I Just Wanted Her to Like Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Guessing, correctly, that April was cumming Ann moved her mouth down so she could find out what girl cum tasted like. The answer was even better than regular pussy juice, the difference being that Ann loved the flavour and craved more instantly, the nurse becoming completely lost in fucking the younger girl with her mouth, tongue and fingers.

The next thing she was really aware of April was pushing her away, Ann looking up to see if she had done anything wrong and finding herself locking eyes with the panting younger girl. Then she realised exactly what she had just done and blushed furiously, Ann just kneeling there on the floor with her clothes dishevelled and her face covered in April's cum as the younger brunette casually stood up, pushed her clothes back into place and then walked towards the door. When she reached it April turned and stared blankly at Ann for a few long seconds before a tiny smirk crossed her face.

"You're right." April said, the undertone of sarcasm sounding deafening in the quiet room, "You're not gay. And you're definitely not obsessed with me because you want me to like-like you or anything."

With that April unlocked the door, opened it and walked through it, Ann grateful that she also closed it behind her, the younger brunette leaving the older one dishevelled and completely dumbstruck.

*

"That was the first time I had sex with April." Ann explained softly to the camera, "I told myself it could never happen again, that I would stay away from her, but... honestly, if someone just gave you the best sex of your life, could you resist them?"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12