Hubby's Quirks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dressed and shoved his cock back into the spandex shorts. "I'll see ya at da gym tomarra missy. Dat is if ya ankle is bettah. If not, I could come bock here and massage ya again." He laughed. Then he was gone.

Sue was exhausted. I got naked and climbed in bed beside her. Checking her body to see if I could see any difference in her. Other than her gaping pussy, she seemed to be okay.

I whispered "Are you alright?"

"Umhm... Are you?"

"Yes. Are we alright?"

"Of course dear. I love you more than life itself. This was just for fun. I must admit, I enjoyed the hell out of it, though." I helped her to the shower. I'm not sure if it was the ankle or the fucking she just got, but she was quite unsteady.

I bathed her tenderly, and was extra gentle on her poor sore pussy. I couldn't help but notice how different it looked all stretched out, cum still dripping from it. Of course I got hard again. She said she was still a little tender down there so she took me into her mouth. I didn't last long.

We went back to bed and slept til dinner time. Later we walked on the beach in the moonlight. Hand in hand like a couple of teens. Even after what happened, I knew we still loved each other.

We talked late into the night, and both overslept the next morning. I woke up to a knocking on the door. I stumbled to it and opened it to see James.

"Missy didn't show at da gym. She must need anudda massage." With that he came in and saw her in bed and just started taking off his clothes. "It's okay mon, James undastands, you and the missy likes da black cock. It's okay, James is here ta halp ya."

Naked, he climbed into the bed, and started on Sue. I was appalled and hard as a rock. The hard on won, and I got into the bed with them. As he sucked her tit, I kissed her and whispered "Do you want him again?"

"I don't want you angry with me, but yes I do." I just nodded and kissed her again. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it hard and I realized that James had begun to enter her again. Her eyes half closed as she tilted her head back and moaned. By the forth stroke, he was balls deep in her and riding her roughly.

I couldn't believe this was happening again right beside me. It was so erotic and taboo. Frightening and glorious.

He fucked her through several orgasms before firing his cum up in her. I had cum once and was hard again. He rolled off her and lay down beside her. "Ya turn Ricky." I was incredulous. I couldn't believe the balls this guy had.

Sue was pulling me on to her. "Come on baby, I know you want to. I want you to also." they were right, I wanted it bad. So I slid into her sloppy pussy. I loved it. I loved her. I shot my load again.

I watched James fuck her the rest of the day. He fucked her doggy style, she rode his cock, he fucked her spooning behind her. I really liked that, I could get up close and watch his cock plow her.

We ordered room service for lunch, and took James to dinner later that night. Then back to the villa for a last fuck session.

The next day we boarded a plane for home. Both of us completely sated.

Sue's pussy took a while to return to normal. But it did eventually. It's been eight months since that trip. We have relived the experience over and over in our pillow talk. It never ceases to excite us. Sue hasn't asked for or gone looking for a BBC, and doesn't intend to. We have another vacation coming up. I might suggest the Bahamas, or Jamaica again, that is if she doesn't suggest it first.

12