How to Tame Your Tikbalang Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkinandSin
SkinandSin
133 Followers

The interior of the house was just as beautiful as the front, with a high ceiling offsetting the dogleg stairwell in wrought iron and hardwood and an internal balcony overlooking a living room furnished in dark mahogany chairs and rattan settees upholstered in fine, cream linen over what felt like memory foam when Tala sat on the armchair near her. There were cushioned embrasures in the two-story windows, presumably for those times when Buhawi or his guests wanted to watch the timeless dance of surf and sand.

"We're sharing the master suite, you and I," Buhawi said as he switched on the living room lights from the foyer and at the base of the stairs. Then he ascended the stairs and walked to the room at the end of the balcony. "I think it's best for what we have to do, hmmmm?"

Tala felt the coldest feet she'd ever felt in her life and tried to swallow the lump in her throat that just wouldn't go down. Okay, I know I'm fucked. Hell, I've been fucked since I picked up that damn Bestiario. But don't I want to be fucked? I mean, yes, literally, but don't I want to do this? Become the Baylan I was born to be? Maybe I do, but, damn, this is scary. Fucking I can do, commitment, not so much. Damn, girl, stop talking to yourself. Big girl panties. On. Now.

"You know what? Dinner can wait." Buhawi had come up behind her. Silently, startling Tala out of ten years of her life.

"Haysuskomaluuy! What the fuck?! Don't do that!" She whirled around and slammed smack into Buhawi's bare chest—again. Her palms pressed right against hard male nipples while something long, thick, hot and very hard pressed against the strip of belly-skin that her low-riding shorts and brief tank top bared. "Homaygad you're naked!"

"Of course I'm naked. How else am I going to change into my Tikbalang body so you can pluck the second hair? Hmmm?" Buhawi smiled down at Tala's face, tracing her lush red lips with a forefinger. "You wanted the power and, as much as I didn't want to give it to you, we've begun walking a path we need to finish walking or else."

"Look, I'm not so sure about this, Buhawi," Tala began to babble, her hands flying in whatever space between them the Tikbalang allowed (not much, really and she kept touching his chest and, other parts). "I mean, sex is one thing, but binding together? For life? Immortal life..."

Buhawi slowly drew Tala into a tighter embrace, kind of the way a python coils around its prey: Slowly, inexorably, without leeway for denial.

"You took the Bestiario," he said, his lips brushing her ear and the low timbre of his voice making her toes curl into the area rug beneath their feet and the coffee table behind Tala. "You began the rituals to bind me. I was fighting you every delicious step of the way until you took the golden hair on my head, my delicious one. Now we need to finish that."

Buhawi's lips and tongue skimmed a line of electric sensation from the pulse at the base of Tala's throat and over the shell of her ear before he continued. "You spoke with my mother in a dream-talk and heard her story. You read what Beatriz laments. We need to do this right. My mother and father now expect grandchildren from us and I have no problem giving them what they want, my pretty witch. None at all."

"Just like that?" Tala got the words past her lips despite the quivering deep in the pit of her belly and the shaking of her upper thighs. Dear me, what is Buhawi doing to me, why can't I think? Because it feels so good. Feelings good. Thinking bad.

His hands were under her tank top now, palming breasts that were heavy for his touch. Tala arched into the warmth of those hands, gasped as he rubbed around the areolae, teased her nipples with the lightest grazes of heated fingertips before he pulled the shirt up and off her body.

His mouth was doing incredibly wicked things to her lips, his tongue sparring with hers as their hunger grew like a brewing storm surge. By instinct, Tala raised a leg and slung it over one of Buhawi's hips, pressing her wet, molten core to his hard tarugo. Her arousal was so pitched it ran down the insides of her thighs.

"Yes, sweetness, that's just how I want you," Buhawi's words tickled her ear again as he nipped the earlobe and made her spine shiver with pleasure. "I want you wet and ready for me. I want you almost blind with desire. It's just the two of us here, as it should be."

Buhawi sat Tala down in the middle of the rattan sofa facing a large window and the full moon over the sea. He pulled her shorts off in one swift move and turned around so she had a fantastic view of his rock-hard glutes, a view that made her heavy-lidded as she watched his erection bob down past his heavy, drawn-up balls.

Tala bit her lip as she watched a slight shimmering aura of gold form around Buhawi. In the blink of an eye, a black Tikbalang stood before her, his long, black tail sporting a single strand of gold. Buhawi flicked his tail to and fro, as if teasing her. His right hand moved forward and, when Tala looked past him to the glass of the window, she saw him grasp the granddady of all hard-ons and begin a slow, seductive pumping, his handsome horse-head raised skyward, teeth bared.

It's now or never, Tala, she said to herself. Pull the damn hair. Nakedness be damned. Tala reached out and timed the movement of her her hand to the flicking of Buhawi's tail. Gotcha! She pulled her hand back as a smile spread across her face. She had the hair between thumb and forefinger. That was when the heavens opened up and met the rising sea.

"Wrap that hair around your finger, woman. We've got to go outside now," Buhawi had somehow gotten reverted to his human body and picked her up before striding outside to meet the crashing waves and pounding rain.

"What am I supposed to do, you big lug?" She was screaming over the rage of wind and water, soaked and naked and totally scared out of her wits.

"Now you test your new power by calming the storm," he replied with a laugh. A laugh. That made Tala's temper boil over in a mix of sexual frustration and the anger that comes nipping hard on the heels of intense fear. "Or you can let us get washed out to sea. Your choice, sweetness." More laughter assailed her ears.

That's it. He's laughing at this? At me? I'll show him who and whatfor. Tala squirmed out of Buhawi's arms and onto the wet sand, wrapping the gold hair around her right index finger as she slid down the hard, rain-wet length of him, calling to mind the weather spell she'd read in the Bestiario, though how she remembered it, she had absolutely no idea.

Wind and water, hear me well.

I am Baylan. Obey me. Cease to swell.

Stop your restless shifting.

Do as I say:

Separate to the sand

And the arms I am lifting.

Sea at my feet,

Sky overhead,

Calm yourselves.

I am here unafraid.

My rage is greater than yours.

I can contain you.

My will is elemental

Thus I constrain you.

My hands are raised,

My power bared.

I shape you into what I will.

I commad you both: Be still.

Tala's sweet voice rode waves and wind until they fell back into place. By the time her hands came down, the wind was gentle again, and the sea serene as if there had been no squall.

Then she turned to face Buhawi, her whole face lit up with a grin of pure delight as she jumped up and down in excitement, spraying wet sand every which way.

"I did it! And I'm not even tired like the last time! I felt that power surge right through me and I held it. I was so scared I couldn't but I did!" Tala was squealing and babbling, her eyes lit up and focused on Buhawi's handsome, smiling face as she made a running jump straight into his open arms. "Yebah!"

Tala laid a hot, almost fevered kiss on Buhawi's lips as she thrust her hands in his hair. The golden hair she'd wrapped around her right index finger slowly disappeared into her skin as they kissed and gyrated against each other before falling to the wet sand in a gasping, horny pretzel.

"How do you feel about sex on the beach, my lovely?" Buhawi asked as his hands went straight for her boobs and began a massage that had Tala biting her lower lip and rubbing her wet puki against the hard ridge of his erection as he began to suckle one nipple, then the other.

"Oh, yes, oh yes, please." Her words came out half-groan and half-shout. Buhawi wasted no time with foreplay. They'd been at that all day, it seemed. He raised her hips with both hands and thrust home in one long, hard slide and fucked so furiously each upthrust practically sent Tala airborne. Then gravity sent her back down mid-buck and she gasped with each return to earth impaled on Buhawi, his large hands branding her ass with their grip.

"So tight. So wet. So fucking good. So mine." Each word Buhawi gritted out was punctuated by a hard thrust, sometimes two. Tala was beyond words, keening as she clawed her nails over his chest, he head thrown back and her hair trailing wetly over his straining thighs.

"I'm going to come so hard inside you, Tala," Buhawi said after Tala's fourth scream of orgasm, his voice a brutal rasp of passion and pleasure. When he spurted (and kept spurting high, hot and helluva lot), Tala screamed again, a long high-pitched wail that heralded the most earth-shattering orgasm she'd had with him thus far.

Oh my goodness. I do think I may fall in love with this one. Tala's thoughts sent a small chill up her spine as she attempted to dismiss them from her mind. Nope. Don't go there. Nuh-uh. She shut her eyes and let her body lie lost to lassitude. Otherwise she would have jumped off Buhawi and run as far away from him as she humanly could. So she lay on him, wide-eyed and thankful her fear was camouflaged by the quick, just-fucked pace of her heart.

Clasping the curvy little Baylan to his chest. Buhawi waited for his heart to stop thundering. And I thought getting trapped in a binding was bad? Hell if the sex is this good, I just may decide to keep her, he thought to himself. The sex alone is beyond description. That, and she's got some kitchen skills. And she has the cutest smile and she will, no doubt, be a good wife and mother. I can feel it in my bones. Itay was right. She is a keeper. But I need to go slow on this, I think.

***

Buhawi had carried Tala into the house after the most elemental sex on the beach either of them had ever had (or at least he wanted to think so). She was awake, but dazed and in an orgasm haze. So he brought her into the master bathroom and set her down on the shower bench while he fiddled with the eight shower heads and the water temperature.

"Wow," she said as she took in the luxurious foliage of ferns and tropical blooms growing from pots and soil inset in the granite of the tiles and walls. "You have a beautiful place here. I love the glass wall. It makes me think of kinky against-the-window sex amid this indoor forest."

"Kinky against-the-window sex, huh? Sounds good to me," Buhawi said with a smile as he turned the shower on and pulled Tala into the warm spray, lathering her up with a newly-opened bottle of body wash that smelled of tuberose and ylang-ylang—her favorite brand of body wash. "Maybe we ought to make a bucket list. We will be immortal and bound to each other, after all this is done. A list may make things more interesting."

"Can we not talk about that first?" Tala's eyes were suddenly fearful as she looked up at Buhawi, her words a mere whisper and the rosy glow on her face leached to a pallor that screamed "phobia."

"Hey, sweetness, I'm in no rush," Buhawi said gently. "I may be an animal when it comes to sex, but I can take my time with you. Let's just take this shower, okay?"

Tala nodded and Buhawi stroked her bath gel-slick flanks slowly as the color returned to her face and the fear slid from her light brown eyes. Then he put her hands on him and grinned down at her upturned face.

"You can't be the only one getting clean, yeah? Soap me up, woman." Buhawi said this as he picked up a pair of the gem-like balls she'd seen in the toy chest in his room. Buhawi pulled up one of her legs and gently pushed the balls into her, one after the other, with slow, deliberate motions, his fingers lingering to circle her stiff clit and draw a moan from her. Then he took her hands, lifted them palms up and squirted the creamy bath gel into them.

On a deep breath, Tala smiled and began rubbing soapy hands all over Buhawi's chest and arms, moving down to his butt, up his back and back down, making a good layer of lather over every part but his dangly bits.

Then she knelt on the bathroom floor and took a long, hot look at his cock and spoke her mind.

"I wonder if I can fit this in my mouth." She rinsed off her hands on the lowest shower head before clasping the turgid member in her hands. "Lean against the wall, horse-man. I'm taking you for a ride."

"By the Old Gods, woman, that's mmmmmmmhhhhhh..." Buhawi nearly banged his head against the shower wall's granite when Tala began to lick around the glans, flicking her tongue over the slit of his cockhead before she engulfed him and began a slow, liesurely sucking that was designed to drive him insane.

The balls Buhawi had put in her began to vibrate and move—up and down and around clockwise, then counterclockwise, stimulating her G-spot mercilessly. Soft vines sprouted out of them and began massaging her clit in a maddening circular pattern that made Tala suck even harder.

Buhawi reached down to cup her breasts, his breathing ragged and his hips thrusting against her hands and mouth in a fast, hard fuck. "Don't stop sucking me, sweetness. Just like that."

Tala's cheeks were hollow from the force of her suction and her head bobbed even faster as the toys Buhawi was somehow using on her raised the bar and increased both pressure and stimulation against her G-Spot and clitoris.

This is like being fucked and licked at the same time. Amazing. So amazing. Tala was writhing, barely able to keep her body from exploding when another tendril from those magic balls began to rub her asshole and poke in lightly, teasingly, retreating only briefly before repeating the pattern with more vigor.

Tikbalang and Baylan came simultaneously, he spurted as she thrust her breasts against his hands, his fingers pinching and rolling her nipples perfectly. She was cupping his balls, her fingers massaging the perineum between scrotum and asshole as she swallowed the first hot spurts of his tamod before releasing his cock from her mouth to scream her pleasure as she jacked the rest of his seed onto her breasts.

"Oh, my succulent little woman, I may have to keep you after all," Buhawi said as he fought for breath, fought to keep his knees under him. "I am going to keep you coming for a bit more. So don't think this is going to end in the next hour or so."

Tala looked at him, wide-eyed and still shaking from her orgasms. Her light eyes had turned the velvety dark of the thick hot chocolate Buhawi enjoyed drinking almost as much as he enjoyed drinking her orgasm in.

"What? Wait... ooohhh..." Tala tried to hold on to a train of thought latched on to Buhawi's statement about keeping her, but failed as Buhawi hoisted her into his arms, lifted her breasts to his mouth and began to suck hard on her nipples and another orgasm hit her, chasing all rational thought from her head.

"I am keeping you, Baylan mine," Buhawi said between suckling her nipples and licking her cleavage while he carried her out of the bathroom. He laid her gently on the bed and ran his hands down her torso as he leaned in to kiss her senseless, his tongue fucking her mouth as ruthlessly and as surely as his toys were fucking her cunt to spasm after spasm of sheer, unadulterated pleasure.

"I am going to keep this up until you pass out from unimaginable pleasure," he said as he teased her nipples and clitoris with expert fingers. "Then I'm going to bring you back to consciousness with an even bigger orgasm. You wanted to tame a Tikbalang? Well, here we are. But taming me means taking all that makes me wild in bed. And on the beach. And in the bathroom. And anywhere I damn well please to fuck you."

Then Buhawi stopped talking and began to lick his way from Tala's throat to around her breasts. Down her belly's midline to her tightly clenched upper thighs and on down to her feet. He sucked each toe to the rhythm of the toys keeping Tala coming, his eyes meeting hers each time an orgasm hit and her tight-shut eyes flew open on her gasps and moans.

Then he began licking his way back up, his mouth closing on the erect little soldier that was her clitoris, flicking it with his tongue as Tala looked on, rapt and in ecstasy. He sucked on the hard bud once, twice, thrice, each suck harder than the last. Then he bit down lightly, drawing another scream as she threw her head back and passed out.

"Mine." Buwawi said as he kept licking and drew his toys from her snatch, replacing them with his still-hard tarugo and set a slow, steady rhythm that had Tala's hips thrusting back slowly but with increased tempo as she came to.

"Mine."

SkinandSin
SkinandSin
133 Followers
12