How's It Gonna Be?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...No. Shit! I'm sorry, Chris. He and I have discussed it but I told him I wouldn't cheat on you; that I would speak with you about it and try to get you to agree."

"So, you've been talking to another guy about how I just don't do it for you anymore and how much you want to fuck him instead of me and then because you're so fucking honest you decide to ambush me with some bullshit story about expanding our horizons and being open minded enough to save our stale marriage. Well, that kind of honesty I can do without."

"Chris, I'm sorry about the way I handled it. I feel horrible but I stand by what I said. This could be good for us. Just give it a chance."

"No, Callie. You might as well have already fucked him. You've done the same amount of damage. I could never feel like I trust you or completely satisfy you either and honestly, I don't want you to be unsatisfied. I mean how long before you decide that what I don't know won't hurt me? After all you've convinced yourself that it will only benefit our marriage so even if I said no and you decided to stay, eventually you would fuck him or someone else that meets your fancy."

Chris got up from the table and glared at his wife.

"Can you at least wait until we're separated before fucking him? I won't expect you to wait till the divorce is final but at least until one of us is moved out and we've agreed on the terms of the divorce."

"Chris, I don't want a divorce. I really want us to be better."

"I'm sorry, Callie but I'm not wired to share and why would you want to stay in a stale marriage to someone you find only marginally attractive?"

And then he left - 7 years, 8 months 3 days ago.

####

"Chris, can you just forget about your fucking gate and talk to me!?"

Chris gazed at her; confused. He gave her what she wanted all those years ago. She didn't want a divorce so he didn't file. She wanted to fuck other guys so he let her.

Fuck, what an annoying bitch!

"Callie, we've already said everything that needs to be said. I've moved on. You wanted to fuck other men and I assume you have. You said you would tolerate me fucking other women so I have. You didn't want a divorce so I didn't file. What do you fucking want now!?"

"YOU! I want you, you asshole!"

"You had me you cunt and you threw me away."

"Oh, sorry, Callie this is Juan. Juan, this crying bitch is my wife Callie. Who was just leaving."

"Callie, go home. Go home and leave me alone. I don't want you. I don't love you. Hell, I don't even know or like you. For what it's worth, I do hope you find love again and I pray you get as good as you gave."

I wonder how it's going to be

When you don't know me

How's it going to be

When you're sure I'm not there

How's it going to be

When there's no one there to talk to

Between you and me

Cause I don't care

How's it going to be, How's it going to be

12