Husband Can’t So I Did Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,104 Followers

The three men and Jeff watched me come towards them. I put a little extra pump into my walk, swaying my ass just that little bit more as I approached the bench. Jeff stood up and kissed me.

"Are you ready?" he asked. I was.

With no other comments, he took my hand and headed into the lobby. The three men all followed. We chatted like old friends as we waited for the elevator, but all talk ended once the elevator doors closed.

Jeff kissed me again and then pushed me towards Charles. He held me in his arms and gave me a kiss that curled my toes! Jeff knows how to kiss, but Charles was a man who could make a woman's heart sing with a kiss!

When I broke the kiss, I turned towards David and locked lips with him. He wasn't as good a kisser as my husband and Charles, but his enthusiasm more than made up for it. He was sending me clear signals that he was looking forward to the rest of the night. I blushed at the thought.

Mark finally took me into his embrace. I had to look up and lift unto my tippy toes to receive his kiss, but it was worth it. I really did like the feel of being enveloped by such a large man.

The elevator stopped and the door opened. The hallway looked so long as I stared down it looking for my room. My husband took my hand and pulled me from the lift. Like a train of puppies, the other men followed.

Then I was standing at the foot of the bed all the men lined up a step away from me. I looked at my husband and asked him how this would go. Jeff said that it would go in the same manner as they arrived, Charles first, then David and then Mark.

"What happens then?" asked Charles.

"What do you mean?" Jeff replied.

"I mean we, each of us, expected that the person chosen by your wife would be with her for most of the night, if not all of it. What happens after each of us has inseminated her? What do we get as payment?"

Jeff and I looked at each other. I could see the wheels turning in his head but didn't know where they would take him.

"The deal didn't include money."

"We know that." David replied.

"What do you want?" asked Jeff.

The three men looked at each other and then me.

"After we have each done the deed, and hopefully given a baby to your wife, we would like to have Janet as our plaything as payment for what we provide you." David said.

"You mean use me as your sex toy?" I asked. The three men nodded vigorously. I looked to Jeff to see how he was taking this sudden change in events.

"Sex only?" He asked. The other three nodded. "You don't harm her." He stated flatly.

"That's not our intent." Mark said.

Jeff looked at me and raised his eyebrows at me. I knew he was giving me the final word. My heart was pounding in my chest. Here I was thinking that I was going to simply be inseminated by three different men, not that that was necessarily a bad thing, and now I was contemplating giving myself to them for their amusement after the fact! A real and true gang bang!

"So the three of you are going to use me for your pleasure?" I asked just to be certain.

"Four of us," said Charles. "Your husband would be included after the fact."

I looked to Jeff and suddenly smiled at him. "Are you sure you could go for that?" I asked him. I wasn't sure what he was thinking. I knew that he had stretched a lot, first giving into the fact that another man would father our child, then allowing me to have three men instead of one. But to be involved in a gang bang starring his wife?

Jeff eyes where going around the room. He was looking everywhere but at me. I knew that if he did, he probably would say no. Avoiding looking at me, without speaking, he nodded once to the others.

Suddenly, four sets of eyes where starring at me. Like me, they were probably wondering how this would start. I chose to tease a little.

I took a step forward and pulled Charles' shirt from his pants. Slowly, I unbuttoned it from the bottom up and slipped it off his shoulders. I remembered the feel of him when he danced with me. His body was solid. I ran my hands over his chest and stomach, and then reached to take his hands in mine.

I placed his hands at the bottom of my blouse. He slowly unbuttoned it. My heart was thumping hard as he reached the top and slid it off my shoulders. His hands slid down my arms, forcing the blouse down and finally off them.

I reached forward and opened his trousers. They fell from his hips as soon as I opened them. I watched as he kicked off his loafers and gently stepped out of his pants leaving him in black silk boxers and socks. I move toward him and gave him a soft kiss, then moved to David.

With David, I untied his shoes, slipped off his socks and then reached up to open his belt and pants. I gently eased them down his legs and let him step out of them. On my knees, my face was level with his skimpy briefs. I leaned forward and kissed his manhood through the briefs. I stood and kissed him. He took the opportunity to reach around me to unhook and unzip my skirt. He slid his hands into the material and pushed it down my hips. Once passed the widest part of my hips, the dress suddenly fell to the floor. The sound was loud in the absolute quiet in the room.

David was wearing a shirt with snaps instead of buttons, so with one sharp movement I pulled his shirt open and slid it down his arms and off. He grabbed my butt and pulled me too him. We kissed again, a little more fiercely then before. I could feel his strength, feel the solid muscles of his chest and abs now much more clearly with my blouse and his skirt off and most of his cloths gone. We broke the kiss and I moved to Mark.

I looked up at Mark and he smiled down at me. Before I could do anything, he lowered his face to mine and gave me a long and gentle kiss. My pussy was tingling as I was enfolded in his arms. Being as tall as he was, there were a lot more buttons on his shirt so it took a little longer to open them, or maybe it was just nerves starting to play with me.

One again I knelt down, untied and slipped a man's shoes and socks off, then unfastened his pants. He wore silk boxers too, but because his cock was so long, the head peaked out of the top of them! I was stunned at the size of him! I briefly got a little nervous about what was about to happen!

Suddenly his hands were at the back of my head and he was leaning down towards me. He kissed me gently and told me not to worry he wouldn't hurt me. I gave him a devilish smile and leaned over to kiss the tip of his cock. His soft coo sent a thrill through my horny little heart.

He pulled me up to my feet and slipped his big hands around my back. He found and gently opened the clasp of my bra and pulled it down and off my arms. It was his turn to kneel down. He slowly kissed his way down from my mouth, along my neck, over the tops of my breasts and finally down to my nipples.

By now I was only a few moments away from an orgasm. The entire night had lead to this moment, prepared me for the touch of another man on a most intimate part of my body. Not, assuredly, the part that I ultimately wanted to be touched, but arousing non-the less.

Mark suckled on my breasts for several minutes before standing once more and giving me another deep kiss. Dam, I wanted him to keep sucking as I was so close to cumming!

I moved to Jeff. I gave my husband a long and tender kiss and helped him completely out of his cloths. He was the first of us to be naked. I took hold of his hard on revelling in the familiar feel of it. He embraced me, gently sliding his hands down my back and into my panties, then down further, pulling the panties along. In a moment I too was naked.

Jeff's hands moved along my body in a most familiar way. I knew that shortly, another man would be touching me in a new and unfamiliar manner. My pussy was dripping as I thought about it.

Jeff's fingers slid between my legs and through me labia. "Someone is excited," he purred in my ear. A dull throb pulsed in my stomach, sending shivers through my body.

Jeff turned me around so that the other men could see my nakedness. His hands moved up and cupped my breasts, tweaking the nipples, making them stand out even more than they were. He slid one hand down to my crotch to cup my pussy in its familiar embrace. I could see myself in the mirror and knew what the men were seeing.

The subtle curves of my body announce my womanhood for all to see. My breasts were high and firm, capped by proud nipples stiffened by the action of my husband's hands. My trimmed pubic hair pointed downwards toward the juncture of my hips, showing the way to what we were all here for.

I could feel Jeff's cock pressing against my ass. I swayed my ass side-to-side, rubbing all over his maleness. He groaned into my ear. Kissing my ear he softly whispered that it was time...

Naked, aroused, dripping wet, I moved to Charles. I knelt in front of him and pulled down his boxers. His cock was uncut. It looked so much different than Jeff's, longer and just a little bit thicker with the head covered by the foreskin. I took it in my hands and pumped slowly along its length. I watched fascinated as the head peaked out from within the folds alternately exposing and hiding itself to my view.

I could see a drop of clear fluid on the tip. I focused on it and moved down closer to it. I could smell his manliness, the unique flavour of male fluids. I stuck out my tongue and licked up the drop of pre-cum. I felt a shudder run completely through his body.

I closed my mouth around his cock head and sucked gently on it. Using my tongue, I moved around the head sending more shudders through his body. My other hand slid down to fondle his balls. They were hefty and, I imagined, full of his seed.

He let me suck on him for a bit, then pulled me up to embrace me. He kissed me, softly at first but gradually more urgently. I could feel his hardness between us, its heat pressing against my belly. I wanted to feel it in my belly in the worst way.

Suddenly I felt the bed against the back of my legs. Engrossed in the kiss, I hadn't even been aware that we were moving. I sat down and scooted up on the bed. He followed me on hands and knees, smiling at me as he came. His eyes were locked on mine till the last moment, when he bent his head down between my thighs.

His warm breath hit me first, then the hot wetness of his tongue. It was my turn to shiver...

Again and again he licked the folds of my pussy, sending currents of electricity surging through my body. Finally, he latched onto my clit with his mouth and began to suck gently on it. I lost it then...my whole body rigid in pleasure, jerking about to each twitch of his mouth on my sex. I have no idea how long he held me in that orgasm. Finally, I collapsed totally drained.

Sprawled on the bed, I sucked in one lungful of breath after another, trying to calm my ragged nerves, but before I could catch my breath or even calm down a little he was over top of me. His mouth met mine and I tasted myself on his lips. His body pressed down on me, and then I felt it...the tip of his manhood pressing urgently into the folds of my sex.

My body reacted before I could even think. My hips pressed upwards trying, successfully, to draw him into me. With each pump of my hips more of him entered me. First the head, then a couple of inches, and finally half of his length was inside me. Then he paused.

I screamed into his mouth trying to force more of him into me. God I was hot and needing. His mouth never left mine, his kiss stronger and more insistent. This was definitely not like fucking Jeff!

Once more I pumped my hips at him and this time he pushed downwards to meet my thrust with his own. Most of his cock logged itself inside me and I screamed again into his mouth!

Now it was his turn to pump...he pulled backwards and suddenly thrust at me hard. His cock went all the way home this time, his hips crashing against me with a thump that I felt at the top of my head. My lips lost his and I groaned in equal parts agony and ecstasy. He pulled back again but not as far this time, crashing back against my hips making solid contact with my body. Sparks flew through my closed eyes.

The speed of his pumps increased. Soon he was pounding me hard into the bed and I was moving back against him eager to feel the solid impact of our loins. He slid his arms behind my knees and pulled my legs upwards giving him a deeper thrust. I exploded with the next impact. He just kept on pumping me. A few minutes later I exploded again. I don't think I even came down from my second orgasm of the night before rolling into my third.

Then he tensed.

He groaned loudly into my ear and I felt his cock throb inside me and a sudden burst of heat flooded my belly. A second burst of heat quickly followed. His cock throbbed several more times but I didn't feel the heat from the following spurts, though I know he shot several more times into me.

He held me tightly, kissing me softly. I don't know how long we had been fucking, but we were saturated with sweat. He lay on top of me, supporting his weight with his elbows and knees. I felt him slowly loose his stiffness. After a few minutes he pulled his cock from within me and moved up to my head. I gently took him in my mouth and licked and sucked him clean. His cum tasted different than Jeff's, even masked by my own fluids it was a unique flavour. I hoped to taste it more directly later.

Charles moved away, and I saw David standing at the bottom of the bed. He was naked and his cock was hard as steel.

Oh God! I thought. I was thoroughly spent and there were still two men to service me!

To be continued...

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,104 Followers
12