I Am My Brother's Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was sure that Abigail had not been fucking anyone else besides Jimmy since I first gave her the draft contract, she had not gotten back to me on changes to it. Finally, about four months after she first looked at the contract, and after she, Bethany, and I had gone out together more than a dozen times, I decided to push it. I called her on her cellphone.

"Hi, Gail, this is Will."

"I know who you are," she laughed, "Bethany's boyfriend."

"My relationship with her is by far the longest I've ever had with a female," I laughed back.

"Say, Gail. I know that you haven't been stepping out on Jimmy since I showed you the draft contract, but we need to get it done. It's hanging over my head – I don't like loose ends."

After a pause she said "OK, Will. I'll tell Jimmy that he has to watch Bethany some night this week because I have something to discuss with you about her future. What night would be good for you?"

"How about Thursday?" I asked after looking at my calendar.

"I'll be at your place after dinner – how about eight?" Abigail replied.

"See you then – but be ready to move this to conclusion," I retorted.

"I will," Abigail replied. The lilt in her voice when she said that surprised me a little.

When she arrived, promptly at eight on Thursday, she was dressed casually, but nicely, and once again her hair and makeup were perfect. We exchanged hugs, as we had for the past couple of months when we greeted each other. She was carrying an envelope.

After a little small talk, as I drank a beer and she drank a vodka tonic, I asked, "So what's in the envelope?" Her answer set me back.

"Did you know that you and Jimmy are only half-brothers?" she asked, very matter-of-factly.

"What makes you ask that?" I inquired, my face obviously having flushed.

"The DNA profiles I had done on the two of you," she replied after sipping her drink.

"How did you get my DNA?" I asked before realizing how stupid that question was. She had hundreds of opportunities to get a cup I drank out of, hair from my comb or hairbrush, or samples of dozens of other parts of me over the last few months. She just smiled, and before she said anything else I said, "Actually, never mind that. Why did you have DNA tests done on Jimmy and me?"

"Because of a change I want to make to the contract you showed me," she chuckled. Seeing the perplexed look on my face she continued "I'll explain later. Well, did you know?"

"Yes, I did, but I hope that you haven't told Jimmy," I replied.

"I haven't told him; I don't think that he would like to know that the guy who raised him isn't his biological father and that his mother had fucked around. How did you find out, and when?"

"How isn't important; I've known since High School. What is important is why you got the information?"

"I told you at the time of our last 'contract' talk that I'd be honest with you, so I will be," she said, contorting her face. "I have two problems. One, I don't get enough sex with Jimmy to satisfy me, and I have not been able to overcome that issue no matter how hard I've tried since he and I were married – and I have tried hard, including going to see a shrink."

That was news to me – the shrink part. "You actually saw a professional for help?" I asked, with newfound respect for her.

"Three, actually, at one time or another. That brings me to my second problem. Even though I truly love Jimmy and would do anything for him – except keep my thighs together, I guess – I lust after you. I always have ever since you fucked me in High School."

This was news to me too. Except for the wedding reception she had never come on to me since my sophomore year in college.

"That brings me to the change that I want to the contract," she said, getting up off her chair and slowly removing her blouse, then her bra, then her skirt, then her panties, as she talked. "The only change I want to the contract is that who I can fuck will be defined by specific DNA alleles. Namely, the ones you and Jimmy have in common."

By then she had removed all of her clothes, walked over to me, and sat on my lap, not easy to do since my dick was sticking up from it like a flagpole.

When she planted a wicked French kiss on me I started losing my composure. In my defense I hadn't had a good fuck in six months, any sex at all for six weeks, her body was the best I had ever seen live, I had vivid memories of my fucks with her in High School which were still my most physically satisfying ever, over the last few months I had actually started to like her and enjoyed having her around, and she seemed genuinely interested in solving her extramarital affairs problem, albeit in an unusual way.

After a few minutes of swapping spit and me massaging her almost perfect big boobs she knelt down, undid my pants and with my unconscious though enthusiastic assistance pulled them off, and then started sucking my cock. God could she suck cock!

I was quickly ready to erupt but I now knew that I had to have her pussy, so I pulled her up, sat her on the edge of the table, and tormented her cunt and clit with my fingers, lips, and tongue until she had convulsed through two massive orgasms. Before she had recovered from the second, while she was prone, face-up, on the kitchen table, I buried my cock in one thrust and proceeded to ferociously bang away.

She was even better than I remembered. She pulsed her pussy muscles while she banged back and bucked her ass off the table. She was hot, wet, tight, energetic, and motivated. In no time I ejaculated a monster load into her pussy while she was writhing around overtaken by her own, third, orgasm. My climax was so intense that my knees buckled and it was all I could do not to collapse on top of her.

Over the next two hours I ate more pussy than I had in the entire previous year, and fucked an ass for the first time in twoyears. After she showered and dressed she took out the draft contract. The only change she made was replacing Jimmy's name with a scientific description of the DNA alleles that Jimmy and I had in common. She initialed and dated the change and signed the contract. I did the same. She gave me a passionate kiss, squeezed my balls, and then with a devilish smile on her face said "Call me this weekend and we can set up a fuck schedule."

I simply nodded agreement.

"And put that contract in your safety deposit box and let your lawyer know that it's there," she said as she walked out the door.

Friday I was worthless at work. I had the strangest mix of euphoria, guilt, self-loathing, and excitement. After a sleepless Friday night, when I called Gail Saturday morning I had come to grips with my situation. Sex with her was the best possible, I was too weak to stay away from her, and I knew that if she wasn't fucking me she'd find someone else which would ultimately lead to ruining Jimmy's marriage.

After she rode me reverse cowgirl to a fantastic orgasm that Saturday, then sucked my dick clean, we showered together and then had a "business meeting." We clinically discussed how we could fuck twice a week, get away for one or two nights together every three-four months, and be sure that Jimmy would never find out. Between the knowledge I had from my business, her devious mind, my monetary resources, and the fact that my house was isolated and only three miles from Jimmy's, we had worked out a fool-proof plan – including no public displays of affection – within two hours.

Gail joined the health club I was a member of and once a week we work out at the same time for about forty five minutes, and then in a soundproof massage room work my cock in and out of her cunt and/or ass for another thirty minutes. One afternoon a week while Jimmy is working a long shift at the hospital she brings Bethany to my parents' house, her parents' house (they no longer lived in a trailer with financial help that Jimmy and Abigail provided), or a babysitter, and Gail comes over to my house for two hours.

My sexual relationship with Gail has now been going on for seven years. The only time we ever fucked with a condom was when she and Jimmy were trying for another kid – I had to be sure that he was the father. After she got pregnant, unlike her first pregnancy her libido soared and I had to fuck her four times a week in addition to her wearing Jimmy out. The only time we didn't have regular sex in those seven years was for a month after Alicia, my second niece, was born, and when Jimmy's family went on vacations.

Over those seven years I know for a fact that Abigail has not only never been with another man, she has no desire to be. Cynic that I am I even set up several "tests" of her "fidelity," tests that she definitely would have flunked before we signed our contract but now passed with flying colors.

Abigail and I have never told each other "I love you." I'm not sure that I know what romantic love is. I love Jimmy, Bethany and Alicia, and nearly love my parents – but that is familial love. I "love" my co-workers and several other people as friends, but with no romantic involvement whatsoever. I do know that I cherish the time I have with Abigail even if we're not fucking, and she completely satisfies any possible sexual craving I might have.

Abigail has completely overcome her trailer trash roots. She is a contributing member to society, a wonderful wife to Jimmy, and a great mother to her girls.

I also think that Abigail is still as "in lust" with me as she was in High School. She really seems to be content and enjoys life. I truly believe what she said to me in the heat of our last weekly massage room encounter. As she slowly ground her pelvis into mine while pulsing her pussy muscles and staring down into my face she muttered (intermittent moans removed for clarity): "Will, I am so fucking happy! I never thought that life could be this good, and complete!"