've ever heard." He took a small step back, just enough that her hand slipped away from his cock. "And I promise, even though it might hurt a bit, I'll do my best to make sure you enjoy it. He bent down and kissed her, slipping his tongue along her lips for a second before moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

Jennie nodded. "All right. I trust you -- and you've certainly done this more than I have." She shifted a bit on the bed. "Um, so, speaking of that . . . I don't know how I should be . . . you know, positioned?"

Turning to face her, Ian smiled. He leaned forward until he was looming over her, supported by his hands on either side of her head. "We'll start like this, with you on your back. Probably what you're most familiar with." One of his eyebrows went up. "No objections, or protests of your innocence?"

She squirmed a bit. "I may have looked in on a few . . . encounters." Her chest heaved as she breathed, a little excited now. "So, yes, I suppose this is sort of traditional." As she spoke, her arms twined up and around his neck, pressing her upper body against his more firmly. And he realized that at some point, she'd made the thin shift she had been wearing vanish.

"Bad girl," he breathed into her neck, nuzzling the skin there gently. "I told you I wanted to take that off."

Jennie whimpered a bit as the head of his cock brushed against her thigh. "But you weren't taking it off, so . . . ." Her words were lost in a moan as his mouth found her breasts, his cock pressed for the first time against her entrance. Without even thinking about it, she wiggled a little, rubbing his shaft more firmly against her, moaning again at the feeling. Ian suckled on one of her nipples, teasing it and making her gasp -- and then, in mid-whimper, he shifted his hips and pushed inside of her.

She cried out, more in surprise than at the mild sting that went with the intrusion. "Oh, god!" Her eyelids fluttered half-closed and she took a deep, shaking breath. "Feels . . . so wonderful, stretching me out in the best way." She bit her lower lip lightly, looking up at him with hot, hungry eyes as she felt him throb inside of her. "I . . . it's so big! And hot and . . . amazing, so good," she breathed. Her hands were stroking over his shoulders and back, feeling the muscles there shift as he adjusted his balance.

Ian's face showed a great deal of focus, trying hard to control himself from just plunging into her over and over. "You feel incredible, you know. Tight, and warm but not hot and wet and slick . . . ." His fingers clenched, crumpling the sheets beneath her. "Tell me when you want more, Jennie. Because I . . . want to give it to you."

She nodded, licking her lips. "I . . . I want more. I want this, I want you." He could feel her fingers dig into his shoulders lightly as she pulled herself closer to him, kissing him deeply. "Please," she whispered against his lips as she pulled back and settled against the pillows again.

He looked down at her, eyes serious and assessing, trying to make sure that she was really ready. Then he smiled at her, leaned forward to press a kiss to her neck, and shifted his hips back, pulling halfway out of her before pausing and pushing back in, fucking into her slowly and deliberately.

Her body was moving underneath him, not quite thrusting her hips up to meet him, but close, trying to get more of whatever the feeling coursing through her was. She wasn't sure how to do it, how to get that more, until he moved one hand to her hips, squeezing her breasts in the process, and guided her. With his hand guiding her, Jennie's hips started to move in a rhythm that matched Ian's, filling herself completely when his hips thrust forward. As soon as it became apparent that she had the motion down, he moved his hand again, not guiding her hips now, but between them, stroking his thumb over her clit, teasingly as his cock plunged into her over and over.

He hadn't been sure if she would be into dirty talk, but as she started to get more into the sensations of sex, she started using words he had been sure she wouldn't know. "Ohhhh, Ian, that's so good! Your cock feels amazing fucking me!" Her head was thrown back, and she was clearly luxuriating in the way he was using and pleasing her body. "Mmm, shit, that's right, fill up my tight little quim!"

Ian leaned forward and kissed her neck, then dragged his teeth gently over her skin, making her gasp. "Ohhhh, Jennie," he breathed in her ear, "I will, fill you up all the way, flood you with my cum." When her fingers twitched more tightly on his shoulders, he laughed and started to move faster, fucking into her faster and harder. She started to squeak with every thrust, her breasts bouncing with the force of his motion. His thumb kept up its pace on her clit, following the rhythm of his hips.

It didn't take long after that for her to start trembling, her body beginning to spasm in pleasure as she climaxed. He pressed his lips to hers as she creamed, smothering the sound of her cry of pleasure with his mouth. It took a great deal of willpower not to cum himself when her body started to clutch and milk him, but Ian kept moving and kept a hold of himself, trying to make her orgasm last even longer.

"That . . . fuck," she murmured, looking up at him with a slightly dazed expression. "And you didn't . . . Ian, please . . . I want you to feel that good, I want to give you that pleasure." Her eyes sharpened as she looked at him, shifting her hips a little to drive her body more firmly on his. "Please," the word was almost a whimper now.

He wanted to give her what she was asking for, and right then. But that wouldn't be very romantic, and that was the whole point of tonight. So instead he grinned. "Okay, but you'll have to work a little for it." He made sure she was holding onto his shoulders tightly and rolled them over so that she was on top of him.

She looked down at him with a curious, and slightly confused look. "I . . . okay. Like this, right?" she asked, shifting her hips again, grinding their hips together and stirring his cock inside of her, making it hit every part of her pussy. "Ooohhh, yes, like that," she gasped, her eyelids fluttering.

He groaned at the sweetly sexy expression on her face. "God, yes, like that." He put his hands on her hips and guided her up and down once. "And like . . . that, fucking hell you feel good!" His hands stayed at her hips as she straightened up a bit, looking down at him as intently as any person doing an important task for the first time.

Jennie's teeth caught her lower lip as she placed her hands on his chest and she lifted herself halfway up his cock. "Mmmmmm, yessss, like that," she moaned, letting herself drop back down. A few more experimental bounces, and she was moving like she'd been riding cocks for years, bouncing on him with abandon.

His hands moved quickly to caress and cup her breasts as they bounced, fondling them and teasing the nipples gently. Her hips were moving confidently, and her expression of pleasure and power was making him struggle to keep from exploding inside of her immediately. Then he remembered her pleas for him to feel good, to climax for her, and gasped out, "Jennie, I'm . . . close, I'm gonna cum!"

She nodded, hips still working. "Do it, please, Ian! I want to make you feel good, I want to feel your pleasure!" She leaned forward, kissing him hard, and the feel of her tongue slipping between his lips was enough, the knowledge of her new boldness, that it pushed him over the edge.

Ian's hips thrust powerfully, arrhythmically, into her, spraying his seed into her body. She moaned as she felt it flood into her, the almost hot wetness of his cum filling her pussy as he came. "Yessssss, like that!" she cried out, her head thrown back at the feeling of it. Not quite as good as her own climax, but damn close.

As they both came down from the feelings, he cradled her close to him, stroking a gentle hand down her back. "Oh, that was wonderful," he whispered, resting his cheek against the top of her hair. "When do you think, um, that you'll . . . you know."

She shrugged. "I wish I knew. I guess since I didn't go already, it may be an at-dawn kind of thing?"

He settled in more comfortably on the bed, feeling a strange contentment when she nestled next to him. "Well, that's all right, then."

Jennie lifted her head a looked at him, a mischievous grin on her face. "It also means that we've got the rest of the night to do that again!"

~~~~

It had been an exhausting -- but very, very pleasurable -- night, and Ian slept in until almost ten the next morning. He hadn't really wanted to see Jennie disappear at down, so he had pleaded exhaustion and crashed out around 5:30. He woke up the next morning feeling a lot less . . . down than he'd anticipated, and stretched as he got out of bed. The room smelled like roses and strawberries and . . . coffee.

Why did his house smell like coffee? He hadn't been downstairs to make any, and no one else had a key.