I Just Don't Know . . .

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasmychest that was now heaving as I slowly came down. Caroline was still kneeling at my side and her expression was one of satisfaction and joy. She had done her job, remarkably well, and seemed to be savoring the moment with great, peaceful satisfaction.

I tried to talk, but words stuck in my throat. "Take your time, sweetie," Caroline said softly. "Just take your time and enjoy." And so I did. I lay there as she returned to her recliner. I watched as she used her fingers on her own cunt now. It took little time for her to cum and I watched with fascination as her body pulsated in spasm after spasm of release.

I think we both nodded off briefly because it was suddenly almost 5:00. It was also 'another place'. The moment had passed and I felt exposed and . . . in the wrong place, somehow. "I really need to go," I said, failing to voice the 'thank you' that Caroline so richly deserved. I think she sensed my sudden shyness and cleverly answered, "Yes. You've come, now you should go."

I grabbed my panties and bra, quickly put them on, and followed with my skirt and blouse. Caroline donned her robe. She asked, with some concern, "Are you okay to drive?"

"Yes. I think so," I answered, realizing that drunk or sober, right or wrong, I really needed to leave. We stood up and walked to the deck door, through the kitchen, and reached the front foyer.

"I . . .", I started, but no words followed. With sudden soberness, I just felt I had to leave.

"I know," Caroline said. "We'll talk soon. Next meeting is on the third, isn't it?"

"Yes," I replied. "I'll . . . I'll see you then." I opened the door and walked to my car. Looking back I saw Caroline standing there, watching me. "Thank you," I said and, on still shaky legs, got into my car and drove away. I barely remember driving - I'm just glad I didn't run anyone off the road.

When I got home that day, I prepared dinner and my husband apparently sensed nothing out of the ordinary. We've made love a few times. It was good. And, yes, Caroline's face and Caroline's body flashed into my head several times as Richard was writhing over me.

At the next board meeting, Caroline and I exchanged hellos, but nothing more. She smiled warmly, but every time I looked at her across the table, if her eyes met mine I hurriedly turned away. I just couldn't comfortably look at her or let her look at me.

Yesterday, the phone rang. It was Margaret Evers, the president of the league. She said she needed a huge favor. One of two members scheduled to attend a charity conference in New York City had to cancel and could I take her place? It would require an overnight stay.

"Yes, I think so," I answered. "My sister can help out with Julia (my daughter)."

"Oh, thank you, my dear," answered Margaret. "You're a life saver!"

"Who else is going?" I asked, even as I secretly hoped I knew the answer.

"Caroline Smith. I know you probably don't know her that well, but she's very nice."

"Yes," I said. "Yes, I know her."

We talked a bit longer, Margaret filling me in on the details of the conference and the hotel arrangements. I half-listened as my mind raced at the thought of being alone with Caroline in the big city. I could barely hold the phone in my trembling hand. What in heaven's name was happening to me?

I just don't know . . .

12