I am His.

Story Info
Submissive gets put in her place and rewarded.
2.2k words
4.42
23.2k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter my front door after a long day of working at my mundane daily job, living the life of a slutty submissive girl trying to keep her true self from spilling out into the vanilla world - or attempting to anyway. As I close the door behind me, I catch a look at myself in the mirror. I don't look too bad, hell I like the way I look, which is probably something not a lot of women can say. I'm not exactly skinny, but I'm not too big either. I'm 5'7" with ample curves and olive skin accented by dark brown eyes and obviously dyed dark red hair. My 46C breasts strain against my top, which has been specifically tailored to be just a hair too small, just the way my Master likes it. I smile to myself as I let my hair out of its loose bun and shake it out so it cascades halfway down my back, and I roll my head and shoulders to try to release some of the tension from that particular day.

The house is completely silent save for the low hum of the air conditioner; it is a quiet that I've come to know and expect... and somewhat love. It's the sort of quiet that has heavy anticipation and tension in the air. I turn to set my purse down, and just as I close my eyes and smile to revel in the quiet and let the possibilities of what is to come flow through my mind for a brief moment, I feel his breath on my neck, his hand on my throat, his body pressed against mine.

He growls under his breath "Do not speak unless I tell you to. Do you understand me? Address me NOW, then say nothing else." and I swallow lightly as his hand very slightly tightens on my throat as he awaits my answer. Without missing a beat I say softly yet clearly "Yes Master."

"Good slut." He moves away from me and I am not unsure of what to do after having done it so many times. I turn to face him and unbutton my shirt and gently shrug it off of my shoulders, feeling it flutter to the floor at my feet, then I unhook my bra and let that fall from my curvy body as well. As soon as I do that, his hands are on my tits, massaging them and gently rubbing my nipples with his thumbs. I gasp softly, knowing better than to make any other noise. I unzip my mid-thigh-length, curve-hugging black skirt, letting it slide down my legs as I slip off my panties as well, blushing as I notice that they're slightly damp. He notices this of course, and chuckles deep in his throat.

"My my, it looks like my little fuckslut Kitten has been thinking about being mauled." and I shiver as the last word out of His mouth comes in a low growl. I stand naked before him and look down at the floor, blushing noticeably.

He swiftly takes my collar down from a hook on the wall and fastens it around my neck, then he unhooks the leash from his belt and fastens it to the ring fixed to the collar under my chin. He starts walking, and I follow silently with my head forward and my hands behind my back, my short-heeled shoes clicking softly on the dark hardwood floor as the thin fabric of my thigh-high stockings rubs between my thighs. He glances back at me as we pass through the dining room and I snap my eyes shut, mentally cursing myself for not remembering that simple rule he had set for me long ago: 'Trust me to lead you; when I lead you through the house, you must keep your eyes shut.'

I know I will be punished even before he stops walking. I almost bump into him but I stop myself short, knowing that I am standing merely a few inches from him. I feel him turn to face me and I keep my eyes closed, not daring to open them again. He walks around behind me and places his hand on my back and pushes until I am bending over. At least a full minute passes until he speaks.

"You know what happens when you break a rule."

His hand comes down hard on my ass, making an audible SMACK sound. My body tenses slightly but otherwise stays completely still. I bite my lip hard to hold back a moan as He smacks my other ass cheek. He spanks me thirty times on each cheek, then he pulls me back up by my hair. I keep my eyes closed as he does this, and he must see a noticeable look of contorted pain and pleasure on my face because he lightly brushes his fingers along my cheek.

"Do you have anything to say for yourself, slave?"

"I'm sorry Master." My voice is small but clear.

"For what?"

"I'm sorry for breaking a rule Master. I am sorry for not trusting you."

"Good girl."

He takes hold of my leash again and pulls gently, indicating that I am to follow.

My ass feels sore as we walk, and I smile inwardly because I know as well as he does that I love his punishments. They're somewhat enjoyable to me, simply because each punishment teaches me a lesson. More importantly, they bring him pleasure, because he absolutely loves leaving marks on my body wherever, whenever, and however he can, for the reason(s) of his choosing. I have no say. My body is his, the sensitive parts and the not so sensitive ones. I reflect on this as the atmosphere in the house changes as it always does before we enter our room.

The door opens and a rush of cool air hits my naked body, making goosebumps rise on my skin as my nipples turn to diamond hardness. I am pulled somewhat forcefully into the room, and my Master pushes me to my knees before blindfolding me and tying my hand behind my back. I tremble slightly as He speaks.

"Pleasure me with only your mouth. If you can make me cum, I'll reward you."

I hear the smile in his voice as he places a hand on the top of my head. I feel his cock hanging mere inches from my face, and I open my mouth so he can fuck my mouth and throat. I gently suck his head as I run my tongue along the underside of his shaft, and I hollow out my cheeks and hum softly until I have taken as much of him into my mouth as I can.

"Oh fuck Kitten, you're amazing." My Master groans as he pumps slowly in and out of my mouth. I bob my head back and forth to match his movements and he thrusts forward with a grunt, keeping a firm hold on my head as he starts pushing towards my throat. I relax my throat muscles and swallow around the head of his cock, and before long I feel his balls resting on my chin.

I don't gag as I've done this so many times, and I smile slightly as I tease my tongue along his shaft. He pulls halfway out of my mouth and I take the moment to catch my breath.

"That's my good little Kitten." He murmurs softly. I purr around his cock, making it vibrate, and with a soft growl he pushes slowly but forcefully back into my hot, wet mouth and back down my throat. I am forced to swallow him again. I can't help but let out a soft, muffled moan as my pussy starts to moisten because I love how rough he's being with me. I begin to suck his cock harder than before, flicking my tongue along his shaft, wanting desperately to please him and make him cum down my throat.

"Mmmmm" I half hum, half moan as his hips speed up their movement and I start gagging slightly around his cock, my eyes watering behind my blindfold.

"I'm going to cum!" He growls, and I know he's not lying because I feel his cock pulsing and twitching. Not a minute later, I'm rewarded with spurts of his hot cum splashing against my tongue and the back of my throat. I swallow once, twice, three times to make sure I get it all, and I keep sucking until I have milked every last drop from his softening cock. With a soft grunt he falls to his knees in front of me.

"That... was incredible... Kitten..." he gasps between words as he tries to catch his breath. He leans forward and kisses me, gently cradling my cheek in his hand, and I lean into it as I whimper softly against his lips. He keeps kissing me as he trails a soft yet firm hand down my body, lightly teasing each of my nipples, scratching down my curvy stomach in that specific way that makes my pussy ache with need. I squirm slightly, my legs subconsciously spreading a little more as his hand travels lower. He stops and pulls away before his hand reaches the apex of my thighs. I start to protest but think better of it and bite my lip. My hands are untied and my blindfold is removed, and I am pulled up somewhat roughly by my hair.

"Lie on your back on the bed, and get comfortable. You know how to lay."

I don't speak as I obey and lay back on the bed, getting comfortable. I make sure my ankles are near enough to the bed posts as I straighten my arms and claps my hands together above my head. Without speaking, he binds my wrists together and I gently grasp the rope as he ties it to the headboard. He then moves to tie each of my ankles to the bed posts at the foot of the bed, then he makes sure each of my bonds are tight enough to keep me down and leave marks but not tight enough to hurt too badly.

"Good slut." He smiles as he walks closer to me and runs his hands all over my body, making me shiver, my nipples hardening as I feel a throbbing wetness between my legs. He opens a drawer next to the bed and pulls out my - and his - favorite vibrator, the Hitachi magic wand that he had given me for my birthday a couple of years ago.

I can't help but grin as he ties another length of rope around my waist and around one of my thighs, looping the rope securely through itself so the toy has a place to rest against my pussy. He gently puts it into place and plugs it in, spreading my outer lips so that nothing is between it and my clit. He turns it on low and I instantly moan as my body starts to undulate gently.

"Cum as much as you like. Don't hold back. I know you had a hard day at work, and you did such a good job sucking my cock. You deserve this, my slutty little Kitten."

"Thank you Master!" I moan as I feel an orgasm building up in my core. My body trembles, and he leans down to kiss me. At the first touch of his lips to mine, something snaps inside me, and my orgasm washes over me, starting in my pussy and spreading over every inch of my body. I moan into his lips as I have a few seconds to calm down before my next orgasm quickly builds.

He lightly smacks and caresses and kisses me in different places on my body, making each orgasm more intense. I don't know the point when he climbs onto the bed and slams his cock into my spasming pussy. He gains speed with each stroke, and I cum again, and again, the combination of his thick cock in my pussy and the Hitachi buzzing away against my clit making me cum harder than I ever have before. At one point he clicks the toy onto high, and a feral scream rises from my throat and I thrash wildly on the bed, suddenly glad that I'm tied down so I can feel everything.

He runs his hands over my breasts, pinching my nipples, sending jolts of pleasure straight to my clit, thus making my next orgasm so intense that I practically howl. I start feeling lightheaded, and he leans over me to kiss me again, and before I know it, my world goes black.

I have no idea how long I remain unconscious, but when I awake, I am untied and my Master is next to me. My head is on his chest and we're both covered in a light blanket. He reaches over to the nightstand, keeping one arm securely around me as he hands me a glass of water. I gratefully take it and gulp it down in a matter of less than a minute.

"Are you better now, Kitten?"

"I am Master, thank you. I really needed that."

"Good. And you are welcome. I know you needed it, my little Kitten, and that is why I allowed you to do it."

I just smile and cup his cheek in my hand as I kiss him.

"I love you my Master."

"And I love you my Kitten. My slave, my submissive, my love."

I giggle and snuggle into him, knowing that there is no place I would rather be than in his arms, being his for as long as he will allow me to be.