Humanity 2.0, Year 001, Day 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was like you can see in some of those old movies we kept in the Vault -- a dingy, creaking tropical resort hotel that had seen better days. The 'most luxurious room in the house', my ass. Paint that was once a light sea-green was peeling, the TV was the old cathode-ray kind, and the bathroom had fine, if tarnished, brass fittings over fake marble. The carpet was the tough, thin kind that's still there in many of the ruins some of you may have toured. You know, that stuff lasts for centuries.

There were bare spots in the ceiling where old holes had been repaired, but they'd done a half-ass job. The room was dominated by a single king bed with a bedcover that at least looked clean in the room's dim lighting. Hotels used to do that, use weak lighting intentionally to hide how dirty they were. There was a little wood-panel ceiling fan spinning above, and a vintage window-mounted air conditioner softly humming as we went inside.

I got her down onto the bed, settling her down for a moment -- long enough to lean down over her and kiss her fully. With the door closed now, we finally had a private place to ourselves and could just let loose the passion that had been building all night. Despite our greed for each other's bodies, we both just played for a time, kissing, making out, toying with each other's secret places through our clothes.

I had a little whiskey-dick at that point, and while she hadn't pulled my rod out of my pants and exposed herself fully to its special pheromones, she was teasing it through the front of my jeans, and there was now a growing spot of soggy pre-come decorating the top of my fly and the bottom of my tee-shirt.

I pulled her top off easily, with her help, and she unsnapped her pink bra. She immediately pulled my head in between her tits. The sweaty, hot flesh pressed flat against my face on both sides. I could see nothing, but I guess she figured she would poke a little fun at me. I heard, muffled through her breasts near my ears: "Stare at them all you want now..."

I pressed forward, pushing her onto her back, letting the massive orbs roll to either side. I took one nipple into my mouth, sucking and nibbling on it while my hand toyed with the other until I felt both harden.

Her breasts were also lightly freckled, like her face, and were very pale -- looking only more so against my dark tone. The redness on her skin where her breasts met, the mark of spending too much time in the sun with a wide-necked shirt on, looked funny, but didn't subtract from her at all. She pulled my head up and we kissed for a time, and then I felt her other hand wandering down below and finding the long, stiff mass awaiting underneath my clothes.

"God, yours is big..."

"These aren't exactly tiny either." I gave another playful suck to each of her nipples.

She didn't respond, instead just focusing on revealing me. I felt my length finally bounce free as she fumbled my pants loose, and her eyes widened as she stared at me. I knew its power, which had been at work on her since we met, was now at its peak. That I would orgasm inside her was inevitable now. She shimmied herself down toward the foot of the bed, positioning her head directly beneath my cock.

I obliged her, rising up just long enough for her head to get into position and her mouth to open wide; then, with her hands guiding me, I sank my pole past her waiting lips. I gasped with total satisfaction; finally, at long last, my cock was back in a woman's mouth. I'd been longing for this for what seemed like ages while I was alone on the yacht with my enhanced libido.

In hindsight, she wasn't that good... Nadine, on the off chance you somehow got a hold of this - it wasn't you, really. Neither of us was really that good at this yet. I felt specks of pain as her teeth scraped against me, and she ended up making me do all the work. I didn't care; I needed this, I had to fuck her mouth. My hips bounced up and down, simply enjoying myself, until I couldn't take anymore.

I needed more, to conquer her. I pulled her back upward, kissing her roughly for a few moments as I felt her legs spreading in anticipation of the inevitable. We both knew what came next, and the obvious wetness between her legs spoke to her readiness. As our kiss broke and our eyes met again, she bucked her hips slightly, looking down at my cock then back at me. She needed it almost as much as I did.

I was vaguely aware, of course, all this time, that my fucking her would change her forever. I was never not aware of it, let's put it that way. Back then, as I told Dr. Lazar so succinctly, I was just a stupid kid. I didn't really think things through. At the time, I just figured -- hey -- who would object to being forever young, having enhanced senses and strength, and to become the very first woman of the new human race?

It completely failed to occur to me that I knew next to nothing about Nadine, who she was, what she thought was important and what wasn't, what kind of decisions she'd made with her life. She was hot, and ready to fuck me as soon as I got off the boat -- and that was all I needed to know right then.

Most of the girls have told me it wasn't my fault, that the Experimenter made me this way and that I both require and deserve sex as often as possible. They say all the blame lays squarely on her, for what she did. Well, if you hear Zee's theory, it's on 15226 for only furnishing a fucking sailboat when she could have just teleported me straight to Bethany's hot tub or something. Not much of what Zee says gets written down, so I feel the need to at least put that in here.

There's some logic to any of it, but it doesn't help that my girls usually tell me this when they're already stripping down and massaging my rod, preparing to take me inside themselves and trying to assuage any guilt that might distract me as I fuck them. They think I was simply taken by animal lust when I first made love to Nadine.

I wish it was that simple. It wasn't that I couldn't help myself; it was that I just didn't care. I didn't even think to stop, or have some internal battle with my own misgivings. There just weren't any at the time. That was probably the most damning part of it all.

On top of it all, the sex was rushed and hectic. I was too impatient. I rammed my cock inside her in one powerful thrust, making her quail with both shock and a little bit of agony. I'd forgotten how big I was. I felt her incredible tightness all around me, stretching her wide. I felt, for a moment, like I was ruining her for other men, and in a sense I was; she wouldn't be able to have children with anyone but me by the time we finished.

It was only once I was back inside her, my mind calming just enough to take control; it was like I suddenly broke the surface of the ocean of abstinence I'd been choking for air in, and could think for a few moments. I felt recollections return - of both the best and worst times 15226 had been fucked by men, how the true masters in the bedroom had taken her, the slow and increasing rythym they used - and how badly it hurt when a man was too rough with her.

My caress instantly became loving and tender. I withdrew, mumbling some apology or another while she smiled at me through the mist of newly forming tears. I resolved to make it just as good for her as it already was for me. I rubbed my length up and down her slit, entering her with only my fat head, inch by inch, withdrawing occasionally then pushing back inside slowly.

All the while, I showered her face, neck, ears, and tits with kisses, working them all around her as I assaulted her whole body. My cock entering her became almost as afterthought as I tried my best to find her erogenous spots, nibbling her earlobe, my tongue dancing with hers, biting her nipple ever so lightly. She was so light, so soft, so responsive. Those jug-like boobs below me were like big fleshy pillows of love, enough to rest my head and sleep on, and give me long, happy dreams of titty-fucking all night.

We both kissed again as my cock bottomed out inside her. I felt her hot pussy lips kissing the base of my dick, and I knew it was time to make this happen, this time for real. She was ready now, wanting me to let loose. I could feel her increased bounciness as she let her body buck against mine, trying to force me to fuck her. I gathered up my weight, sliding my knees up into a crouching position on all fours above her. Her legs were bent up above me, spread wide and accepting me completely.

I pumped myself out and in fully, one stroke, then two, then many more. In only a few moments I'd settled into a powerful fucking rhythm, making full use of all that exercise I'd done on the boat. It was hard work right off the bat, and I was going to need that endurance. I could already feel the slick of our combined sweat where our bodies touched, making us both slippery. It didn't matter; the animal was out now, pumping hard and letting my cock go wild with her body until I was satisfied.

She was devolving now into an animal herself, like me; her girly moans and 'aahhs' were becoming deeper, growling noises as she beckoned me to fuck her harder and harder. Her red curls bounced around her face, sliding about the pillow. The red of her sunburn was now hidden in the flush that darkened all of her skin, turning her whole face and upper body a pinkish color.

I knew she wanted me to play with her clit somehow, and I did, letting one hand support my weight by her head while the other toyed with her. It made her shout with sudden glee as I found her, knowing exactly what she wanted; it was as natural as knowing what I wanted. I remembered being 15226 as both men and women played with that little nubbin on her countless times, and specifically what it took to make a woman explode with pleasure.

I didn't want to waste time, unable to hold myself back either. I wanted to see this pretty, red-headed little creature come. I pressed her hard, nibbling her tits occasionally as I frigged her clit. She wanted me to slow down, but I ignored it. Her hand even tried weakly to push me away, probably wanting to make it last, but even she seemed surprised when she came.

I don't think she expected to. Her reaction, to this day, I consider priceless. Orgasm seemed as unfamiliar to her as skydiving or waterskiing. Her face was contorted with both shock and pleasure, the flashes of both shooting out of her clit and up into her mind, blanking out her thoughts in waves just as she managed to collect herself enough to try and figure out what was going on.

It was enough to push me over. As she came down, I was exploding myself. I hoped it was her safe time of the month -- look in your biology texts, kids, on how women's bodies in the old species worked -- she made no effort to stop me as I came with a roar. Seed poured out of my erupting cock, coating her pussy with load after load of sticky white goo. I slammed my cock home a few more times as I reveled in the pleasure, the all-conquering sense of power that accompanies fucking a woman raw and coming inside her.

I let my length rest a few more moments as I felt it subside, then withdrew my withering pole. Only once it was done did I feel the combined effect of a crazy drunken night on top of incredibly energetic sex pile atop me. I was utterly exhausted, and passed out next to her. Our bodies, still both slick with sweat, rested together as the cheap, rusty ceiling fan above us rotated, weakly moving cool air down over us. I dozed off, feeling satisfied for the first time in weeks.

She was gone when I woke up in the morning. Not even a note. I knew her last name, and knew where she hung out - but at the time I figured I'd give her space, write her a letter or something with my email address on it and come back later. What a Goddamn stupid fucking decision, abandoning her like that when her body was already being changed by the retrovirus. I'll regret it to the day I die.

I should have chased her down and spent more time with her even if it meant not getting back home for another week and making Emily mad enough to beat me within an inch of my life when I got home. Maybe then... fuck it. No matter how well 15226 made me, nobody can change the past. I had my head set on making my way back to Sacramento, thinking about which girls around campus I could bed now, and make into my de-facto wives.

I dragged myself out of the bed. The shower helped with my aches a little, enough that I could go for a brief run on the hotel's single erratically malfunctioning treadmill for half an hour to clear my head and work the kinks out of my muscles. I took another shower afterward and felt ready for the day. A few minutes with the phonebook and I had a rental car being delivered. I checked out of the hotel quietly, the dimly sullen middle-aged guy behind the desk giving me a cold stare and utterly fake smile.

I recalled he'd been there the previous night when we checked in; he probably saw Nadine leave on her own well before me and figured I'd just been some idle-rich asshole using the place for a night with a hooker. I had nothing to pack; only the keys to the boat and the clothes I had on. I hopped in the car, set the GPS to the hotel Emily was staying in, and set out.

I had a second thought before I reached the highway. There was a lot of sightseeing I'd wanted to do up and down the California coast, but had never had the time to do. It also would be easier to pass off my little adventure as some kind of last-minute vacation if I could produce recent photos of myself in some tourist spots, though it still wouldn't make for a very great defense. A nine-hour drive became a three-day whirlwind tour until I finally pulled into Sacramento in the morning, 22 days after my meeting with 15226.