I Found My Sister Stripping Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,667 Followers

"What are you doing, Geo?" I nearly screamed. "That stuff will kill you!"

For some reason this made her laugh. "Calm down little brother. The only way this is going to kill me is if you tell our parents, or if I try to drive. I don't plan on driving anywhere anymore, so relax."

"What about taking me home?" I demanded.

"It's three in the morning. I'll take you home when we get up. You can sleep in the spare room."

This mollified me somewhat, and I began to relax. Geo passed the blunt around, and when it came to me, I broke down to everyone's pressure, and took a puff. I began coughing immediately, and the three women laughed even more.

I passed the blunt back to Geo, and asked, "So you must make good money, dancing."

"It's called stripping, John," Amber said matter-of-factly, "and your sister is the best in three counties. Dixie, here is really good too."

"Oh, yeah?" I said, really comfortable with everything going on. "I'd like to see that."

Dixie tried to argue that she wasn't that good, but Amber was already up and starting some music. Dixie reluctantly got up and started swaying and moving to the music, removing her clothing. She had slightly bigger breasts than Amber, but smaller than my sister's. Her pussy was clean shaven, except for a landing strip. When she was done, I complimented her, and told her she really was good. To my surprise, she remained naked, and just sat back down next to me.

"Your sister is the real treat to watch," Dixie said, still blushing from her dance.

"That's right! You've had a dance from two of us, but haven't really seen Jaz go, have you John?" I about said that I had indeed seen her, but at the look she gave me, I remembered that I wasn't supposed to tell anyone about what happened earlier.

"Umm, n-no, I haven't." I stammered out lamely.

"He is so cute, Jaz. Why have you been hiding him from us all this time?" My sister just shook her head, and took another hit off the joint. "Okay, Jaz, your turn. Show him why you are the best."

"I don't know." Geo replied, and I felt a bit of a letdown. Sure she is my sister, but I had really enjoyed our previous session, and even though I knew nothing would happen with her friends here, I couldn't help thinking...

"Go on!" Dixie announced. "We are all friends here. No one is going to tell that you gave a lap dance to your brother."

I could have kissed Dixie right then, but settled for squeezing her leg. When I tried to pull my hand away, she grabbed it, and put it back, just above the knee.

"Oh, fine! Little brother, are you ready to have your mind blown?" She quickly downed her drink, and took a huge hit off the joint, before getting up and starting her dance.

Her dance was similar to what she had done before, gyrating, and moving her hands all over her body. Dixie kept squeezing my hand, and I relaxed, allowing my hand to ride up her leg a little bit. But the time the first song was over, Geo was completely naked, and I could see that she was clean shaven.

Dixie passed the joint to me, and I took another hit, holding it in better. Another song started, and instead of sitting down, my sexy sister started to dance some more. Whether it was from the alcohol and drugs, or the fact that there were two naked women in the room (one of which I was touching), I was starting to get really horny. I glanced at Dixie, and noticed that she was playing with her right breast. A quick look to Amber showed she was getting in the mood too, as her hands lightly roamed all over her body.

"Watch your sister, not us," Dixie whispered in my ear, startling me as her lips brushed my cheek.

I looked back to my sister to see that she was squeezing one breast in time to the music, and she was moving her pussy against her hand. My sister was masturbating in front of me!

A gasp on my right brought my attention back to Dixie, and I realized I was playing with her pussy. When did that happen? Seeing that she didn't seem tom mind, I went back to watching Geo. She now had one finger buried deep in her pussy, and rolling one nipple between her fingers. Her eyes were open and staring straight at me. There was an undeniable hunger in them, as she licked her lips. I glanced over to Amber and almost giggled as I noticed she had both hands down her pants. Suddenly she stood up, and removed all her clothing, and then went back to playing with herself.

I looked back to my sister, and saw that she was staring at the obvious bulge in my pants. She took a couple steps towards me, and the music stopped, seeming to break the spell we were under. Dixie moved my hand away from her crotch, cleaned my fingers with her lips, and then set my hand back on her thigh. "Thank you," she whispered. Geo came back over and sat on the other side on me.

Only Amber kept going. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, OOOH, I'M CUMMING!" she screamed, and collapsed back into her chair.

"See, we told you your sister was good," Dixie said.

"My only question," piped up Amber as she opened her eyes, "is why we are all naked, and you still fully dressed, John?"

"Well, I... Uh..." I stammered, then was attacked by all three women, and summarily stripped.

Geo was the one to get my pants off. As soon as my cock sprang free, she nearly screamed. "Oh, fuck! Is that what you were hiding in there earlier? It's huge!"

"What do you mean, 'Earlier'?" Amber asked a sneaky suspicion in her eyes.

"Um, I don't know what you mean?" Geo replied, unconvincingly.

"What really happened in that private room between you two?" Amber wasn't going to give this up.

"I danced for him, as we talked about him not telling our parents is all. Like you said. I'm good, and he must have reacted to my skills. Nothing more!" This time she sounded more convincing.

"I doubt that. When I danced for him, he didn't start getting hard till I touched him... Hmm." The joint was passed to Amber, and she seemed to forget about her line of questioning. "You really are well equipped, John. Your sister and I have been working on a dance together. Do you want to see?"

"No!" My sister nearly yelled, startling us. "You know how I get after that number." For some reason she glanced over at me.

"Yes I do, and I don't think we will let anything happen that isn't wanted. Here, take another hit."

Geo took another hit, while Amber changed the music. This time it was a slow song, and the two beautiful women began to slowly dance towards each other. As they came together, my sister turned her back to Amber and sensuously slid along her body. Amber's hands lightly caressed Geo's body, and I could see goose bumps forming.

"I can tell you like watching them," a whisper sounded at my ear. "I wonder if it is Amber, or Jaz that turns you on more?" I turned to answer, but whatever I was about to say flew from my head as Dixie's lips met mine, and her hand found my turgid cock.

I kissed her back with passion, as her hand gripped me. She broke the kiss with a gasp, saying, "I need to breathe. Oh my!"

I turned to see what the exclamation was about.

Holy shit! Amber had her head between my sister's legs and was eagerly munching her box. I don't know if this was part of the act, or not, but I nearly shot my load into Dixie's strangling grip. Once again, my sister's eyes were locked on my cock, licking her lips.

"They don't usually do that, unless they are really turned on." I felt a nibble on my ear, but I couldn't turn my head away from what was happening on the floor. I did slide my hand up, and began playing with Dixie's sopping wet pussy. "Guess I won't be getting many more kisses while they're doing that."

I barely heard what Dixie said, but when her hand was replaced by a warm wetness, I quickly paid more attention. I was getting my first blowjob! And my sister was watching. This was all too much for me, and I began shooting my load down Dixie's throat. She did her best to take it, but even after two others today, this one was mind blowing.

"Wow, that quick, huh? Normally I prefer a bit more warning, but I guess I did well." Dixie smiled at me, and I smiled back, embarrassed. She had a small bit on her chin, but she found it and sucked it in.

Amber and my sister moved into a 69 position, and I realized that I owed Dixie. I returned to kissing her, and then began working my way down her neck, between her breasts, along her stomach, and finally reached her pussy. She was sitting on the edge of the couch, and I was on my knees on the floor. I had never gone down on a girl before, and her scent was intoxicating. Thinking about how this part of a woman is sometimes called her nether-lips, I decided to just start making out with her pussy. "Mmm, that feels nice, but you're new to this, aren't you?"

My face must have been beet red. "It's okay. Don't be embarrassed. I'll tell you what to do." Dixie then began to give me instructions on how to move my tongue, where to apply pressure, where to suck, and even where to nibble. Pretty soon her hands were locked on the back of my head, and my mouth was getting flooded with her wonderful nectar.

By this point I was hard again, and thinking it was time for my first fuck, but she hadn't let go of my head yet. Deciding that this wasn't so bad for now, I continued tasting this beautiful woman. My cock was engulfed in another wet warmness that I immediately recognized as a blowjob. Odd, how quickly that sensation is recognized. I tried to see who it was, but the hands on the back of my head refused to let up. Dixie came again, flooding my mouth, and I used the opportunity to pull away.

What I saw when I looked down, nearly made yelp. My beautiful sister--my wonderful older sister had her lips locked around my cock. She looked up at me, and with a pop, my cock left her mouth. "Sorry, little bro, but with a cock like yours, I just had to get a taste. Yum!" And with that she went back to sucking and licking me so vehemently, I began to wonder if she had become possessed. I groaned as I flopped back on the floor, and my sister stayed with me the whole time.

I looked up, and saw that Amber now had her head between Dixie's legs, bringing her to yet another orgasm. Seeing this, a thought occurred to me. I sat up, and whispered in my sister's ear. She grinned around my pole and quickly rotated her body around, and sat on my face.

I couldn't believe it. My sister's pussy was mere inches from my nose, and her lips were locked around my pecker. Growing up under the strictly religious supervision of our parents, I never would have imagined a night like this!

I lifted my head just a little bit, and touched the tip of my tongue to her clit. Her hips shot down, and I was thankful that we were on a carpeted floor, as my head hit it. I began to use every trick that Dixie had taught me. It took a little longer, but I soon tasted my first sister orgasm.

My sister got up, and I was disappointed for a moment, until I saw what she was going to do. "Sis, no! That's incest! What we've done is bad enough, but we can't do THAT!" I tried to protest, but I didn't move as she slowly positioned herself over me.

She looked me in the eyes, and I was mesmerized. She began to rub the tip of my dick along her wet slit, and I couldn't hold back a moan of purest pleasure. "Listen. I need dick, and I need it now." As she talked she continued to rub me against her, slowly picking up the pace. "Now you are the only one here with what I need. If you don't give it to me, I will go find someone who will. But I'll be honest... The fact that it is your monster cock that is poised to split me has me a little more than turned on. If you tell me no, I'll get up and walk away." She stopped her movements, and locked eyes with me. "So what is it going to be?"

Without thinking, in fact, before I even had a chance for thought to enter my drugged and inebriated mind, my body acted. My hips thrust up, impaling my sister in one foul stroke. Part of my mind began screaming that this was a sin, but it was soon drowned out by my sister's cries of passion and lust.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me little brother! Fuck me like only a man with your cock can fuck me! Fuck me like only a loving little brother can! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I reached my right hand down to where me and my sister were joined, and began to play with her clit. Her pussy clamped down on me, and this time I was the one yelling. "Fuck me, sister! Oh, I love the way your pussy feels. Fuck, me! I never knew it could feel this good! Oh, I am about to cum!"

"Yes! Cum in me little bro. Shoot your hot load deep into your sister. I want to feel your seed finding its way deep inside me."

Hearing these words, the world went white as I had the biggest orgasm of my life. I was vaguely aware of my sister screaming that she was cumming too, before she collapsed on my chest.

"I'm so sorry," I blurted, realizing what I'd done. "I should have pulled out. Now we're going to have gross children, and be cast out everywhere we go."

"Hey, calm down," my sister whispered in my ear. "I'm on the pill." And before I could say or think anything else, she kissed me long and hard. Only breaking the kiss long enough to look at me, and say, "My lover."

To be continued...

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,667 Followers
12