I Fucked Peter North!!!!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

He managed to extricate himself from the chair and stepped from his trousers, leaving them on the floor as Janey lead him out of the room by his cock.

Back in the gym I was tanding with my legs now wide apart. Peter had dropped to the floor and was flickering my clit with his very talented tongue. My eyes were closed as I concentrated on the pleasure my two lovers were giving me. Behind me, Tom was slowly pumping his cock between my thighs, building my sexual tension with each thrust as the head of his cock parted my pussy lips and then withdrew. His hands were wonderfully fondling my large boobs, and I had my head ack nuzzled into the nape of his neck. He was nibbling my ear which as many of you know drives me absolutely fucking wild, and I was holding Peter North by his head in some crazy way trying to force his to lick me faster and make me cum!

As I was starting to rise in my sexual release, an orgasm approaching, the door to the gym opened and the three of us were momentarily startled. There, standing naked and being pulled into the room by his cock, was my husband, Steve. Peter's wife Janey, also now naked, dragged Steve into the room where I was being pleasured by the two porn legends and found a place to kneel down in front of my husband.

Steve's eyes were glued to the vision before him, and he turned his head towards the huge screen, realising all the action was also on the TV!

As horny as I was, I still wanted to make sure he was ok with what was happening in the gym, so I leaned forward off Tom's shoulders.

"Hi, baby. I've been missing you. Enjoying the party?"

My voice was filled with lust, knowing full well that this was his ultimate fantasy scene, to watch me with other men while he was being pleasured too. I wondered if he might have been intimidated by the professional cocks in the room playing with his wife, but he didn't show it.

"Well, actually.....yes! I've been having a ball. Janey is a great hostess. She suggested we come down and see what you and Pete were up to, and I must say, I'm glad she did! You ok down here?"

I smiled, knowing his question was one not only out of genuine love and concern for me, but also hoping like hell that I was fine and would say so, as the erection he was sporting was proof he was being his usual voyeur-self and loving watching me fucking.

"Well......if you want me to stop, I will."

His eyes alomost popped out of his head.

"But I'd prefer to keep enjoying my special gift from Peter if that's ok with you, honey."

I reached down and pushed Peter North's tongue into my pussy, thrusting forward and enjoying the wet heat of his tongue as I stared straght at my husband. Behind me, Tom Byron eased his cock forward into the gap once mor and his hands started moving on my boobs again, my head rolling back against his chest as I savoured the pleasure I was receiving once more.

"That's absolutely fine by me," Steve said.

Janey took his cock in her mouth again, her own husband sucking and licking and flickering my clit as the images on the screen reflected the orgy that was erupting in the gym.

Steve's eyes were glued to me now and I blew hm a kiss, but my attention was ripped from his gaze by Peter North suddenly pushing a finger into my pussy as his tongue did it's work on my clit. Behind me Tom Byron was now not only rubbing my boobs with his talented fingers but as his cock pistoned in and out between my thighs, his teeth and tongue were kissing and biting on my neck, causing my nipples to stiffen consdierably.

The combined erotic pleasure the two porn stars were giving me was driving me toward a very fast orgasm, and as Janey sucked Steve's cock, he watched me and knew I was about to cum at the hands of these talented pros.

"Dee's going to cum, you guys. Keep going. She's right there, I can tell from her eyes."

My eyes were rolled back in their sockets, almost hidden from view even though they were wide open.

Janey stopped sucking Steve to watch her husband and good friend make me cum.

And cum I did.

Suddenly the whole scene got to me and my mind erupted with the erotic nature of what as I was doing in front of my husband. Peter North now had three fingers sliding in and out of my sopping pussy, his tongue lapping and flickering my swollen, aroused clit. The fondling of my boobs by Tom Byron combined with the smooth rubbing action of his cock betwen my pussy lips added to the arousal that was consuming me and as he squeezed my boobs quite hard and bit down on my neck, the cimax within me exploded outwards and I became a thrashing, convulsing beast. The orgasm was incedible and I screamed out in pleasure as the uge wave of physical pleasure erupted and my pussy throbbed and pulsated on Peter tongue and fingers as Tom braced my body and helped maintain my balance as the huge cum caused me to shake and lose balance with erotic pleasure.

It was incredible.

Steve found the sight too much and as I started to come down from my orgasmic high, still trapped between the two men who made a living doing exactly what they had just done to me, he erupted into the mouth of the gorgeous Janey, her experience helping her swallow most of his load, but allowed some to also dribble down onto her boobs in a hot show of erotic wonder.

I'm sure she did this to arouse her husband, Peter, who by now was watching his wife pleasure my husband orally as his fingers continued to slowly ease in and out of my cum soaked pussy.

"Fuck!"

Steve muttered as Janey continued to suck and bite his shaft! Yes, she bit on the end of his cock head, and you guys know just how sensitive that part of your cock can be just after you've cum. He pulled back and laughed as she tried to keep him in her hungry, talented mouth.

Behind me, Tom Byron whispered in my ear.

"Shall we put on a REAL show for your husband now, Dee?"

I truly had no idea what he had in mind, but given the amazing orgasm he had just helped me have, I was keen to find out and totally willing to trust him in whatever he wanted to do.

Seconds later, I was on my hands and knees, and Tom was in front of me, his cock pushing upwards as I positioned myself to suck his wonderful cock.

Behind me, my ultimate fantasy man, Peter North, was positioning his world-famous cock at the entrace to my very wet cunt. My husband was fingering his wife as they both sat on the couch and watched the incredible scene before them.

"Ready for more special gift, babe?" Peter asked me.

"I grunted, "Uh Huh!" unable to speak clearly as I had Tom's large cock in my mouth, sucking hard.

Suddenly I smelled my husband, and from my left, Steve was there. Close. His hand reached and found my breast and he gave it a nice squeeze as he spoke in his sexy, husky voice.

"Are you ready for this, babe?"

His hand fondled my other breast, before pinching my nipple as he whispered once again.

"Fuck you turn me on! I'm gonna sit back and watch you get fucked by Peter North and Tom Byron. Can you believe that? Your fantasy porn star is behind you babe, and I can see his cock, that cock you always fantasize about, and it's about to be pushed inside your cunt to fuck you."

I moaned incredibly loudly, but kept sucking the cock in my mouth belonging to Tom as my hsband's words seared into my brain.

Suddenly the hand fondling my boobs was gone, and I sensed Steve step back away once again.

Then the most wonderful sensation took over my entire body as the large, hot head of his amazing cock pushed it's way into my pussy for the first time.

I felt like a virgin, despite my age and enjoyed the incredible feeling of being stretched by his awesome, hot, fat cock. I could almost detect the large vein that runs down the top of the shaft with my pussy walls as he eased the full length of it inside me and then rolled his hips back and eased it out again, before pushing it all in the second stroke.

I was in heaven, because in front of me, I was also lapping and sucking Tom Byron's cock as my husband watched me fuck.

I wondered what Steve might be feeling as I started to fuck Peter North back with each long, deep, adorable stroke. I rolled my head to the side, careful not to dislodge Tom's cock from my mouth and saw Steve's eyes focused on my ass cheeks as the large cock pumped in and out of me.

It was an incredible sight before me because my husband, having cum just a few minutes earlier, was now sitting there, stiff once again, his beautiful cock as hard as a rock as he watched me, sandwiched between the two legendary porn stars being fucked in my pussy and my mouth at the same time.

Janey was still on her knees, watching her husband fuck me, but when she saw me looking, she blew me a kiss, stood up and then positioned her amazing body over my husband's cock head. I watched with an amazing feeling of jealousy and pride, when his fat cock that I knew so well stood to attention as the beatiful wife of my favourite porn star eased herself downwards until my husband's prick pushed her juicy lips apart and speared her pussy in one go.

I had to stop watching because Tom had reached down to play with my boobs and Peter was now gripping my hips hard and pumping me for all he was worth.

This was exactly what I had fantasized about for years!

His amazing pumping and staying power was now on show as he fucked me relentlessly, causing me to squeal, whimper and moan. I sucked the cock in my mouth as best I could, and my hand dropped to my pussy to frig my clit as I was mercilessly fucked.

The spit roast on the TV screen must have looked awesome because these two amazing studs fucked me hard, deep and fast in both ends for almost fifteen minutes!

I was holding on for dear life until my second orgasm decided to explode frm my pussy witout warning.

My fingers thrashed across my clit as Peter continued to pump in and out and I came with almost as much force as the first climax I had only a short time earlier.

My entire being was shaen to the core as my boobs shook, my nipples throbbed and my pussy spewed forth a huge gush of liquid onto the wonderful cock fucking me.

I could not keep Tom's cock in my mouth as I thrashed and shook from the climax. Behind me Peter North held his lovely cock deep inside me as he felt the waves of orgasm wash over his cock once again, and both men waited for me to relax, breathe and my orgasm subside.

As I gathered my composure once more, my breeath returned and I wiped the saliva from my lips, flicked back my hair and stood up to stretch my legs, tight from the massive contractions my orgasm had just caused.

It was an incredible sight to behold.

Standing naked, their cocks totally stiff, Peter North was covered in pussy juices and Tom Byron has my spit and saliva all over his lovely cock too. My husband was sitting on the couch, Janey riding up and down on his wonderful cock as she rode him, playing with her boobs as they fucked in front of us.

Tom moved towards me and whispered in my ear.

"How about we show that old man of yours how to really fuck? Ready for a DP honey? Pete and I have done this a million times, and I guarantee you'll come like nothing yu've ever experienced before."

I smiled him a wickedly erotic smile, licking my lips. I reached forward, took Tom by the head and smashed my lips against his, thrusting my tongue deep into his own mouth, seeking out his tongue and snaking it against his, our tongues locked and flickering as we pashed heatedly.

I broke off the kiss, my boobs crushed against his chest as his erection pushed against my pussy lips.

"You underestimate me, Tom. I've had orgasms you can only dream of, and as for DP's, well, let's just say I've had my fair share of double fucks over the years."

"Well then, let's see how we compare."

I smiled as Tom scooped me up and gently eased the head of his cock into the entrance of my pussy as he hooked my legs over his elbows, before sliding the entire length of his cock inside me.

I moaned loudly with the penetration as the second cock of the night entered my very wet, slightly swollen pussy, sopping with juices caused not only by Peter North fucking me, but by the mental imagery caused by the show I had been putting on in front of my husband, who was at that very moment fucking the hot wife of my all-time favourite porn star!

Tom got into a nice rythmn fucking me up and down as he held me. Behind me, Peter dropped to his knees and I felt the amazing sensation of a hot, wet, probing tongue snaking its way into the musky entrance of my arse.

I moaned loudly again, kissing Tom as he fucked me, my eyes closed as I concentrated on the attention my tightest hole was getting from Peter North.

As I felt the tongue removed, a finger slipped its way into my arse, pshing in so I could feel the pressure of the cock fucking my cunt against the finger in my back passage almost touching.

"Oooh god, baby. You have no idea how fucking hot you look!"

Steve spoke to me as he continued to ride Janey up and down on his cock, his hands fondling the boobs of Peter's wife as they watched him prepare to fuck my arse as I was being fucked in the pussy by Tom.

As if receiving some hidden signal from his close friend, Tom stopped pumping his lovely cock in and out of my pussy. I was shocked and disappointed by the ceasing of the motion in and out of me, but I was not to be disappointed long.

I felt Peter's finger leave my tight hole, and as Tom pushed his cock as deep inside me as he possibly could, then gripped me firmly, I felt it.

Peter North's cock.

That amazing cock head.

Hot.

Hard.

Slippery from some lube that I noticed he had applied to the head.

"OOooh fuck!" I moaned and grunted.

The head of Peter North's cock pushed into my bum.

It felt very hot, large and hard, but also amazingly intense.

I writhed a little, creating a little movement which helped the lubricant on Peter's cock begin to take effect.

Tom lifted me and lowered me, with Peter's hands on my hips, and the two men began a wonderful motion which saw us get into a magnificent rythmn of double fucking, the cocks buried deep within my pussy and arse separated by only the thin membrane between my pussy walls and my arse.

It was fucking amazing and I was in cock heaven.

The men were incredible, and although I was experienced with DP's, this was like nothing I had ever felt before. Most men cum really quickly when I have been double fucking them, but Tom Byron held me for a good ten minutes fucking me, as his good mate fucked my arse and the three of us were in total synch as my husband now pushed Janey off his cock onto her knees and began to fuck her doggie style, the way I love him to fuck me.

The final straw for me was when, with his cock pumping in and out of my asre as his mate fucked me, Peter North squeezed my boobs together and offered my nipples to Tom Byron to suck as the three of us fucked.

Suddenly my third orgasm took hold of me as the combined intensity and arousal snapped my body into a total thrashing machine as the teeth bit down hard on my nipples and evoked the single most intense orgasm of my life.

Tom Byron has been right, and as I collapsed upon the two cocks fucking me, I was a mess of grunting, moaning, panting flesh disguised as a married woman.

I collapsed off the cock in my pussy, dropping to the floor, and almost tore Peter North's world-famous cock from his body with my arsehole as it popped off that magnificent penis.

On the ground I lay on my back still savouring the most amazing orgasm of my life. Steve was now only feet away as he fucked Janey from behind. I reached over and fondled Janey's boobs, and as I fingered and pinched her nipples, she moved forward, my husband's cock still in her as he gripped her hips and moved forward on his knees as he fucked her, and Janey lowered her head to tongue kiss me.

It was finally too much for my porn star lovers and Tom approached first. Janey licked my lips with her tongue and rolled backwards as my husband continued to fuck her with deep, slow strokes.

I licked my lips as I looked up to Tom and watched in awe as he pumped his cock with his fist, pointing it at my boobs.

Peter North was giving his magnificent manhood that familiar slow stroking movement I know so well, and I knew both men were about to cum.

Without warning Janey screamed and orgasmed and my husband finally pulled out his own cock and pumped jet after jet of hot, white cum all over the back and arse cheeks of the wife of the famous porn star as she came and thrashed about on her knees.Tom moaned loudly and spurted the first jet of his cum onto my boobs, before covering my neck and chin with the rest of his load. I loved it and fondled my boobs, turning the white streams of cum into a slick, shiny film of gooey cum all over my boobs and neck.

There was only one thing left to make this amazing experience complete.

I reached up with a cum soaked hand, licked my lips and took hold of the famous balls, cupping and tugging at them.

"Do it!" I said. "Drench me with that amazing load, baby!"

It was too much for him, and he finally burst forward the most amazing thing I have ever seen in person. A thick jet of cum burst forth from his awesome cock and it hit me with such force on the boobs that it splashed up and bounced onto my chin, before being followed by another, then another, then another. I was completely soaked, drenched, covered in cum, and it was not over yet! He fired off what I counted to be eleven full strength spurts of white, hot, tasty cum and by the time he had finished, my hand squeezed his balls, trying to extract a final dollop of the goo I love so much.

My entire chest, chin, lips and face was now covered, and I reached up with both hands to wipe my face clean, scooping up as much cum as I could muster, then rubbed it all over my shiny, slick, cum soaked boobs and payed with tem until the whole mess on my boobs was a white sticky, gooey layer of man juice.

I looked up at my fantasy man and smiled.

He smiled back.

"I hope you liked your special gift!"

I rose to my feet, covered in cum, and took Peter North by the head, and thrust my lips against his.

We kissed deeply, our tongues entwined as I gave his amazing cock shaft one final squeeze...........

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers