All Comments on 'Hubby Wants to Cleanup Own Creampie'

by dubdub1234

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fantastic story.

I love eating my creampies.

Sometimes, my wife dresses in a corset and pretends to be a dominatrix. She makes me lick her ass and pussy. She makes me wear nipple clamps.

Then, we make love and I clean her pussy afterwards.

Occasionally, she ties me to the bedposts, blindfolds me and jerks me off. Then, she feeds me my cum.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I loved it..!! Can't wait for part 2 where she has help from the gardeners....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
I wish my hubby would eat his cream pie from me!

I'm sure that I would climax over and over!

Orpheum69

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan11 months ago

Awesome story. Love it. If most wife’s only knew.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoyed the story very much until you had to bring the gardeners into it. Why does a husband and wife having wild sex make people think they want to be cucked? I'll never understand that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the story as it reflects what many males would like to do but will never admit it. I think it would be nice if the gardeners would do the wife every week when they stopped by. Hubby should be present to fluff each young stud then wait for his feeding after each has his turn on the wife. % BIP

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great till the gardners

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I started eating my wife's creampied pussy to an orgasm after cumming in her not long after we were married over 25 years ago. The first time I did it, she had not realized that I had shot my load in her, and after I ate her sweet pussy and she came, she said, "OK, go ahead and cum in me now!" I told her I already had, and it turned her on so much that i would do that for her, that I have almost every time since, there are few things I enjoy in life more than the taste of her beautiful wet vagina even after all these years. The combination of my cum mingled with her delicious pussy secretions is like drinking the nectar of the gods to me. The whole idea of her with another man, and cleaning that up, kind of disgusts me though, but to each their own. But, I will always willingly eat my cum out of her sweet holes (either of them).

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I didn't have a problem eating the cream pie that I made because she would go down on me after we had sex. My problem was when she came home and we started messing around. Eventually she pushed me down. I knew what she wanted and I was just about there and could smell cum. She said clean me up baby. I jumped up went to the shower yelling at her to get the Hell out. I'll call a lawyer tomorrow. Stupid bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Perfect. My wife never has a orgasm from sex. Even with lots of foreplay. But with her sitting on my face after I come into her, she actually has a orgasm and even squirts a stream of liquid. It fills up my face and eye sockets. Most fantastic event ever. Its a event that happens every time now. We sometimes have sex, but I order her not to clean up. Later I go back down on her and the aroma of SPERM and her juices drive me crazy.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous