Hunting the Hunter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lion was surprisingly silent as it dug in, making the larger beast howl in rage and pain. Finally the little lioness yanked its head back, taking a chunk of the beasts throat with it, and flinging herself off of her prey and well out of flailing range. The minotaur whirled to confront its attacker, but stumbled and fell to its knees instead.

The kitty cat watched and circled the fallen enemy in 'cat and mouse' fashion. Inanna decided to end the scene before the minotaur had a chance to find its second wind and fired off the arrow she'd been patiently saving. It struck the creature's head behind one of its horns and it went down with one last whining groan.

The little cat tossed her an irritated look. The message was clear as day. 'You stole my kill...spoil sport.' Inanna sent back a look of her own, her eyes darting briefly to the younger cubs bouncing excitedly behind her and Bella. Mori seemed to catch her meaning and looked away, apparently deciding her time might be better spent cleaning one of her paws instead of silently debating whether or not she'd acted irresponsibly via a glare-off with the dark-elf. Damn right kid. You'd lose anyway.

Ina didn't know what was being exchanged between Mori and Bella but at the end of it, Mori looked a little less full of herself and had opted to keep near Ina instead. Apparently Bella's glares were a lot more expressive—and effective.

Still...that was an impressive take down. Kid had skills. Mori had fallen in step with her, so she slowed, letting the others get a little farther ahead of them.

"Nice kill." she murmured lowly, her eyes still watching the woods for more interruptions. In the corner of her vision she saw the small lion look sharply at her. "Quick," she continued, "you didn't mess around and went for the throat, then moved away to reassess. A good move. Just don't let your success change your strategy. Always try to make it quick, always go for the throat...never underestimate an opponent. Cocky equals dead." The cat had stopped and was staring at her when Ina turned to look back at her over her shoulder. "One day, you'll get cocky and you'll find out for yourself. You better hope the lesson doesn't kill you." She narrowed her eyes and jerked her head forward. "Come on. Move it or lose it kid."

She came. She watched Ina warily out of the corner of her eye, and Inanna tried not to smile. For a second there she'd sounded like her mother.

@@@

"You smell much better, kitten."

Inanna jumped and whirled at the soft whisper and the feel of warm breath against her neck. Another breath, this time against her ear, made her spine tighten and her own breath hitch in her throat. Sneaky god damned cat. She didn't even get the chance to chew him out about it. Before she could he grabbed her arm and was herding her down a long hall. As she trotted after him, her legs forced to work double time to keep up with his much longer ones, she couldn't help but notice they were working their way toward the timed gate where she'd first entered the lower levels of the ruin.

No one really went down there much, so her curiosity was peaked. Peaked enough to keep her moderately compliant instead of thrashing him for the manhandling. It wasn't even the fun kind of manhandling...or elf-handling...or whatever. What in Oblivion was he up to?

The gate had been propped open with a large stone, so they needed only to duck beneath it this time. Her curiosity built to a near burn, and she was just about to give in and ask what it was he thought he was doing when he stopped suddenly, whirled on her, and slapped her ass with the most adorably boyish grin she'd ever seen.

"You're it."

She blinked and gaped— carp like— as he took off down the hall. After a second she heard a metal gate slam somewhere ahead of her, and the sound startled her back into reality.

She found his discarded robe around the corner and knelt, gathering the still warm cloth in her fist. So, a little game of 'hunt the hunter,' eh? Her lip twitched, and her guts twisted in interesting ways. The thought unearthed memories of the last time they played 'tag,' and naturally evoked the memories of the results of that game. Namely of her being being fucked absolutely silly by a massive, fanged cat in wet grass during a thunderstorm...you know, the usual...just another day at the grindstone.

She giggled...then frowned. Some heavy stuff had been going through her head that night as well. She'd brushed it off, but she couldn't ignore the fact that things had, well, changed. And here she had a choice. Play, or pack up her toys and go home. He'd given her another invitation. He hadn't come on to her again like he had the very first night, except like this. Did she dare?

She grinned. Who was she kidding, it was too much fun to pass up.

'Besides,' she reassured herself for the umpteenth time, 'that was just heat of the moment stuff, nothing to get weird about. It was all good. They liked each other, and they had a good time together, where was the harm in that? Like she'd said before, no one was proposing...it was just a game.

'Unlike most people, I take my games seriously.' The ghost of words past, whispered in her ear.

Screw it. That was more a habit than a rule anyway. Let the games begin!

He was a tough opponent. By the time she finally spotted him she'd been half ready to give up. She almost suspected he let her catch a glimpse of him: a shadow of a moving something flickering down a nearby hall. She spotted the movement from the far side of one of the massive abandoned great halls. From that distance it could have been a trick of the eyes, especially with the heavy shadows and the way the blue-glow from the remains of the magic infused walls seemed to ebb and flow like the breath of a sleeping animal. Instinct told her to follow.

She didn't follow right away, however. After all, her instincts weren't saying 'go, run!' they were saying 'there's that sly bastard...now what do you want to do about it?' Yes, that's right, sometimes her instincts asked questions. She trusted them, she didn't blindly follow them. Mostly.

So, Instead of rushing off, she sidled around the room and up to the cold silvery-white stone of a pillar set next to the hall where she'd spotted the moving shadow and started to climb. He was trying to lure her, she was sure. He was good enough to evade her if he wanted to, especially with a head start. Well two can play at that game. The pillar was no good on its own, too straight and not nearly broken enough to make a comfortable perch, but it leaned just enough to the side to allow her access to another ledge which ran across the wall and over the hall entrance.

She crouched there, and waited, snickering at her cleverness. And here he thought he was so sneaky and clever. Eventually he'd return when it was clear she hadn't followed him, no doubt in an attempt to double back and take her out when her back was turned.

She waited. And waited. Eventually her legs began to grow a little numb from holding her position and her arms tired. How dare he ruin her perfectly devious plan. With a defeated sigh, she dropped down before the hall entrance. Nothing, not even a 'something's-fishy-here-vibe'. The bastard must have gone on. "Damn."

She turned back to the room, only to find herself tumbling ass over teakettle across the smooth marble tiles. She rolled into another pillar and ended up stunned and on her back. She was hardly able to find the breath for a delayed cry of shock when a face appeared above hers and she found herself pinned beneath a large male body, with her wrists held firmly over her head.

At this point her breath was too busy being sucked from her body and her tongue too entangled to articulate anything, even if she had thought of anything intelligent to say. She bucked against him, attempting to rip her wrists free, despite the fact that her mouth had other ideas and was busy nipping at his lower lip and battling his tongue with her own. His heat and scent filled her senses and she found herself pressing against him more than she was trying to pull away.

And then he was gone, leaving her stunned and dazed on the ruin floor. Her eyes popped open to reveal the arches of the distant grey-blue ceiling She could feel the cold of the stone through her thin pants and loose fitting shirt. Funny the things you don't notice when your mind is otherwise occupied. She pulled herself up and reassessed.

This was not going to work. Her prey was too fast, too sneaky, and too strong. What's worse...he knew her weakness. Well...one of them. At any rate, she wasn't going to be able to find him, and waiting him out was clearly not an option. Nor was setting a magical trap for him...since that would injure him and defeat the whole purpose of this game. Namely, getting laid.

She looked around, noticing the cocky s.o.b had left her a little hint in the form of disturbed rubble near one of the exits. She wasn't going to get him the old fashioned way...so she was going to have to cheat.

There was an overhead walkway in one of the side chambers, at least as far as memory served, and if it did serve, then that walkway was about ready to come down. Perfect.

When she got there she found it wasn't too high up and therefore an easy climb. The stone work came down just as easily, and one careful jump and a blood curdling scream later she was stretched out over a brand new pile of ruble, her limbs splayed rather awkwardly over the shattered remains of the walkway.

Feric was grinning to himself as he prepared his next ambush, alight with the excitement of the hunt. But the adrenaline in his system spiked in a less pleasant way when a crash and sudden scream rang out through the halls. He was on his feet and veering madly through the dim corridors before his conscious self had time to start panicking. It caught up with him when he entered the great hall from which the scream had come only to find a small, slender body laying unconscious over what looked like the fallen remains of an overhead bridge. Or, at least, he prayed she was only unconscious.

"Ina..." He fell at her side and his hands shook as he cupped her face in his hands, leaning in to search for any sign of life. He felt a faint stirring of air from her lips and closed his eyes in relief. His heart came out of his throat as he reopened his eyes to find them looking deep into the glowing red embers of her own. "Thank god." He whispered, reaching up to cradle the back of her head. He paused half way as he noticed the lopsided grin on her face and felt something hard and...sharp lightly tapping his side.

"Gotcha."

He looked down to see a knife pointed at his stomach. He gave a shocked look, not quite certain he was seeing what he thought he was. His heart was still pounding from terror and panic and for a moment all he could do was stare in disbelief. She couldn't possibly have...just too...what was she thinking!?

"I-Ina...I...you faked it!? Kyn! What...Are you mad? Do you have any idea how..." He pulled away and got to his feet glaring at her, shock, relief, and anger all converging on him at the same moment. He inhaled deeply and pointed at her accusingly. "Don't...ever..do that...again."

He practically snarled at her, but she just smirked, then pouted absurdly. "Aww, come on, you left me no choice. If you'd played nice and fell for my other trap, we'd already have moved on to the next round." He continued to glare speechlessly.

"I'm serious Ina." He growled, his voice hoarse with emotion. She must have heard it...or seen it in his face, because she immediately sobered and rose as well, sidling up to him and laying her hands across his bare chest.

"I'm sorry Serjo...I shouldn't have frightened you. I just hate to lose." She ended with a naughty grin and leaned up to nip his chin, acting as if his death glare were a come hither glance instead. He was loathe to admit that it was working. It didn't hurt that he was still naked and she was rubbing her body against him in very suggestive ways. And he could feel every inch of her lithe, firm body beneath her thin shirt and pants. Every inch.

For a brief moment he fought her, willing himself to stay angry...but fingernails were tracing patterns down his back, and his stiffening, treacherous prick was twitching distractingly as it was pressed against her stomach.

His hands were on her drawstring, his mouth on hers, and his ire and panic long forgotten as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him down to her and into a longer and deeper kiss. Her heat and taste made his cock surge to full attention and he groaned in delight as she shimmied out of her pants, giving his hands free reign to grip and squeeze her sweet little ass. Her shirt quickly followed.

However, to his unending disappointment, she slithered out of his arms the moment the flimsy material hit the floor and stepped back away from him. Although, he admitted to himself, the distance was giving him a spectacular view. One worth enjoying while he could.

She was perfect: long and lean from head to toe, her toned muscles flexing with subdued strength as she moved, her slender feet skimming the stones so gracefully it was as if she were barely touching them. She began to circle him, and he was content to turn with her in order to keep admiring the slow sway of her hips, and the way the blue of the ruins glistened on her dark, naked skin, making it glow. Her dark red hair was pulled back, but a few disobedient strands had already fallen loose to frame her narrow, delicate face and ears...those red lips....those burning eyes.

His eyes slipped lower, and he heard her chuckle, noticing no doubt, the way his eyes lingered on the pert rounds of her breasts. Perfect handfuls...or mouthfuls he amended, feeling his cock jump at the images accompanying the thought. She paused and tilted her hips toward him, resting her fists above them jauntily.

"My, my, my," she whispered lowly, "if I didn't know better, I'd say you wanted me Sera." He tore his eyes from her tilting hips and the smooth mind-bendingly sexy V of split flesh between them and glanced down at his own now-throbbing erection before finally meeting her eyes with a sardonic arch of his brow.

"Gee...you think?" he asked dryly. Her smirk faltered into a real smile for a moment before she tilted her head and gave him the same naughty, lustful look he remembered so well from her little shack on the waterfront. A shiver ran up his spine as he remembered the details of that encounter.

Her smile widened. "Mmmm, I like that look on you. You look...hungry." She was teasing him now, but he couldn't see to what end. To make him crazier? In the mean time the sight of her, that sexy purring voice, and the myriad of explicit images running double-time through his brain were really starting to wear on his patience. He stepped toward her instinctively, and she stepped away, waving a finger at him.

"Ah, ah, none of that." Her grin turned malicious. "I had to work for it Serjo...now it's your turn. If you want me...you're gonna have to catch me first." Before he could comment or object, she was gone, sprinting at surprising speed toward one of the side entrances.

He quailed only a moment before his body and his instincts took over and he turned on his heal and went after her.

Inanna hid her surprise and jogged sharply to the side when she found that Feric had somehow managed to catch up to her and head her off, blocking her intended path. Now, she wasn't slow by any means, so she had good reason to be caught off guard. Sure she would have expected it if he were still in his feline form...but he wasn't. Yet some how he'd managed to move that impressive bulk of his with a speed and agility that one would never have expected.

It was, frankly...kinda hot. Scratch that, it was really fetching hot. Meow.

He recovered easily and dodged with her, cutting off another escape route, but leaving the first undefended. She feinted to the left and sprung to the right, almost making it ...if not for the hand that came down around her forearm, gripping her hard.

Her response was completely instinctive and before she could reign it in her other arm was lashing out toward his jaw. At the last moment she managed to pull the punch, hoping to weaken the blow, but it was unnecessary. He'd shifted his weight to let it pass harmlessly through the air in front of him, consequently throwing her off her own balance as she adjusted to compensate. He was forced to release her arm however, allowing her another opportunity to strike or escape.

For a split second she intended to stop the game and apologize, but by the time she'd formulated the idea, she was already too busy leaping out of the way of a fierce lunge to give it any more thought. Instead all she could do was dance back away, her focus totally aimed on keeping her feet under her and her ass off the ground.

He continued to distract, coming at her with an immediate left hook, and then a wrist grab...and then she suddenly realized as she hastily blocked a rapid flurry of tellingly weak strikes, that she was on the defensive, and that the bastard was using his size and strength to corral her into the rubble she'd originally used as a lure to catch him.

Why that no-good, sneaky...godamned...incredible...bloody sexy...

"Fetcher!" She cursed as a piece of broken stone scraped her ankle and another caused her to stumble. Her darting thoughts brought with it a dangerous lapse in her awareness of her surroundings and she found herself suddenly spun and caught from behind. Solid arms crushed in around hers, pinning them to her sides as she was lifted off her feet.

She might have put up more of a fight if the entirety of her conscious mind wasn't already completely focused on the long, hard cock pressed tight against her ass. That and the veritable pool of wet heat between her legs as her body responded none too subtly to the sensation.

His chest felt like hot steel against her back and she groan softly as his lips brushed the length of her sensitive ear. His growling whisper was almost lost in the sensation of the hot breath caressing the shell of her ear and the resulting tingle running down her twisting spine. "Does this count as my thirty seconds?"

"What? What in Oblivion are you talking about?" She gasped back, confused that he was choosing to waste air on things like talking at a time like this. Especially when he should be turning her around so she could suck it out of him instead. Hell, there were a few other things she wouldn't mind getting her mouth around at this point, or better yet, he could be the one doing the sucking and licking. Yum.

Her eyes rolled to the ceiling as a silent chuckle shook his body against hers and consequently caused that lovely stiff prick to slide a little more firmly between the rounds of her cheeks.

"Thirty second rule." He repeated, grinding his hips upward and sliding himself teasingly along the crease of her ass. It took her a minute to fully register what he was saying...understandably.

When she did, she laughed. It was a broken, breathless sound, and it ended with another low moan as she writhed more intently against him. "Sweetheart, we both know you could last a hell of a lot longer than that." She breathed out.

"Now...since we've settled that, why don't we move on to part two...where we fuck each other senseless, preferably somewhere kinky. Since it's tradition and all...Oh look, Ayleid-ruin-cum-necromancer den! Looks like we're good to go." She arched her back against him none too subtly and tightened her ass around the teasing member rubbing against it.

It was his turn to laugh brokenly. To her unending disappointment, he also put her down. Her bare feet tottered somewhat on the cool stone tiles and her legs trembled liked a bowl full of scrib jelly. It wasn't enough to disable her, but it was a pretty strong reminder of what her big ole kitty did to her. She had flashes of fond memories past— a long, rough feline tongue strategically placed, a firm hand mauling her thighs and ass, a thick, hard cock pounding her mercilessly...from behind...or into the kitchen table...

1...345678