All Comments on 'I Had a Plan'

by dangerouslydead

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Not legal in the United States!

Selling organs is not legal in the United States. The premise therefore is flawed and absurd. I am sure that selling an organ happens and maybe illegally in the USA but that flaw kept your score low.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
it is a very touching story indeed

it is a very touching story but what it is doing in a erotica?

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
That was a good story!

What else is there to say?

teh568teh568over 13 years ago
Good Story

Like most everyone that commented, I thought this story was well written and an interesting consept. Ohh, Anonymous, It is very illegal to sell body parts...but who said that he sold it legally? There is a blackmarket for things like that. Many people will buy anything, if they need it desparately enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only one problem

It is against the law to sell an organ. You can donate it but not sell it. Other than that it was a good story.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenover 13 years ago
clever

This was a very smart and well thought out story of just desserts. I don't think it's at all likely, and as the child truly is an innocent bystander, thankfully so. It works well as a fantasy though. Good job.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Good, very good, Really Very Good !

dd,

Damn good story. Very well written clear and concise!

one more thing to add, to aonymous: anonymous dolt.

thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Very Good Flash Story

A very succint and clean revenge tale, except that as always the true victim gets the same punishment as the guilty parties.

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

Short and to the point, it's good. I have to say, all the other background info another commenter requested is not needed. That would just be fluff around the actual content. As it is now it certainly gets the message across. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Short & sweet - we liked it.

Agree with another poster - to bad the ex-wife was not dying at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dumb

No buildup, nothing. Reads just like that, a paragraph in a newspaper.

Just plain dumb.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Mark should have told them

The only thing that he would like to see is her head on a stick. Where's Vlad when you need him?

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

One of the best story lines I have read on this site. Great Read. "Thank You"

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're a wonderful story teller

Read all your stories here on Literotica and SOL. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very Succinct

Very good story, it was very succinct. If I've to put it straight, you lost a "golden opportunity". A little more background, how they met, their marriage, why Rita wanted a divorce, his really tough days when he was labbled as a pedophile, start from the scratch, little Amanda's story etc. You should've worked on these details and take it from me, this story would've been even better.

There are not many writers from India here on this site, so keep writing, but you sure need to work on few things, especially on details. Thanks for your sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well done !!!!!

Good read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic...

Thanks for sharing...

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyover 13 years ago
You reap what you sow

If Rita had just gone for the divorce without trying to destroy him Mark would have been more than willing and able to donate the kidney to save Gordon; but then the church may or may not have been able to raise the funds to save Amanda.

Well written quick story.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Good story DD.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too short

I love the story line, but it could have been a little longer. Some description of the faces of the two animals that tried to destroy him would have been good as realization dawned .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i liked it but....

it was too short. it does suck for "little gordy" but then, thats what happens when you have monsters for parents. they planted kiddie porn so theyd get everything!? jesus, i hope they die a slow, painful death.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Close to reality, a little too close

Except for the "sale" of an organ, something not allowed by law anywhere, your story is quite good and strikes home for me. That organ sales are illegal does nott mean they don't occur, of course; they do.

Your story hits home because I have a daughter named Amanda who has had two kidney transplants in the past ten years, her first from a cadaver and her second from a man who was a live donor.

stevaroonistevarooniover 13 years ago
Brief, effective, beautiful

I like it. Not exactly erotica but as divorce/revenge porn it's very workable. ^_^

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdangerouslydead@dangerouslydead
I write as a part of my anger therapy. It is a stressful world we live in and we can find outlets in different ways. This is mine.