How To See Female Relatives Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the couch in her underwear, while drinking her wine and occasionally staring at his cock. From the sight of seeing his sister naked and now with his mother in her underwear, he had one of those erections that never goes down. He wondered, once his mother had more wine and was naked, if she'd grab his cock in the way that his sister had and in the way that he wished she would. He wondered, once his mother was naked, if she'd allow him to feel her breasts in the way his sister had and in the way that he so wanted to do for so long, while masturbating over the naked image of his mother. He wondered, like daughter like mother, if his mother's nipples were as sensitive as were his sister's nipples. That would be awesome, if her nipples were her erogenous zones, too. While running his palms across her nipples, he imagined copping a cheap feel of his Mom's tits, in the hopes of sexually exciting her in the way he sexually excited his sister.

"How much do you think Grandpa is worth?" With his hook of wealth baited, he looked at his mother, while waiting for her to answer.

"Plenty. He's loaded. He bought land in Scotland years ago from farmers and shepherds at auction, when they died without any kin. Back then, just after the war, no one had any money but him. His house is worth plenty but his land is worth even more. Attending every auction, he had the cash money to outbid anyone daring to bid against him. If stripping naked will guarantee that I receive some form of payment for what he's done to me over the years, than I'm glad to strip off my clothes," she said. "Well, here goes," she said standing.

He watched her move her hands behind her back to unhook her bra. Just as he saw his sister's breasts, he was about to see his mother's breasts. He couldn't believe that he was about to see his mother's breasts. He couldn't believe that he was about to photograph his mother's breasts. He couldn't believe that his mother was just about to remove her bra. He couldn't believe that his mother was stripping naked, just as he couldn't believe his sister had stripped naked. As if she was flashing her boobs in New Orleans but only to him, she removed her bra and waved it over her head.

Oh, my God! There they were his mother's tits. Exactly how he imagined them to be, after masturbating over the imagined thoughts of her walking in his room topless, he couldn't believe his mother was stranding before him topless now. With big boobs running in their family, damn, she had big boobs.

"Wait, Mom. Don't move around so much. I want to get a good photo of your breasts," he said watching her big breasts bounce and sway.

"How's this?" She turned one way, before turning the other, while sucking in her stomach, Then, she cupped her breasts in her hands and raised them, as if offering them to him to touch, feel, and suck. With both of them having the same size and shaped breasts, definitely, his mother had much bigger nipples than Sally. Where Sally had pink nipples and areolas, his Mom had brown nipples and areolas. Excited to find out if her nipples were her erogenous zones, too, he so wanted to reach out his horny hand and touch his mother's breasts, while fingering her nipples. Then, as if in slow motion, he watched her slide down her panties. In an instant, she was naked.

His mother was naked. Naked, naked, naked. He couldn't believe his mother was naked. His cock throbbed to the naked sight of his mother. Leering at her through the camera lens, he couldn't take enough photos of her naked body. He couldn't wait to view them all later, in the privacy of his room with his hand around his cock.

"Oh, my God, Mom," said Sally laughing. "When was the last time you trimmed that thing? You have a forest of public hair. Wait, Tommy. Don't take anymore pictures. Mom, let me trim that jungle for you, Mom" said Sally. Daughter and mother disappeared in the bathroom and when they emerged, his mother had a trimmed patch of dark blonde, pubic hair.

While they were in the bathroom giggling, he scrolled through all the pictures of Sally stripping naked, before watching his mother stripping naked, again, too. She was naked. His mother was naked. Just as he couldn't believe his sister was naked, he couldn't believe his mother was naked, too.

It was such an unbelievable plan to tell them that Grandpa was dying and wouldn't leave them their inheritance, unless they stripped naked and posed for the Nude Day naked female photograph. More unbelievable was when they emerged from the bathroom, his sister and mother even posed naked together for him to take their nude photos for the pretend scrapbook that he told them his grandfather wanted. Then, setting the timer on delay, with Sally on one side of him and his mother on the other of him, they all posed naked together. With his mother's breast rubbing on one side of him and his sister's breast rubbing against the other side of him, he'll be masturbating over these pictures for years.

Unbelievably, even better, his Mom spent the next hour naked and on the phone calling everyone, while he shot candid photo after candid photo of her. After an explanation and a lot of wine, within two hours, his two cousins, Julie and Jenna, his aunt Victoria, and his grandmother, Mary, his grandfather's ex-wife, were all naked and in his living room posing for their scrapbook photographs, too. Needing the wine to lessen their inhibitions, it was a good thing that he had a full supply of wine on hand. By the time everyone removed their clothes, they were all more than a bit tipsy and sexually aroused. By the time everyone was tipsy, they were all having a good time.

With him being the only man in the room, the women were free with their hands. After his cousin Julie set the stage by taking him in her hand and stroking him, before taking him in her mouth and sucking him, as if he was a CFNM dancer, his other cousin, Jenna, his aunt, Victoria, his mother, Elizabeth, and his sister, Sally, even his grandmother, Mary, all did the same, stroking him, before taking his cock in their mouths. Sexually exciting enough that his two cousins and aunt took his cock in their mouths, he couldn't believe it, when his mother and his sister started sucking his cock, too. Then, when his grandmother started blowing him, he couldn't believe that his plan had worked so well.

Never did he expect that all of his female relatives would so willingly strip naked. Never did he expect, they'd all take his cock in their mouths. Apparently from all the sexual activity making his mother horny, she pulled him down on the couch and on top of her. Situated between her legs, she reached under him and aligned his erect cock with her pussy. With the approval of everyone, with everyone watching, clapping, and cheering, he was actually fucking his mother. A sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his cock was buried in his mother's warm, wet pussy.

"I'm next" said his aunt, Victoria.

Oh, my God. Excited enough that every naked female member of his family took his erect prick in their mouths and sucked him, he couldn't believe that he had just fucked his mother, too. Now, his aunt, his mother's baby sister, wanted him to fuck her also. Never in a million years did he think that his Nude Day plan would go off so perfectly.

I'm after her," said his cousin, Julie.

"Age before beauty," said his grandmother, Mary. "Play with my tits, while I suck your cock," said his grandmother. "Pay special attention to my nipples," she said whispering her alcohol laced breath in his ear. "Fingering my nipples makes me hot," she said removing her dentures to suck him. "Did you ever have a gum job, Tommy?" Without waiting for him to answer, she started sucking him.

"No Grandma," he said in shocked excitement that even his grandmother was sucking his cock and giving him a gum job.

"Well, you can't say that anymore," she said taking his cock deeper in her mouth and gumming him.

"Oh, my God." Because she didn't have any teeth, only gums, she was able to put more pressure on his cock. He actually felt, as if he was fucking his grandmother's mouth. "Wait, Grandma. You're going to make me cum."

"It's okay. You can cum in Granny's mouth," she said. "It's been a long time, since anyone has squirted any love juice in my mouth."

"Suck my cock, Sally. Quick," he said.

Not wanting to cum in his grandmother's mother but needing to cum in his sister's mouth, he pulled his sister down behind him. If he was going to cum in anyone's mouth, he wanted to cum in his sister's mouth or even in his mother's mouth. He removed himself from his grandmother's clutches and grabbed his sister by the hand. While the rest of them were talking, laughing, and drinking in the living room, his sister was on her knees blowing him, really sucking on him, while he fingered, pulled, and twisted her nipples. After seeing his sister, his mother, his aunt, his cousins, and his grandmother naked, after them all sucking on him and him fucking his mother, he was beyond horny.

"Oh, my God, Sally. Suck my cock. Suck it. Just don't stop. Don't stop. I'm gonna cum. Oh, my God, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum in my mouth, Tommy," she said removing her cock for a second to speak. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

Just about to cum in his sister's mouth, he never even heard the phone ring.

"That's was my father on the phone," said his mother standing in the kitchen doorway and staring at her son with rage, just as he unloaded a huge volume of cum in his sister's mouth. Then, when his sister extracted him from her mouth and turned to look at their mother, he unloaded a second blast of cum across her face and all over her naked breasts.

"Tommy, you ejaculated all over me," she said with a laugh. "I have cum everywhere. Oh, my God, it's all over my face and breasts and even in my hair. You should have saved some cum for Mommy," she said looking up at her mother.

"How could you?" Interrupting the sexual scene of a horny brother with his sexy sister, his mother looked at him with fire in her eyes. "How could you tell me that my father has cancer and is dying, when he's not?"

"Sorry," he said.

Only, he wasn't sorry at all. His perfect Nude Day plan not only got him to see his sister, his mother, is aunt, and his two cousins naked but also his grandmother. His perfect Nude Day plan allowed him to fuck his mother, have his grandmother give him a gum job, and made his sister want him to cum in her mouth.

Pulling him away from his sister, she grabbed her son by the hand and pulled him down on the couch. She sprawled him across her lap and started slapping his ass hard with the palm of her hand. When the word quickly spread that Grandpa was not dying, hands were taking their turns slapping his bare ass. First it was his angry mother slapping his ass, then his humiliated sister slapped his ass, before his embarrassed aunt and his offended cousins took over slapping his ass. Finally, after putting her teeth back in her mouth, his vengeful grandmother walloped his ass, too. His ass was so red raw that he could hardly stand, never mind sit.

"This is the worst thing that you could have ever done to this family, Tommy. How could you do this to us? How could you deceive us into stripping naked, so that you could photograph us? How could you get me to fuck you, your grandmother to gum you, and your sister to blow you. Much worse than your grandfather ever was, you're evil, Tommy. I don't know what to do with you," said my mother.

"I know what to do with him," said his grandmother. "Let's give him a dose of his own medicine," she said whispering in her daughter's ear, his aunt's ear, his cousin's ears, and his sister's ear. Immediately, as if he was a CFNM dancer stranded on a deserted island with six horny women, twelve hands descended upon him and pulled him down to the carpet. Once he was down on his back, squirming, while trying not to have his sore ass touch the carpet, his grandmother sat on his face. Pulling a handful of his hair, she lifted up his head to her crotch and mashed his face in her pussy.

"Lick my pussy. Lick it. Make me cum," said his grandmother.

At first, the ramifications of licking his grandmother's pussy was exciting but not as much as the reality of licking grandma's, old pussy. It wasn't very pleasurable until, while licking her pussy, he felt someone take his cock in their mouth. While he was licking Grandma's pussy, someone was blowing him, but who? Giving him more sexual excitement, he continued licking and fingering Grandma's pussy, while trying to see who was blowing him.

Able to finally steal a peek behind his grandmother, it was his aunt, Victoria, his mother's sister, sucking his cock. Then, when his grandmother had an orgasm finally, his aunt took her position on his face. Now, he was eating his aunt, while his mother was sucking his cock. He couldn't believe his cock was buried in his mother's mouth. Just as he couldn't believe his sister blew him, just as he couldn't believe he shot a load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed, he couldn't believe his mother was blowing him, too. Between his sexy sister blowing him, his aunt blowing him, and now his mother blowing him, his cock was getting a little sore. An endless procession of pussies and mouths, as soon as his aunt had an orgasm from him licking her, his mother took her position on his face, while his sister took his cock in her mouth again.

Finally, when his mother was sexually satisfied, it was his sister's turn to be eaten, while his cousin, Jenna, sucked his cock. Then, after Sally had her way with his tongue buried in her pussy, it was Jenna's turn to be eaten, while her sister, Julie sucked his cock. Finally, just when he thought Jenna was the last female relative to have her incestuous way with him, just as Jenna removed her body from his face, his grandmother mounted him. One by one, after forcing him to lick them and, after sucking him, his grandmother, his mother, his aunt, his sister, and his two cousins fucked him.

Never did he think that his plan would work so well. Never did he think that there was such a thing as too much incestuous sex. Figuring he'd be lucky to trick his sister into getting naked for his pretend photo shoot, he couldn't believe, when his mother fell for it, too. He couldn't believe, when his mother called the rest of the female relatives to participate in the photo shoot. Then, once they were all drunk and naked, forgetting all about Grandpa, the focus was on giving him sex and on him giving them an orgasm. Without a doubt, this was the best Nude Day that his family ever had.

THE END

This is an Nude Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.