Hypnothe-Rapist: Starr Scores Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

When he returned and handed her the pajamas, she gave him a business card. "Here are our phone numbers," she said, "Feel free to call us if you'd like to set up another appointment or update us on your progress at any time," she said, accentuating the last three words. "If you like, you can also see Paula to schedule a follow-up session."

"Thanks," he said sincerely. Making sure he had everything, he started out.

"Oh—and I mean that, Kevin," Angela called after him, "Please don't hesitate to come see me again, whenever you like!"

***

A couple of minutes after 7:00, Angela and Paula had reconvened in the waiting room, putting on their coats and mittens, purses over their shoulders.

"So how was your day, Doc?" Paula asked.

"SpecTACular, thank you very much," Angela rejoiced. "And your Solitaire?"

"Ho-ho, let me tell you, Starr, if I was gambling real money on this game, I wouldn't need to work for you," she smiled.

"Oh, is that a fact?" Angela queried. "Guess I'd better make sure I don't let you anywhere near the casinos, then."

"Aw, Doc, I still would work for ya; I just wouldn't HAVE to," Paula winked at her.

Angela zipped her coat up. "Paula, babe...you're the best," she said. "You hungry? 'S on me."

"Sure! Where do you wanna go?"

"Mm, let's go to the Robin," said Angela. "I'll get us a salted caramel milkshake."

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers