Husband and our Financial Planner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers

"I'm glad you are here. You must be Ann. I walked straight up to her and took her hand which she reluctantly offered.

"Mike, it is nice to see you again too. It was so nice to meet you yesterday, and I'm pleased you've come back for another visit."

He too took my hand reluctantly. I raised it slowly, pulling him closer, almost as if I were going to place it on my breast, then at the last second drew it to my lips. I kissed it quickly, as a man might kiss a lady's hand in an old romantic move. I dropped it unceremoniously leaving no doubt that I had intended a large degree of sarcasm with the gesture. Mike's blush belied either a sense of humiliation, or the expectation of sex. He might be the one to enjoy what I had in store.

"Let's eat, shall we?" I said glibly. "Jon has prepared a lovely lunch."

I led the way to the table, which indeed Jon had gone all out to prepare. My husband and our guests continued to exchange nervous glances, wondering when the other foot would fall. We sat down, and Jon began to serve lunch.

"Take you clothes off Jon."

"Nan, you know how sorry I am for all that is happened. I thought we were gathering to put it all to rest."

"Put it to rest?" I looked right at Ann. "I don't think you can put this to rest. This is a powerful force you have started, and things are just beginning. Now do as I say, before I change my mind about my decision last night."

He slowly peeled off his shirt and trousers. I watched Ann as he slid his briefs down his leg, She averted her eyes, as if she couldn't look at him. But I noticed her breathing deepen, and her chest began to rise almost dramatically with each breath.

"Suck his dick Ann."

"No, I can't continue this way." She said as she looked down at her plate. "I appreciate that you've offered to help me get off the hook at work, but I can't forget that your husband's dick is what put me on the hook in the first place."

I walked around the table towards her. I leaned over her shoulder and spoke quietly, though loud enough that Mike and Jon could hear me in the silent tension of the room.

"Oh come on Ann," I said, "you know you want him. You are hooked on that dick. You loved sucking it before. You couldn't resist it behind my back, even in front of your husband. Humiliating for him, but you had to have it anyway. Suddenly in front of me you can resist? I think you are hot for this. I think you are going to enjoy following my commands while still getting the dick you so badly desire."

I slid my hand down her shirt, into her bra. Her nipples were rock hard. She shuddered. Jon's dick was getting hard too as I massaged Ann's tit. My other hand lowered to unzip her slacks.

"See Ann, you are turned on. You do want him. I'll bet you are dripping wet too, aren't you?"

No answer. None needed. I opened her waistband and slid my hand in her panties. I had never touched a woman like this, but I had managed to put myself in total control of these three horny lovers. I had fantasized for years about dominating Jon, but he had never gone beyond some light play. I was now going to have my dream. Ann squirmed in her chair to give me access to her pussy. I slid my fingers through her pubic hair gently, sliding down across her clit to her dripping warm sex.

"Mmmmmmm, Annie. Is that for me? Or is that for Jon?"

With my face against hers, I turned her gaze towards Jon's now fully erect penis. She moaned.

"You want that," I hissed directly into her ear.

"Yes."

"Blow him."

I pulled my hands away from her, and she went to Jon, kneeling before him. She gently took his dick into her mouth. I looked at Mike.

"Undress your wife."

Mike didn't hesitate.

Ann was very pretty, and although you could see the signs of age on her body, she was in shape enough to wear them well. She allowed Mike to undress her without missing a step sucking my husband's cock. She was now on all fours and her full breasts swayed back and forth as her mouth fucked him.

"Spank her, she's been naughty." I told Mike.

He reached over and gave her a gentle slap on the ass. She let out a little moan of pleasure, which brought devilish little grins to both Mike and I.

"Harder." I said.

He complied, and then looked up at me. I nodded my consent to give her one more. He slapped her now reddening ass cheek and she took Jon's cock in all the way to his balls in response. It was Jon's turn to moan with pleasure.

"I don't want to hear your enjoyment!" I snapped at him. "Mike, Jon needs to be silenced. I think he needs a gag. You told me he once made you suck his dick?"

Mike nodded yes.

"Then go put yours in his mouth. Jon, lie down, Ann don't even think of stopping that blow job. Mike while you are at it, put your face in your wife's ass."

The three maneuvered to the floor so they could each access another's sex with their mouths. They kept glancing at me apprehensively, trying to gauge my reaction. I gave them none. Gradually, they began to lose themselves in their sensuality. They didn't even notice the little camera which I ws now giving a workout. It was hot to watch, my body responded appropriately. I could feel myself becoming wet, and my nipples harden. Still I sat there calmly watching.

Mike was the first to cum. He nearly screamed as he did so, but his mouth was firmly clamped on Ann's crotch. As his body tensed I told Jon not to spill a drop. He didn't. It actually looked like Jon enjoyed this experience as he began to moan louder, and I could spot the familiar rhythms that always preceded his orgasm.

I now commanded Ann to swallow all of Jon's cum, and got no argument. As he continued his "final approach," Ann shifted her body so she could now hump Mike's face and was fucking his mouth as hard as her mouth was fucking Jon's dick. Jon stiffened and spewed his seed into Ann's eager mouth. This set her off completely, and she came on Mike's face, practically suffocating him.

"Turn around." I commanded them after their cumming subsided. "You will now clean the genitals of the person who just ate you to an orgasm. You will use only your mouths."

They turned, and each began to lick each other gently. I went to the bathroom to retrieve three washcloths, and wet them with hot water. When I returned, the men were beginning to harden again. I tossed a cloth to each of them telling them to finish cleaning themselves, which they did. I directed them to the kitchen sink, where I had left a bottle of mouthwash and a toothbrush, and ordered them to clean their mouths.

Mike started to go soft. As he did so, I spanked him hard on his bare ass.

"You are going to need that boner." I told him.

I sent them up to the guest bedroom. The master bedroom was now mine, and none of them, my husband included, was close to earning entry there. The guest bedroom was now Jon's room, and he would host our re-enactment. That's right, I had been left out of their fun. I wanted a narrated re-enactment of what they had done, and what they had felt. I revealed to them that I had taken video of their lick fest downstairs, and intended to do it again throughout my tour of their little affair. Ann looked like she was bout to object, when I reminded her that tomorrow was my day to meet her boss. And my earlier report, along with video and a couple of choice photos I had collected in the last half hour would be very interesting support for my claims. She never got around to saying what she had thought.

In the guestroom...er...Jon's room. I told them to begin by telling me what they were thinking when they met the first time, and wound up at Mike and Ann's house. I turned on the video camera as Mike explained the entire circumstance, including the anniversary lunch, when he got too drunk. Jon helped Ann get him home, then becoming upset for Ann's sake at Mike's conduct.

Ann continued the story after the point Mike had passed out. When she got to the point where Jon had kissed her, I told him to show me. He gave her a half hearted peck. I just stared at him. He got the picture that I intended to see it as it happened and blushed.

"But if this is what made you so angry in the first place, how do you expect me to do it again? How can I do that without making things worse?"

"Then pack your bags again and go to your parents home."

He looked at Ann, and their eyes me in a moment of resignation. He took her head in hand and pressed his lips hard against hers. It was not the gentle kisses I had come to expect from Jon, but an aggressive commanding kiss. Ann backed away, glared at him, and then slapped him with a force that spun his head around. She looked at me fiercely.

"I didn't ask for this,' She said angrily. "I tried to stop it."

I looked at Jon, "Go on then."

He forced a second kiss. She slapped him harder, and I suspected the re-enactment contained much more pent up force than the original. Mike caught on and objected, which spurned Jon on just as it had that day at Mike and Ann's. Soon the three were caught up in the re-enactment, with Jon and Ann groping madly on the bed and Mike watching like the deranged cuckold he was. I watched as Jon and Ann made love in so many different ways while Mike watched, jerking his pitifully little penis. I watched them taunt and tease him, and even force him to lick Jon's cock clean so he could fuck Ann again.

When Jon finally got up to "go," I realized that we were all finding different masks to wear that we didn't know we had. Jon and I both had a streak of dominant in us, taking what we want. Ann wanted more than Mike could give, and enjoyed cuckolding him. Mike's mask was oddest of all. He readily gave up this beautiful woman, for what? A ruined life and the privilege of enjoying my revenge sex yesterday.

"You may rest now." I told them and left the room closing the door.

I left them alone for a couple of hours, while I turned on a movie in my bedroom. I could hear their voices behind the door each time I passed by, alternating between angry tones and anxious whispers.

When I returned to Jon's room, he and Mike were dressed in Jon's sweats, and Ann was wearing a pair of running shorts and one of his old t-shirts. They looked up expectantly.

"Who told you to get dressed?" I asked.

Wordlessly, they rose and disrobed.

"Now show me your second little get together," I commanded.

Jon told me about his arrival at the house, how Mike had decided to take command, but in the process had threatened to come to our house to return the favor of cuckolding Jon by fucking me. He had kept that promise at least. Mike showed how he tried to seduce Ann gently in front of Jon, and Jon humiliated him by laughing at his pencil dick. Jon enjoyed getting angry, kissing Ann through more face slaps, tying Mike to a chair, and fucking her senseless while Mike watched helplessly. I listened to Ann's screams and moans as she came and then came back for more.

As I watched, I realized that this re-enactment felt good to them. They had enjoyed it the first time, and were freed in this re-living knowing that it was happening in front of me instead of behind my back. I changed the memory card in my camera.

"Dinner's at 5," I told them. "Don't dress."

My favorite restaurant delivered in time for me to have the table set when they came down. I had also recovered the clothing they were wearing when Ann and Mike arrived, and laid them out neatly on the couch in the living room. The video camera was directed at a chair. When they came down the steps, I directed them to sit on the couch beside their clothing, but not to touch it.

I directed Ann to sit in the chair where the camera was aimed. I told her to tell me all of her feelings about this entire sordid affair. Ann broke down. She was in tears as she explained her conflicted feelings throughout the entire experience. She told me how Jon had made her feel so turned on, she couldn't resist going for him, and she'd do it all again.

"What would you do to keep his charms active in your life?"

She looked at me curiously, but answered unhesitatingly, "Anything."

"Ok," I said, "you may continue to enjoy his charms, but only with my permission. As a matter of fact, you will ask my permission for everything from now on. In return, I will make sure you keep your job, your pension, your home, and someday once I have been sufficiently pleased with your service, I will release you from your service to your own fee life. Do you accept my terms?

"Yes," she murmured.

"You may dress and sit back down."

Mike took his turn speaking to the camera. He too willingly accepted my terms. Jon was more reluctant. After all, Ann and Mike weren't going to live with me, they could go home with my permission and be out of scrutiny. Jon would be here full time.

"Very well Jon, you may think of it over at dinner. Shall we go to the dining room?"

Jon reached for his clothes.

"No Jon, not until you've made your decision. Oh, and make sure you sit on a towel."

He looked at me with resignation, and left the living room to take a place at the table.

As we moved to table, I noticed Jon's dad had arrived. This was an expected part of my plan, so I met him at the door. No doorbell meant no warning for Jon, who was still naked. He looked up in horror as his dad came in and sat down.

"Well Jonny boy, I see you didn't take her deal!"

Jon was mortified that his father was here, and more so that he knew of the entire situation. His dad had worked hard to make sure he stayed on a straight and narrow path, even through college and well into his marriage. It wasn't that he didn't give his son's freedom or smothered them in discipline, just that he always held them to very high standards in every way, especially morally.

"Well, son, I give you credit for marrying a strong woman, and a smart one. She isn't flying into a blind rage over what you've done, but she isn't letting you off the hook for it either. I hope you are prepared to work your way back into her good graces. But if you don't, I might just have to keep her in the family by marrying her myself."

Jon began to object, but Nancy cut him off, "Hush. Your father is a real man, who lived his life honorably. He set a code of how to manage himself, and stuck to it admirably. I would date your dad in a flash."

Jon sat quietly in thought, and finally answered, "I'm sorry Nan. I will live with your terms. I have to live with your terms because I can't live without them. I'm not going to tell you I love you, since my stock has dropped so far in the trust department. I will spend the rest of my life showing you though. I will win your love and trust back, if it takes the rest of my life. I will do whatever you ask, whenever you ask it."

"You may get dressed," I said. "The rest of you, eat up. This caterer is terrific; you're going to love it."

Jon slunk to the couch, and dressed quietly, while I did my best to normalize conversation. Ann and Mike were still apprehensive, but after a couple of glasses of Chianti and a good meal they were relaxing a bit. Jon's dad had come over to make sure I was ok with what was going on. When we finished dinner he prepared to leave. I walked him to the door.

"Dad, why don't you stay?" I asked. "Jon and Mike are going to watch the ball game while Ann and I have a little chat after dinner. You don't have to run off, do you really have to be anywhere special?"

"No, Sweety, you have much to work through here, I just wanted to stop in and see how it was going. God luck, and call me if you need anything.

I kissed him on the cheek and wished him good night.

"Jon and Mike, you can clean up after dinner. Ann, come with me."

I sauntered out of the room with Ann in tow. When we got to my bedroom, I instructed her to remove her clothing. I lay back on the bed, and inspected her naked body. She was really quite pretty, although the effects of gravity over years had taken some toll and the first stages of sagging were apparent. She was a little heavy for her frame, but she carried it elegantly.

I rolled to my side, and motioned for her to come sit on the bed beside me. "Tell me everything you can about your affair with my husband."

She gave me a very guarded look and said, "I don't think I can bring myself to do that."

"Why?" I asked. "I'm right here beside you, naked as the day I was born with you. I have nothing to hide, and no place to hide it. I am asking you woman to woman to talk to me about having an affair with my husband."

She thought it over for a moment, then began. "I never intended to have an affair. I don't believe Jon did either. I believe Mike really wanted something to happen, and he became the impetus of the entire experience."

Ann went on to describe how the events of both meetings had snowballed, and the sex she didn't want from Jon became irresistible. She told me how wonderful a lover Jon was, so considerate, so gentle, so willing to please that if he came in right now and began to love her, she'd melt and submit. She told me how Romantic it was to be with a man who wasn't afraid to wrap his lover in his strong arms, and use that strength gently. We laughed at me how physically satisfying his cock felt compared to Mike's. I felt flustered myself when she described how well Jon performed oral sex. I felt sympathy when she told me that as much as she felt good with Jon, she loved Mike sincerely down to his last fault. She loved him even more for enabling her fling with Jon.

"Kiss me." I said to her.

She was taken aback, maybe even shocked.

"Kiss me like you kissed him."

Still she hesitated, but slowly she moved close to me. I felt her nipples touch mine just as our lips met. I had been an observer to sex all day, and just the beginning of his felt like a release to me. Our kiss deepened, with tongues exploring each others' mouths. Ann's hands were on my hips, pulling me in. Her leg wrapped around me, and the feeling of her hot sex against my skin sent my head reeling.

Her kisses moved up to my ear where she whispered, "Thank you for giving me this chance to make it up to you. I have always fantasized being with a woman, please let me serve you now."

"Please do."

She slid down my body, eager to taste my breasts. I was just as eager and caressed her head as I would a nursing baby, as she licked my nipples and massaged my breasts with both mouth and hands. Her breathing accelerated, and she took my leg between hers like a vice, rubbing her puss against me while she loved my breasts.

Just as I suspected my nipples would be sucked right off, she slid lower and began to lick my pussy. She teased and flicked my clit, gently, and slowly. Gradually I felt one of her slender fingers probe inside me, and find my g-spot. She massaged me inside and out, unti I exploded with orgasm. When my spasms of pleasure subsided, she slid back p my body, lay her head on my shoulder, and just held me.

After what seemed like a blissful week or so, but what was truthfully around 15 minutes, I sent her downstairs for her husband. Mike came into the room smiling like the cat that got the cream.

"Strip."

He got a kinky look of expectation on his face. He was about to be surprised.

"Don't get excited." I told him. "Your wife just did an amazing job of giving me oral sex. I am sensitive their so if you think you'll get a piece of this (I pointed to my dripping pussy), you're mistaken. You will have to satisfy me anally."

You could see his erection grow before your very eyes, he was so excited. I rolled over onto my stomach, and lifted my butt in the air. I could feel his penis on my ass as he thought he was beginning.

"Not with that, with your tongue. Be gentle with me, or I'll be pissed"

I expected an objection, but there was none. Instead I felt his hands gently spreading my ass cheeks, while he covered them with kisses. His tongue began to dart around, and soon found my opening. Waves of warmth washed over me as I pressed back against him. He grew bolder in his actions now, so I turned him on his back and sat my ass down on his eager tongue. Our action intensified until I was fucking his face, hard, and his tongue was diving deep beyond my sphincter. I watched as his dick got harder and harder. He grabbed himself and began to jerk furiously. When he came, globe spurted onto his stomach, and it looked so hot I just sat down full on his face. His tongue brought me to climax, and I could feel my ass cumming on his mouth and tongue.

maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers