Husband Arranges Another Threesome

Story Info
Wife experiences big surprise with two studs.
5.7k words
4.39
283.5k
68
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 10/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darla
Darla
407 Followers

The threesome my husband Jim had in mind was a couple strangers and myself. We were dining out a few months ago and he casually introduced me to the idea of wanting to watch me with two men. He told me about meeting a couple guys through business associates. He assured me that I would like the men and since he had shown them a photo of me, knew they were attracted to me.

"Are these men local or from another city?" I asked.

"They both live in the same town about 85 miles from here," Jim replied. "One of the men owns a horse farm and breeds horses as a hobby." "The other guy owns his own business and the two are friends."

Once Jim knew he had my curiosity up, he produced a couple photos out of his pocket and handed them to me. Both men were dressed in business suits and appeared to be in their mid to late fifties. Though not male models, they were not undesirable to look at.

Jim watching me eye the photos asked, "Well, what do you think?" "You know that I will only agree to this if you do."

"They look fine to me," I replied. "I presume you have met these guys and can vouch for their character?" I asked.

"Oh yes, I've met them both and can tell you they are perfect gentlemen," he proclaimed.

"Well," I said looking at Jim with a smile, "You might as well arrange it."

Jim grinned back and told me that he would take care of the details. A couple days later he told me that we had been invited to Logan's farm. Logan was the name of the one who owned the farm and Josh was the other man's name.

We left around 11:00AM that Saturday morning on our way to a small town about 85 miles west of our house. We arrived at Logan's home around 2:30PM after stopping for a nice leisurely lunch along the way.

We pulled up a long paved drive flanked on both sides by tall trees and a white wooden fence. The drive was about 150 yards long and ended in front of a two story farm house. It was an older home in beautifully restored condition. It looked homey and very quaint.

Logan was on the front porch to greet us. "Hello," he yelled at Jim as he got out of the car. He came down the steps and walked over to shake hands with Jim.

Jim greeted him politely and shook Logan's hand. Turning to me as I walked around the car Logan smiled and said, "This must be Darla?"

I smiled back and offered my hand for Logan to shake. My hand was dwarfed in his as he shook it before pulling it up to his mouth and gave the back of my hand a kiss.

"Josh should be over shortly," Logan said as he ushered us into his beautiful home.

Once inside, Logan offered us a drink and we sat down to get acquainted while waiting for Josh to arrive. The inside of Logan's house was just as beautiful as the outside with lots of antique furniture around the rooms.

Logan told us a little about himself. His wife had passed away due to a long illness and he had two fine boys that had both married and moved away. His hobby was horses which took most of his free time.

He also told us a little about Josh whom he had known most of his life. They had gone to school together and had remained friends since. Josh was divorced and also had children which were grown and moved out. Josh spent most of his time running his hardware store.

Logan was 58 years old had brown thinning hair and blue sparkling eyes. He was very jovial and made Jim and I feel right at home and very much at ease.

I heard a car door shut outside and knew it must be Josh. Logan got up to meet him at the door. Josh came into the room beaming with a huge smile and walking right over to me took my hand gave it a shake and introduced himself before doing the same to Jim.

Logan handed him a beer and he sat down to get acquainted. I knew Logan had been checking me out ever since we had arrived. I could feel his stare and I tried to flirt without being too obvious.

Now Josh, who was also 58, was here and I could feel his eyes checking me out as well. I was wearing a long loose hanging dress made of thin, comfortable material with garters, hose and bra underneath. I brought panties but did not wear any. I also wore heels.

I smiled and flirted with the two men by joking and laughing with them as they talked. I could have just jerked my dress up around my waist to show them my pussy but decided not to be that forward!

We continued to talk, laugh and drink while becoming more comfortable with each other. Finally, Logan looked at me with a smirk and said, "Jim tells me that you've never seen horses breed."

Bam! Right out of the blue he lays that on me and caught me off guard. Stammering and stuttering I said, "Well, no I've never seen that!"

Logan sensed that I was slightly embarrassed and with a big grin told me, "Your husband suggested that I show you how horses breed." "I have a couple mares belonging to friends that want them bred to my stallions," Logan continues. "I told Jim I would save them for your visit."

Logan then explained a little about the process and seeing that my curiosity was aroused, suggested that we go on out to the barn.

We all got up and walked out the back door headed for the big barn behind Logan's beautiful farm house. The barn was also old and in very good condition. It was a big brick and wood barn with huge hayloft overhead. The floor was concrete and inside was eight roomy stalls, four on each side. There was also a small office, tack room and feed room.

Logan led us down the aisle between the stalls and I saw six of the stalls had horses in them. "This is my stud barn," Logan explained as he led us through the barn and out the back.

"This is the breeding paddock," Logan said while walking on to another smaller barn. "Wait here and I'll get the first mare," he instructed.

He went into a small wooden barn and came out leading a horse. Leading her right up to me, he grinned and told me that "this is a purebred quarter horse and I have a quarter horse stallion."

She was a beautiful brown color with black legs, tail and mane. "What color do you call her?" I inquired.

"She's what is called a Bay," Logan explained. He went on to explain the terminology for the different color of horses and breeds.

He led the mare over to a pole and firmly tied the long lead rope to a round iron loop which was screwed to the loop.

"Now, you guys better stand over here," motioning for us to stand away from the door and near the paddock fence. "These stallions can get pretty rowdy and mean when they smell a mare in season!"

"What does season mean?" I whispered to Josh.

"It means that the mare is ready to breed," he replied. "Female horses only come in season at certain times and it is the only time she will let the stallion approach her."

I then heard a chilling high pitch scream unlike I had ever heard as Logan came out of the barn leading a big jet black stallion. As soon as the stud caught sight of the mare his neck arched, his ears shot straight up and he began to prance and dance around excitedly.

His steel shod feet clip-clopped loudly as they hit the concrete floor before entering the dirt covered paddock. I could tell Logan was having a hard time holding the huge, muscle bound horse back.

I watched in awe as the big horse nervously approached the mare. He stuck his nose right up to her vagina which was swollen and reddish pink in color. She made no attempt to fight him off so I guessed she was ready and willing.

"He's making sure she will let him breed," Logan explained as he tried to hold the big horse.

Then I happened to look underneath the stallion and saw the most enormous cock I had ever seen! It was black in color and must have been at least two feel long! It was run all the way out and would pound against his stomach each time he would let out a shrill squeal.

When it was rock hard and ready, Logan gave the horny stallion his head and standing up on his hind feet, sort of walked forward a couple feet before coming down on the back of the mare. With the same movement, Logan grabbed her tail to hold it out of the way and grabbing the stallion's huge cock guided it to the mare's vagina.

The big black stud rammed his long cock up the mare's pussy with loud grunts and you could see the big eyes roll back in his head as I knew he must be Cumming already.

His hind feet would dance around as he would try to pump his cock into the willing mare. She stood still as he bred her and I wondered if she felt any pleasure.

The entire process didn't last long and I watched the stallion slowly slide off the mare and when his long cock finally plopped out, I was astounded at the size of the head! It must have been as big around as a cup saucer. Thick white liquid poured back out of the mare's stretched pussy and splattered all over the ground. He must have dumped a couple gallons of the stuff in her. The horse's thick cum gave off a heavy pungent odor as it ran out.

I became keenly aware that the sight of these two animals engaged in primal fucking had gotten me very aroused and I could feel my face flush. My pussy was moist from excitement. I had to admit that this was an erotic sight.

Logan led the male horse back into the barn giving me a lusty grin when he passed by. He then took the mare back to her stall and came out with the second mare to be bred.

This mare was a little smaller than the first and a pretty golden color which Logan had explained was a palomino. He led her into the breeding paddock and tied her up.

"I think we should let Darla help the next stud out!" Logan exclaimed looking at me with a wicked grin.

He went into the barn and led out a pretty palomino stallion, though smaller in size, just as rowdy and horny! As soon as the palomino sniffed the air, his huge cock started coming out of its sheath and it was every bit as big as the black stallion's.

Logan led him right up to the mare and after repeating the same ritual, I knew he was ready to mount her. "Come over here," Logan instructed me. "It's okay, he won't hurt you."

I hesitated but Jim urged me so I went over and stood beside Logan. "I'll pull her tail out of the way and you help him get his cock in." Logan said.

With that he gave the palomino stud his head and he mounted the mare. Logan pulled her tail out of the way and gingerly, I reached underneath the squealing and grunting stallion, grasped his rock hard horse cock in my hand and guided it to her swollen vagina. He lunged forward running the entire length up into the mare. Her back arched slightly as she let out a groan.

"He didn't hurt her?" I asked Logan somewhat sheepishly.

He just laughed and assured me that she could handle him okay. I could also sense that Logan, as did Josh and Jim, know that I was very aroused by what had just happened. I could feel my pussy get wetter by the minute!

I was still standing beside Logan when the palomino stallion finally stopped pumping huge volumes of his seed into the mare and slowly slid off. His big cock also had a big saucer size head on it as cum splattered everywhere.

"Do they all get like that?" I asked pointing toward the horse's slowly retreating cock.

"Yes," Logan said with a grin. "Since horses cum in such great volumes, the head gets big like that and acts as a stopper to keep his cum in her."

"Well, that's it for the time being," Logan informed us. "But, they will have to be bred again in a couple hours to make sure they take."

Logan put the stallion back in his stall and then leg the mare back to hers. When he came back, he led me to a bathroom off of his office so I could wash my hands. He did the same.

"Why don't we show Darla the loft?" Josh suggested with a lustful smile.

"Good idea," agreed Logan and led us up a flight of steps to the loft. Bails of hay filled up about half the loft. Logan took my hand and led me over the wooden loft floor to a few bails of hay which had been positioned to form a bed.

A couple blankets had been placed on top of the hay and I knew this had been arranged but didn't matter at this point. I was horny as hell and hoped the two men were as well!

Jim disappeared back into the bails of hay and I guessed he had picked a good vantage point to view the upcoming action but be out of the way so as not to hinder the two men.

Josh was the first to walk up to me, take me in his arms and give me a long and very passionate kiss. Josh was heavy set, with a rounded face, thinning hair which was bald on top. He had a reddish tinge to his skin but was even redder with lust as his tongue swirled around in my mouth.

Seeing that like the mares which had just been bred, I was receptive and willing; Logan came up behind me and began to rub down my back until his hands got to my ass. He rubbed and squeezed through the thin material of my dress before reaching down, grabbing the hem and slowly lifting until my ass was bare.

He let out a slight groan of approval when he saw my firm naked ass and was pleasantly surprised to see that I was not wearing panties. He just stared at my ass for a few seconds before rubbing and squeezing it again.

"Oh yea, she's got a beautiful ass Josh!" Loan exclaimed.

Josh was still kissing me and I had my arms wrapped around his thick neck. I could feel the hardness of his cock as he ground his pelvis into mine. Logan ran his hands up my back and around between me and Josh to feel my breasts. He squeezed my tits through my dress.

Josh reached behind to give my ass a squeeze before pulling his mouth off of mine. I turned to kiss Logan who had grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up and off tossing it on a bail of hay. He took me in his arms to kiss me and Josh unclasped my bra to release my heavy tits. He then reached around between Logan and me to grab one in each hand and squeeze

I stood sandwiched between the two men wearing only garters, hose and heels.

"She does have a nice ass," Josh said as he had released his grip on my tits and started rubbing and squeezing my ass. Logan had his tongue in my mouth exploring and tasting me.

I then felt Josh's fingers gently slide up and down my wet slit. I heard him say "Oh yea, our little filly is wet and ready." I felt a fat finger work its way up my wet hole and start probing and pumping me pussy.

I arched my back slightly pushing my ass back wanting Josh to finger my hot pussy harder and feel him stimulate my clit. I was super hot by now, the image of the enormous horse cocks buried in those mare's pussies had released animal desires I had never experienced.

I reached behind me to grab the bulge in Josh's pants. To my satisfaction it felt huge as I stroked and squeezed it. Logan finally pulled his mouth off of mine and bent down to suck on my tits, taking first one nipple and then the other to suck on.

I wormed my other hand down to squeeze Logan's cock thru his pants. I was between the two men, one hand on each bulge while they sucked my nipples and fingered my aching pussy.

Both men were moaning as I squeezed and kneaded their cocks thru the material of their pants. "I think it's time we got out of these," Logan said and stepped back to undo his pants. Josh followed suit and standing side by side looking at me undid the buttons of their pants and jerked them down, then their shorts.

"Oh my god!" I gasped when I saw the size of Josh's cock. The thing was huge! Definitely the largest cock I had ever seen on a man! I couldn't get my eyes off of it; I mean it was almost a deformity. It had to be over 12 inches long and very thick. I had felt it thru his pants, but it was not quite hard and sure didn't feel that big.

I finally unglued my eyes from the monstrosity and looked up at Josh who had an almost evil smirk on his lust reddened face. Logan noticed the look of awe on my face and just smiled. "Don't worry sweetie," he said "He's hung like a horse but I promise he'll be gentle."

I was just a little worried that I might not be able to handle anything that big but if Jim wanted that thing stretching me then I was willing to give it a try. I just hoped that he had brought plenty of KY jelly!

The two men had shed their shoes, pants and shorts leaving them with only tee shirts on. They stood in front of me as if offering their cocks for my pleasure. Taking one of the blankets that had been placed on the closest bail of hay, spread one out to make a cushion and sat down. Reaching out, I took a cock in each hand. I couldn't believe the massive size of Josh's and squeezed and ran my hand up and down the length. It had a huge purplish knob and engorged veins that ran up and down the shaft.

Logan's cock was big enough but nothing near the size of Josh. I stroked each cock feeling them get even harder in my hands and couldn't help feeling even hotter and hornier than I thought possible.

I loved the feel of the hard, veined shafts and velvety softness of the heads. Logan's was more pinkish in color and circumcised. Josh was uncircumcised with the foreskin peeled back revealing a big purple head oozing with droplets of precum.

I leaned forward sticking my tongue out to let the two men watch me lick the sweet juice leaking from their pee holes. I used my thumb and forefinger to squeeze just the heads of their cocks while licking them. They looked down at me while doing this and I could tell they enjoyed the sight.

I then pulled Logan's hot cock into my mouth and started to suck on it while still squeezing Josh's huge member. After sucking a few minute on his, switched to Josh and not without some effort was able to get at least the head of his huge cock into my mouth.

"Out filly is a great little cocksucker," Logan said with a slight giggle.

"She sure is," Josh agreed and moaned while I worked on the big purple head of his cock.

"I'll tell you what," Logan said moving toward another blanket which someone had placed on a bail of hay, "if she's going to be our little filly, we better put a collar on her." He reached underneath the blanket and pulled out a pink furry collar attached to a long pink leash.

It looked to be something that one of the men bought at an adult book store or novelty shop. My guess was Jim.

Logan came over and with my permission fastened the soft furry collar around my neck using the Velcro enclosure. He then snapped on the leash. Making sure that it wasn't too tight held the leash in his hand.

"I think our little filly is ready to be bred," Josh exclaimed looking at me with a big smile.

With that, Logan pulled slightly on the leash and I took it as a sign to get up. I jumped up off the bail of hay and stood in front of the men wondering what they had in mind.

"Should we breed her up here in the loft or take her down to the paddock?" Josh asked.

"That's outside in the open," I must have sounded as if I were protesting. "Are you sure nobody will see us?"

"Believe me," Logan said, "Nobody will see us especially since we'll be behind the barn."

Logan started down the steps leading me by the leash, Josh and my husband followed. Logan led me thru the barn and out back to the spot where earlier I had watched the horses breeding. It was still daylight outside at this time.

He led me up to the post where he had tied the two mares and pretended to tie me up to the same post. He just draped the pink leash thru the metal ring and let it fall to the ground.

"Now, bend over and grab the post," Logan ordered. "We're going to mount you just like stallions."

First they stood on either side of me; Josh reached underneath to squeeze my tits while Logan rubbed my ass and started to finger my wet pussy getting me ready. Logan then stood behind me and squatting down stuck his face up to my crack and I felt his tongue slide up and down my slit.

Logan used his mouth and tongue on my hot cunt for a few minutes and at this point I was on fire! I wriggled my ass around on his face as he lapped my dripping wet hole. It felt so damn good!

Darla
Darla
407 Followers
12