Hubby's Slut Heather Ch. 02

Story Info
Heather's work as submissive advances.
1.2k words
4.3
117.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: New Instructions

Hi again, I hoped you like the retelling of my first time servicing a man other than my hubby. My hubby wanted me to tell that particular story first as it was my first encounter servicing another man and because he told a friend of his how he set it up and that friend has apparently gotten his wife to do the same. Hubby of course won't tell me which friend it is.

After our first adventure in the theater hubby took me there at least weekly for the next few months. Each time the scenario was similar I was not to look at the man's face or speak a word. And after they came they would zip up and leave.

Then one morning before hubby left for work he came to me in bed and told me that he had something very special for me to do today. He told me to be sure I was showered and dressed in a maid's uniform, panties, high heels, and no bra by noon today. He would be by for a home cooked lunch. he kissed me on the forehead and began to walk out. Just before he left the room though he said by the way make sure to make enough food for three and then walked out.

My mind began to race and my heart thumped loudly in my chest. He said three. That means he plans on bringing someone else.

I quickly got up and went downstairs to see what type of meal I would prepare. After pulling out the makings for a chicken marsala, I went back upstairs and laid out my maid's uniform. Hubby had purchased one for me a year earlier and he would often have me wear this outfit to make him meals and act as is servant. It was white in the front with gray shoulder straps and gray bottom and tie. The bottom of the outfit hung down to just below my panties in the front and was completely open except for the tie in the back.

I showered all the while wondering what it was that hubby had in mind for me. I was glad that he told me the morning of instead of last night for I would never have been able to sleep.

After dressing as I was told I went downstairs and prepared the meal, as I waited for it to finishing cooking I sat nervously on the couch trying to watch TV and take my mind off of the impending arrival and the person who would make the three.

When 12:00 came by my heart was simply pounding away. My pussy was responding to all of the intenseness of the situation as well. I could feel its moistness increase. 12:05 nothing. I took the chicken out of the oven and laid it on the table. 12:10 I peaked out the window and saw nothing. I went back upstairs to look online to see where hubby was scheduled to be today when I heard the front door open and heard hubby call for me. I took a deep breath and then walked downstairs. When I entered the kitchen I saw hubby and his good friend Jake standing beside him. Jake was the foreman at one of Hubby's work sites and a long time friend of Hubby's. Jake had been to our house many times but never with me exposing so much of my body before. Jake looked me over once then said what's for lunch. I led the men over to the table and served them lunch. They commented on how good it looked and how nice I looked as well.

Hubby had me sit with them at the table and eat. The conversation was very normal hubby and Jake mostly talked about work. It would have bee a very normal lunch if not for the fact I was in a maids outfit, my breast barely covered with the low riding maid's outfit and a skirt that when standing barely covered the front of my panties.

After lunch Jake and Hubby went out to the family room and turned on the TV while I cleaned the dishes and the kitchen. Just as I turned off the water to the sink Hubby called for me to come to the family room. As I entered I spotted Hubby on the loveseat and Jake sitting on one end of our leather couch. Yes dear, I said. Heather dear that was a great lunch. Thank you, I said. Jake would like to show you his appreciation for the lunch and how you dressed for him today by letting you suck his cock. My eyes got wide and my heart began the furious pumping of earlier. I looked at Hubby and replied, yes sir. At that I walked over to Jake and knelt in front of him. I began by stroking his cock through his jeans for a few minutes. Then I unzipped him and pulled out his healthy cock. After a few loving strokes with my fingertips I gently kissed the head of his cock. When I lifted my head I saw a small drop of pre-cum emerge from the head. I leaned forward and slowly swiped the head of his cock clean with my tongue.

I then looked up into his eyes and lowered my mouth onto his throbbing cock. I expertly took his dick into my mouth wetting it with my saliva and began to rhythmically bob my head up and down his cock. I kept my lips softly wrapped around his member as I would take his cock deep down my throat then slowly pull my mouth nearly completely off his head then quickly lower it back down the entire shaft. Jake began to squirm in his seat so I began to quicken my pace sucking faster and faster. Then jake began to tense up and I knew he was about to blow his load into my mouth. I kept up the pace never slowing and soon felt the warm gush of Jake's cum fill my mouth. I continued sucking as I swallowed pump after pump of his man juice. After his spasms slowed down I continued to keep his softening cock in my mouth until his jerking body pulled it. I then grabbed the base of his shaft and I slowly milked his cock of every last drop of cum. each time a gob would present itself on his cockhead I would lean down and gently lick it off. When all the cum had been drained from his cock he put his cock away and Hubby asked me to stand by the front door.

The men got up and at the front door Jake said Thanks for the lunch and walked past me. Hubby then came up to me and said good job sweety. Another really good start for you. He then kissed me on the forehead and said we will go out to dinner tonight to celebrate. I blushed knowing I had really pleased my Hubby today. Then the door closed I Then went upstairs grabbed my favorite vibrator and made myself cum so very hard thinking about what I had just done. Hubby knows me so well, better than I know myself. I was so turned on and kept thinking how much I love my hubby and I can't wait for my next adventure.