How To Tickle A Girl Insane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you obtain sexual arousal from tickling, or being tickled?" came the next question. "And if so, how much? Or to what degree?"

"Oh, you bet your bottom," Sandy nodded. "If you can get past the jumpy initial feelings of discomfort the idea alone may bring on, tickling can truly be one of the most sensual and delicious in all of the erotic arts. It helps for certain that I have and always have had a healthy, strong libido, yet just the concept turns me on in major ways I can't even describe in words. From the rush-like feeling of quick aggressive contact running over you, to the knowledge that you can't help but laugh, especially in restraint, to the involuntary and thus wildly satisfying smiles playing about your faces, to that heavenly sound of gut laughter...yes indeed, my friends. Forgive me for being indelicate, but sometimes it's all I can do to keep from vanishing on the spot to quench my own desires."

The audience knowingly laughed along and gave up some more applause at this declaration, highly able to relate. Someone down near the front on Sandra's left raised his hand.

"Can you achieve orgasm by being tickled alone, without any other form of stimulation?" this guest asked.

"Do you mean can I personally, or can anyone?"

"Uh, well...both."

"Ah. Well, for me, no. I'm too ticklish. Otherwise, it depends on the individual person. Some cannot—especially with particularly ticklish genitals, as the compulsion to laugh can get in the way and disturb the mounting arousal—but there are others certainly whose sensual attraction to the feeling of contact is so vastly strong in the first place, they might laugh if caught off-guard, but their brains—aware that their bodies are being touched at all—have the power to psychologically override the need to laugh and activate and fire up the libido right away. Though usually in order for this to happen, the tickling needs to be more gentle and passionate. I find it an amazing sight to behold myself. Both on video and in person I've seen individuals—usually women—many women possess these magic sizzle spots on their bodies and feet—brought to utter moans of ecstasy by a feather, or a nail finding its tranquil way along her hot, revved-up body. If things go on this way long enough..." She shook her head. "...Whew...who knows how far it can go.

"In fact, I never disclose this information, but what with its germaneness to our subject of discussion..." Sandra backed up behind the desk, removed one of her shoes and placed the heel of her bared foot on the surface, sole pointed to the audience. "...I personally have a spot directly beneath the arch, on both of my feet, that when touched, the right way...makes me totally, MELT. That's my weak point, right there. There's no other or better way to describe it than that: melted Sandra. But I must kindly ask you, my friends, not to use this information against me...or certain, uh...additional circumstances may ensue." She winked, putting her shoe back on.

Another query arose. "Speaking of, uh...orgasms..." The crowd giggled. "...Is it true that we're more ticklish after we come?"

"Absolutely," Sandra grinned. "Excellent question, thank you for bringing it up. What happens is, during arousal, the human body's heart speeds up to increase and hasten bloodflow. The blood rushes to our homologously functioning sex organs: the cock in men, and the clit in women. And then, as we know, the blood fills inside and inflates them to erection. Arousal continues on its way to climax...and I'm gonna speed this along in the interest in time, so long story short: bing-bang-boom, we come."

The audience chuckled in amusement.

"So after the orgasm hits, the brain tells the blood to return to post one, if you will, but the nerve endings—which you'll recall, we went over those before..." Sandra reactivated the laptop and quickly toggled back to the slide where she'd originally discussed this. "...Here we go. The blood is flying back where it came from, but the nerve endings...kinda don't exactly get the message just yet. They're independent from the bloodflow in this respect, and hell, you just came, for crying out loud," she chortled, "So all those thousands and thousands of nerve endings are still gonna be hypersensitized for a short time. Has anyone here ever felt a little squeamy, or sensitive, about doing anything like snuggling with your playmate right after sex?"

Several audience members nodded and raised hands.

"There you go. Same thing. Post-orgasm, we're usually sitting in our lovely afterglow for a while, and we want to decide on our own when to go on from there. So, often if someone or something touches us in the afterglow state, it can feel disturbing. And even a little skeevy. Some folks aren't bothered by this at all and do want to keep cuddling after the big 'o,' but many don't. And even if you enjoy some cuddles after making love, you likely won't highly enjoy some additional tickling. It's just not the ideal time. Make sense?"

The audience responded affirmatively.

"Fantastic!" Sandra clapped her hands. "Anybody else?"

She looked around a few seconds. That seemed to be it. "No other questions?...

"...Well all righty then! Thank you so, so much again for coming this evening, ladies and gents, I certainly hope you enjoyed our presentation, and learned something new, and I wish you the best as you collect your wife or girlfriend or other lady companion, sweep her away into the realm of erotic kinkplay, put her on lockdown, and show her some fun tickle techniques!" Sandy sent them off excitedly. "Also, please feel free to visit Lou and myself online at The Fetish Buffet and share your own stories of ticklish bliss with us! For anyone who may be interested in modeling or participating in one of our shoots, we've got business cards just outside, by our presentation poster. I'm Sandra Burton, my friends, and how about one more hand for Sleeping Beauty here, our Parisian model this evening, Miss Giselle Boudreaux!"

The crowd broke out in one last raucous burst of applause before getting their belongings together and starting to file out. Sandy could hear post-seminar discussion between the participants as they rose to exit, and she could detect high intrigue in the timbre of their voices, which she found enormously flattering and gratifying.

Not everyone departed right away. A few guests stuck around to chat briefly with Sandra one-on-one, or to shake her hand and tell her how much they enjoyed the seminar. A few even embraced her.

"Are you sure the Giselle girl there's gonna be okay, though?" she was asked.

"Oh, I guarantee she'll be fine," promised Sandy, packing up her own presentation materials. "We simply tuckered her right the heck out, so she's just taking a long nap right at the moment. Shucks, to be honest with you guys, I'd be surprised if she didn't drop off after that insane workout." She grinned warmly at them. "I am so very happy you all came tonight. I hope I've given you some guidance to have some hot 'n' kinky fun with your ticklish female companions."

She bade them farewell, packing it all in—save for the bedsheet over the desk, on which Giselle was still fast and sound asleep.

***

December 4th, 9:27 p.m.

"Ohhhh," groaned a weary, worn-out Giselle Boudreaux, slowly waking to life. She reached to stretch before noticing she was again strung down to the desk, this time lying still naked on her back.

"Qu—...que se...que se p—??" she wondered out loud, pulling on the bonds once more holding her in place. She looked back and forth in panic at each of her lassoed wrists. "Oh, non."

When she heard the sounds the newly awoken surprised Giselle made, Sandra strolled back on over.

The auditorium was dark and deserted. Everyone had departed a short while ago. When she knew Giselle could hear her, Sandra smiled, intentionally pacing her footsteps towards her...

...Making them extra slow...and extra audible.

Hearing the footsteps, Giselle whimpered in alarm, whipping her gaze around. She thought she remembered where she was and what had happened this evening, but she was nonetheless scared.

"Am...am I dreaming?" she asked cautiously.

The haunting voice came, low and ominous.

"I'm afraid not, dearest Giselle."

A chill went through her curvaceous nude body.

"But...but-but-but..."

"There's no one else here anymore, Giselle.

"It's just you...and me."

Giselle began to tremble.

"M-M-Madame..." she stammered, "Please no more tickling, I beg you. Please please please please!"

Sandra shook her head, smirking down at her.

"No more tickling, Giselle. Don't worry."

"Oh, sank you, Madame...but...zen, why am I still tied like zis?"

Sandy displayed the object she'd been holding behind her back. Though Giselle couldn't quite make it out in the darkness, it was...

...A Hitachi wand.

"Because I don't want you getting overwhelmed on me, and splitting in the middle of our last activity this evening—also the reward I'll be giving you for the wonderful performance you gave tonight. Which too, incidentally, is the reason you remain nude just now."

Giselle suddenly began feeling very nervous again.

"Um...wh-what is ze last activity of zis evening?"

Sandra Burton believed that sometimes it was better to show than to tell. She answered this question nonverbally, activating the Hitachi wand as she lowered it to Giselle's innocent, unsuspecting vagina.

Giselle's eyes and mouth popped open as her head lolled back with a gasp. This she had not been expecting.

"OH mon DIEU!" she breathed half-audibly as an initial rush of Hitachi-signature pleasure raced through her pussy to her extremities and back again. "Sacre-foutu-bleu!"

Sandy laughed. "I know what you just said, and I'm taking it as the compliment it is, dolly," she grinned down at her wickedly.

Abruptly, Giselle was exceedingly glad Sandra had once more restrained her down on the desk. Otherwise, she logically thought, an obviously potent, mindspinning vibrator device applied to her pussy, she could very well shoot straight through the ceiling.

"Oh, Madame, zis feels AMAZING!" Giselle rejoiced.

Sandra chuckled self-satisfactorily. "You're welcome, honey."

"OHHHHH I never feel anysing like zis in my life!"

"You ready to take it to the next level?"

"Zere is more levels??"

Again, Sandy answered her wordlessly, flipping the vibrator up to setting two.

"OOOOOOOHLAAALAAAAAA!" Giselle involuntarily exulted. "Oh, it feels divine!"

"Damn right it does," Sandy nodded. "Now, try this on for size."

Keeping the Hitachi on her, Sandra flipped one leg up on the desk overlapping Giselle's, leaned down and meshed their lips.

"Mmmmmm..." Giselle groaned through the fiery kiss Sandra laid upon her, her tits heaving, her nipples and clit stiffening with hot, burning love. Giselle tugged and yanked on the bonds, desperately desiring to grab Sandy's body and pull her on top of herself, but yet the state of forced helplessness in which Sandra had placed her, to do with her as she would, too turned Giselle on like mad. She never knew how much she passionately loved to be tied down, unable to hinder the treatments subsequently bestowed upon her. This realization combined with the sensations of the Hitachi, Sandra's lips on hers and their bodies melting together tripled the intensity of the erotic sizzle crackling through her.

Their lips pulled apart. "OH!" exclaimed Giselle, groping for breath. "Madame, it feels so good..."

Sandy, unbeknownst to Giselle, had climbed on top of her, aligned their legs and was now sharing the Hitachi's powerful force.

"Ohhhhhh...you're telling me," Sandra remarked deeply, planting hot kisses in a small heart-shaped pattern around Giselle's face. The French girl's eyes fluttered open to see the BDSMpress' sexy eyes peering down into hers.

"Have you ever been seduced by an older woman before, sweetie?"

Giselle moved her breath quickly to answer.

"Non, Madame, but I like it."

"Have you ever had your pussy vibed like this?"

Just hearing Sandy whisper the word "pussy" to her splattered a bit of premature come from inside her.

"Non, Madame," she innocently repeated.

Sandra's smile become more devilishly sexy in the dense darkness. Giselle saw the glint of her now visible pearly whites. Sandy tended to have this intimidating, almost even frightening effect of sexual power over her seductees, and Giselle was no exception. She was starting to find herself astonishingly aroused by this dominating, scary but irresistibly hot elder woman daunting over her. She was in this moment very much in touch with her submissive side.

And she adored it.

Sandra's leer was so devastating, she made Giselle want to show her immense appreciation with an explosive orgasm. Or seven. And Sandra must have sensed it, Giselle calculated. The next she did was to laugh triumphantly and taunt her.

"You're mine, Giselle. You know it, and I know it. Surrender. I force you to succumb to me. I own you."

"AAAAAAHHHH!...OUI OUI, MADAME!" Giselle obediently wailed. "I need your love! I need your sex! I need you!"

"Yesssss..." Sandra purred. "Say my name."

"Madame Sandra...I need you, Madame Sandra!"

"MMMMM, yes!" Sandy celebrated, also getting off on turning the girl into her sex slave. "Tell me who's your Mistress!"

"You are, Madame Sandra! You are my Mistress!"

"That's right, Mademoiselle Giselle," Sandra replied, raising her voice and the wand level.

"Now COME FOR ME!"

Giselle lost her faculties. Her fists clenched, turning her knuckles snow-white. Her toes curled over each other. Her eyes pinched shut extra tight, grimacing and screaming in unbearable passion as Sandy indeed proceeded to release her dam and force the climax of nine lifetimes upon her. There was no turning back from this. She couldn't go home again after this momentous evening.

"Come for me! Come for Madame Sandra, ma petite fille slave!

"NOW!!"

Giselle did as she was told.

And erupted.

The paramount scream ripped from her bowels and shook the building, echoing through the rafters and rumbling up through the earth outside. Incomparable surges of forced ecstasy ran her through. All of a sudden, she could no longer pull or struggle with the bonds. She could merely crane her neck, arch her back and give in to Madame Sandra's unconquerable whims. Giselle relinquished her ultimate orgasm to The Erotic Goddess as she climbed atop her, ravaging her young flesh with her teeth, her tongue, her fingernails. Sandra held on to the vibrator between them, granting herself a healthy dose of its powers as well, keeping it in place with her right hand, enhancing Giselle's upper body tantalization with her left. Sandy's pussy's moisture leaked through her panties and mingled with Giselle's. They felt the warmth collect on one another's thighs.

Giselle's unparalleled orgasm was about to release her back into her own skin and liable to just put her right back to sleep again, but Sandra's was just getting underway. Similar superhuman sounds emanated from Sandra, as she also bowed to the sheer mastery of the Hitachi. She had much more experience than Giselle with anything remotely sexual, but that did not dull the blazing intensity of the experience for her in the slightest. Just the contrary; she performed only more and more strongly with each and every stand. She buried her face in Giselle's generous bosoms and sank her teeth to devour the tasty flesh.

Giselle felt Sandy's hair flow over her, swishing and tickling her chin, shoulders and underarms, but she was far too wiped to be ticklish at all now whatsoever. Now if Sandra wished to bring her back for another tickling demonstration, she knew what to do beforehand. She delighted in the world-rocking sounds of Sandy self-inducing her own monstrous orgasm. It made her feel close to this lady, as if they were now "Hitachi buddies." Sort of like bosom buddies, just in a different location.

At last, the flames too died down on Sandra until only smoke rose off the embers. She summoned the hand-to-mind coordination to turn off the Hitachi and rested inertly on top of Giselle momentarily. She found herself surprised by this young girl's raw charisma and the strength and resilience in her to withstand not only a night of erotic tickle torture, but as well one of the most hellacious, and supreme climaxes she had ever or would ever undergo in her time on Earth. She and Lou would have to invite this girl to join them for more escapades in their web of sex games. The potential of fun they could have playing together was limitless.

When having recovered enough stamina, Sandra forced herself up and off of Giselle, and finally untied her. She fetched a towel for them to dry themselves off, and Giselle found and put back on the clothing she had taken off backstage in the auditorium, replaced by only the robe and slippers at the opening of the seminar. Sandra had transported them both together in her car from her and Lou's home, so that was their destination upon leaving the lecture hall themselves, rendering it now entirely devoid of visitors.

"So, Giselle, did you have fun this evening?" she asked on the way home.

"Oh, I did, Madame. I really did. I had a wonderful time!"

Sandra smiled. She realized the younger girl was likely trying to be merely polite, respecting that Sandy was her elder, but deep down, she secretly liked being called ma'am, or Mrs.—or in Giselle's case, Madame. Perhaps a bit unusual for a woman in her late 40s, but she actually to this day enjoyed growing still older. True, some aspects she could do without, but she didn't fight her age—she accepted and welcomed it every step of the way, from the grayness to the laugh lines—and aged like a fine, fine wine, only more exquisite and delightfully drinkable every year.

And then there was the facet of kinkiness the age dynamic brought into the equation. She loved her husband Lou of her own age and wouldn't trade him for the world, but she and Lou were true blue swingers, and Sandra wouldn't have it any other way. She too adored having playmates, particularly younger ones. The wider the age gap, the more of a turn-on it became. Younger individuals, she found, for the most part, were fascinated by the wisdom, experience and acquired brilliance of a mature, aging siren such as herself, which was tremendously flattering. She likened the idea of May-December intimacies with the portrait of herself as a wise old sage, a teacher who could enlighten on such knowledge available nowhere else. And there was never a shortage of students. And this, of course, when these roles were taken to the literal, was where the kinky factor entered—in the form of roleplaying.

As for Giselle, she'd been completely honest with Sandra about what a terrific evening she'd had with her. Giselle may too have been a bisexual nude model—now also a fetish model—but she wasn't lying when Sandy asked her if she'd ever been with an older lady before. She hadn't, and the realization that the very situation was imminent intrigued her like an intoxicating perfume scent. Madame Sandra Burton carried about her a presence and an aura the likes of which Giselle didn't know before. The woman was fascinating, there was no question about that. And what a gauntlet of feelings and reactions she'd evoked from her this evening: fear, anxiety, excitement, arousal, dyspnea, dizziness, surreality, wild hypersensitivity...