Hunting Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers

The DJ handed us our prizes. We had won a two night stay in one of their "luxury" villa rooms, a bottle of fancy peach vodka, a bottle of spiced rum, and a gift card to use at the various stores here at the resort. I couldn't stop grinning as Chris led me away to the applause of the others who were gathered around.

"Good prizes," he said.

"Yep," I replied. "My favorite kind of vodka, its one of the reasons I wanted to win so badly."

"Are you kidding me? We went through all that for alcohol?"

"Sure thing!"

"Well then, I get the rum."

"Deal!"

"Come on then Chrissy."

With that he led the way toward the resort office. He went to the cooler and picked out a bottle of cola and another of orange juice. He presented our gift card at the counter for his purchases then led me out the back door. Since he hadn't been here before I was surprised he knew his way around so well.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see," was the only response I got.

He led me down to the small beach area. I didn't come here often as I preferred swimming and tanning near the pool. No chance of alligators visiting a person there. We walked down to the fire pit which was stacked and ready for anyone who desired a summer fire.

"How did you know about this spot? I'd forgotten they keep it ready for fires."

"The little tour everyone gets their first time here when they arrive. It's about the only thing I paid attention to because it was first. I just wanted to hit the pool."

I chose a chair and sat down, laying my bag beside me. Chris picked it up and rifled through it coming up with a pack of resort matches.

"Perfect," he said. Then, like the perfect little Boy Scout, he got the fire lit in no time at all. He took the seat next to me and proceeded to make us each a drink, his rum and cola, mine peach vodka and orange juice. It was the perfect setting for reminiscing but we didn't talk.

We were comfortably quiet with each other for a while, until he started humming. It was a tune I vaguely recognized, but, while I was good at logic, and I loved music, I was terrible at naming songs and artists.

"Hmmm," I said softly, "what is that?"

"You don't remember it?"

"No, should I?"

"Homecoming bonfire my senior year. This song was playing the first time I laid eyes on you. It's called "She Said Yes" by Rhett Akins. Always wished I was that guy and you were that girl and I had the guts to walk around that fire and ask you to dance that night. I remember your hair, all Prissy for Homecoming you had streaked it with red. You looked like a chocolate covered strawberry there in the firelight, all glowing and warm. Good enough to eat."

The drink was making me quite mellow. "You wanted to eat me?"

"Yes, the most delicious treat I could ever have."

"Still want to?"

"Yes, most definitely. I want to know what you taste like. I want to make you scream with my tongue."

I blushed at his blunt words. My eyes widened as he put down his drink and came to kneel before me in the sand. He ran his hands up my legs slowly. I shivered in response, every nerve alive. With his hands behind my knees he pulled me forward in my chair, and then pulled my legs wide. He grinned at me as he tossed his ball cap onto his chair.

Then his mouth was on my clit. Although I had not slept with many guys, I had had oral sex before. It really had not done anything for me. This was different, not because it was Chris necessarily although maybe that was part of it, but he knew what he was doing and had no desire other than to please me and make me cum.

As his tongue licked and flicked at my clit, my head fell back and I felt nothing but sensation. When his tongue went lower to swipe my wet hole then poke inside sparks started shooting up my spine. When he went back to fondling my clit with his tongue as his fingers entered me looking for my sweet spot and finding it, I completely lost control. I felt like Fourth of July fireworks were going off inside me and I screamed out my pleasure. He did not stop and the orgasm went on and on. My pussy was flooded with juices and he drank them up, tasting the very essence of me.

As the waves died away, I opened my eyes to look at him once more. He was grinning at me. I grinned back. I could see that pleasuring me had completely aroused him. I did not have much experience at fellatio and was hesitant to try and not pleasure him as he had me.

"Chris," I admitted, "I want to do that for you. I haven't done it a lot, any of this. I'm not loose, I don't sleep around. What if I don't do it right?"

"Well little Prissy," he answered honestly, "nothing we do together will be wrong. Consider it a voyage of discovery. I'm not loose either, Chrissy. It's not 'any hole's the goal' with me. I don't have the experience you seem to still think I do. Let's just have fun, learn each other, and see if it might be our time now since we missed it back then."

I slid silently off my chair to kneel in the sand before him. With his words in my mind, I reached down to stroke him. Hard as steel covered in softness met my questing fingers. I felt the ooze of pre cum leaking from the tip and with one finger spread it over his head. At his moan of pleasure I became bolder and leaned down to lick his head, my tongue swirling around feeling and tasting him.

As I slid my mouth over him, enveloping his shaft, I felt his hands tangle in my hair, not forcing, but encouraging my efforts. Thinking to see how far I could go, I relaxed and took him all the way in. I could feel his tip touch the back of my throat; all the way in. I began riding him with my mouth. I was sure I could make him cum this way as he had done to me. My girlfriends had told me about swallowing a man's cum, until now I had never wanted to try it. I was determined to make it happen.

Then I felt Chris's hands on my arms urging me off his cock. I looked up at him disappointed. He lifted me and set me down again directly on his shaft. His cock slipped into me balls deep. My head fell back as he ground into me. I felt his mouth at my breast sucking at first one nipple then the other in its turn. I rocked my hips against him knowing once again it would not be long. A slice of regret shot through me but did not linger as I once again flew into a million pieces.

Chris's mouth found mine as we both erupted. I felt his hot cum once again pulse into me. I would never want to have him any other way. I burrowed my head against his neck as the waves of pleasure jolted through me. I did not want this to end. I felt tears flood my eyes at the sensations and emotions rolling through me.

We stayed joined for many minutes, silent. His hands caressing my back as we both drifted back to earth. I finally lifted my head from its protected niche. I climbed off of him and settled next to him in the crook of his arm.

"Chrissy?" he asked looked at me in concern. "Are you all right?" Of course he had noticed the tears. He seemed to notice everything about me.

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. Talk to me Prissy."

"I have to go. I'm only here for the day Chris. You'll be going back to California, to your job. If this is our chance, our time, how can that be right? It gives us no time."

"You've kept tabs on me?"

"Yes," I admitted. "I know you work in TV in California. You're mom brags about you all the time. California is a long way from Florida."

"Has mom told all her gossipy friends why I'm in town now?"

"I guess not. I didn't even know you'd come home."

"I've had a job offer on a movie here, well almost here, in Orlando only an hour from here. Is that close enough to see if this works out for us?"

My heart jumped in my chest and my whole outlook brightened. Still shy about admitting this could be something serious I pertly threw at him. "Then I guess maybe one weekend soon we can share the room we won? Try this in a bed?"

He pulled me tightly against him and kissed me on the forehead. I think I heard him mumble 'Prissy'. We sat wrapped in each others arms as we watched the fire die. It was time to go. He walked me to my car, no words were necessary. This leaving was not an end but a beginning. It was our time, we might have to wait a couple months to see if it would work but we'd both already waited ten years.

I drove away with his kiss on my lips, his cum in my pussy, his picture and number in my cell phone and the belief that this time, time would be my friend.

Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers
12