Hunting Club Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbieb
bobbieb
8 Followers

It seems that after we went to bed she ended up falling asleep for about 1-2 hours and woke up with Jeff sucking her nipples. He then mounted her and had his way with her. It was about ½ hour later after Jeff left that Ron came into the room and only wanted a blowjob which she was very willing to deliver. Some time later Bill came into the room and spent some time with her. Remember Bill was the person she had sex with a few years before and was a neighbor of ours. He asked how she felt and was she happy. She thinks that maybe he was a little jealous of the attention she was getting from the others. Anyway, while they were talking his hands were roaming over her from her breasts to her pussy. She gave him a blowjob to get him fully erect and then he deposited his seed in her slit. Later on Jeff came back but this time he wanted to penetrate her ass but she never had this done and wasn't about to start now. He took her again but this time doggie style.

Early morning Clarence visited her and screwed her again and he was slow and deliberate. Judy says that she has never felt as full as when he was embedded in her and she was thoroughly enjoying it. When he finished cumming in her he went to the bathroom, took a shower and then started to make breakfast. This is what he was doing when I got out of bed and my wife was in the shower. He was making eggs, bacon, ham, hash browns and a local favorite scrapple. The coffee was already made. When Judy came out of the bathroom I went in to take a shower also. It seems by the time I left the bathroom there was a line since everyone else had gotten up and were waiting to get in there also.

Breakfast was finished by the time the last got out of the shower and we all sat down to enjoy it, Judy still being naked. We had a good meal and it looked to be a beautiful day so Judy asked if she could put on a pair of shoes. We were surprised by this question because first of all it was her decision to stop anytime she wanted and why a pair of shoes. My wife answered "I love taking walks through the woods and the fields just outside and I want to protect my feet". "That sounds like a great idea and hope you don't mind if we join you. That will be a nice experience for all of us. I always wanted to walk around the wood here. Although we know the area quite well we never did it in the company of a beautiful naked lady" responded Bill. He always knows what to say. Judy said she hoped she wouldn't be walking around alone.

We cleaned up after breakfast, not Judy per our earlier agreement, and went out the door. There was still some nip in the air which did enhance her nipples but she said she was comfortable. We spent about 1 ½ hours outside and besides Judy the scenery was breath- taking. Of course during the walk we were grabbing her ass and bouncing tits.

To complete the rest of the morning, my wife was f—ked by everyone again, one doggies, one sitting on their lap and the other two missionary style on the couch. She also gave another blowjob.

It was getting close to the agreed upon time to end Judy's time with the boys so she took another shower and this time when she got out she fully dressed. "I was getting use to no clothes" she exclaimed as she came out of the bathroom. "You are still beautiful and a sexy lady even with clothes" Clarence chirped. Remember other than the robe she originally wore when they first arrived, Jeff, Ron, and Clarence never saw her in clothes.

They told her that this weekend will never be forgotten by them and hope they can have a repeat. I never heard so much thanking and sorry to see it end before. Judy said "I am glad it is ending because I am tired and am sore but I have enjoyed this time more than I expected". Bill, Judy, and I were the first to leave the hunting club while the others decided to stay and straighten up the place.

When we got home Judy took a long bubble path, got in her nightgown and slept the rest of the day and night. Before she fell asleep I talked with her, while she was lying in the tub that I loved her more than ever before and hoped she was comfortable with this weekend. Her response was "I did enjoy it, got over my initial nervousness and was glad I was okay with it." "Now you truly have a shared wife". I kissed her and said thank you.

Now although I did not express my actions this weekend I believe I never cam as many times as I had done this weekend either self manipulation or with Judy's hand or mouth.

Now while she was sleeping that afternoon and being the thankful husband, perverted as I am I tallied my wife's activity the last 20 hours. She was screwed 19 times, almost once an hour and gave 5 blowjobs till they cam in her mouth. This doesn't count the number of blowjobs she gave but stopped before completion. She had cum many times, too numerous to count. I guess age does matter because the youngest, Jeff, had her 7 times but Clarence the oldest was second with 5 times.

Well this is the story of my wife becoming shared women and feeling more at ease with her sexuality. There have been a few other times since then but nothing even close to this weekend. Maybe in the future I will detail them. Although I have written this after about 8 months has passed I do remember this time as if it happened last week. Husbands believe me if this ever happened to your wife you would remember most of the detail also.

In case you are wondering, we have talked to Bill many times since, being a neighbor, he has told us that to his knowledge word has never spread with the hunting buddies about this time with Judy. We didn't want it to spread and my guess is because the men were all married they don't want it to spread either. They do wink to each other whenever they see each other at the cabin and always ask about her.

bobbieb
bobbieb
8 Followers
12