I Didn't Think I Could Do It

Story Info
Husband wants to share me.
1.6k words
4.24
133.8k
16
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexyguard
Sexyguard
26 Followers

I didn't think I would ever do it.

I am an average woman let me stress that point. Fifty years old no perfect d cup breasts or flat stomach. No I am 5'2" tall my boobs sag a little and I carry some extra pounds around the hips and thighs. I have red hair and freckles. I am married to my second husband we have been together for 8 years now and before that I had 25 years with my first Husband and had three children. These two men are the only ones I have ever had and it was a big step for me to sleep with my current man after so long with only one man.

My current man Steve has had a lot of experience which included group sex with his ex. We have discussed his exploits and I have made it clear that I am far too conservative and old to consider any sought of activity like this but we fantasize while making love and Steve has taught me a lot about sex. He says I am very good in bed. While sex was very vanilla with my first husband it is exciting with Steve and he has taught me to be more demanding. I ask for what I want and he always allows me time to orgasm. Steve eats me like pussy is his favourite meal and now I love to suck and lick his cock where before it was a chore.

Anyway I have worked as a PA for the owner of a medium player in construction for the past 15 years. Peter Sinclair my boss is around 45, short balding with a paunch that comes from middle age. Peter and I have always worked well together and our relationship has been professional at all times but we are friends and sometimes we go out as couples. Peters wife is a stunning lady.

On occasions we have had to travel interstate for meetings to secure construction contracts and each time Peter has always conducted himself as a boss should. Yes we went to dinner together but there was never an indication of attraction either from him to me or the other way.

Well last month we had to go to Melbourne for two nights for negotiations of a new contract. This deal was very important to the growth of our company and in the current economic environment an insurance for our employees. We booked into a nice hotel and had connecting rooms so I was close to take notes and as the meetings were held in a small conference room in the hotel gave us a convenient home base to adjourn and prepare further briefs and change any documents. The hotel provided a printer copier and Internet connections so I could easily access our server at head office to access any documents or plans.

The meetings went extremely well and we managed to seal the deal which made Peter very happy. He and I went to dinner to celebrate and the wine flowed free. I like a drink and the mood was that of a celebration so after dinner we went to a local bar to continue. Good drinking and a few laughs saw us reach closing time well and truly inebriated but on a real high from our business success. We returned to our hotel and went to our rooms. I undressed and slipped into my nighty a shortish red satin one that was low cut but not what I would call overtly sexy.

I was heading to bed and the phone rang it was Steve. We talked for a while about the successful meeting and he knew I would be getting a bonus. Steve picked up that I was under the weather and made a joke about how I should give Peter a bonus. I knew he was suggesting that I sleep with Peter which is something we joked and fantasized about. I was never going to do it so we just laughed when I said I might just do that, giving Steve something to think about while he wanked off in my absence.

After the phone call Peter knocked on the connecting door and told me he wasn't ready to sleep and asked if I wanted to hit the mini bar. I was on a high and said why not. I thought about changing but as my nighty wasn't too revealing or so I thought I decided to go in as I was. Peter didn't show any surprise at my state of dress, a respect he had for me after so many years I guess. We poured drinks and sat on the couch looking out at the city lights.

After a couple of drinks I was really pissed and I moved around on the lounge. Peter was talking but stopped mid sentence and when I looked at him I noticed he was looking straight at my breasts. I looked down and saw that the nighty had moved on my right tit and half my nipple was visible. My instinct was to cover up but I instead leant forward allowing my nipple to become fully exposed. My nipples hardened as my exposure was turning me on. Peter finished his drink and was really drunk. He said he was going to bed and got up trying to take off his shirt but stumbling around nearly fell over the coffee table. I stood and helped steady him and to help him. We got him stripped to his boxers and he fell on his back on the bed. He looked up at me and said thank you Barbara for all your help I couldn't have done this deal without you. He then smiled and said nice tits as well.

I smiled and climbed on the bed on my knees and leant over intending to give him a hug and peck on the cheek. As I did my nighty flopped forward giving Peter an unobstructed view into my top of my boobs in all their floppy glory. Being pissed I slipped and fell over him so he instictivly hugged me. His hand and arm wrapped around my bum and when I felt his fingers run up my thigh even though he didn't touch my genital area my body shuddered with an unexplained sexual pleasure. My nipples showed Peter my desire hard and long hanging close to his face. He gently pulled me closer and his tongue snaked out and stroked around my right nipple sending my sexual excitement racing up the scale. Peters fingers where now exploring my wet pussy stroking my clit while his lips closed around my nipple. I was so excited nothing was going to stop me from having sex with this man.

My hand moved to the front of his boxers and I extracted his thick very hard cock from his fly and began stroking it slowly. Peter was thicker than both my previous partners and maybe a little longer tan Steve at around 7". He was now savagely sucking my tit and fingering my hole with three fingers inserted to the last knuckle. I pulled upward and his mouth come free and I said I cant fuck you we are married and then I came on his hand as he worked me hard. I squirt sometimes and I really gushed over him which encourage him to finger me harder. I leant over further nearer his prick for a better view and as I started to build towards another orgasm opened my mouth and engulfed around 4" of his hard cock in my mouth. My hand was still wrapped around it and pumping and I just gave him a sluttish sloppy blow job. Peter pulled me around till we were in the sixty nine position and as his tongue touched my clit my nose was buried into his balls. His cock was deep in my throat and I pumped up and down on it. Peter in the meantime was eating my pussy like he hadn't had a feed in months.

I came all over him as his cock emptied stream after stream of cum into my mouth. We hugged and kissed for at least an hour while talking about our partners. He told me his wife was only into intercourse and never had oral. As we talked he became hard again and I stroked his stiffening cock. I wasn't thinking of my partner Steve anymore I was filled with lust and wanted to have sex all night. Peter asked if he could eat me again and he asked if I could talk dirty to him as his wife was silent in bed.. I am not one for dirty talk myself but as he brought me to a squirting climax I asked him to fuck my slutty wet cunt.

Peter moved up my body and placed his thick knob at the entrance to my pussy and entered me in one thrust. He fucked me fuller than any man before with long hard trusts his big sack of balls slapping into my arse. I reached around and fingered his arse and he filled my pussy with a large load of cum and then pulled out and went down and sucked his own cum from my body.

He fucked me five times that night once in my virgin arse. I sucked him in the shower and rimmed his bum which was new to him. My bloke Steve loved it when I told him what had happened and he fucked me silly all the next night. I told him I enjoyed the experience and would do it more if he wanted me too.

Its six weeks on now and Peter and I have not repeated anything we are back to our normal working relationship. At least till our next trip on business.

Sexyguard
Sexyguard
26 Followers