I Cured Mom's Constipation Anal Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was naturally more than happy to agree. I immediately got up and sat near to her face by putting both my knees on the both sides of her face.

Then I lowered my head till my lips again touched her vagina. I put my mouth on her cunt opening and started licking the nectar from her cunt. She was leaking her cunt juices. Then I started sucking her clit and pressed it in my lips. Mom gave a big muffled moan and she opened her own mouth and got hold of my cock which was fully erect now and was hanging above her face. Mom has taken more than half of my erect cock in her mouth and was vigorously sucking it. We both were in heaven and in 69 position we were sucking each other.

I caught her clit in my teeth and started gently chewing it and then I put my one finger in her ass and another finger of the other hand I put in her cunt and started moving both the fingers in and out. Mom could not speak anything as her own mouth was filled with my cock but she was moaning like anything and her vigor of sucking my cock showed that she was enjoying it like anything. She was moaning so loudly that I feared that the neighbors may not hear it, but we both were so lost in lust that we didn't cared anything.

Mom folded both her knees and in turned them to her shoulders. She got hold of knees with both hands and parted them apart . her both knees were touching almost her shoulders and this gave me the better view and access to her cunt and ass. I put another 2 fingers in her ass and also in her cunt and now I was fucking her both cunt and ass simultaneously with three fingers each. And with teeth I was sucking and chewing her clit.

Mom's orgasm was nearing up as she was bucking her ass in the air and pushing her cunt on my face. I also increased my speed. Then suddenly mom's body got tense and she gave a pleasure full cry and her orgasm hit her. Her cunt juices started flowing and it drenched my face and also my hand in her cunt. She kept bucking her cunt and kept lost in her orgasm. And here I kept fucking her in cunt and in ass with my 3 fingers each.

After some time she regained her composure and let go of her knees. I withdrew my own cock from her lips and sat near her. She smiled shyly to me and said," Oh Romy! My son! It was great. I think we both are fully lubricated and now you do the "clearing of blockage" in my vagina.

I nodded my head in affirmation. We both were behaving normal mom and son now. I took hold of pack of condoms and pulled one condom out. I tear it up and took it on my cock. ( I thought if the cock was to be put in condom, then what was the need to suck my cock to lubricate it. But we both knew in our mind that the clearing of blockage in vagina is just an excuse to fuck in cunt. so I kept silent".

I asked mom to lye down and she lye on bed and opened both her legs apart. I sat between them and got hold of my erect and fat cock in hand. Her cunt was glistening with my saliva and also with her own cunt juices. She was totally nude and her boobs, which were very big in size and firm were dancing on her chest. I looked in her eyes and smiled. She was feeling some shyness and in shame she closed her eyes and with her hand she motioned me to go ahead.

I took my cock in hand and put the tip of it on her cunt opening. For the first time in my life I was going to fuck her in cunt. I felt a shiver in my spine. I felt some trembling in her body also. I gave a small thrust and her cunt lips opened with the pressure of my cock head. They opened apart as if some beloved opens the gates of her house to let her lover in. the mushroom shaped head of cock disappeared in her cunt. she bucked her cunt up to receive more of cock in side and here I also gave another big thrust. Now more than half of my cock had disappeared in her cunt.

She was feeling fully filled in cunt, and as she was not fucked in the cunt for about one year now, she was fully tight there. As I had already sucked and licked her cunt just now, so she was fully lubricated, so I kept giving thrusts with my cock and in about 5-6 jerks, my cock was completely in her cunt now.

With my last thrust my cock fully entered in her cunt and our public bones met. She again folded her knees towards her shoulder and kept them in her hands. This gave me best angle for penetration. I kept my cock in her cunt and keeping it there in as such, I remained in the same position for some time and kept enjoying the feeling of my cock in her cunt. mom was waiting me to start my in and out motion, but when she found me standing still, she opened her eyes and looked towards me. She feared that perhaps I may have changed my mind and may not fuck her.

She asked me as to what was the matter. I lowered my mouth and kissed her on the lips with love and said," Oh mom! You are so beautiful and sweat. I love you so much. Why have we not done this before. It is all so pleasure and heaven. I love you."

Mom's own eyes became moist with love and she also kissed me back and said," Oh Romy! My son. I also love you so much and I feel blessed to have such a handsome and young son like you, who is ready to not only clear my constipation daily but also ready to clear the problems in my vagina. Thank you so much. Now I need not go to any doctor. You please regularly clear the blockage and obstacles in my ass and cunt, daily. And now don't wait and start the in and out motion. I can hardly wait it."

I kissed mom on the lips and started giving big and powerful jerks with my cock. With both my hands I got hold of her boobs and started sucking them and her nipples. Her nipples were very sensitive. When I kept chewing them, she started giving loud moans and I also increased my speed of fucking.

We both were actually floating in the occean of lust. Now i was withdrewing my cock that only the tip of it remained inside of her cunt and then with a powerful thrust i was shoving all of my cock in her cunt. She was bucking her cunt in the air and was enjoying the fuck after a very big gap.

I put both my arms under her knees and that kept her legs wide apart and also in folded position. That gave a best position of penetration for cock. I put my lips on her lips and started kissing her with vogor. I was fondling both her boobs with my both hands and was fucking with full speed.

Mom was enjoying it and moaning loudly. She brought down her hand near to her cunt and felt my pulsating cock going in and out of her cunt. Then with her long nails she started scratching the base of my cock. She was gently scratching my cock and this was bringing me to the brink of explosion.

My orgasm was nearing up now and same was the position of mom. She was also nearing her own orgasm for the second time. I whispered in her ear," Mom! it feels so good . i am nearing it and may not stand long."

Mom also replied back," oh Romy! My son! Please increase your speed and go with more power. I am also not far."

This gave me energy and now cock was moving in and out with highest speed.

I sensed that i was to come. Some lava erupted from my cock and started rushing towards the tip of it. I gave a loud moan and squeezed mom's boobs in my hands and darted my tongue in her mouth and kissed her powerfully. With a big "OH" i came in her cunt ( in condom) . mom knew that i was coming and that sent her on the edge. She also screamed a big "AAHHHH" and came on my cock.

We both were having perhaps the biggest orgasm of our life simultaneously.

I don't know, for how long i kept cumming and mom also had kept her ass in the air to have all of my cock in her cunt and to enjoy her own orgasm.

After some time our mutual orgasm subsided and i fell like a limp and dead dog on her chest. She was also breathing heavily. She had hugged me in both her arms very tightly. After some time the clutch of her arms loosened on my back and we regained our composure. I opened my eyes and saw in mom's eyes. She was also looking to me. I smiled and asked," how was it mom? Did it help to clear the passage of your vagina and how you feel."

Mom's face turned read in shyness and she spoke softly," Oh son! That was great. You are a real stud with monstrous cock. I never felt so filled up with your father. You are so big and fat down there. You have cleared properly my vaginal passage. I think till you are there with me, i will need not go to any doctor for my menstrual problems. Thank you so much."

I lovingly hugged my mom back and kissing her on face , i said," Oh thank you mom. Thanks that you liked my efforts to clear your passage. I am your son and it is my duty to help you out in any way i can. I am always there. I will keep helping to clear your both, vaginal and anal tubes , with my tool, till you like."

Mom said," oh it is so nice of you. You see that i am getting old and such problems will keep coming. So will be a nice son and keep regularly helping me in this way? I may need you in both my holes to clear them."

I said<," O.K mom! then it is final. From today onward, i will daily fuck you in the ass in the morning and in cunt in the night. Will that be sufficient?"

Mom said," oh no! That is too much. This may make you weak. Once a day is sufficient. I am also getting old and daily two times may be more than i can take. You can do in ass on one day and on another day in cunt. "

I laughed and said," OH! Mom that is funny, but what will we do on your menstrual days. Then we may be able to do in your cunt."

Now mom was also feeling at ease and laughingly said," Oh that is no problem. On these days you can clear my mouth."

I also laughed and said," O.K that will be nice as in this way you need not go to gynecologist for your ass or cunt , but you will need not go to any dentist even>'

We both laughed and hugged. After that day, i daily fuck her in either ass or cunt. In our house we are like husband and wife and out we are loving son and mother. We both are happy and enjoying our mutual sex life this way.