How to Tame a Dragon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers

Jessie caught Daniels attention as they went back to the living room so that it wasn't until they were all seated that he realised Izzy was missing.

He frowned across at Jessie. "Is your sister alright?" he demanded suspiciously.

Jessie gave an uncomfortable little laugh. "Izzy?" she shrugged. "She fine she's just a bit of a recluse, you'll find that you'll hardly see her while we're here, she'll find some quiet corner to curl up in and read one of the books that I'm sure she bought with her." She gave a fond little laugh as she pictured her little sister doing just that.

It was Izzy right down to her toes.

Upstairs Izzy curled up on her bed and fell into a light doze. Lunch had been an emotionally draining experience and she felt washed out.

There was a light knock on her door and it opened slightly. Mrs Coats poked her head round. "I thought you might like this miss." She said quietly as she came in with a tea tray.

Izzy looked at her watch and was shocked to see she had slept for a couple of hours. She sat up and smiled from a pale face at the little lady.

"Thank you Mrs Coats. You are very kind." She said quietly.

"Not at all miss, I saw you come up here looking pale after lunch and when you weren't with the others for afternoon tea I thought you might like it up here." She fussed gently. "Are you ill miss?"

Izzy winced at the concern from the little lady. "No Mrs Coats I promise I am quite well thank you." She told her quietly.

"Getting over something then?" she observed shrewdly.

"Something like that." Izzy admitted and then smiled brightly at the little housekeeper. "I'm sorry to make extra work for you, I really didn't mean to."

"Don't you worry about it my dear that's what I get paid for." She grinned and then left the room.

Izzy sat up and sipped at her tea; it flooded through her and warmed her cold insides nicely.

She thought that she should see about sorting out her clothes and changing for dinner but couldn't quite find the energy. Jessie knocked on the door and walked in. "Hello love how are you feeling?" she asked a little worried at Izzy's paleness.

"I'm fine Jessie that nap did me good and I feel a lot better." Izzy began to picture her head stone. 'Here lies Izzy she was fine really.' It was all very depressing!

Jessie closed the door and picked up Izzy's suitcase. She opened the lid and began to fold her clothes neatly away. "You didn't bring much did you?" her sister frowned

"I don't own much sis." She grinned cheekily. "Besides I'm sure you've got one or two things that you won't mind lending me."

Jessie laughed "I've certainly brought enough so I'm sure I can find something for you."

She slammed the lid down on the suitcase and wandered over to the door. "I'll go and have a look now." She promised.

"Thanks Jessie you really are a good sister." Izzy called softly.

Jessie's eyes misted over but she sniffed and left the room without further comment.

Izzy sighed and headed for the bathroom to have a warm invigorating shower. She was wrapped in a bathrobe and towelling her hair when Jessie marched back in with an arm full of clothes. She hung them up in Izzy's wardrobe and then turned her attention to her stunned sister. "Right then," she said purposefully "let's sort you out"

She brushed Izzy's hair out and started to pin it up in a complicated style, she brushed, looped and pulled pins out of her pocket in a professional manner. By the time she was finished Izzy felt like a hedgehog stuffed full of spikes. She grabbed Izzy's makeup bag off the dressing table and peered inside. "Is that it!" she exclaimed in disgust. "Honestly Izz I wonder why you even bother."

Izzy closed her eyes as a wave of fatigue washed over her. "Don't start on me Jess. Please." She begged quietly.

Jessie hugged her from behind. "I'm sorry." She said softly. "I just thought if we could make you feel like a million dollars you wouldn't be so intimidated by Daniel."

Izzy gave a little laugh. "How can you not feel daunted by brother Daniel and his 'lord of all I survey' thing he's got going on." Izzy protested. "Tell me honestly Jess doesn't he intimidate you?"

"Actually I think that he's rather a dear once you get to know him." Jessie said as she started to brush makeup onto Izzy's face.

"Now then don't you move." Jessie ordered as she went to the wardrobe and pulled out one of the dresses she'd brought in with her. It was a deep blue with a deep cleavage which would show off Izzy's full bust, and then narrowed at the waist to flare out from the hips and flow down around her knees. Jessie had purchased it because she'd loved the deep blue colour but had never worn it because it didn't sit right on her slender figure.

She opened the zip and helped Izzy to step into it.

Izzy felt the zip run up her back and finally Jessie said with a touch of satisfaction. "Right now you can look."

Izzy turned towards the full length mirror and gasped at the elegant young woman looking back at her. Jessie really was a master at the use of cosmetics. She'd been so subtle with the colours and the blending of shades and her eyes looked huge and dark and mysterious, in her glowing face.

"Is that really me?" Izzy gasped. "I actually look quite pretty don't I?"

"You're beautiful Izzy," Jessie said quietly. "And don't let anyone ever tell you different."

Jessie came and took Izzy's arm again. "So are we ready to go and face 'the lord of all he surveys' again?"

Izzy giggled. "Maybe we can even tame him a little."

They squared their shoulders as if for battle and marched from the room.

totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers
12