Hunters and Predators Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck. I'm cumming in you bitch!"

"Cumm in me Nigger. Cummmmmmmmm!!!!!" she moaned, and then his balls erupted, ripping to shred from the force of his orgasm. He reared over her like a wild beast as his hard cock expanded in her tight hole and he pumped her full of cumm. Bri wrapped her arms tightly around him and ground her cunt into him as he filled her up.

Sean slowly disentangled himself from Bri's sweat covered body and pulled his flaccid cock from her gooey vagina. She stirred awake and gazed at him drowsily as if she didn't know where she was. Then it hit her.

"Oh no!" she gasped, blushing beet red.

Then she hastily rolled to her feet and staggered around the room, picking up her clothes Thick streams of cumm were running down the insides of her thighs. She grabbed a towel and wiped her thighs and pussy. She quickly slid on her top and longs. She ignored the bills Sean had given her,, that had fallen out other pocket onto the floor.

"You came in me! What if I get pregnant?"

"If its mine, I'll take care of it and you."

"What about Rick. How would I explain it to him?"

"Fuck Rick. He don't got shit to say. You hear?"

"but I love him..."

"Then take him out and buy him a tasty supper," Sean said, and stuffed the money down the insides of the front of her pants, leaving the tops peeking out. He took her cunt in his hand and squeezed.

"I don't think I wanna see you again."

"Of course you do."

She tossed her hair back and snorted.

Sean pulled her to his face and kissed her deeply. She melted in his arms and was soon stroking his dark muscles as she gorged herself on his mouth. Soon, Sean had her on her knees and she was sucking his dick back to hardness. He then picked her up and tossed her on the bed. He sprang on top of her, knowing she was spending the night. And he didn't give a fuck about a masseur named Rick.

He fucked her again for another hour or so, cumming in her pussy and making her eat his ass. He then called Mandy over to come and check the bitch out. Mandy was all excited. But Bri was shocked when Sean led a naked black woman in, who was stroking her pussy lewdly as she walked to the bed.

She tried to cringe back and cover herself, but Mandy grabbed the slim blond by the hair and told her to act her age not her shoe size. When Bridget whimpered, Mandy smacked her across the face. Then she pulled her across her lap and spanked her ass leaving red welts. When she was sobbing like a child, Mandy pulled her onto her lap and comforted her, stroking her tenderly and telling her everything would be alright, if she did as she was told. By her.

Sean went and got his video Camera. It never ceased to amaze him what a little devil he had unleashed in Mandy. She had been such a sweet innocent girl, almost a virgin when he met her. Now she loved breaking whores and men alike and she was so good at it too. He set up the camera and filmed her proceed to break another whore.

Mandy calmed Bri down with a fat blunt and let the white girl smoke. Then she made her seat astride her lap and pushed her big breasts in her face.

"Have you ever licked and sucked on such beautiful, big, black ass tits before, white girl?"

"No! I don't do that. Its lesbian. Its wrong!" she whimpered, cringing.

"I want you to suck my tits Bri, and then you will eat my black pussy and make me cum! And its an honor for you, alright!"

"No! I wont do that!" Bridget squealed in horror!

"Are you a racist! Is you a redneck, whore!" Mandy's face turned into a nasty mask and she raised her hand to pimp slap her.

Bridget whimpered and cringed. "No, don't hit me again, please. I will do it."

Bridget started licking Mandy's tits as she fed them in her mouth. At first she was tentative, but Mandy told her to step up her game and gave her instructions. Soon she was doing such a good job, slurping and smacking away at the creamy orbs and Mandy was moaning. When Mandy reached between Bridget's legs and stroked her sloppy pussy expertly, the blond whimpered with arousal and started eating Mandy's black flesh with carnal lust.

Bridget couldn't believe the tingles she felt all over her body. When Sean, who was watching, stroking his cock had seen enough, he walked over and stuck his dick in Mandy's mouth. She held Bridget's face to her tits as she sucked a black dick and frigged a white pussy. She got it all wet and then offered it to Bri who immediately started sucking.

The two of them turned Bridget out all night. Mandy held her in her arms and stroked her lovingly as she feasted on her mouth. Bridget couldn't believe she was kissing a girl. But she was black and Bri had realized that night that she loved black. It seemed to be her favorite color, favorite pussy and favorite dick.

Mandy laid Bri out on the bed and licked her from her head to her toe. She sucked her pussy and finger fucked her and Bri started speaking Spanish. When Sean stuck his dick in her mouth, she came all over Mandy's mouth speaking gibberish.

Mandy then sat on her face and made her lick her pussy. At first, she was hesitant, but once she got started, you couldn't pay her to quit. And as Sean shoved his dick into her sore but excited pussy from behind, she dove into the black pussy and sucked it so good.

"Yes! That's it white girl. Suck the piss out of my black pussy!" Mandy moaned, grabbing her by the hair and humping her sweet, sucking, lapping mouth.

Bri got fucked, and she was made to suck Sean's dick out of Mandy's pussy and ass and she loved it and couldn't stop cumming.

Mandy was so impressed that she decided to keep Bri as her new, favorite little fuck slut.

She told her in the morning that she was coming with her to New York. Bri said she wanted to think about it. But Mandy showed her the video of herself in action and said if she tried to be funny, she would spread it all over town. Bri sobbed and said she needed to say good bye to Rick. Mandy went along, and took Chad with her. When Rick was told that Bri was leaving him, he freaked out. He wanted to kick her little blond ass but Chad bashed him up and put him down in his chair softly. He showed him a pistol and told him that if he even started shit, he was gonna get it. Ten to the dome!

Rick whimpered and promised to be a good boy. Mandy gave him a check for 10 k to make his pain bearable.

He watched Bri pack. She said she was sorry, but one day he would understand. She had found her destiny.

Rick could not believe it when he staggered to the window and looked out to see Bri tongue kissing with Mandy, and then climb into an SUV with the black woman's hand in her pants. He felt so pissed. But he did not want to see Chad, ever again, so he decided to chill.

He thought of tearing up the check. But he calmed down, went and cashed it, bought a new Stereo and new rims for his car.

Bri didn't even know or care.

Chapter 4

Angie felt excited as she dropped by to pick up Sean and Mandy. She hadn't seen Sean for two days and she had been missing him. She joined Sean and Mandy for breakfast.

Angie was very surprised as Bridget joined them. Angie was familiar with the young blond. She was supposed to marry Rick, her husband's Mark's cousin. Therefore it was a shock for Angie to see the young blond enter looking like a dirty, hot sex fantasy in pink. She wore a knee length, open see through gown, a tiny lace teddy and tiny lace thong. She was looking like a million bucks, her hair, make up and nails looking like they had been done by the best beautician in town, which they had. The young blond thanked Mandy for the clothes and the beauty treatment.

Angie's confusion and consternation increased as Mandy pulled the blond girl on her lap and fed her morsels of food. Then the black woman eased her dark hand between the blond's thighs and cupped her pussy, stroking it lovingly, like it was her favorite, little cat, which it was. Bridget blushed for a second, but did not stop her. In fact, she started moaning, throwing her head back and kissing Mandy passionately, as the black woman obviously finger fucked her under the table.

Angie felt very disturbed. What was going on was a perversion, and Bridget was such a slut, a whore and a lesbian. She also felt very disappointed in Mandy. But she she couldn't deny that she also felt a perverse excitement. Her nipples were excited and hard and her pussy was itchy.

As they were leaving, Bridget pouted and said she would be bored, all alone in the hotel. Mandy smacked her ass and said she had to work. But she promised they would take the jet later on that afternoon and dash off to Dallas for a little shopping. Bridget squealed with joy and tongue kissed Mandy passionately. Mandy smacked her ass again and told her to cool it. She also said Bri should not eat too much, because she would be feeding her a lot of twat and tit, later on. Bri only licked her lips with lust. She then ran to Sean and hugged him and kissed him, thanking him. Angie felt a pang of jealous as Sean smacked the girl's ass.

As they drove to Murphy's, Mandy said she was really growing fond of Bridget. She was such a good, sweet little pet. Angie's curiosity got the better of her and she asked what was going on. Sean said Mandy was in love and they laughed, but wouldn't say more. She wondered if she should tell them about Rick, or if she should tell Rick that his fiancee was a lesbian whore for a black woman. Finally, Angie decided to mind her own business.

Sean and Mandy were at Murphy's until early afternoon. Angie drove them to their hotel. Bridget threw a tantrum because Mandy had cancelled their shopping trip, saying she had something important to take care of, and she didnt want Bri to disturb. As the blond tried to cause a scene, Mandy threatened to spank her little white ass. Bridget started sobbing pitifully. Sean was amused but Mandy was annoyed and exasperated. She gave her a couple of thousand dollars and told her to pick up a couple of girlfriend's and go shopping at themall, and put it all on her tab. When she also promised to take her shopping in Berlin, Paris and Vienna, even though she didnt know those palces, Bridget was happy like a kid on Christmas Eve. Mandy took her to her suite for a second, to quickly get her black pussy sucked before the blond left.

Angie was so embarassed and disgusted, but Sean was amused. He invited her for a drink in his suite and she accepted.

Sean felt a shade of guilt as he chatted with Angie. He had agreed to a hunt and she was the prey. Part of him even hoped that he would not succeed with her, but the hunter in him was awakened and eager for the chase. As he gazed at her, he felt like an African hunter of old, sneaking through the jungle, wielding a mighty, sharp spear and about to plunge it into a beautiful buck.

He smiled sweetly at her and said,

"Hey, they have a wonderful pool here. Lets go for a swim," he said. "I'd appreciate it if you joined us."

"No. I, I, I don't have any swim wear with me," Angie said, wanting and yet not wanting, to be seen by him, in a tiny bikini.

"Oh, Mandy will take care of that. That's what I have employees for." he ushered her to a couch and called Mandy on his phone. "Listen, Angie is joining us for a swim. Go and pick her something nice downstairs, you know the deal. Put it on my card." He turned to Angie. "Lemme slip into something appropriate."

Sean felt almost guilty. Angie did not know it, but she was marked as prey. He would tempt her and dangle cash and dick in her face. It was up to her to say yes or no. But no mercy would be shown. There was nothing fair in sex, war or business. He would give it his best, and it was up to her, to succumb or resist.

Sean left the bedroom door a chink open and started undressing, standing where she could see him, with her back to her. For a second, Angie felt nervous and wondered if she should tell him that the door wasn't closed.

But she kept mum and sipped on her drink, stealing curious looks at him as he dropped his shirt and slacks, exposing a fine, dark expanse of back, rippling with muscles. He had a fine, firm, dark ass. Angie saw a long, thick, dark tube dangling between his legs. And a pair of thick, dark, round balls. She blushed as she gazed in fascination. She had never seen a naked black man before. There was something raw and perversely attractive about him. Angie's ears and chest grew very hot. She realized she was taking short, narrow breaths.

Sean pulled on a pair of tight briefs. Angie felt relieved as his thick, dark cock disappeared. She felt safer.

Sean turned to walk to her. Angie's jaw dropped as she gazed at his torso. He looked like a perfect sculptor. The long, dark cock she had spied on secretly was causing a large bulge in his briefs.

"Thanks for the compliments your eyes are making me," Sean drawled deeply, smiling.

Angie gasped, going beet red and ripped her eyes off him. She hastily gulped her drink.

There was a knock on the door and Mandy entered. She was carrying two sets of bikinis, still wrapped up in their packaging.

"Damn! You looking good baby!" Mandy chuckled and patted Sean's belly. "Come on hon, lets get dressed," she said to Angie and took her hand, leading her to the bedroom.

Mandy immediately began dropping her clothes. Within seconds, the dark woman was in nothing but a cream, lace half cup bra and matching, tiny thongs. She turned her back to Angie and asked her to unclasp her bra. Angie finally dared to look at her openly. The black woman's cocoa brown skin looked silky. The slim blond's eyes were drawn to Mandy's big, round, brown bubble butt, split so sexily by the tiny thong. With her hands shaking for some reason she did not know, Angie unclipped the bra.

"Thanks hon," Mandy turned to face her as she slid the bra off. Angie stared at the black woman two thick, full, proud, pendulous breasts that were crowned by two huge, dark nipples and aureole the size of dimes. Her belly was flat, with a soft curve. Mandy hooked her fingers into her thongs and slid them down her hips. Her chocolate brown mons was shaved bare. Her pussy had long, dark lips that were hanging like flaps between her legs like flaps. Angie had never felt attracted to a woman sexually before. But something about Mandy was making her feel hot around the ears.

Mandy smiled at Angie.

"See something you like white girl?" Mandy teased in a deep, sultry, dark voice. Her eyes were narrowed to dark slits and Angie felt herself drown in them.

Angie suddenly felt nervous. Mandy was like a pagan sex goddess. Angie reached for her shirt buttons, her fingers shaking.

"Lemme help you with those. Don't be scared, I wont bite you."

Angie remained paralyzed as the black woman opened her shirt like it was the most natural thing to do. Then the black woman stood up and unclipped her bra. Angie's big tits spilled free.

"Wow! You are hot baby..." She stroked Angie's tits lightly. Angie shivered. "Damn! You look good white girl. What a slim, sexy body..." Mandy slid Angie's skirt down her hips and dropped it to her feet, going down on her haunches. She hooked her fingers into Angie's lace panties and slid them down her legs.

"Strawberry blond. Mmmm. That's nice..." Mandy cooed, gazing openly at Angie's pussy. Angie's hips shivered as she felt Mandy's hot breath on her inner thighs.

For a second Mandy looked like she was going to dive into her pussy. Angie felt scared, and paralyzed. Visions of Mandy doing lesbian things with Bridget flooded her mind. Even as it excited her, she told herself it was wrong and vile. She got ready to bolt. She would run naked through the corridors, if she had to.

But Mandy didnt try to eat her like a lesbian. She stood up and ripped one of the packages open and handed Angie a skimpy, tiny, pink, thong bikini. Angie blushed profusely. She had never put on anything this daring before. Especially not in her town.

"I I. That, that is the wrong size. A bit too small, I think..." she stuttered.

"No. In New York we say the less the better." Mandy responded. "Get dressed, sexy thing."

Mandy slipped into a tiny, cream colored thong bikini that made a sexy contrast to her chocolate skin. The thongs were so tight on the black woman's pussy. They were wedged up her slit. Angie trembled as she got dressed. The bra hardly contained her huge tits. And like Mandy's her thong was wedged up her slit. She was glad she kept her blond bush trimmed, or her pubic hair would have peeked out.

The two women put on their shoes and joined Sean.

Chad joined them, also in trunks. Like Sean, he had a muscular, well defined body and a sizable bulge in her pants. Angie hastily slid on a hotel robe but her companions went down to the pool in their skimpy swim wear, not giving a damn.

A few locals and some hotel staff were at the pool. All eyes turned to the skimpily dressed, sexy visitors, who did not seem to even notice. They ordered cocktails and then Sean picked up Mandy and tossed her into the pool, as she screamed playfully and giggled.

"You're next," the black man said, stepping to Angie, with a naughty smile.

"No!" Angie gasped, back pedaling. Chad caught her from behind and the two men ripped the robe from her. Sean took her legs and Chad took her arms and they tossed her into the water, laughing.

Angie's bikini turned almost completely transparent. She might as well have been naked. She blushed and tried to keep herself hidden in the water. Mandy's bikini also went transparent in the water, letting her dark, shaved mons and big breasts peek out lewdly, but the black beauty did not mind at all. She swam around leisurely, doing a back paddle, letting all eyes leer at her ripe, curvy body. The two men jumped in and joined the ladies. Her three companions had a great time, playing around the water. Angie was self conscious of the locals who were watching and she gave her companions polite smiles while keeping her body hidden under the water.

As they settled on adjacent deck chairs, Angie dried herself quickly and wrapped the towel around her hips to hide her pussy and ass.

"Come on. Don't be a bore, white girl. You got it, flaunt it," Mandy chuckled dirtily and pulled the towel away.

Blushing profusely, Angie slid onto her deckchair, between Sean and Mandy. The wet thong clung to her pussy, showing her strawberry bush and the lips of her womanhood, and her pink nipples were peeking lewdly out of her bra. Angie felt naked, and she blushed profusely as Sean, Chad and Mandy ogled her.

"Damn. Mami is hot!" Sean said, smiling at her pussy. Angie tried to press her thighs together, blushing.

"Yeah, she is hot," Chad agreed. "Sizzling hot."

"Come on guys, have some manners. Just coz Angie is a hot country Mama don't mean you gotta stare at her pussy like two dogs on heat!" Mandy chuckled dirtily. "Damn! Girl you hot!"

They drank cocktails and sunned themselves. The three visitors were enjoying themselves. They drank thirstily. Angie was nervous, from lying there with her body exposed. She was also nervous about the locals, who all knew her and loved to gossip. The blond wife gulped her drinks down and soon felt intoxicated.

"Listen, Chad and I have something to discuss for a sec," Sean said, winking at Mandy. Sean and Chad left and went to the bar.

Mandy was an expert at getting information out of people. Soon she knew all about Angie's life. Angie asked Mandy how Sean had accrued his wealth. She said he was a former professional basketball star who had been forced into early retirement by a plaguing knee injury. He had earned a lot of money in his short career through his salary and endorsements which he then invested in business. He had been very successful and owned a diversified business empire which was active in several different fields on several continents.