I Critique Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

After a few minutes of sucking on Jennifer's clit and caressing it with my tongue, I heard and felt her start to cum. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes! I'm cumming. Yes! Suck me. Suck my clit!" she sang out joyously, and her legs squeezed my head and her heels dug into my back. Unlike many women, Jennifer did not put her hands on my head and press my face into her pussy. Her arms were straight out at her sides, pressing into the bed and, with her heels, giving her leverage to jam her pussy into my face while her ass lifted off the bed. "Yes! Yes! Oh, that's good." She trilled while she continued cumming, until climaxing with one great thrust of her pussy into my face, and then she relaxed back onto the bed. My arms still tightly held her thighs and I kept sucking and licking her clit until I was sure Jennifer was through cumming.

When I was sure, I moved my mouth from her clit and sucked the delicious cum juices from her pussy, including licking off what was on her pussy lips. After devouring all the nectar, I continued licking Jennifer between one of her inner and outer pussy lips, and peeked up at the happy smile on her face. "Oh, George, that was wonderful. Oooo, yes, that feels good. Oh! Oh! I like that. Keep doing that." When Jennifer realized that I was going to continue eating her pussy after she had climaxed, she encouraged me and then snuggled her head into her pillow to enjoy what I was doing.

I was enjoying it too, of course; Jennifer has a really delightful pussy and my mouth and my nose derived great pleasure from her. My tongue probed between the inner and outer labia, until I reached the point where her inner lip ends by joining her other inner lip to form her clit hood. The outer lip continues and I licked its inner surface all the way to Jennifer's mons, enjoying the feel of her soft pubic hair there on my tongue. My nostrils savored the fragrant juices that her pussy had produced and I enjoyed the way she was slowly fucking against my face. After pleasing my taste buds again, I started probing between Jennifer's other inner and outer pussy lips.

This pair of labia received the same slow licking and probing treatment as the other pair, and again I avoided Jennifer's clit hood. Later, my tongue would be massaging her there and even caressing the sweetest of sweet spots that is sheltering there, but not be for a while yet. As she had said earlier, we had all day to make love and Jennifer was truly enjoying what my tongue was doing for her pussy and I was truly enjoying what Jennifer's delectable pussy was doing for me.

One of the nicest things her pussy was doing for me was fucking stronger and stronger up into my face as she became more and more aroused. I always take great pleasure in the feel of a wet pussy pushing itself into my face and Jennifer has a really wonderful pussy, in terms of its aroma, taste, appearance and texture. In order to continue enjoying her pussy for as long as I could, I started licking the outer surfaces of her outer lips, keeping Jennifer in the same high state of excitement, but not a higher one, and pleasuring my tongue on her pubic hair. I licked both her outer lips and her mons while my face enjoyed the rest of her pussy and my ears enjoyed her moans of pleasure.

Even though I had been licking relatively insensitive parts of her pussy, Jennifer had gotten closer to cumming, her moans louder and starting to end in whimpers and her pussy jamming harder against my face. "Oh, George, my pussy just loves that. Keep eating me. Make me cum," was her entreaty, and that was my intention but neither of us was in a hurry and I knew we would both enjoy it even more as Jennifer took longer to cum. After I finished licking her less sensitive parts, I retraced the path my tongue had taken earlier, licking her inner and outer pussy lips but avoiding her clit. As her whole upper body thrashed on the bed, Jennifer was begging me to make her cum; her juices were flooding from her pussy and her ass was almost bouncing off the bed, she was ramming herself into my face so hard. I knew the time was almost right so my tongue went to the inner surfaces of her inner pussy lips, starting at the lower end, directly below her love hole.

I slowly licked up one lip until my tongue was even with Jennifer's love hole, and then moved over to lick the other inner lip, again until it was even with her love hole. Jennifer's pussy was ramming into my face by this time, her ass lifting off her roommate's pillow as she dug her heels into my back. She was moaning and whimpering her pleasure and telling me how much she loved the way I was eating her pussy and how much she wanted to cum. My arms held tightly to Jennifer's thighs and my fingers gently pulled apart her inner pussy lips so my tongue could pleasure the inside surfaces. Jennifer has such a tight pussy that it was necessary to pull them apart and once I had done so, their texture was a delight to my tongue.

My tongue was also a delight to Jennifer; she continued thrashing on her bed and her thighs had turned out so her pussy was fully accessible to my pleasuring tongue. From one lip to the other it went, moving across her love hole and relishing the incredible flavor of her wetness. Although I tried to squeeze into her love hole, Jennifer was just too tight and my tongue not rigid enough for me to insert more than the tip. Even as I enjoyed eating her pussy, I was anticipating the pleasure that lay ahead of us when I squeezed my cock into this tight but slick hole.

Jennifer was extremely ready to cum and I was ready to have her cum, so I continued licking along the inner surfaces of her pussy lips until I had passed her love hole. The upper edge of that delightful pink place was where my tongue probed next, indirectly stimulating Jennifer's clit. When I knew the time was perfect, I heeded her pleas for me to suck her clit, but first my tongue caressed her darling love button for a few strokes and then I wrapped my mouth around her engorged clit. I sucked and licked the same as I had earlier for less than a minute until Jennifer joyfully cried out "Yes! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes!" Her arms stayed out at her sides while her legs imprisoned my head and swung back and forth while Jennifer dug her heels into my back, lifted her ass off the bed and mashed her pussy into my face. I kept sucking on her clit in my mouth and caressing her with my tongue for as long as Jennifer continued to cum. Her pussy is one of the most wonderful places my face has ever been, and I enjoyed myself so much while Jennifer continued cumming that I almost regretted it when she climaxed with another great thrust into my face.

Any fleeting regrets that I might have had were outweighed by the knowledge that I would be able to feast on the delightful fresh cum juices that Jennifer had produced for me, and they were as delicious as I knew they would be. Although I was strongly tempted, I left enough of the juices in her pussy that they would be able to perform their natural function because I expected that Jennifer and I would be fucking in a few minutes. However, I devoured everything that was external, dripping from her labia, soaked into her pubic hair, running out of her love hole, and everywhere else.

While Jennifer lay happily on her bed, gathering her strength after cumming, I used a sheet and wiped as much of her juices off my face as I could. This was in keeping with sexual etiquette, because I expected our faces to be close together within a few minutes and I hoped to kiss her several or many times. The feel and taste of Jennifer's clit and the heavenly taste and aroma of the fresh cum juices, combined with everything else that we had been doing on Jennifer's little bed and, of course, the Viagra that I had taken that morning, had my cock stiff and fully ready.

With Jennifer looking at me and smiling, I crept up the bed to lie beside her. "George," she said, "you ate my pussy better than anybody ever has." After seeing my cock, ready and eager, she added "I hope your cock feels just half as good to my pussy as your mouth was." Then she reached under her mattress, dug out a condom and handed it to me.

"Well, Jennifer, you have one of the tightest and sweetest pussies I have ever seen or tasted, and I am really eager to get my cock in there. I think we are about to do some of the best fucking either of us has ever done." Having said that, I put on the condom and moved over until I was kneeling between her legs, then leaned forward so my arms were curled under hers and my weight was on my forearms. Jennifer reached down and pulled apart the lips of her pussy, which was already wet in anticipation. I shifted my weight so I was supported by my knees and one arm and with my other hand, I held my cock and steered it into the tight, wet hole that awaited it.

When the tip of my cock pressed against Jennifer's pussy, I could feel just how tight it was, even with her holding it open so I moved the head of my cock up and down in the slit to coat it with the juices that were flowing. Once the tip was in, I wedged forward and my cock head squeezed in, past its ridge. Jennifer sighed pleasurably with this initial penetration and I gave a short, firm thrust. The first inch of my shaft squeezed into where we both wanted it. Once I had gotten this much in, the rest of my cock would be able to squeeze in also, but it would take a while and another series of firm but gentle thrusts. Jennifer is so tight I didn't want to hurt her or myself by just ramming my cock into her. I leaned forward so my weight was distributed on both my elbows again and started the short thrusts that it would take. Jennifer, still holding her pussy open for me, was cooing at the pleasure she was already receiving.

With every stroke, a little more of my cock penetrated Jennifer's pussy, giving more pleasure to both of us. After about two inches of my shaft had entered, she let go of her pussy lips and put her arms around my neck to pull me toward her. One of the advantages of the missionary position is that it allows the man and woman to whisper sweet and erotic things to each other, so I lowered my upper body until I had full contact with Jennifer, enjoying the feel of her breasts and their rigid nipples as they rubbed against my chest. "I really love your cock in me, George, and the farther you go in, the more I love it. I'm sorry if I'm too tight. I haven't been with very many men before."

"I love your pussy, so wet and tight. Once I am all the way in, we'll have a nice, long, slow fuck, but let me know if it hurts. I can tell you haven't been with very many men so I'll go as slowly as you want me to. Do what your body wants to do and you will get the most pleasure, and by getting the most pleasure, you will be giving me the most pleasure."

"It hurts some when you split me open but it stops hurting and starts feeling good right away. Keep going. This is really great."

I did keep going, slowly but firmly until my cock was all the way in one of the loveliest and tightest pussies I have ever felt. Slowly, I backed out and then slowly I stroked my cock forward again, eliciting a moan of pleasure from Jennifer and a matching one from myself because we were both enjoying ourselves so much. Back I stroked, and then forward again, over and over, while Jennifer clung to me with her arms. Her legs curled around mine, squeezing me and allowing my cock to penetrate another fraction of an inch, producing more pleasurable moans and more slick juices from her pussy.

"My God, this feels so great," Jennifer murmured into my ear, just before she kissed it. "It hurt a little at first, but now it just feels wonderful."

"I'm glad, Jennifer, because it feels wonderful to me too."

Although Jennifer had demonstrated expertise in oral sex, she admitted to a lack of experience in fucking, and her very tight pussy proved it. However, her body began instinctively doing things that enhanced her own pleasure, and mine in turn. We were enjoying the full body contact of the missionary position but very little of my weight was actually on Jennifer, being supported by my knees and elbows. Her arms and legs had wrapped themselves around me earlier without much thought and now, Jennifer started thrusting her pussy back to meet my strokes. The first time resulted in a cry of delighted surprise as her clit rubbed against the top of my cock. The next time was a delight but not a surprise, as was the time after that.

"Oh, George, my clit feels wonderful. What are you doing?"

"You are the one doing it. When you stroke back to meet me like that, it feels good because your clit is rubbing against my cock. My cock feels really good too, rubbing against your clit."

We continued for a long time, her clit and my cock in full contact on every stroke. Jennifer was still tight but her juices were running so heavily that my cock easily sloshed in and out and every combined stroke we made brought forth new expressions of joy. Both of us knew this couldn't last forever, and then Jennifer sang out "This is great, George. I'm almost cumming again and I've never cum three times like this before."

I was getting close to cumming also so I changed my stroke a little. With maximum penetration in Jennifer's pussy, I moved forward on her so the angle of entry was changed. Our cock and clit still had the same amount of contact as I plunged in and out and Jennifer thrust back, but it was a stronger contact. I increased the speed of my strokes and Jennifer matched the increased speed. Her head thrashed under my face while her hips swiveled wildly under me. Jennifer's moans were mostly whimpers; I knew she was on the verge of cumming, and that this would be the best one of the day. "Oh! Oh! Yes! I'm gonna cum. Yes. Oh, God, yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Jennifer's legs tightened their grip on mine and her fingernails dug into my back as her arms squeezed me tighter. "Oh! Oh! Oh, God yes. Fuck me good. Fuck my clit." As always, the more pleasure Jennifer got from cumming, the greater was my pleasure. For almost three minutes, Jennifer continued cumming, and I held off my own climax until she was through, but my cock was throbbing as I continued thrusting into her pussy, which was wildly fucking back to me.

Finally, she climaxed; her nails dug deep into me; her back arched, jamming her pussy into me with extra zeal, and her legs gave one last squeeze. After climaxing, Jennifer sagged back on the bed, a look of pure bliss on her face, while all her muscles relaxed. I continued thrusting my cock in and out of her soggy, relaxed pussy until I climaxed, filling my condom with my cum.

We lay together for a long time, kissing each other and saying over and over how great it had been. Jennifer asked for and got my telephone number and I told her she was always welcome to come and see me for another session of ecstasy, either bringing her manuscripts or not. She wondered whether to buy her roommate a new pillowcase or try to get the old one clean. I suggested that the whole pillow was so soaked with juices from one of the most marvelous pussies that I had ever smelled or tasted that it would never be clean again, and that I would like to keep it as a reminder until the next time we got together. Jennifer agreed to that. "We have some unused beds in the dorm. I'll just swipe a pillow from one of them."

As I got up to leave, Jennifer lay happy and naked on the bed. Before I opened the door to the hall, I noticed that the security lock had been set, keeping anybody from entering even with a key. When I closed the door behind me, I saw the missing hand towel tied around the doorknob.

Thank you for reading this story. I would appreciate having your opinion, either good or bad, either posted publicly or emailed to me. I have found that feedback helps and encourages me to write more and better, and I always reply when I receive it.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers
12