HS Senior and Black Principal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers

"You're so sexy Krissy," he said nibbling her ear then kissing her neck. "Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my big cock baby," he groaned. "Such a sexy pussy. A pussy I wanted to fuck for a long time," he groaned, then turned her head so that they could meet in a sexy kiss.

As he fucked into her, her pussy came in waves of lust that had her groaning and cooing, as her turned on pussy coated every inch of his monster cock while her fuck lips sucked on his shaft like a tight, clinging glove. As he skillfully fucked her she was in a constant state of lust, filling the room with sounds of crazed passion. Over and over, deep gowns combined with her telling him he was huge, and that he fucked her better than she's ever been fucked in her life. She told him over and over how she wanted to fuck him for years, and now wanted his huge cock in her pussy every day. From there he brought her back to his chest and lifted her behind her skinny thighs and fucked her up and down while her pussy suspended from his huge cock.

When they weren't fucking, they were playing with each other, keeping each other in a constant state of arousal. They would be on a sofa, with her leaning into him, kissing each other hotly as she ran her fingers up the length of his huge shaft that towered all the way up his tight chest, almost touching his pectoral muscles. As she ran her finger tips over his huge cock she was insane with lust for how huge he was. As their tongues flicked across each other in a sinful and heated dance he was playing with her wet pussy, inserting one, then two fingers into her boiling cunt then bringing them to her mouth so that she could taste herself. He had her climbing the walls with the way he controlled the sexy play.

They played like this for hours until they exploded in powerful orgasms. It was so sexy for both of them. Here he was with the little girl he watched grow up with his daughter, now 18, sitting beside him all dressed for fucking in a pair of sexy thigh high stockings and high heel pumps, while stroking his giant cock as he kissed her hungrily and finger fucked her tight, wet pussy . While he kissed her in a way that had her pussy melting he ran his hand across her ultra-flat chest and her tiny, eraser-like nipples, totally getting turned on by her non-existent tits

While they kissed, she was thinking how lucky she was to be lying next to the father of her best friend, the man she had always fantasized about while growing up, and now finding out that the man she masturbated to thousands of times had the biggest cock that could make her cum in waves.

When she came he kissed her hard as he fucked his fingers into her wet fuck hole, and when he came she leaned down and put his huge cockhead to her mouth and drank and drank every ounce of cum out of his monster cock, loving the fact that she was pleasing the man she had wanted to fuck for years.. After they came they went right back to kissing and playing with each other, until they worked themselves up to another session of long, slow, sexy fucking.

Throughout their wild fuck, she could not believe how amazing a fuck her best friends father was, and all the ways he made her cum with his enormous cock. Her own father fucked real hard, not nearly as slow and passionately as her best friends father. She loved fucking her own father, but the orgasms she experienced from her best friends fathers huge cock, and his mouth and hands were mind-blowing.

She was also amazed, at the amount of cum he could shoot and how many times he recovered after cumming. Although she loved fucking her own father, she knew that she had to have a lot more of her best friends fathers giant cock.

As the weeks past, Krissy fucked her best friends father every other day. Being a typical High School girl, and one that was extremely popular, she began to tell all her cheerleading friends about the enormous cock of Allison's father and how amazing a fuck he was. His 12 inch cock and the way he fucked and made her cum where too hard to keep a secret form her cheerleading friends.

In a few days girls on the cheerleading team began showing up at Allison's house, sometimes two and three at a time, when her and her mother were out. Within two weeks Allison's father was fucking 12 of her closest and sexiest friends. While they all had boyfriends and were fucking all the time, they each craved the fuck they got from their best friends father, and his huge,12 inch cock.

One girl in particular, a sexy Korean girl named Doreen, after hearing the incredible story from Krissy, about her wild night fucking Allisons sexy father, and the description of his giant cock and how much he came, and how incredible a lover he was, she knew she just had to have his huge cock herself. Doreen was an absolute exotic stunner. Standing at 5'8" tall and weighing 110 pounds, with mouthwatering 34D-21-31 measurements, and a pair of the longest, darkest nipples, that stood straight to the sky, off the ends of her beautiful, perfect tits, over an inch, made her one of the most drop-dead, fuckable teens in and out of High School. Already an established model, doing bikini and shoe adds, the 18 year old Asian teen was mature beyond her years. She knew her body and all the potential it had, and used it for her every advantage.

Although she had a steady boyfriend, the High School star basketball player, she knew that boy's her age were not going to give her what she wanted out of life, which was money, status and power. To date she had fucked five older men. One was her black Principal, Mr. Jeffers. Hearing hundreds of stories about his huge, black cock found her in his bed the night of her 18th birthday dressed in a sexy white garter belt with thigh high stockings, a sheer white strapless bra that showed her huge, dark nipples and a pair of white open toed high heel pumps. Three others were associates of her fathers, bank Presidents and C.E.O's each over 50 years her senior, ranging from 73 to 78 and one much older man who was an 85 year old grandfather and the wealthiest of her fathers clients. Each one of the men wined and dined her, lavishing her with expensive gifts that set up a sexy night of fucking.

She knew instantly that being with an older man was entirely different from being with boys her age including her boyfriend. The way they kissed her and played with her body, instead of rushing to take her cloths off and fuck for 5 minutes was one of the many things she craved from fucking older men. All the older men she fucked took their time with her, working her up in a frenzy as they kissed every inch of her incredible body, then spent hours eating her pussy and ass before fucking her. When they finally did fuck her, they fucked her real hard and non-stop. Allisons father was masterful at making fucking and making her pussy cum. He had an amazing way of making every inch of her body explode. His huge, 12 inch cock and the way he skillfully slow fucked her thrilled every inch of her pussy and made her cum harder than any man she ever fucked.

The 85 year old grandfather flew her to his private villa in Mexico during her Spring Break. It was a gift for her 18th birthday which her parents conceded to, because of the billions of dollars of business he did with her father. The two fucked from the moment they got in his private jet, to the time they landed at the airport on the return to Beverly Hills. To date, not only was the 85 year old grandfather the oldest man she ever fucked, almost 70 years her senior, but that he had the biggest cock she ever fucked. He was 11 inches long and 8 inches around. It was then that Doreen knew a man who was wealthy and had a huge cock would be what turned her on the most. She also knew that an older man made the fucking more exciting, more thrilling, and a lot more sinful.

Hearing the story from Krissy about Allisons father having a giant cock, and really knowing how to fuck made Doreen lust-filled to fuck him. One day when she knew Allison and her mother would be gone for a weekend, she showed up at the door that Friday wearing the most sinful deep-V, black mini dress with black open crotch pantyhose, a black thong and classic, black high heel pumps. When she came to the door, her excuse was that she was in the neighborhood and wanted to see if Allison wanted to go to a party with her.

As soon as he opened the door he couldn't take his eyes off her body. Every inch of her body exuded pure sex, and although she had an incredible pair of long, tapered legs, and a world-class ass coupled with a perfect set of tits, it was her huge nipples piercing through her sheer dress that his eyes were riveted to. They were absolutely huge, especially compared to the size of nipples of the girls her age. Her amazing nipples stuck out proudly, pointing straight up at the ends of her perfect 34D tits, and always made her look absolutely wicked, and incredibly fuckable. They always seemed to be rock-hard, sticking out over an inch and the width around of a nickel. There wasn't a bra made that could mask the fact that she had huge nipples. Aware of her huge nipples and that they turned on men and women, the only bra's she ever wore were paper tin and very transparent, and tonight, going to her best friends father, she didn't wear one.

Even as she dressed they were already hard, aching and triggering her pussy, as she anticipated fucking her best friends father. With her tight mini dress on they pierced through the sheer fabric almost as if to say, 'suck them,' and made her look absolutely sinful. On the ride to his house her huge nipples were rock hard and throbbing, so much that her pussy was twitching like crazy. When he opened the door and took in the sight of her his huge 12 inch cock began to instantly stir in his pants, and when he locked his eyes on her huge nipples all he could think about was how bad he wanted to suck each one and make her cum.

Once inside the house she confessed the real reason for stopping by, and told him the story she heard about him having a huge 12 inch cock and being an amazing lover. Within seconds they were kissing like sex starved lovers and she found out instantly, just how true the story actually was. In fact, after she fucked her best friends father, the story she heard was understated by a mile.

The way he had her stand while he kissed her, then helped her out of her dress sent chills up her spine. Just the way he expertly and assertively slipped her out of her dress showed her that he was a man that had done this a million times. Unzipping her while pushing her long, black hair to the side then kissing her neck, telling her how sexy she looked, had her pussy melting. The way he pulled down her mini dress top just under her tits, then slowly kissed each nipple for an hour while he met her tongue to kiss thrilled her beyond words.

The way he sucked each nipple and lightly bit each one while he cupped the sides of her tits drove her into a wild cum. Her nipples were huge, the biggest pair he ever saw. The second his tongue flicked across the inch-wide surface of her dark nipple she threw her head back and instantly came. As his mouth expertly sucked on each one she would shudder and come. Her nipples were so tuned on by his mouth and his fingers. They were extremely sensitive, but with her best friends father they were never more connected to her pussy. She went wild with the way he got her off, and so effortislly too. After she came the first time just by licking one nipple he made a mental note to play with them while he was fucking her, to make her really explode and have the most intense orgasms.

The way he took in the sight of her body after he removed her dress, groaning and telling her how sexy she looked, turned her on beyond belief. And then, when he stood behind her and slowly removed her thong over her pumps and squatted and spent an hour just kissing her ass before he spread her ass cheeks and ate her pussy and ass from behind for another hour, absolutely had her delirious, and cumming like a faucet. She was more turned on than she had ever been, and knew that her best friends father was going to fuck her in ways she never experienced. And, like her friend Krissy, she laughed at the thought of Allison being such a bitch to a man that could get a girl to cum just by his kiss and his touch.

The way he sucked her huge, dark, Asian nipples while he ran his hands over her stockings got her off again and again. Like Krissy, their fuck started at the bar, with her seated on the high stool while he held her pumps and fucked his enormous cock into her cunt in a slow motion that had her cumming every few seconds. Even though her tight, Asian pussy could only take half of his giant cock, she came non-stop and 100 times harder than all the men she fucked and her boyfriend combined.

At one point she came so hard from the intense kissing and deep, slow fucking that her pussy exploded so violently it pushed his huge cock out, as her smoking cunt sprayed her own cum across the floor. She never in her life squirted before, but during that weekend would squirt a 100 times! They fucked the entire weekend, non-stop. Her Asian pussy seemed to be glued to his huge cock. He fucked her masterfully, in positions she never knew existed making her cum in the hottest, most explosive orgasms of her life. Her body was in a constant state of lust from the way he fucked her and turned her on.

In one heated position he was behind her while they were on their sides, as he held her left leg up while sliding his huge cock into her steaming pussy. They were in front of a mirrored wall and the sight of his huge cock going in and out of her tight, Asian pussy had her cumming in waves. It was a scene that would have any man between 40 and 60 envious, and seeing the sight of his massive, 12 inch cock would certainly make them jealous. The sight of a 62 year old man in impeccable shape with a mamoth12 inch cock, sliding in and out of the sexy 18 year old pussy of a exotic Korean teen dressed in a white bustier with long garter straps attached to sexy, white stockings with 8 inch lace tops and a pair of classic, white high heel pumps, was the ultimate old and young fuck. As they side- fucked her body was lost to his huge cock. It was an absolute sexy sight, seeing a cock so massive sliding into the incredibly sexy Asian pussy and seeing her long, dark fuck lips wrapping around his huge shaft as if it was glued to it.

She came in waves, all over his huge shaft. Fucking her best friends father as so different from the way her black Principal and all the other men fucked her, including the 84 year old billionaire, and her best friends 76 year old grandfather. All the other men got her off in a totally different way. Where they all fucked her real hard to the point of her passing out, especially Allisons grandfather who pummeled her tight cunt with his 14 inch cock for hours at a time, using her pussy for his own pleasure, Allisons father fucked her real slow, each long stroke lasting over a minute. He slow-fucked her in a way that made her pussy cling to his giant cock and feel every vein of his huge shaft as it went into the deepest parts of her steaming cunt. It was an intense fuck, the pinnacle of lust. Her experience with Allisons grandfather was completely different than her fuck with her father. Her best friends grandfather used her like a fuck toy, fucking her so hard, it took her pussy a week to recover. Because of his incredible wealth and power and his massive 14 inch cock, it was the most incredible fuck experience of her life. During that incredible weekend she was a virtual slave to his huge 14 inch cock, giving him everything he needed, which was always her sexy, Asian pussy. At 76 years old he fucked her for hours at a time. He was without a doubt a marvel of health and stamina, with an incredible ability to fuck and cum for days. It was an experience Allison herself was going to find out shortly after she fucked her own father.

As she came they would kiss like lovers, her heated groans filling the air in the room and adding a backdrop of lust and passion to the sexy, fuck scene, as her turned on pussy exploded in a wall of cum. After she came they would kiss and play with each other for hours, until they both exploded again. They would lie side by side, with her leaning into him. They'd be kissing each other hotily as she ran her fingers up the length of his huge shaft as it towered all the way up his tight chest , almost touching his pectoral muscles, and balloned- out like a giant log. As she ran her finger tips over his huge cock she was insane with lust for how huge he was, and how amazing it felt in her hands and especially in her pussy.

As their tongues flicked across each other in a sinful and heated display he was playing with her big nipples, skillfully pulling them off her tits lightly then rolling them between his thumb and index finger with one hand while he insirted one finger into her hot cunt. Her pussy was firing like crazy from all the sensations of her nipples being pinched, her pussy being finger fucked and her mouth kissed. Even her finger tips tingled as they ran over his huge shaft. then bringing if to her mouth so that she could taste herself. He kept her in a constant state of arousal, and made her tight, Asian pussy cum at will. Fom there they fucked like lovers. Older man and young teen, each fucking at the top of their game.

After that weekend she was texting him every day asking when she could fuck him again. Although she would have loved to fuck him more, they fucked twice a week.

Other days were filled with fucking other friends of his daughters that heard the stories of his incredible cock and his amazing fucking skills, and had to have for themselves too. One time she invited him to a modeling shoot in Miami where he watched a bikini modeling session. He used his father-in-laws private limousine to pick her up in, and then his private jet to fly them to the shoot. After realizing that her best friends grandfather must have been very wealthy, to own a private jet, she did some researching on the internet and found out that he was one of the wealthiest men in the world. What she also found out was that he was one of the most distinguished men she had ever seen. He exuded a sex appeal and a confidence, and was also known as one of the most ruthless businessmen in the world. As she read about his reputation for running the lives of millions while he acquired billions of dollars turned her on like crazy.

Being very resourceful, she reached out to him, sending modeling pictures of her in the sexiest bikinis and lingerie, and mentioned that she was his granddaughter's best friend. A few weeks after the pictures were sent she found herself in the same private jet dressed in a white bustier that had long, white garters attached to a sexy pair of white, thigh high stockings. Squatting on a pair of white high heel pumps, she was eagerly licking and sucking the enormous 14 inch cock of the 86 year old wealthy billionaire. It would be the biggest cock she would ever fuck in her life, and the one that fucked her the hardest.

During the shoot Doreen wore the sexiest string and slingshot bikini's, and always with a pair of classic black or white high heel pumps on. As she posed for each shot all she could think about was her best friends fathers huge cock and how she couldn't wait to get it in her mouth and pussy, and while he watched her amazing body posing in the most sinful bikini's, his huge, 12 inch cock throbbed as he thought about her sexy pussy being wrapped around his huge shaft.

During the shoot her huge inch long nipples were straining at the thought of fucking her best friends father, whose eyes were riveted to her incredible body. The photographer and videographer both could not say how sexy she was enough times. Her last bikini had the temperature in the room at what seemed like 200 degrees. Her sinful bikini was a transparent white, which showed the dark Asian quality of her skin right through the sheer material. There were two strings that just covered her huge nipples, and they were so hard and so dark she almost looked nude. The sight of the string going between her sexy ass and the white high heel pumps made her look so sinful and wicked that every guy in the studio was imaging himself fucking her. Even the gay photographer had nasty thoughts about her. Of course the only guy she was going to fuck was her best friends father, and his huge 12 inch cock. In the future she'd fuck lots of photographers to advance her career including fucking the two photographers on the set this weekend, with the gay videographer who surprised her with a nice 11 inch cock, but her thoughts and her pussy was only focused on fucking her best friends father and his 12 inch cock. As soon as they got in the private limo they started there all night fuck by kissing all the way back to the hotel.

shoguy
shoguy
2,265 Followers