I Know What I Am Doing, Honey

Story Info
Female perspective of How Much Do You Think I would Bring?
4.1k words
4.02
80.5k
66

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers

This story tells the events of "How Much Do You Think I would Bring?" From the wife's perspective.

*****

I really CAN'T say that it was George's fault but his pornography watching habits gave me the initial idea. I walked in on him watching a porno of a wife auction. Usually I' don't care what my husband spanks his monkey to, just so long as he is ready to go when I need him. I DO put my foot down somewhat, he is not allowed gross stuff, like that "barely legal" crap. For the most part, however, I let him do his thing.

For whatever reason the movie George was watching really got under my skin, in the best way. It was a wife auction. I knew it was a fantasy, but what a turn on. The idea of standing on stage starkers while being bid on by total strangers was undeniably hot! I was struck by something. I realized that I was every bit as pretty as the actresses in that porno. No actually I was aware that I was prettier. I'm not vain. I've been turning boy's heads since I was twelve. I have long brown hair, lovely legs, My Tits are the largest C cup, perfect for my frame. I work out to keep my tummy taut and trim, My face was used in some local advertisements when I was in college. My skin is nice, and I take care of it. I have no tattoos or any major visible scars.

I had lots of attention when I was in high school and college but George put in a supreme effort to garner my attention. He was one of the few to focus on the woman I am and was interested in me beyond just the bedroom. When I married George, after turning down a doctor and a stockbroker, my friends thought I was crazy. They said that I was marrying beneath myself. That may have been true, but George made me very happy. He is terrific, if a bit unimaginative in the sack, and has always put me first. I love him dearly.

As I said that movie really got under my skin. I had asked Gorge, when he was watching that porno, "How much do you think I would, bring?" George became animated and told me that if I were to go up for sale he would never be able to afford me. I was flattered. They way George stated the words I knew he was not just being a gentleman. He sincerely believed that I would bring a fortune on the auction block. The thought had a profound effect on me. More often then not, after that night, when I played with myself, I imagined myself up on a stage somewhere, a prize to be bid on, a stranger waiting to be rewarded with my body. Sometimes when George and I made love I pretended that he was some trust fund millionaire who had bid on me and was ordering me around. I tried to get George interested in some role play but he's just not that kind of guy. He still managed to get me off but I was sure it could be so much better. George is very mellow, I often wish he had some sharper edges but he was as fine a husband as a woman could want.

We had a pretty good life. Nice home, good jobs for both of us. George did very well with his salary. We would never set the world on fire, but with what he and I made we could obtain everything we wanted. I liked my job, which was challenging but not too strenuous. George and I were so settled into domestic bliss that we began to talk about children. I did not think either of us was ready yet, and we decided to wait at least a year. Our world was a nice confection of bliss and comfort. Then the bottom fell out.

The Pentagon decided to cut most of its contracts with George's company. Miraculously, he was not let go but he lost well over a third of his salary. As for me, I worked for one of the subcontractors to George's company. My job vanished utterly. Even though we had been careful with our money and had some savings, it wasn't long before we could hear the wolf howling and panting outside our door. Both of us scrambled for other work and part time jobs but nothing turned up.

Despairing, one night I typed "wife auctions" into the search engine of my PC. Most of it was a trove of erotic stories and fantasy pictures but one advertisement caught my eye. "The Company," looked very interesting. For the next several hours I followed link after link. I was so turned on that I played with myself twice as I sat at my computer. I was so keyed up that I later went down on George and then rode him like he was Secretariat and I was his jockey. It was fabulous! What had begun as a pleasant thought in my mind suddenly became an avenue to free us from the financial doldrums George and I were in. I decided to call "The Company" the next morning.

My phone conversation was VERY enlightening. I realized that "The Company" was NOT a fly by night snare for the gullible but a serious business with an international reach. No it was not strictly speaking legal, but that did not bother me. Our country has regressive laws on Marijuana, drugs, and prostitution. I was raised differently. I was raised to BE different. I e-mailed my contact at "The Company" a series of photos of me in a skimpy bikini that George had taken on our vacation at the Cape. The fact that they did not request nudes immediately, made feel better about the organization from the beginning. After a week and a half of phone calls, e-mails, and loads of testimonials from women who had availed themselves of "The Company" my mind was made up. I realized that George had seriously underestimated my value. In exchange for a single year of my life, we could earn millions. Of course during that year I could not utter the word "no" to whoever bought me and would have to give them whatever sex and as much sex as they desired. In exchange they could not permanently mark me or abuse me. Still, for a year of my life, George and I could be on easy street forever!

The hard part would be selling it to George. I knew that he would come around eventually. My husband can deny me nothing. IF he puts up too much of a fuss I play my trump card. If I threaten to leave Gorge he becomes a huge, fearful pussycat. He thinks I can do better. George has often told me that any day he expects me to "come to my senses" and leave him for a more handsome face or a thicker wallet. A husband should NEVER give his wife that kind of ammunition!

One Saturday George came home from part time job hunting when I hit him with every weapon in my arsenal. I was waiting with a kiss, a beer, and a short dress sans panties,when I steered him to his favorite chair and went to work on him. George raised many arguments but I had done my homework. I answered every one of my husband's objections. In the end I only had to threaten him with divorce once. I felt guilty about it because it really is a dirty trick but I knew that George feared losing me forever more than he feared losing me for a year. In the end I promised George that after a year of being the slave of some stranger I would be HIS slave for my first year back in his arms. That was the final bait I used to land George. The session of anal didn't hurt either. In the end I was able to convince my husband. I told him in no uncertain terms, "I Know What I Am Doing, Honey." At long last George believed me.

I was still worried that George would find someway to sabotage me. I calmed his nerves every chance I could and gave him as much sex as he wanted whenever he wanted it. I felt bad that he would have to be celibate for a year, so I gave him permission to avail himself of the occasional hooker. I think I had screwed the last of his fears out of him when we went to the big city to visit the offices of "The Company." I knew what to expect, but George was impressed by the fine furnishings of the office and the demeanor of its employees. Our host, Vincent, was quite dashing and had a persuasive air about himself. He did a lot to calm George down. His assistant, Marla, also went a long way to convince George. George could not take her eyes off of her. She was a striking if short, blonde with a huge bust who was a veteran of the program. She was open enough to show us her tax returns. Her year of service had been listed as "entertainment director." Now she shepherded newcomers through the program. Marla was also a first class photographer. I left George in Vincent's company for a few hours while I disappeared into a back room with Marla, stripped down and posed for my "catalog photographs." Marla had me relaxed and feeling my best in no time. Her pictures floored me with their simultaneous loveliness and erotic charge.

I was so happy with my husband signing all of the many forms Vincent and Marla placed before us that when I got him back to our hotel, I fucked him with the most intensity I had ever shown. To be honest I surprised myself. George had no way of knowing that I was really imagining that his cock belonged to the rich stranger that had just bought me. I realized that I would have no problems whatsoever fulfilling my contract. At least I THOUGHT so. George's smile that night as he slept was positively luminous. Part of me was sad. I realized that, no matter how talented the stranger who purchased me for a year, there would still be days when I would miss George's touch and would crave his cock.

We concocted a cover story about my ailing Aunt Ida. Ida lived on the other side of the country. In truth she needed no help whatsoever. Aunt Ida was a fiery independent spinster, but no one outside of George and myself knew that. I canceled my magazines, returned all of my books to the library and, when I wasn't reassuring George, mentally prepared myself.

I had to laugh at George's surprise when our plane and Limo tickets arrived in the mail. When the big day came I found myself puzzled as to what to wear. George slid into his best suit, but etiquette books don't give advice on what to wear on your way to auction yourself off. In the end I decided on one of my slinkier black dresses. Under this I wore lacy black underthings and thigh high black stockings. A nice pair of heels and I was ready to go. I decided to forgo any jewelry besides a string of pearls and my wedding band and engagement ring.

The plane flight was first class all the way. "The Company" caters to the wealthiest of the wealthiest. Our plane was a chartered corporate model. There were six other passengers on the plane. Two wives and their husbands, and a sister combination. All of the wives and the younger sister were scheduled to be auctioned. The husbands tried to hide it with smiles and jokes, but I could tell that they were all as nervous and fearful as George. The other women and I sized each other up. There was a blonde, two redheads, and a raven tressed lynx with green eyes. Silently we estimated how much our rivals would bring. We dined on the french cuisine provided, sipped the wine and engaged in nervous conversation. George and I like the other married couples on the plane, engaged in a lot of kissing and hugging. There was talk of joining the "mile high" club but "The Company had asked us all to not engage in intercourse this day. We thought maybe they would check so we contented ourselves with giving our men handies and bjs in the restroom.

Our plane landed in Miami just after dark. We put ourselves back together and exited the plane. We were parked in a distant area of the airport and a line of limousines was waiting for each couple. I told George, "There is no turning back now." as we settled into the back seat. George noted that the windows were all blacked out. We would have no idea where the sale would take place. George opened the champagne and we necked and kissed like teenagers. I don't know how much time passed but eventually our chauffer announced,

" Mr. And Mrs. Hampton, we will be at our destination in approximately forty-five minuets. You had best say your goodbyes now." He then soothed George by saying, "Don't worry Mr. Hampton, we'll have her back in a year, right as rain."

I chose that moment to give George the best blow job I had ever given him. I slid up and down his cock, teasing him and backing him off several times before he came. I took in every drop of George's man juice, winked at him and visibly swirled it around my mouth before I swallowed every drop. The look on George's face was priceless. I knew that I would remember that contented look often in the year ahead.

At last our Limo stopped. The passenger doors on both sides of the limo opened simultaneously. Two very large and very handsome men looked in at me,

"Step this way Mrs. Hampton." one of them said to me. I heard his opposite number tell George to follow him. George and I, having already said everything we could, exchanged a quick kiss and allowed ourselves to be parted. I lost sight of George immediately. I must say that my stomach was full of rather large butterflies as I followed the men. We were in an arena of some sort, Our walk ended at a large dressing room.

Some women were already there and before long I was joined by the women I had shared the plane with. There was light music in the background, h'orderves, and sparkling cider. We sat and made ourselves comfortable. I gathered that everyone who was expected had arrived when Vincent entered our dressing room.

"Ladies," he said, "Your moment of truth has arrived. As of the moment you entered this room your contract with 'The Company' has gone into effect. As to what happens now. Presently you will all be issued boxes for your effects. Please place your EVERY article in the box. As you know, you will be auctioned stark naked and collared at the end of your sale. Your husbands will be able to observe tonight's proceedings but you will not be able to see or hear them. The advance from your sale will be given to your husband or representative when tonight's proceedings come to an end. Once you are collared you become the property of your owner for the next 365 days. Your owner will be responsible for you from tonight onwards. Your owner's agreement with the company is very specific you ALL have been briefed on what is permitted and what is not permitted. As you are led off the stage you will be given a cell phone. It can call ONLY the company. You are to use it if you feel that your contract is being violated. One of our mediators will be available."

Vincent stopped speaking and a man entered the dressing room with an arm full of boxes. He distributed one to each of us and then made his retreat.

"Ladies, it is now time to strip off." said Vincent. He made no move to exit the room. Knowing that we would soon be appearing before a crowd of men and women in our birthday suits, we began to undress. I had no problems getting naked. Then I noticed the separate ring box for my rings and the enormity of what I was doing hit me with full force. My eyes filled with tears as I twisted off my wedding and engagement rings. I placed them in the box. It shut with a soft pop. It sounded to me like the loudest, scariest noise in the world.

I forced those thoughts out of my head and instead focused on what was immediately ahead of me. It was such a turn on. I could feel myself getting wet already. I looked at my pussy. I had shaved myself under orders of the company this morning. It was very strange to think that for the next year I would not even own my own private parts. My head was full of all sorts of images. Would I be bought by a man or a woman? If it was a man, would he be handsome? Would I be able to satisfy his needs?

My reverie was interrupted when my clothing box was collected by a boy who could not have been much past his teens. He eyed me head to toe as he gathered up my effects. I saw him repeat himself as he gathered up the rest of the clothing boxes in the room. His obvious erection pointed the way as he left the room. Finally it was time for the first of us to be sold. She was a gorgeous, ivory skinned redhead. We all wished her luck and hoped that she would bring an impressive price.

For those of us left behind, the tension was enormous. We had no idea in what order we would be sold. It was very good that there was no alcohol in our dressing room. With all of that tension we would have drunk ourselves blotto in no time. Finally my time came. A very large and powerfully built man in a tuxedo led me through the backstage area to the rim of the stage. I was ushered forward and suddenly I was in the spotlight at center stage. The fulfillment of my fantasy had be positively leaking down below. I thought, dimly, of George and wondered where he was in the arena. I could see nothing beyond the lights of the stage.

I saw my catalog pictures projected upon the wall behind me and the auctioneer began to rattle off numbers. I was too focused on not falling over and smiling as prettily as possible that for the longest time I did not really hear how much the bidding was going. When the numbers DID begin to register I thought that it must be a mistake. I went for well over nineteen million dollars!

Two masked handlers led me to another spotlight where a black silk pillow awaited. I knelt down and felt my hair being parted. I felt the collar circle my neck as though it were happening to a stranger. The weight surprised me. It was not as heavy as I had expected but I realized that in the year ahead I would be constantly aware of its presence. I was leashed and then led off the stage to meet my "owner."

I was led to a small conference room. Along the way my handler picked up a small cell phone box. In the room, my hooded handler stood at my side, still holding my leash. His silence and the silence of the room was very intimidating. At last my owner arrived. He was tall and past fifty. He carried a small valise. Aside from a noticeable paunch, he appeared to be in excellent shape. He wore a designer suit of the finest quality. His salt and pepper head of hair was full and curly. His caramel complexion convinced me that he was originally from Latin America, perhaps he was originally Cuban, he looked rather handsome and distinguished. He took my leash from my handler.

"Greetings slave," he said with a slight accent. " You will refer to me ALWAYS as Master I have bought you and I intend to use you at my leisure. I will clothe. you, feed you, and bathe you. You no longer have a name or any identity beyond being my possession. Your responsibility is to follow my orders to the letter. In exchange I think we will have a very enjoyable time. Before we begin our year together, I would like a blow job. Come here slave and feed on your Master's rod. Yes, you WILL swallow every drop."

I froze. The fantasy had become reality. Here was a total stranger ordering intimacy from me. Suddenly aware I knew absolutely nothing about this man, the enormity of what I had just allowed to happen to myself hit me like a blackjack to the back of my skull. Suddenly I missed George with a profound ache. Despite tremendous fears I found myself squatting on the carpet, my trembling hands reaching for the fly on my owner's trousers.

His cock was enormous. I looked up and met steel resolve in his large gray eyes. Tentatively I began to suck him off. After a few moments I warmed to the task. I imagined it was George's tool I was operating. Even though I had set the pace, his actual ejaculation caught me by surprise. For A moment I thought that I would fail to catch all of his seed. Fortunately I was able to display my open mouth filled with his spunk. Then I closed my mouth and made sure that he watched me swallow.

"Satisfactory. When I get you home we will test out your asshole and pussy. If you are very obedient, very eager to please and very enthusiastic, you will share my bed tonight. If those things are not readily apparent you will be caged until your morale improves."

He stared at me with serious look and asked, "Do you understand me?"

I gazed up at him from the floor and at last found my voice, "Yes, Master."

"Rise, slave."

I found my feet, I was not especially steady, a fact I hoped that he didn't notice.

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,414 Followers
12