Huntress Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly the thought was pushed from her head. She had no problem entertaining the guilt, but the thoughts themselves were out of bounds. Sage rounded corners at breakneck speeds, and within a few turns, she found herself in an area that reminded her of the warehouse district near her sister's home. Her sister's scream had long since dissipated into the air, but now a new sound took its place.

And a new scent.

The smell was subtle and metallic.

Sage checked her ammo as she rounded another corner, the sound of greedy suckling permeating the air. Her heart kicked up an extra notch, whether it was panic over her sister or the speed she was moving, she had no idea, and as she rounded another corner, coming face to face with her sister's pale and horrified face, she didn't care.

She just began shooting, telling herself to hit the blood-sucking shell of what used to be a man that had latched itself on to her sisters neck.

The vamp detached itself from Vic with a screech, and Sage stopped shooting as her sister was placed in the line of fire.

Victoria stared at her older sister with empty green eyes. Soulless. The white haired blond held herself up on weak, shaking legs.

"Coward," Sage, whispered. She didn't need to talk loud. The vamps ears could pick out everything.

"Weak huntress." His voice reminded Sage of dripping slime. It left a bad taste in her mouth and Sage fought the un-lady like urge to spit.

"Let her go," it was a warning. One that displayed what very little self-control the huntress had left.

"If I didn't have orders, I would drain her dry right here, right now." The vamp peeked its balding head out from behind her sister, and Sage took the chance. The bullet left her gun and entered the vamps head in the blink of an eye, and the monster's head kicked back from the force and from shock.

Victoria fell to the ground lifeless. Sage didn't move to help her. It wasn't safe for her yet. As long as it stood above her, it had the advantage.

"I should just pull her heart out ri—" Sage planted a bullet in the vampire's heart before it finished it's sentence, and with a gory display, the dust remains of it's bones floated into the air and the bloody innards, watered the ground and Sage's sister.

The huntress was at her sister's side instantly, and she rolled the young lifeless girl over, checking for a pulse. It was there. Slow. But there. Victoria's eyes remained open, staring out into nothing. Sage had to look away, the anger from the situation, making her blood boil.

They were cowards. All vampires.

Go after the weak because you couldn't defeat the strong. Sage fought a stronger urge to spit. She had to get her sister home. It wasn't safe out in the open, no matter how much ammo she packed underneath her dress.

As she hoisted Victoria onto her shoulder, a feeling nagged at the back of her head, causing her to stumble a little. What had the vamp meant by 'orders'?

12