Human Cattle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gita wanted Marc to be proud of her and her daughter jealous. She was sure she had never been ordered to service three women and five men in a row. She was in a competitive mood and had decided to set an exemple for both the other submissive girls! She scurried toward her first objective, the quite handsome Peter. She bent down from her waist and kissed the tip of his shoes then drew out her tongue to clean it, insisting on the heels and the seams, before switching to the second shoe. She lifted her head to know how he wanted her. Peter settled for her to give a good head. Although he had been busy taking care of Virginia's ass hole, Gita didn't falter. He spewed his jizzm into her throat in just a few minutes, a tribute to her skills and ultimately to Marc's training as she had never done such a thing to her husband or any of her suitors when she was young.

A few minutes later, Dan chose her back passage. Marc used regularly this way, now as it emphasized his total control of her. He would have chosen another way but he knew that the next in line was Kyrhan. If he chose to use her anus, too, it was just simple generosity to lube her hole before! Kyrhan thanked him with a nod and opted also for her ass hole. They had shared so many times Kira or another girl from Kyrhan's expanding harem that he didn't care exploring the hole his friend had just vacated. But Gita was horrified when she discovered the big log that was to devastate her.

- Master, it's impossible! It's just too big for me!

It was true that Kyrhan's huge cock was completely out of common range for most women. He had extracted it from his Indian garment, she was told later was a dhoti, something still mysterious for her at that moment. Marc went to reassure her.

- Don't be afraid! Your daughter and the frail little Virginia had the same reaction. They were panicking. Dan explained them that Kyrhan is very calm and patient and never harmed or even injured any woman. Brigitte decided that Virginia would be the first one to be impaled by that elephant's trunk. She was so thin that Brigitte thought she could help her out if necessary. It went pretty bwell in record time. Virginia finished screaming quite loud, so loud in fact all of us were around her but it was only pure pleasure when he rammed the last inches inside her poor bottom.

- There were no damages to her sphincter?

- None at all! You may calm down! This morning, it was your daughter's turn and Kyrhan won again that contest before your arrival. Virginia pleaded to be used again while Kira was changing into saree. You didn't hear anything special, did you?

- No, but it's still so huge!

- Virginia, if I asked Kyrhan to do it again, would you agree freely?

- Oh, for sure, Master Marc! I'm always ready for him anytime!

- Marie Laure, do you agree?

- Yes, for sure! The Prince knows how to cope with poor little white girls like myself, so tight. He told me that next time will be even better! Mom, you really should try it. He is a magician : I felt no pain, just the feeling of being filled up to capacity, stretched to the limit but no further as I never had been even with big cocks and dildos. The only unpleasant feeling was when he pulled out quite slowly before ramming it in with all his weight and force. I wasn't expecting it. I yelled as it was a total surprise. That was sooo good!

Gita didn't argue any more. She turned her back obediently to Kyrhan, parted her buttocks with her hands as completely as she could and pushed out to open her ass and welcome the master to whom she abandoned herself completely. Kyrhan pulled her to him quite gently. The tip of his cock parted her buttocks and entered slowly her open hole. The grip on her shoulders diminished. Kyrhan was not forcing himself into her, letting her stretch slowly to accommodate him.

The pressure was permanent but not threatening. He wanted her to impale herself at her speed. Each time she felt her sphincter was giving way, she obediently pushed back to engulf another inch. When she felt an itch from his pubic hair rubbing against her ass cheeks, she realized that Kyrhan had won once more. She was impaled to the hilt and all his tremendous bull's cock was now deep into her bowels. As Marc has promised, there had been no actual pain. Exultation invaded her : now she would be able to accommodate the biggest cocks she could imagine with no difficulty and no fear!!

When Kyrhan cummed in her ass, she threw her head back and howled like a lioness. At this signal, Kyrhan's big hands grabbed her pendulous tits and began to maul them, rekindling immediately the pleasure in her loins. She fainted for a few seconds but nobody noticed it. Her job wasn't finished : she had still Marc and Jean to satisfy, her future son in law, the master who had revealed herself to her new life of so pleasant servitude and her mistress' husband!

Marc didn't want to use her back passage which had been widely stretched hout by Kyrhan's behemoth cock. He really enjoyed it, welcoming, wet and hot, just as he liked it. He did a very good job there and she cummed twice. Jean was less pusillanimous and, without a word to tell her his choice, he reached for her buttocks and humped forward, hammering at her back as if he had been starved of sex for months. Since Virginia's arrival in his household, he used that way regularly with her but also with Marie Laure and quite recently, even with his wife. It was now an established custom. Gita was probably looser than usual but he didn't care. He added just another load there. She wouldn't probably need an enema that day but she was of no importance to him.

When Jean pulled out and went back to his seat, Gita was sporting a large satisfied smile. Ostensibly, servicing five men, quite well endowed for several of them, wasn't an unbearable chore for Marie Laure's mother.

For the dinner, Marie Laure and Gita were fed earlier from bowls served outdoors on the sundeck. They would take care of the service, serving food, wine and catering for any needs of the guests. For their service, they were allowed to stand at attention, nude with just a tiny lace apron and a matching cap, no shoes. Brigitte had stuffed their asses with a big plug that didn't cause them any more fear or pain, thanks to Kyrhan! It was felt just as a symbol of their slavery and they had received it with pride!

Virginia arrived later with a huge chocolate dessert. She cut it into slices which were presented to the participants. While they ate and chatted, the three girls disappeared from view. Suddenly, Dan, Kyrhan and Peter lifted their heads in a common gesture : a feminine hand was opening their fly (and Kyrhan's dhoti), fumbling inside hastily and extracting a fast swelling cock. An invisible feminine mouth closed immediately on it and started to suck and lick it with obvious delight : Gita for Dan and Marie Laure for Kyrhan. Meanwhile, Kira didn't stay idle and wanked Marc while Sunita played with Jean's cock. Only Brigitte was reduced to caress Peter's balls while he was deliciously sucked by Virginia. Then the submissives switched to another member of their respective groups.

For the coffee and the evening chat, the groups were maintained with the submissive girl on a leash held by the woman at the center of the group. The men were tired and few asked for their service. They discussed of the arrangements for the night. Kira preempted Kyrhan. Surprisingly, Sunita chose Marc. Brigitte chose Peter as everyone had expected. The three submissive girls had no say in the choice. Dan picked up Marie Laure and Jean, Gita. The poor Virginia felt rejected but Kyrhan told her to join him. She hurried to his feet with a cry of joy.

- Tonight, I feel sufficient strength to exhaust both of you. If you win, I'll be your slave for both of you tomorrow. If I win, Kira will wear my collar tomorrow.

- I take up the gauntlet!!!

Noises, screams and moans punctuated the night. They emanated from the five occupied bedrooms. The most active, late in the night was evidently Kyrhan's. The fighting ended at the early hours of the morning with the last one to admit the defeat.

On the next morning, Dan emerged from his bedroom followed by his companion for the night. The other ones exited their bed rooms one after the other. The last one was Kyrhan. He was smiling. . . Dan noticed he was fully clothed. He congratulated his friend for having won his challenge. Kyrhan confirmed it and clapped his hands. Virginia, in collar and leash came out, leading an equally naked Kira in the same outfit. The two girls positioned themselves to the right and left of Kyrhan, at his feet, on their knees. He began to distribute them cake pieces and milk in bowls he placed on the floor. The girls licked their bowls clean. Kyrhan announced :

- If you don't care, I would like to enjoy a bit more these two beauties. I propose we adjourn for today until dinner. Every one can do whatever he or she wants.

The agreement was general. Marc and Dan decided for a walk in the country with Marie Laure and Gita who had no say in the decision. Brigitte and Peter returned to their bedroom and closed the door. Revealing noises soon informed every one of the kind of activities chosen by Kyrhan and Peter.

Marc and Dan chose for their companions cat suits of the type mentioned by Marc for his adventure at Opera with Gita. Marc had fortunately two of them, in stretch material that could fit both girls. A pair of boots, a tweed miniskirt and a sweater would complete their outfits. Dan always far sighted prepared a rucksack with water, a thermos of coffee and a big box of condoms. Marc was surprised :

- We have decided not to bother with such things, all of us are clean and all the girls are on the pill!

- You never know!

Two hours later, as they had just crossed a small forest and were arrived in a picturesque place along a small lake, they run into a group of well built men, a soccer ball team that was jogging in the country. There was twenty four of them, including the coach. All of them kept throwing avid glances toward the two splendid girls who were with them. Dan teased the coach.

- You're drooling in front of our girl friends.

- Sorry but we didn't expect to find such top class wenches so far away from the city. Are they your girl friends?

- No, they are our slaves. We can order to do anything even to let all of you fuck them here and now!

- Oh, you must be joking, it's unfair and not proper, chap.

- I'm not joking! Want to check their total obedience? You'll have to live with the consequences. These girls are very hot and I don't want to disappoint them.

- No chance.

- As you want. Marie Laure, Gita, take off your skirt and pull over. You are going to service these fine gentlemen. Just lie on these tree trunks. No let your head falling in the back and your legs on the opposite side. You'll be able to service two men simultaneously : one in your mouth and one with your cunr or ass. They will choose themselves. They will just have you lift your bottom to reach to your ass hole with their big cocks. And you guys, I've a big box of condoms, fifty for your needs. That is two for each of you and two spares if a few of you had second thoughts. Does that suit you?

- You're joking? And the girls?

- I told you that they are slaves. Look! they are ready to be fucked by you!

Marie Laura and Gita had carefully folded their clothes at a distance and were waiting silently for their first customers. They knew they were ordered to whores' duty but they didn't care. The coach was clearly surprised but didn't object. He even organized things meticulously so that there was no rush. In less than two hours, all the condoms had been used and both girls were not even winded. Dan congratulated them when the coach had left with his delighted team.

- I think we could have the girls play a more important role, don't you think so, Marc? After all, they are your girl friend and her mother!

- For me, it would be OK as long I don't lose them for a long time. What are you thinking of?

- Oh, there are several possibilities : milk slaves like Virginia, broodmares like Leena, Peter's wife, actual whores for money or as slaves (I've heard of an organization in Singapore). We'll discuss the options back home! Perhaps, you could tour the different places and meet the girls?

12