I Just Don't Know . . . Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarelyJust
BarelyJust
106 Followers

"Mari-Ellen, do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" She beamed. Her eyes were on my hands as I had consciously moved them down my body to the junction of my legs. I was now using those hands to softly caress my pubic hair. "Why don't you come lie down?"

She walked around the foot of the bed and settled herself beside me, careful it seemed to keep a few feet of space between us. We were upright, legs spread out below us, her hands taking the same position on her puffy mound as mine were. A wafting scent of female sex was now noticeable and soft sighs were coming from my bedmate. I watched as she scooched down so that she was flat on her back and, dropping any pretense of decorum, she dipped the middle finger of her right hand into her spread pussy lips while her left hand took hold of her right nipple. "Oh, this is ..."

Her voiced trailed away but it was obvious where she was heading.

I decided to get a better look. I got up on my knees and turned so that I was looking up from the foot of the bed. "I want to watch you cum, Mari-Ellen," I purred. "Cum for me." I leaned in closer, my face now mere inches from her active fingers. She had a beautiful pussy, curly dark locks in abundance but neatly trimmed away from her clitoral lips. A dark pink slash between fleshy, wet lips. A substantial clit that had emerged and was being worked furiously by a woman who badly wanted release.

"Think of all those beautiful cocks we saw. Imagine your hands on them, stroking them as they got harder and harder and became coated with her juices. Oh, yes, Mari-Ellen, make them cum with you." She was loving it, nodding as I spoke. "Spread wider, let me see your beautiful pussy. I want to see you gush." Goodness, I was a regular Anaïs Nin the way I was spitting out the sex talk. The truth was, it was all I could do to keep from diving between those substantial legs are surrounding her clit with my lips. I would have had to hurry though because, right before my eyes, urged on by my words, Mari-Ellen exploded in a shivering, moaning, heaving series of spasms as she came to high heaven. On and on she rolled, uttering one continuous syllable, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," until finally, she gave one last shudder and collapsed back down to the mattress.

I stayed were I was, and started to rub my hand up and down her near leg. Her breathing, which had been labored, slowly returned to normal. Finally, after at least three or four minutes of masturbation afterglow, Mari-Ellen lifted her head and said, "Oh, wow. Emily. I don't know what to say."

"I do," I answered. "That was wonderful. For me, to watch, and for you, I hope, to enjoy. Pure pleasure, Mari-Ellen, nothing more, nothing to regret."

"Regret?" She chuckled. "Hardly. That was incredible. Thank you for helping me." She took a breath and continued. "Are you still turned on?" It was an invitation, pure and simple, one that I was happy to accept.

I decided to continue in my rude little sex bomb mode. "Why don't you see for yourself? Come close and look. I'm practically dripping." I leaned back on my elbows and spread my legs in a truly wanton manner, using my index and middle finger to spread my pussy lips. My God, who was I?

With a soft "Ohhh" escaping her lips, Mari-Ellen sat up and approached my open sex. I took a chance. "Would you touch me, Mari? Would you help me get there?" A momentary look of doubt on her face made me think I had crossed a taboo line but it was only momentary. She moved closer, her hand met my leg at the knee and moved upward. I moaned in encouragement and on she came, inch by inch, closing in until, there it was, fingers feeling me, softly rubbing in a circular motion, twirling my curly dark blonde pubes and then lower, lower into the wetness. And, oh was I wet, as Mari-Ellen became more confident in her actions, soon finding the way to dip two fingers into my throbbing vagina. I couldn't help it, I sobbed. "Oh - dear - God - don't stop!" I pleaded.

She didn't. Instead, she stroked me, finding a rhythm with those thick, sturdy fingers - in and out, swirling - and it was heaven. So good that I lay back, hands on my breasts, softly tweaking my erect nipples, eyes closed while soaking in the pleasure. Oh, those fingers ...

But then my eyes popped open. Wait a sec - that wasn't fingers alone. There was a soft, lapping activity going on, unmistakable. I lifted my head and looked down. Sure enough, sweet, chaste Mari-Ellen was busily lapping at my lady parts with a seemingly quite-educated tongue. What a sight. Her hands were now gripping my ass cheeks and her own bottom was up in the air as she worked on bended knees, sucking and licking and inhaling my juices fervently. Wow! It was all I needed. I ground myself into her, loving the way she was tickling my clit and mixing in long laps along my slit. I pinched my nipples harder and felt It coming. Unstoppable, overpowering, a cum for the ages. My moans were unchecked - I didn't care if they heard me on the Dutch side. "Ohhhh, Mariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!" I was just starting to come down when I felt her index finger deep in me and slowly, at a glacial pace really, making its way outward. I looked up just in time to see Mari-Ellen take said finger into her mouth and make the same slow move from the back of her throat to open air. This woman was a revelation.

Breathing heavily, I rose to my elbows and just stared at her, shaking my head. She smiled ever so slightly and, in a voice right out of Fargo said, "Yeah ... I probably should of told you I was bi."

All I could do was sit there, open mouthed. Finally, I rallied and responded, "Actions speak ... you know. My goodness, Mari-Ellen, that was incredible."

"So, you're okay?" She sighed. "Whew ... I'm so glad. I'd have hated to ruin this nice new friendship we have. Emily. The truth is, I wanted you the second I laid eyes on you. You're so lovely and sweet ..."

I interrupted her tribute by moving to her and kissing her on lips that tasted of me. It grew into a long, quite tender kiss that lasted for minutes. The type of kiss that usually serves as a prelude rather than a culminating activity but there it was. We lay on the bed for several more minutes and I took great joy in caressing her rounded belly and quite massive breasts as we chatted about our backgrounds in female relations. She was as shocked to hear my stories as I had been to find her tongue inside me. It was a case of mutual "Who would have guessed?"

We eventually exited the bed, showered together (great fun, that) and straightened up the disheveled bed top. We then walked back down to the beach for lunch and were back, sitting at the pool, when the mariners returned from their adventure. They had had a blast and we were happy to listen to tales of grinding and tacking and all that stuff. We again went out to dinner with Ted and Mari-Ellen, this time in the French capital of Marigot, and made plans to eventually visit each other. Whether it was one of those vacation-friendship-invitations that never come off remained to be seen, but I knew some potential time alone with Mari-Ellen might just be the dangled carrot that would lead me to pursue the idea. For what it's worth, Mari-Ellen seemed extremely enthusiastic about the idea.

In bed that night, Richard again interrupted his reading to ask me a question. "Well? So tell me, how was your day with Mari-Ellen?" The look on his face made it quite obvious that he was hoping for details of something salacious. I think I would have made something up if I had to, just to give my dear man a thrill or two. But, of course, that wasn't necessary. Making him swear to keep this private and not to breathe a word to Ted, I told all. By the end of my story, I was interrupting my narrative to apply kisses and licks to the penis that I held firmly in my right hand, a penis that was growing longer and thicker and redder and warmer with every detail. Really, what is it about men and lesbians?

But, again ... I'm not a lesbian. Honest.

BarelyJust
BarelyJust
106 Followers
12