How To Give Great Blowjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers

You just have to make sure when he starts cumming, not to alter your sucking rhythm even when he is shaking, bucking, or thrusting and also definitely don't stop until he is completely finished. That is one of the most difficult things to do. A lot of novice dick suckers will stop when a guy starts cumming and you will hear him say desperately, "keep going, keep going" or he will fumble around trying to grab your head and manually maneuver you to keep sucking him. If your warm mouth going up and down on his prick causes him to cum, then that motion should not be changed until he has emptied his entire load. Stopping your sucking will cause the sensation to change which could lessen his orgasm. This is also the reason you will have some guys pull his dick out of your mouth and jack off on your face or in your mouth because of the fear that powerful ejaculation will be interrupted by you stopping. I will talk about the hand extraction in a little while.

If the guy you're sucking is sitting or laying then it is not as difficult to keep your sucking rhythm when he nuts even if he is shaking or bucking because you can use your hands or your own weight to kind of hold him down until he completely finishes. It is more difficult when he is standing and you're kneeling in front of him. He will have the tendency to grab the back of your head and force you down on it or his movement during orgasm might cause him to slip out of your mouth. That is when you reach around and grab his ass to steady him.

The final way to take a man's sperm is to grab the base of his cock just as he releases his wad and start jerking him in a smooth, controlled manner so it simulates your mouth. This is the technique you have to use when a guy has a very large dick. There have been some black men and a few white guys I had to use this method just because their dicks were too big to really blow properly when they came. Don't grab too tight unless you're performing the damming technique blowjob because that actually takes away the sensation and the orgasm could be less powerful.

I remember Big Ed. He was a huge black guy I met at a party. He was about 6 foot 8 and weighed about 400 pounds. One thing led to another and I ended up blowing him out in the garage. His dick had to be at least twelve inches if it was an inch and as big around as my wrist. I am unsure if anyone reading this has sucked such a huge cock but I will tell you it is impossible to actually suck. You have to fit the head and maybe an inch or two in your mouth then jack him off. If you do it sensual and slow, it simulates a good blowjob. With Big Ed, I had him stand while I sat on an old milk crate. I used both hands to jerk him off while I sucked. I synchronized my jerking with my sucking and when Ed finally came, I never slowed down my jerking pace which allowed him to powerfully cum in my mouth without losing any sensation. I was able to capture his sperm and swallow it. He told me it was the best blowjob that he ever got.

I try not to use the jerking technique while sucking cock unless he is well hung because he wants a true job and not a hand job. There is another time when you may have to jerk as you suck and that is if you happen to be blowing more than one guy in a short time span. If you suck off more than one or two guys in an evening, your jaw and mouth are going to get very tired. You will need that extra friction to speed up the process. Just make sure you are still using your mouth for most of the action and use your saliva for plenty of lube. It is just unrealistic to think you can suck dick for more than an hour without some help.

There will be times he will prefer to jerk it when he cums and that is ok because he may just want to finish with that extra sensation or control. You just keep doing your job and sucking that dick until he decides to pull it out and jack it off. If he wants your mouth, just open it up very wide and stick out your tongue because when a guy is preparing to cum his aim is not very good as we all know. Usually he will just sit his mushroom head on your tongue for stability like a soldier propping his gun up on the ground. A guy will do this too if he oozes instead of shoots. There are also times when he will pull out to jack off and I will immediately dive my face and tongue into his nuts and either lick or suck them while he gives me a facial. Sometimes he may prefer you to wrap your lips around his head as he jerks his spunk into your mouth. The bad news is that sometimes his hand will hit you in the chin as he jacks but the good news is none of his cum misses your mouth.

If you are on top of the dick after it has unloaded and you don't want to allow his cum to run out when you pull your mouth off of it, there are a couple of techniques that work. You can use gravity buy keeping his dick head in your mouth as you pull it down to his stomach if he is lying down or pull it down to the chair if he is sitting and turn your head sideways to catch all the cum as you pull off it. The second technique you can use is to press your lips tightly around his shaft, slide your mouth carefully up until you get to the spongy head, and then slurp with pressure as you lift off and then quickly clamp your lips together not allowing any of his seed to escape. After a man finishes, you want to just keep him in your mouth for just a little while until he starts to soften and this will help because his cum will naturally just ooze out on its own . It is more difficult if he has a large head and that is when you just wait longer than usual before you pull off so you can give it more time to deflate.

I used to blow this eighteen year old neighbor of mine and every time he came, he would literally start shaking so much; it was very difficult to keep my mouth locked on his dong all through the orgasm. The next problem was he usually came so much that there was nowhere to store the sperm without some of it running out of my mouth. What I finally ended up doing was taking the first shot, grab the base of his penis with my hand, pull back and swallow lightening quick, then continue sucking without disrupting his rhythm. I had to do this in-between the first shot and the second shot. After I perfected this technique, I never allowed any of his goo to run out of my mouth again.

Now you have a mouth full of sperm. If you are a swallower, you want to be sure you swallow the entire load and don't wince. Most cum tastes fine but occasionally you will get a batch that is just bitter. You have to be a good actor and after it goes down the hatch, you give him that look like it was the most delicious drink you ever had. Some guys like for you to show them the load in your mouth but if you do that, tilt your head back so it doesn't spill down your chin. I think it gives them a sense of power.

In college, I used to meet up with a guy I met at the library. I was a freshman and he was a senior and I would go over to his apartment a couple days a week to suck him off. I used to suck his dick every way imaginable but his cum was awful. It was thick and had such a bitter taste; it was difficult for me to even pretend it tasted good. I would smile and swallow it and the first chance I got; I would turn my back to him and wince. I would also belch this foul cum smell all evening. I finally had to tell him and I think it hurt his feelings, but it was just too much.

After your guy has completely finished and you have swallowed his cum, it is polite to clean out the remaining sperm in his shaft. Not all of it gets ejaculated and what I do is grab his softening cock and give it a squeeze until the remaining glob pops out of the hole and coagulates on his head. I either take my tongue and lick it off or wrap my lips around his cock tip and suck it off with one giant slurp. Sometime the guy will squeeze his shaft and pop it out for you to clean off. There are times when you are licking or sucking the slime off his head, you get carried away and suck on it too hard which can be very ticklish for the guy. The head of penis gets real sensitive after ejaculation so clean it off quickly or softly.

If you prefer to eat men's cum after it has been ejaculated, then pull your mouth and jack him off all over himself. The cleanup can be very exciting. It allows you to see the thickness and density of the cum, the amount, the distance it shot, the musky, pungent odor of it, and to savor the taste of it as he watches.

It sounds a little gross but the thicker a man's cum is the more I like eating it. For me, there is something erotic about eating clumpy sperm and I think it has a sweeter taste. I once hooked up with a guy whose cum was so thick that I literally ate it off his belly with my hands. I would have him lie on the couch as I would kneel beside him on the floor and suck him until he was ready to cum. Right before he would blow, he would tap me on the head and I would jack him off all over his stomach and chest. He would cum so much and it would be so thick and nasty that I still get excited about eating it to this day. I would have it all over my fingers and lips. I was like a two year old making a complete mess. It was like eating oysters or real thick tapioca pudding. I do miss that. I will tell you, if you are going to eat cum off a man's body, you want to do it quickly. A man's goo tastes much better when it is warm. If you let it cool, then that significantly changes the taste.

If you're not into eating a man's spunk, just as he begins to cum, you can always spit when he finishes or pull off it as he starts shooting and jerk him off on a variety of things. You can have him give you a facial especially if he is standing in front of you. You could jerk him off on himself if he is sitting or lying down and be kind enough to get him a towel. I also let guys blow their load on something that is a fetish to them. I've had guys cum on my chest, feet, and every other body part imaginable.

When I was 15 I used to go down in the basement with my cousin who was also 15 at the time. We would suck each other but he always wanted to finish by cumming on my face. He thought that was so cool he wouldn't let me finish him with my mouth. Right before he would cum, he would pull his dick out of my mouth and jerk off on my face. It used to make me mad when there were no towels around and I would have to use my shirt or underwear to wipe it up.

I once was sucking a guy who had this foot fetish so as he got close to cumming, I hurried up and wrapped my feet around his cock and finished him off with a foot job. He came so hard, he just about passed out. His sperm was dripping from my feet and toes. It was foul and thrilling.

When you take your time and truly want to please the man sexually, you will be able to give him that level three orgasm he so desires. You just have to be willing to put in the time and pay attention to detail.

MarkLazer
MarkLazer
861 Followers
12