Huddled Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------

John woke with a hairy arm wrapped around his chest. He opened his eyes. The room was exactly as it was when they went to sleep, door still barricaded, and the window the same. The only difference is that Tom and he were now spooning, and John was the little spoon.

The other main difference was the feeling against the small of John's back. Tom was sporting some serious 'morning wood', and it was lying right against him. The two were sleeping in their boxers only for comfort, but from the feel of it Tom's did little to hide his morning groin 'stretch'.

"Good morning beautiful." Tom whispered into John's ear.

John jumped out of bed, and Tom started laughing quite loudly at poor John's 'deer in headlights' startled look on his face. John got into the swing of the laughter soon however.

"Haha! You bastard!" John said happily, "It's been a bit long between having a woman's touch for you I think!"

"Well, that's true enough," Tom sat up in bed while clearing out his eyes from sleep, "But from the look of it, you haven't had one yourself for a while."

John looked down. He was at attention himself, morning wood for all.

"Fair enough." John smiled as he grabbed his machete and headed out the door to the bathroom downstairs, checking that the house was still secure from the night as he did.

When John emerged from the bathroom Tom rushed past him for his turn in the bathroom, "Coffee's on mate".

Sweet, sweet coffee. Tom had a lust for good quality coffee, so he was sure to bring his supplies from his house when they moved the goods over to here. He headed into the lounge room towards the smell of coffee brewing over the fireplace fire that Tom had started up, made two cups, and settled down into one of the arm chairs.

As John was sipping his delicious morning wake up juice, he could hear Tom in the bathroom; it was next to the lounge room separated by only one wall. Not the noises that you'd expect to hear from a trip to the bathroom, rather grunting noises. These continued for a few minutes then stopped.

Tom came back in after a bit looking much more relaxed, grabbed a cup from John's offer, and the two sat back around the fire in the armchairs in their boxers. After a while, John looked over to Tom.

"You rubbed one out didn't you?" John finally said. Tom turned slowly and had a big grin on his face.

"Well we've got a big day today, man's got to be relaxed and focused I reckon." Tom gave a wink with a cheeky smile.

John sat stunned. Stunned, but he started realising that he too was quite damn horny. It had been a long time since he'd been with a woman, and since Tom had turned up and they had been focused on defending the house and organising supplies and food, 'cleaning the pipes' was the last thing on his mind. Well until now.

They sat in silence for a few moments, Tom with his big cheeky smile still on his face as he sipped his coffee. John sat there looking into his coffee as if asking it what he should do. He eventually put it the cup up to his lips, finished the contents, put the mug down with a bang, and headed past Tom to the bathroom.

"Bastard." John said playfully as he walked past Tom, hitting his arm.

John closed the bathroom door behind him, took off his boxers, and grabbed the sink to look into the mirror. He was a good looking guy, especially naked. His broad chest slightly covered in dark hair. His toned arms pleased him the most. A month of working here in the sun had given him a nice tan that he wasn't used to from working inside the timber mill for all those years. In his late 20's and looking good, he thought to himself, and now fighting for the survival of the human race. No worries.

He walked into the bathtub and pulled the shower curtain back, it was one of those shower/bath combination ones. The house had solar hot water, and they had rigged up a diesel generator down in the basement that kicked in when needed for water pressure. John started the water and when it was nice and hot stood under it to relax. It would be a long hard day trekking into town with many unknowns, might has well enjoy as much water as he wanted.

His thoughts turned to 'helping himself'. He looked down at his cock; it laid hanging between his legs minding its own business. He had always liked the look of it, large enough at 7 inches, circumcised, and quite thick. The hot water was running little streams down its sides; it looked clean and ready to be used. He placed it in his left hand (he was a lefty) and started stoking slowly. Now, what to think about?

***

His mind wandered back to his last girlfriend, Missy. She was a real beauty, golden hair, fantastic tits and a real crazy girl in the sack. He remembered the best night that they ever had together, he came home from work after a long day, and she needed him. No other words for it.

He barely had walked in the door when she raced up with that big smile of hers and jumped on his waist, wrapping her long smooth legs around him. Kissing him deeply, grinding her pelvis against his. He quickly took control, just as she liked it. Dropping his bag and keys to the floor, kissing her roughly and with purpose, walking them both into the bedroom and throwing her off onto the bed.

He torn off their shirts and she sat up to undo his pants as quickly as she could, she wanted what they were hiding away from her. Biting her bottom lip as his cock jumped out to greet her; she looked up into his eyes and then swallowed him whole without breaking her piercing gaze. He loved that sight, her big eyes locked onto his as he could see his cock disappear into her nice warm mouth. It was a bit of a stretch as she was a small girl, but she was the only girl that he had ever known that could make it down all the way so fast. Amazing.

***

He was pulled out of his fantasy memories as the shower curtain at the end of the bath behind him moved open, Tom stepped in. John spun his head around trying to hide his now full erection.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Tom kept his big smile on his face, and his eyes locked onto John's.

"Come on man, this could be our last day alive. Let's enjoy what we can, hey?"

John looked at Tom with the 'deer in the headlights' expression for the second time this morning, not knowing what the hell he was talking about or was propositioning exactly. Tom took this as an opportunity, and moved forward behind John, their shoulders lining up against each other.

Tom was a good looking man, but John had never in his wildest dreams ever imagined doing anything with another man. He was sure that he was straight, sure curious from time to time, but not enough to ever try anything in the real world. But I suppose this wasn't the real world anymore, the old rules weren't applicable anymore. Here they were, stuck in this house together and could be killed today.

John's penis had gone down a bit from the shock of Tom's appearance in the shower. Tom moved his left hand under John's armpit and around onto his chest, pulling him close against his body. His right hand onto his hip, but didn't stay there very long. It slowly moved forward until he had John's cock wrapped by his fingers.

To John's surprise, up he went again in no time. The mix of not having 'cleaned the pipes' for quite some time, and this new sensation given from Tom's presence was exhilarating. He could feel Tom's penis laying limp against the back of his leg, he guessed it wouldn't be up for a bit since Tom had just 'helped himself' earlier.

Tom continued his reach around and started stroking away. Nice long even strokes, moving the skin up and down just the right way a man likes. John's balls swung freely into the hot water on the off strokes.

Tom tilted his head and rested it on John's shoulder as he continued to pump away. John could feel the familiar sensations rising in his loins as he approached the point of no return. A few more moments passed in this silent embrace, steady jacking off movements the whole time. John could hold back no longer. He leant in more against Tom's shoulder as hot cum pulsed out of him and into the bath below. His brain was filled with the sweet chemical release, and his knees gave way a little. Tom held him up as he faltered.

Another few minutes passed in silence. Tom had moved his hand down to cup John's balls, and was slowly rotating them around with his hand as if they were Chinese stress balls. John could feel Tom's erection growing against his leg, slowly growing up into the crack of his ass.

John built up his courage, "When in Rome." He thought to himself, and turned around. Tom's smile was still there, but it was mixed now with horniness. John grabbed him and turned him around under the shower head.

Nothing original came to mind, he was still groggy from having cum, so he just repeated the actions that Tom had just performed on him. His right hand under his arm and onto his chest to bring the two close together, his left hand wound around his waist and gingerly grabbed his penis.

He had never touched another man's penis before, his own plenty of times sure, but never someone else's. It felt the same as holding his own in a way, but Tom had his foreskin.

Not knowing what to do about the foreskin, he gently pulled it down off the head of his penis. He looked over Tom's shoulder down to his cock, it was a little longer than his but also a little thinner. He realised this due to his fingers fitted a bit further around its girth than when he held his own. From there he just winged it, started stroking the way that he liked it, the same way that Tom had just performed on him with nice long steady strokes.

It didn't take long for Tom to get fully aroused, and John actually found himself enjoying the excitement and thrill of playing with another man. Nothing was said between them the whole time, just the soft grunts coming from Tom in time with John's pumping as he crept closer to cuming.

Then it happened. Tom let out a louder grunt and moved his hands backwards to hold onto John's legs, gripping tightly. He put his head back onto John's shoulder with his face raised to the shower head. John could feel Tom's penis swell slightly as he came, he changed his strokes to be lower down his shaft and shorter, avoiding touching his cock's head as it shot out cum.

He watched it flow out of him in pulses as he slowed his stroke to a stop. It hit the bathtub floor and down the drain as Tom's cock slowly went limp in his hand. They turned off the water and stepped out of the bathtub. Tom passed John a towel and they dried off in silence, passing a slight smile when their eyes caught.

They headed back to the main bedroom to get dressed for the day, then back to the lounge room chairs with another cup of coffee each. The two men sat in silence finishing their second coffee of the day, both now focusing on the days task of heading into town and find some survivors.

12