Human Pet Zoo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peaches lost track of time, or even the meaning of time when she went into her head space. All she knew was someone or something was guiding her, and ordering her to continue. She obeyed as she was commanded. Thoughts of ribbons, carrots, and even stallions filled her mind, as she pranced on the walker. Occasionally, she would stop, and rest, or watch as a ponygirl was removed, or another pony was added. But always Peaches remained, wiggling her rump, swishing her tail, and enjoying the freedom she could not enjoy in her normal life. She let out a loud whinny as she finally submitted to her mind's desire to run free, and her body reacted by flooding her sex with her honey.

Sophie watched as Peaches shuttered from a very powerful orgasm. She smiled, as she saw her guest reach that level where she had desired to be at. Smiling, but knowing they still had a ways to go, She walked to her quivering ponygirl, and unclipped her from the machine, and led her to the cart in the parking area. She backed the blushing ponygirl between the shafts, connected the driving reins, and sat down on the seat, before giving the anxious ponygirl a smack on her wiggling rump, starting her to the stables at the cottage, and her hay bed.

Chapter 6: Back to the stables

Sophie let Peaches set the pace for a little while, allowing her ponygirl to revel in her post orgasm bliss. Sophie loved to see the juices dripping from her guests legs, since it meant that Sophie had allowed her guest to reach a level she had been dreaming of, and it also would mean a positive review for her when the time came to help her guest return to the world.

Peaches wiggled her rump as she trotted back up the road. Occasionally, other ponygirls would pass, and the ponies would give each other a whinny in greeting, while the drivers waved or said their hellos. It was a rare sight to see a Ponyboy, but when it did happen, the ponygirls would all go wild, since many of them harbored the desire to have themselves studded out. Peaches was no exception to this rule, and when the ponygirl spotted a ponyboy, she began her wiggling and tail shaking like all the other ponygirls.

Sophie had an idea, and pulled Peaches to a stop next to the cart with the ponyboy. Sophie talked to the Mistress driving, and they came to an agreement, but the ponies couldn't hear the details. All they knew was their drivers were talking briefly. Then they both felt the smack of a crop on their rumps, and they trotted off, loving their simple lives.

Sophie decided to make Peaches ready for her surprise, so she smacked her pony's wiggling rump until Peaches was at a fast trot. Sophie always loved to watch her pony's ass and tail wiggle and swish at the faster speeds, and it often made the ponies frisky as the crotch strap would rub their clits in a faster motion. Sophie watched as Peaches shuttered a couple of times on the road, sure that the crotch strap had done its job effectively.

Peaches felt her reins pulled to the left and back, indicating a slowing turn, and she wasn't surprised to find herself prancing into the driveway of the cottage she left earlier in the day. Her driver drove her into the barn, and pulled her to a stop. She felt the cart shift a little as her driver got out, and she wiggled her rump as she was unhitched from the cart. She felt herself being led by her bit to a padded bench, and felt herself being pulled over it, bending her over at the waist.

Sophie loved the mating frame, because it allowed her to bend the helpless ponygirls over itself, and left them wondering what would come next. Sophie knew, of course, what was in store, but it was going to be a surprise for Peaches. Sophie picked up the blindfold, and placed it over Peaches' eyes, and then she fastened the waist belt across Peaches' back, and flipped her tail up onto her back, exposing her swollen pussy lips, split by the crotch strap. Sophie smiled, and unbuckled the strap, and flipped it aside, then stood back and waited, as she watched her ponygirl wiggle her ass in anticipation.

Chapter 7: Surprises

Peaches couldn't see, but she could hear, and she soon heard the clip clop of another pair of hoof boots. She wiggled her ass, nervously, as she hard the hooves coming closer. Then she felt it. A cock was sliding up her wet pussy. Peaches let out a whiny of passion, as the cock slid home, and then it began its thrusts in and out. Peaches wiggled her ass, and began to keep pace with the cock in her pussy, matching its thrusts with her own.

Sophie watched as her ponygirl began to match the thrusts of the ponyboy now impaling her pussy with his cock. Yes, the trainers loved to see their charges having fun, and they soon were placing bets as to which pony would cum first. Sophie was glad she had checked the guest list, and saw the couple was sharing the cottage with Peaches, and so could arrange this little special scene with them.

Peaches let out a powerful whinny as her body convulsed in orgasm. Her pussy began dripping her honey on the cock in her pussy, her muscles squeezing the cock with their rhythmic convulsions. She felt the cock in her tense up, and then her belly grew warmer as the cock sprayed her insides with its juices. Her own body, already highly charged, pushed her over the edge again and again as the cock continued to hammer her pussy, until finally, she slumped on the padded bench, exhausted.

Sophie saw her ponygirl slump in exhaustion, and she helped guide the ponyboy off the ponygirl, and into a stall. Sophie watched with one eye as the mistress bedded down her ponyboy, while Sophie carried her ponygirl into the neighboring stall, and slipped her onto the hay bed. Smiling, she and the mistress closed both stall doors, and then closed the door to the barn, before walking into the house.

Chapter 7: The Lion Pit

Peaches was released from harness the following morning, after Sophie spent an hour grooming her and cleaning her up. Peaches nuzzled her trainer as her tack was removed, and she was left in the barn. Sophie went back into the house, and donned her maid's uniform, and waited until Sarah came out of the barn with a warm glow to her.

"Did you enjoy the barn, Miss?"

Sarah smiled, and nodded. She sure did, but as her pony persona. Still, she couldn't shake the happiness she had felt.

"Yes Sophie, I did. But I want to see what else is going on. Do you think you could arrange for some transportation for me to roam the rest of the zoo?"

"Of course miss. I must advise you to try a few of the exhibits, if you're daring enough for them, but if you do, you're in it till the staff says you're done. Just my obligatory warning for all guests that visit us, Miss."

"Of course, Maid. Now, arrange for me the transport, or I'll give that bottom of yours a nice red coloring before I leave."

Sophie wasted no time in calling down to the stables to have her guest put on the tour list, and was told the next tour cart would be around their cottage in a few moments. Sophie packed her guest a basket with some towels, some spare panties, and a few other odds and ends, before holding a sun umbrella over her head as they waited for the tour coach.

Sarah smiled as she saw the matched ponygirls pulling the coach. She was almost tempted to have Sophie put Peaches into the community service pool, but decided she had better see the other exhibits. She boarded the coach, and listened as the driver gave them a brief list of stops, and how often the coaches would pass the exhibits. She also listened as he told the passengers that volunteering to participate was encouraged, and not to feel hesitant if they saw anything they wanted to try.

The first stop on the tour was named the lion pit. As Sarah and the other passengers got out, they saw the most unusual sight. In the pit were 3 women in yellow gold body paint, with their hair combed and set like a lion's mane. The guests watched as the lion girls crawled around their enclosure, or else sat on the rocks, relaxing.

Sarah was getting curious as to what made the exhibit appealing to the crowd that had gathered, when she suddenly saw a door in the back open, and out came a girl in body paint, colored like a gazelle. Her arms were pinned behind her back, and her feet were in a pair of hoof boots, but all watching could tell she was excited and nervous at the same time. One look at her gushing pussy spoke volumes.

Sarah and the other guests watched, as the lion girls spotted the helpless gazelle girl, and began to circle her, herding her towards a corner of the enclosure. Suddenly, the center lion girl pounced, bringing the gazelle girl to the ground. The lion girl quickly had her head between the gazelle girls legs, and was licking the helpless gazelle girl's pussy like she was lapping at milk. The gazelle girl's moans and squeals were muffled by a gag, but the crowd didn't care about her sounds, they were all watching the lion girls taking turns lapping the helpless gazelle girl's pussy. Finally, after twenty minutes, the gazelle girl lay on the ground, all her energy spent. The lion girls crawled away, smiling to the cheers of the audience.

Sarah decided to ask her question, and she approached the staff worker.

"Miss, can I be the next meal for the lions?"

"Of course you can, dear. We will need to get you ready thought. Come with me."

Sarah followed the trainer back behind the enclosure, and into a prep room. Sarah blushed as the trainer and her helper soon had her stripped naked, and shaved smooth. Sarah blushed as the two trainers began to paint her body in the brown paint, leaving only her breasts and pussy skin toned. Sarah felt her pussy moisten as she recalled what happened to the last gazelle girl.

"Oh, I see you're already excited, huh, prey? Who's a good gazelle girl? Who's going to get her pussy eaten by a pack of lion girls?"

The trainers teased their new victim as they began the more detailed work. One worker began painting the spots onto Sarah's back, while the other helped her into the hoof boots, zipping them closed around her ankles. Sarah felt her arms folded into the familiar grip of a bondage sleeve, pinning her arms up in the small of her back, rendering them useless. Finally, one trainer slipped a ball gag into her mouth, and pronounced her ready. Sarah's pussy was dripping as she was led to the door into the pit, and watched as it slid open. She felt a hand push her in the back, and she tottered into the pen.

The lion girls saw their helpless victim, and as before, they began to crawl to her, herding her into a corner. Sarah watched their approach, and knew it was only a matter of time. Her pussy was gushing as she waited for the inevitable. This time, the left hand lion girl pounced first, tackling Sarah to the ground, and forcing her head between Sarah's legs.

Sarah squirmed and moaned as the lion girl began licking at her dripping pussy. Her mind was caught between squealing for mercy, and panting for more. She felt herself quiver over and over as the lion girls feasted on her pussy juice. Each successive licking caused their victim to cream more and more, draining her of her energy. Eventually, Sarah couldn't take it anymore, and her mind and vision went blank.

Sarah awoke in the prep room, to the sight of the trainers. They smiled at her, and helped her to sit up, as they continued to clean her body of the paint.

"You put on quite a show out there, little prey girl. You were coming so hard, we were wondering if we would have to go in there and try to get the lion girls off you. You certainly are a natural as a prey girl."

Sarah smiled weakly, and thanked the trainers for their help. She took some time to shower, before slipping on a fresh pair of panties, and her clothes, before rejoining a tour coach, on its way to the next destination. Sarah thought back as she waited for the coach to arrive, knowing no one would believe her if she reported what had happened in her news story.

Chapter 9: The mermaid tank

Sarah and the tour group she was with stopped next at what the guide said was the aquarium of the zoo. Sarah thought he might be joking, until she saw the girls in their costumes. Sarah saw a girl there who looked like she had just turned 21 with purple hair, dressed in a mermaid costume. Her costume had a purple shell top, her tail had purple scales. Sarah was stunned for a moment, as she looked at the mermaid. Then she spotted the other mermaids. Girls all dressed in mermaid tails of various colors were swimming around in a huge pool, each swimming and motioning for the visitors to join them.

Sarah walked over to the mermaid that had caught her eye, and watched as she smiled, and pointed to a staircase, and smiled again. Curious, Sarah went to the stairs, and walked up. She found herself in a locker room, with a hole in the middle of the floor. The mermaid girl was at the hole, smiling at Sarah.

"Hello there. My name is Melody and I couldn't help but notice you looking at me. Do you want to swim with me?"

Sarah was stunned as Melody spoke to her, and she blushed before answering.

"Hi Melody, my name is Sarah. I was so surprised to find mermaids here, to be honest. But I would like to swim with you, if you want me to. But before I do, I am curious. Why a mermaid and what sorts of thrills can a mermaid offer a guest like me?"

"Sarah, I choose to be a mermaid because I love to swim, and I find the thought of making guests wet at the sight of me swimming here arousing. As far as what I can offer you, there really aren't any limits to the underwater world. But most guests like to slip on bikinis and challenge their mermaids to pull them off, and lick their pussies. But other guests like to try to capture mermaids, make them squirm, and cum using dildos and other toys on us. Do you have a preference?"

Sarah thought for a moment, and decided to try something entertaining for them both.

"Melody, I would like you to try to capture me, but I want to also know what it is like from a mermaid's perspective. Would it be possible, when you capture me, once you make me cum, to make me a mermaid, and see if we can get a guest to capture me?"

"Sure Sarah. That's a great game, and one I must remember. If you are ready, you will find some bikinis in the lockers behind you. Also, once your dressed, if you would stand on the pad there, the computer can make you a temporary mermaid costume, for when I get those cute bottoms off you. Once you're done, just hop in the hole here, and we can play your game. Oh, and don't worry about breathing. The water we swim in is actually an oxygenated mixture, so when it becomes necessary for you to breathe, just open your mouth, and swallow some of the liquid. It will be weird at first, but once the liquid is in your throat, it will act like gills, and feed you with air, until you decide to leave the pool area."

Sarah smiled, and began removing her clothes, and dressing in the bikini. She decided to go with a hot pink number, and so she pulled a suit off the shelf in the color she liked, and put it on. The top tied around her neck and back, while the bottoms were held on with ties at her hips. Once she was happy with her suit, she stood on the platform, and felt her body tingle, as a laser scanned her. A computer screen asked her what color tails he would like, and she selected the pink one, and smiled as she saw the tail would be ready within the hour. Finished, she walked over to the pool entrance, and jumped in, feet first.

Melody watched Sarah enter, and smiled. She allowed Sarah time to get used to swimming, and then she began her stalking. Melody swam with her tail underneath Sarah, and began tickling her feet. Melody smiled as Sarah kicked her legs, to try to look at the mermaid, but Melody was too fast. Smiling, she devised her plan, to get the bottoms off her victim.

Sarah treaded water for a moment, trying to track the elusive mermaid, but her movements disturbed the water around her, distorting the view. Sarah was left to float, waiting for the inevitable. Suddenly, she felt hands around her waist, and she was going under rapidly.

Melody had swam under Sarah, and smiled as she saw the smoothness of her legs, and the pouting of her pussy as the suit clung to her body. Melody decided she would make Sarah squirm and orgasm at the bottom of the tank, to the delight of the people watching from the other side of the glass. So, she had swum down to the bottom of the tank, and opened a set of stocks, and smiled to the guests. Then Melody swam up behind Sarah, and wrapped her arms around her waist, and kicked her tail hard, pulling Sarah down to the depths of the pool. She was bringing her victim to her fate, and the crowd loved it.

Sarah struggled but it was hopeless in the grips of the mermaid. She felt Melody's hands on her waist shift, before she felt her body being bent forward. Sarah looked, just in time to see her neck sliding into the bottom of a wooden set of stocks. Sarah put her arms out, to try to push off the bottom, but it was just what Melody had wanted. Sarah kicked her legs futility as Melody closed the top of the stocks around her neck and wrists, trapping Sarah within their grip.

Melody smiled as she swam around her victim's restrained body. To the delight of the watchers, she began by giving Sarah a few spanks on her ass, causing Sarah to squirm and kick her legs helplessly. Melody smiled, and reached her hands out, and grabbed the ties on the bottoms of Sarah's bikini. She winked to the watching crowd, and pulled the ties, releasing the bottoms of Sarah's bikini.

Sarah squirmed in the stocks as her bikini bottom was pulled away from her body. Melody now had easy access to Sarah's most delicate parts, and she knew it. Sarah bucked and squirmed as the mermaid forced her way between Sarah's legs, and buried her head on Sarah's pussy. Sarah's eyes went wide as Melody began licking at the folds of her pussy, tormenting Sarah mercilessly.

Melody loved the squirming and writhing Sarah did as her pussy was licked. Melody always made sure to give the guests the most pleasure she could, so she took her time, bringing Sarah to the edge of orgasm, then stopping, allowing the need and desire to build and ebb over and over. By the time Melody decided to force Sarah over the edge, Sarah was practically humping and squeezing the mermaid's head between her legs. Melody continued her licking, and pushed Sarah over the edge, lapping greedily at the honey Sarah was releasing.

Sarah's body quivered in delight as Melody pushed her over the tipping point. She clamped her legs tightly around her tormentor's head, forcing the little mermaid to lap at her pussy until her honey was spent for the moment. Sarah smiled broadly as she finally came down from her orgasmic bliss. Melody had released the stocks, and was helping Sarah up to the hole in the pool roof, eager for their next game to begin.

Chapter 10: Mermaids Caught

Sarah rested in the locker room for a moment, savoring her orgasms at the hands of the mermaid, when she noticed the computer was blinking, indicating her own tail was ready. Sarah stood on the pad, and giggled as a hole opened, dropping her legs into the tail. Sarah gasped in surprise as a dildo slipped into her pussy, before the tail seated itself about her waist. Sarah felt a tingling in her head, and gasped as she realized her hair had been changed to a bright pink color. Sarah giggled as the computer offered her the shell top, and she smiled as she removed her bikini top, and tied the shell top around her chest, and up to the back of her neck.

The computer beeped, and the hole Sarah found herself in opened wider, dropping her back into a tank. Melody swam up next to her, and Sarah couldn't help but give her a smack on her tail, bringing a smile to Melody's face. Then the 2 mermaids began swimming around the tank, wiggling their tails, and smiling as they saw 2 men head up the stairs.