I Dare You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NI: You should be more naughty more often. This was delicious.

Me: Yes.

NI: Promise?

Me: Swear.

NI: Someone is collapsing.

Me: Me!

NI: Hahahaha, you're adorable. See you tomorrow?

Me: Suck you tomorrow.

NI: I'll hold you to your word. For now, how about a virtual cuddle?

Me: Mmmhmmm. Wanna fall asleep in your arms.

NI: Me too, Jess, me too.

-----

"It's been a pleasure, Jess. I'm sad this is coming to an end, but I'm looking forward to the next step. That'll be the most daring thing we've ever done.

But I couldn't leave you without one last gift, cutie. To have you panting, I need you panty-less at the bar. I dare you."

I felt my throat go dry while reading that first sentence. It was the end of the vanilla-scented red letters and dares, and I was already feeling nostalgic about their loss. But she was right, there were better things ahead, hopefully.

I slid the letter in my gym bag and smiled. Instinctively, I turned around to try and gauge reactions from nearby players, but once again and for the last time, nothing jumped out at me. This was going to be a long, long practice, but the anticipation of the night should help me power through.

I knew she was going to be watching me. If I let it show, she could easily see how absent-minded or apprehensive I was. So I spent the two hours forcing myself to focus on our drills, runs, exercises, and practice match, but in the back of my mind, the thought that I'd be kissing her tonight, and quite possibly more, wouldn't leave me. By the end of practice, I nearly ran to take a shower, and was one of the first ones out, hair dried, gym bag packed, ready to take on the night in my knee-length black dress.

And panty-less. Obviously, panty-less.

I eagerly waited for the players to finish up, trying hard not to stare at their naked or half-naked bodies as they came out of the shower and got dressed. I clearly failed and kept wondering if these were her hard nips, or those harder ones, or maybe those small but very perky ones. Which pair was going to end up in my mouth tonight? And how about her delicate pussy? Was it this eager shaven one, or that landing strip, or maybe that trimmed one? Did I see a glint of wetness over there? Mmmhmmm. And her ass? Which one would I be spanking in a bit? The tiny round one, the bubbly one, the caramel one, or... Argh, I had to calm down because I couldn't make a mess of my nice dress.

Finally, most of the players were ready and we headed out. No one asked me to drive them, thankfully, as I would've had to refuse due to my other obligations. Time seemed to slow down even more, with each passing minute. I wished I could spin the clock's hands so we were finally at the bar, and she had finally revealed herself, but I had to trudge along, walking to my car, driving around, waiting for traffic, parking my car, all kinds of mundane things that just wouldn't end.

Before I got out of my car, I slipped my hand and tested the waters. "Waters" was an accurate depiction. I was nearly soaked.

I rushed to the bar and found most of the team was already gathered around a few tables. I took a seat on one of the high chairs and waited. They could have been talking about anything, I didn't care, didn't hear, didn't talk. I was simply nodding and smiling to the congrats on my header goal and my sprint and perfect pass. My brain told me they were being nice and I should be more involved for the sake of team spirit, but my heart was pounding with one question: When?

A couple of rounds of drinks later, most of the players moved to the dance-floor and I was nearly ripping at the seams. I stayed behind, pretending I was keeping an eye on our belongings and stared down at my drink. Had she changed her mind or was she toying with my patience? Was she making sure I was wired up, or giving me a chance to back off if I'd had doubts? And what if it was just a game and she was done with me? No, no, no way.

That's when I noticed the vanilla smell. Someone was sitting next to me and my heart nearly jumped from my chest. I raised my eyes and saw her. Smile and fear mixing on her face, kindness and naughtiness in her eyes, and a little shiver on her lips.

I smiled. She smiled back and my whole world stopped. I finally admitted to myself that I wanted it to be her from the start, and I was beyond ecstatic that she was indeed the one.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Hi," I barely managed through my dry throat.

She placed her hand on mine, sending a shockwave of electricity through my body. Was it me trembling or was it her? The barrier between our bodies was blurred, and so was our perception. Too many feelings to process at once. She smiled again. I answered her.

"I love this dress. Too bad you'll have to take it off soon."

My mouth went drier. Her finger slid up my arm a little, provoking goosebumps all over. Then she dropped it to my thigh, under the table, away from any voyeur's eyes. I shivered. Slowly, she brought it to the hem of my dress, stopped, and smiled again. Her eyes were fixated on mine and I didn't dare breathe, let alone blink.

I calculated that it would take me a second to spread open my legs, shove the dress upward with one hand and, with the other, grab her hand and put it on and in me. I remained still, breath caught in my throat, transfixed by her eyes.

She started pushing the hem up with her finger, inching closer and closer to where I ached for it to be. My world had completely stopped. Music, crowd, bar, drinks, smells, people, nothing and no one existed but her and the pounding of my entire body.

She finally reached high enough and moved it toward the center. My naked pussy was underneath her finger and she knew I'd done what she asked. Her smile widened. I readjusted my position, spreading my legs a little further apart to give her better access.

As her finger slid down, helped by my wetness, she leaned into my neck and whispered:

"Is that dripping pussy for me, Jess?"

All I could do was nod my head in approval. My name coming out from her lips sounded sexier than it had ever been, the hissing at the end sneaking in my ears and titillating my senses.

She dipped her finger between my folds and instantly found my hard clit. A growl of appreciation resonated against my neck. I pushed myself further into her finger. She circled it a few times and began applying a bit of pressure.

A shudder coursed through me and I barely stifled a loud moan. Instead, a whimper escaped my lips along with the words, "Oh God!"

"I'd rather hear you say my name," she half-scolded half-ordered in my ear. Her finger stopped, waiting for my answer.

"Please, Brooke."

Her finger restarted its circles, then slid a little lower and into me. I felt my insides tighten around it. This... I didn't want this to ever stop. She licked my neck and paused against my ear. Her finger slowly pumped in and out of me twice.

"Come home with me, I dare you."