All Comments on 'How to Fuck Your Wife In the Ass'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ajmer Escorts

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

<a href="http://www.jaipurcallgirlsservice.in/escorts-in-ajmer.html"> Call Girls in Ajmer </a>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I just red dawn her ass

you know what to hell with what you say when I'm ready I just dumped her like a cheap auto battery and violate her a****** like if it was Red Dawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I can't even :'( arse to tight, no want rip penis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My wife asshole is very tight

My wife wants and begs for annal sex, but her asshole is too tight and she has hamroid issue, i have tried doing it multiple times, but it didn't work, any suggestions??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
website

https://www.globalassignmenthelp.com/

http://www.instantassignmenthelp.com.au/

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
clean that shit

you forgot to clean out her ass before anal sex.

squirt 600ml of water up the ass to flush out any poo that you dont want spraying out all over the place when your done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I am a black woman who loves anal. It makes me nutt hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great advise.

Sounds just like my approach to my wife. Remember use it don't abuse it. She will definitely be more open to it in the future. She loves how it makes her cum harder!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Late Bloomer

It took 24 years of marriage for my wife to finally consider it. Then one day, she told me she might consider it. On one Saturday night a few weeks later, she bent over in the bathroom, and her ass looked so good (she is in fantastic shape for 52, looks 20 years younger) I said wow I'd love to fuck you there. To my complete shock, she said she had been reading up on it and yes, wanted to try it. We got lube, and she bent over in the bathroom, and took me all in, as I slowly inched in. I did not come, because it hurt her after about 5 minutes, and we tried it again a couple of weeks later. She is still a little tender, but in about 2 more weeks we will try again. Can't wait to blow my balls inside her hot ass! She is a fantastic fuck vaginally, so am looking forward to the other end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Anal lover

Took my wife of 29 yrs a long time to except my cock in her ass and now it's anal 24/7...but you must take your time at the beginning and then any woman will.absolutely beg to have her ass reamed in morning before go off to work😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wife loves anal

I start by eating her ass like its an ice cream cone! I'm not talking about two licks and then sticking it in. I'm talking about dinning on her ass! I dine on her ass and she plays with her clit. After she comes from this method I get her in doggy position and fuck her in her moist/juicy ass no lube needed! Don't be shy to ask her what is working for her. Sometimes she wants a nice and slow fuck. Sometimes she is looking for it hard. Most times it is a combination. The key is communication and the communication goes for when she sucking your cock too! Let her know if you want her to jerk it. If you want her to lick your balls. If you want her to squeeze your balls. Communication avoids the awkwardness of wondering if your making her feel good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Figers in her ass

While a finger in her ass may not always be welcome it can be way less intrusive at first than even an average cock. However dousing her colon with baby batter begins way before even a finger going there.

If you are an ass man, meaning any sort of guy who has an interest in getting your dick in your ladies rear entry, you need to both talk the talk and walk the walk. Use your words man, let her know what you like about her ass, pay attention to it, and above all be honest that you have an interest or even preference for anal sex. Don't treat it like it's something dirty or taboo, it is a normal desire for a great deal of males and even a good portion of the ladies think about it. The point here is to be absolutely honest about your intentions and you will be fine, in most cases a lady who is turned off by your anal sex intentions will beat a hasty retreat. The ones that arent, well those are the ones you are interested anyway, no point in chasing after a woman who has zero interest in having your dick in her asshole.

If you are already in a relationship that has never brought up the subject, do so now. There is no point in waiting for the right time. Put all your cards on the table and see how it plays out with the one you are with. You can do this at any time that you might otherwise talk about sex, but just try to avoid killing an existing erotic mood. Be curious and compassionate about her own interests and any concerns and address them with thought. Any ass man will have at a minimum read up on the subject and should be ready to talk about what you know and what you don't know.

As an ass man you need to keep lube on hand at all times, do not run dry (pun intended if you couldn't tell). If you have toys get water based lube, if not the thicker silicon based ones are really a better option because they last longer and are a bit more slick. However it is a good idea to talk about any potential ingredient allergies with the lady you will be stuffing full of your manhood. Take care of her and she will do the same for you.

For God's sake know a bit about the internal anatomy of women, if you are anywhere above average in length you are going to need to aim left, right, up, or down once inside depending on her position and how deep inside her you are. The curve or lack of one of your penis can be a factor here so be considerate, she will feel better and be a ton more likely to let you in the back door more often if you pay attention to this.

Anal sex isn't only dick in ass, you have plenty of other options such as your tongue, fingers, toys, your nose, whatever feels good and is fun for you and her is what's right. So long as the two of you are having fun with your ass play all is well in the world. A big part of dick in ass anal sex is for her to let go and open up to the intrusion of a part of her that has not had your dick in there. Let her know to talk to you, that you want to know how she is feeling the whole time, the more worked up she is the better, if you can maintain a high state of arousal in her you are going to be deep in her ass in no time. Just make sure to hold back if she isn't super into it, you want her to be super turned on the whole time.

Anal sex is something that needs a bit of timing too, a shower after she uses the bathroom is going to set her mind at ease, messes don't regularly happen if you assure a bowel movement has been done in the past thirty minutes or so. The shower just, well, relaxes most people and keeps the area nice and clean for you to admire.

I hope that adds something to the topic. While I did aim this mostly at guys, you ladies should know that quite a few guys are interested in stuffing your ass full of cock. Most of us aren't out to hurt you, we want you to be into it too. We get off on your sounds of pleasure and my god an anal orgasm feels intense to us as your anus contracts and releases while your body shudders uncontrollably.

So boys and girls, talk to your partners about your anal desires, find the ones who want what you want and have the greatest time with your butts. I know I love all sorts of anal sex, and if you read this there is a good chance you do to.

Ca 'll

chaniseaustinchaniseaustinover 4 years ago
Great advice

Very informative and well-written how-to. I want to get into writing interracial anal sex stories with BW and will definitely check out your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I wish I could

My wife says it's a exit only for my cock but let's me eat and finger her ass while eating her pussy too

She just says my cock ain't going in her ass

But I have dreams of her having a 3 some and she tells the guys to fuck her ass and fuck it hard

Cause she won't and does want her husband's cock in her ass then dreams over

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good advice I appreciate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh yes, it was wonderful, when I filled the ass of my first girlfriend. She moaned happy and whispered yes, we do it always, when she has her 5 monthly days.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife of 17 years won't let me fuck her ass ask her so many times for the chance to but still says no have never tried it and would love to have the chance to but I don't think it would ever happen to me so what should I do

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife has had anal sex few times with some other guys used to be her fuck buddies. But with me I'm her husband she Total refuse. We been together for ten years. I guess she just don't really care about satisfying me in a sequel way cause I had always done everything for her. But I'll try your tactic in our ten years anniversary hopefully it works. If it doesn't work then I guess she just don't really care about making my sexual fantasies reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have it spot on. I have been married for 29 years and have tried many times. It took a lot too get past religious and mental taboo of it all but with time she did. It was slow at first but she had a true desire of wanting to please me and with a little reading like articles similar to this one I was able to do it right. Thanks for trying to educate men on what it takes and yes it is the silkiest thing I have ever felt in my life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous