Hunter & Leanne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hunter just laid there grinning at the provocative manner in which she teased. He took her top and deeply breathed in her perfume. It was a strong scent that screamed "I'm ravishing".

Leanne continued her ritualistic tease and then unhooked her bra from behind. She let her straps fall off her shoulders, but she didn't remove it right away. She playfully twisted from side to side, momentarily exposing her luscious breasts to him. She could see his member rising and pulsing from time to time. She was getting great satisfaction from her teasing and was becoming more and more wet by the minute.

The teasing didn't stop. She'd walk towards him, he'd rise up to meet her and then she'd back away again. Still, only occasionally revealing her breasts. She turned her back to him, put her legs together and then bent over, grabbing her ankles. She swayed her ass from side to side. She bent one leg, straightened it and then bent the other as she watched him taking pleasure in her every move.

She rose back up just half way and then ran her hands up the back of her legs and up to her ass. She pulled her panties down, with her legs close together so as not to reveal anything too soon. She stepped out of her panties and flipped them towards Hunter with her foot. As she turned around, she slowly pulled her bra away from her chest to unveil two very erect nipples atop two very voluptuous breasts as well as a beautiful treasure slightly hidden behind a well-trimmed fluff of hair. She stood there in nothing but her garter with the clasps hanging down. She leaned her head back and let her hairbrush against her back as she gazed out of the skylight and watched clouds blast by. She reached up and grazed her hands across her breasts and then refocused her eyes on Hunter.

He was just lying there watching her as she pleasured herself. He could have lain there for hours watching her, but he knew that the best was yet to come.

She slowly strutted towards him, hands on her hips, on the tips of her toes with sure and sexy steps, reaching one leg out, standing up on her toes and then the other leg until she reached him. The thought of getting close to him excited her even further and her juices flowed even more strongly. She walked over him, stopping at his chest and then slowly crouched down and sat on his stomach, resting her hands on his chest. Her wetness pressed against his stomach. She moved only her hips backward and forward, exciting herself and dampening him. She could feel his love pushing against her back, oozing droplets of his own juices. She leaned back for a moment to rub against him.

Hunter reached up slowly after enjoying her treat. He began at her hips and moved up her sides. She pressed firmly against his chest as he made his way around to the front. Feeling her drops of wetness running down his sides, he squirmed from side to side. He traced her breasts with his forefingers and worked them around her nipples in smaller and smaller circles. He reached her nipples and rubbed them between two fingers until they were fully erect and hard. He squeezed them every so slightly and then firmly once before he left them to pull her down for a kiss.

She leaned forward and raised to her knees as she met his lips for a slow, sensual kiss. He teased her tongue with quick licks and nips at her lip. Leanne's breathing increased. Her love dripped onto him in cold, small droplets. She began to moan with aches of wanting.

Without notice, he rolled her over. His member lay just inside her right thigh. He rubbed it around, spreading his own wetness and then brought it up to touch her love. She let out a muffled cry and ran her nails down his back, enticing him to finally pleasure her.

He moved down to her breasts and kissed them softly, licking her nipples each time his mouth crossed them. He tongue followed her tight stomach down and found her navel. He kissed it and moved down further still. He removed her garter and enjoyed the sight of her bare flesh staring back at him.

Leanne's hips moved involuntarily as they anticipated his tongue's arrival to her treasure.

Hunter nipped at her waist just where her leg bends. She was moving more and more and pushing his head down, but he wasn't ready yet. He wanted her screaming. He licked her hairline and gently nipped her delicate skin all around her waiting love. He propped her legs up and she thankfully moved her love upwards, closer towards his hot, panting mouth.

He moved closer still but stopped and kissed her inner thigh just breaths away from her swell. He ran his tongue up and down her thigh, from her love to her knee and back down. She was thrashing violently, moving around and begging for his tongue. Her hands again grabbed his head and tried to push him towards her. He moved down but was sidetracked by the other neglected leg. Brushing her lips as he moved across, he gently bit her thigh.

She unleashed a serious moan and begged him; "I want you. Taste me. I want to feel your tongue."

With that, he moved to center drawing his tongue across her hair and just above her love. His tongue slightly teased her lips just above her swollen bud. Leanne released a pleasureful moan of relief and squeezed his head between her legs before opening them wide to give him full access.

Slowly at first, Hunter lapped and flicked his tongue at her bud and then moved down to spread her lips with his tongue. He traced them from the top down one side, entering her momentarily and then back up the other side. Leanne's breathing increased and Hunter began flicking her clit wildly, plunging one finger into her and then two.

Pumping with the same rhythm as his tongue, he moved his fingers in and out of Leanne until she was bucking back at him. Hunter moved just above Leanne's bud again and began licking feverently as he took her clit between his two fingers and began working back and forth from side to side. Leanne responded immediately with a scream and arched her back. Hunter continued faster and faster and then Leanne let out a cry to let him know she was cumming. He moved his tongue back down to her bud and brought her to orgasm.

Only a panting, sporadic breathing pattern thanked him, but he understood. Hunter continued lapping up her juice until she laid there recovering.

She never completely stopped jerking around but that was because Hunter was working the wonders of his tongue again. He pleasured her to a second orgasm before allowing her to get her taste of love.

She sat up and then leaned Hunter onto his back. She met him with a kiss just as his head reached the mattress. She rose up to tickle his chest with her hair. She rubbed her breasts over his stomach, just grazing him with her nipples. She traced them up and down his chest then over his manliness, which was swollen and ready for the warmth of her mouth. Her tongue followed suit down his stomach and across his member. Hunter moaned with expectancy as she teased him with short, quick licks and a soft, gentle hand. She rubbed the top of his thighs with her hands as she licked him from the base to the head and then took him completely in, wide girth and full length.

Hunter tugged at Leanne's side so as to bring her around and pleasure her too. She brought her ass around to the side and Hunter began teasing her bud again. It was too much for Leanne to handle. She had become so aroused that she was ready.

"I want you Hunter. I can't wait any longer." Leanne said as she straddled him.

Leanne leaned forward to kiss Hunter and allow him to enter her. She was fully soaked once again and shared her wetness. Hunter pushed his hips up and found her waiting love. He was only going to enter a little, but she was so completely wet, that he slid right in. Leanne sat down on him and forced him deep inside her. Hunter took her by the hips and worked her up and down. Leanne didn't hold back. She dug her nails into his chest and let out a scream with each drive that went deep inside her.

Hunter began pushing and pulling her hips back and forth, rubbing her swollen clit over his hairy abdomen. The motions only increased her desire to reach ecstasy with him. She took over and quickened the pace. Hunter was nearing his climax, so he sat up, took Leanne and rolled her over onto her back, pulling out for just a moment. His climax went into forgiveness for the moment so he entered her again.

Going slowly so as not to end the excitement early, Hunter eased in and out of Leanne while he gently pinched her nipples and kissed her chest.

Leanne brought her legs up and almost back to her head as Hunter quickened his drive once again. He worked his member in circles and from side to side inside Leanne. She was nearing her third orgasm and Hunter was doing everything he could to hold back. He laid back again and pulled Leanne on top. She grabbed his waist tightly and began pushing and pulling again. Leanne leaned forward just a bit to catch her clit on his stomach with each pull. Faster and faster, Hunter was nearing his peak and began screaming trying to hold back his flood.

Leanne again dug her nails into his chest and signified that she was ready once again. Hunter grabbed her waist and moved her faster yet, back and forth.

He screamed and jerked. He arched his back and plunged deep into Leanne, not yet stopping his action. Leanne reached hers after hearing Hunter's cries of release. She took over once again and positioned herself just right, tapping her spot with Hunter deep inside. Hunter felt her spill onto him and let out one last moan. Leanne collapsed onto Hunter and kissed him one last time before sliding off and resting next to him.

They laid there for a few minutes and Leanne felt a chill. She moved up to the head of the bed and asked Hunter to join her. As he crawled up the length of the enormous bed, Leanne reached over to the nightstand and turned off the light. Hunter pulled the comforter over them and cradled her in his arms.

"Where are we going anyway?" She whispered.

"You'll see when we wake up." He replied.

Leanne leaned against him, her back to him. Hunter wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her silky hair. She sighed. In only moments, he heard Leanne's soft breathing and he knew she was asleep. Hunter closed his eyes and replayed the entire evening in his mind. He was soon asleep, too, dreaming of Leanne undressing for him.

12